Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a problem on my PS4 for my game, whenever I exit and save, it causes an error once completed. But if I turn off auto save and save before I exit (exit without saving) it works like normal, does anyone know why?

Am I the only one that has noticed but no moderators or Devs have been active on this forum.....(could be for any reason.....)

Am I the only one that has noticed but no moderators or Devs have been active on this forum.....(could be for any reason.....)
Probably because everyone is on here saying the exact same things for a few pages now. There's no new discussion points or questions they can or should give a response to that hasn't already been answered further in the thread.

Probably because everyone is on here saying the exact same things for a few pages now. There's no new discussion points or questions they can or should give a response to that hasn't already been answered further in the thread.
yeah you got a point nobody's suggeted anything

CONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADER

yeah you got a point nobody's suggeted anything

CONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADERCONSOLETMODLOADER

Thank sony (and to a slightly lesser extent microsoft) for us not having mod support.

First off I did a couple of classes of coding, have you ever done coding?Do you know how unpredictable it is? I never said it was right for them to give estimates!Someone said above that Pipeworks are on their final stages and the update COULD be out soon.if they can't give you good information do you just want no information. Think about what you say it isn't possible for Pipeworks to give an estimate and get it completely right! If there is anything wrong or confusing with what I said PM me but with that I think we should leave it!

Yes, I've been coding practically my whole life (17+ years in the games industry and counting). Not sure what you're trying to accomplish with your comment.

A company should know how to factor in the setbacks you describe when they determine some estimate they agree to reveal to the public. Sure they can mess it up, as long as they're willing to explain it to the public they revealed it to. The community has always reacted positively whenever there was some news/explanation.

If they decide to just keep quiet, then they can expect some backlash of their die-hard fans. You don't have to protect them (unless you get paid for it, hehe); all Pipeworks has to do is open up. They have PR people who can stream on Twitch and chit-chat about lots of boring stuff... but they cannot have some PR person reply to some basic questions in this "Road to Certification" thread? Or even better: just post some short progress update every week in some new thread.

Again: the title of this thread made it sound as if they were *real close* to certification, but I guess the Road is pretty long as 6 weeks have passed.

Yes, I've been coding practically my whole life (17+ years in the games industry and counting). Not sure what you're trying to accomplish with your comment.

A company should know how to factor in the setbacks you describe when they determine some estimate they agree to reveal to the public. Sure they can mess it up, as long as they're willing to explain it to the public they revealed it to. The community has always reacted positively whenever there was some news/explanation.

If they decide to just keep quiet, then they can expect some backlash of their die-hard fans. You don't have to protect them (unless you get paid for it, hehe); all Pipeworks has to do is open up. They have PR people who can stream on Twitch and chit-chat about lots of boring stuff... but they cannot have some PR person reply to some basic questions in this "Road to Certification" thread? Or even better: just post some short progress update every week in some new thread.

Again: the title of this thread made it sound as if they were *real close* to certification, but I guess the Road is pretty long as 6 weeks have passed.

The "Road to Certification" must secretly be Snake Way or something..

I said stop complaining and I meant as

said. I didn't mean to offend ANYONE. If you have a problem with what I said block me and move on I'm not here to make enemies only to help.

You're not helping by telling everyone to basically stfu.

Honestly, I am excited for the update but this waiting s*** is getting old.

im so bored while waiting this, delay makes it worst just look at minecraft pe it uses same version of pc :(

No other games to play? I'll be getting stuck into FFVII again and some Diablo 3 once the new season starts.

I personally don't see this update hitting until Q1 2018 so I'm digging a trench as deep as I can with other titles to make me forget about Terraria for a good while.

Though, I imagine that'll be hard seeing as I've a penchant for returning to these boards for news and discussion.

No other games to play? I'll be getting stuck into FFVII again and some Diablo 3 once the new season starts.

I personally don't see this update hitting until Q1 2018 so I'm digging a trench as deep as I can with other titles to make me forget about Terraria for a good while.

Though, I imagine that'll be hard seeing as I've a penchant for returning to these boards for news and discussion.
most mobile games includes in app purchase known as pay to win terraria not one of them thats why i want new version quickly

most mobile games includes in app purchase known as pay to win terraria not one of them thats why i want new version quickly

Just noticed you added 'PE' for Pocket Edition when talking about Minecraft.

If you enjoy gaming on mobile, check out a few paid / premium games like Crashlands, Junk Jack, Wayward Souls etc.

I don't care for IAPs on mobile either so I typically buy all of my games on Android.

Let us all play a game of “would you rather”.
Would you rather:
1) have a polished product that is approved by Red?
Or
2) have a garbage port like the predecessor did at console launch and then lag 18-24 months on EVERY update.

C’mon kiddies, this is not a hard choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom