OOC Clockwork (OOC)

And now I'm wondering if I can use a Pokémon trainer and if they can have a ghost keldeo as their guardian because I just made a future team for Alternate

What exact time period does this take place during?
I assumed somewhere around the early 1800s, since Texas is a nation.

*sad in no Pokémon trainer*
Aw... well that's idk how much time and suffering it took to make the future team for Alternate wasted

Seriously, that took way too long, searching Bulbapedia for learnsets, abilities, choosing held items, levels, I haven't done nature yet because I forgot like an idiot again, and then I find out I won't be getting that time back, aaaaaaaaaa /;-;/
And I also figured out nicknames for each of them
edit: *suffers more for no reason because I decided to add nature to the info in my document* why am I like this
edit 2: I just wasted my time and energy thinking of a nickname for a Fletchling of all things (and the other 3 as well but those took less time than the Fletchling) ;-;

Last edited:
Name: Ro

Appearance:

Abilities/skills: Knows how to pilot a zeppelin. Knows how to use a blunderbuss. Has a silver tongue.

Guardian/Stand/Persona/Dæmon; A dark green Kumiho (Nine tailed fox)

Guardian abilities:
Allows their host to shapeshift freely.

Flaws: Is greedy. Does not know hand to hand combat.

Religion: Lucism (An alternative to christain religion that focuses on Lucifer instead)

Extras: Is rich

Name: Collin Edevus

Appearance: Tall and tanned. Has thick straight hair styled in a slicked back style. Hair is dyed white. Usually seen wearing expensive clothes, especially leather jackets with animal fur. Wears 4 ring across both hands, and has a small hoop earring on left ear. Often wears sunglasses.

Abilities/skills: Skilled at drawing, good connections to celebrities

Guardian/Stand/Persona/Dæmon; Aurum, a humanoid figure with what appears to be splashes of iridescent colour across its body. Has a colourful peacock tail. Shackles around wrists, with chains holding it to the ground. Guardian looks at self with a golden mirror, and holds a scroll reading 'Omnia Vanitas'

Guardian abilities:
- Can create flashing lights to confuse opponents
- Can slightly lower attack of opponents

Flaws: Vain and narcissistic, will often refuse to wear clothes not to his standard

Religion: Himself

Extras:
-Always carries a fancy knife in pocket
- Esteemed fashion designer

Last edited:
Hmm, should I start the roleplay?

Or should I eat 3 packets of cheese crackers without any cheese?

(I might start the roleplay soon maybe I'm not sure)

Back
Top Bottom