Mobile Cloud / Local Save Fix

ThaInfamouz

Terrarian
Hello, my name is Kahleel and I have just recently joined this forum.

I seem to be running into a issue with the cloud save data on the Terraria mobile app. On the mobile app I kept running into the issue of my game not saving after long hours of progress. So I had backup'd the save data on my local mobile drive. As of recently I have made a LOT of progress, but the one thing that worries me is that if I where to have to reinstall the app where would all my data go?

Is there a possible way for me to upload my local data to my cloud (and it still be avaliable after I have uninstalled the game)? I see there is a option, but would it be effective? I would hate to lose all my hardwork :(

(p.s there are a lot of terraria files in my google drive, is there a way I could fix the directory?)

Hello, my name is Kahleel and I have just recently joined this forum.

I seem to be running into a issue with the cloud save data on the Terraria mobile app. On the mobile app I kept running into the issue of my game not saving after long hours of progress. So I had backup'd the save data on my local mobile drive. As of recently I have made a LOT of progress, but the one thing that worries me is that if I where to have to reinstall the app where would all my data go?

Is there a possible way for me to upload my local data to my cloud (and it still be avaliable after I have uninstalled the game)? I see there is a option, but would it be effective? I would hate to lose all my hardwork :(

(p.s there are a lot of terraria files in my google drive, is there a way I could fix the directory?)
Hi there @ThaInfamouz, welcome to the forums. :)

My advice to you is to wait until the new mobile update comes out. With the new update you’ll then be able to access your Terraria files within the Files app native to your device and you’ll have much greater control over the files, being able to make copies and move the files wherever you’d like.

There is no estimate for when the update will come out. It is in the beta stage right now. You can read more info here: Mobile - 505 Games

Back
Top Bottom