Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found a instruction page for google play devs. It says it may take up to a week for an app to go live.
https://developers.google.com/apps-marketplace/listing
Scroll to bottom for the info.
Quote:
Next, preview your changes to make sure the listing looks OK. Click Publish changes when you're done. Note that it can take up to a week to verify that your app meets technical requirements before it appears on the Google Apps Marketplace.

Once the app appears on the Marketplace, try installing it on a test domain. If everything is working correctly, you're done!

Last edited:
I wasn't saying they have it out. I was saying that's what they'll do when release IS imminent and cert testing has been passed

But this is an update not a full app it's also from a high ranking dev so I think they might treat it with more priority I'm not sure though

again..when they put the update in tester's hands it's out of the dev's hands until 1 of two outcomes happens..

1. Certification testing is passed and a true release date is given

2. Testing is failed and the update is delayed until testing can be passed.

Well that flew past me. Well I guess ill go by the logic, if it takes a week to submit an app and review it, why should an update be different? I mean its technically a completely different app.
Edit:I know its out of the devs hands but I guess it would go live the moment submission is done?
Im probably wrong.

I know its out of the devs hands but I guess it would go live the moment submission is done?
Im probably wrong.
I'm not quite sure about that, but I've see other devs put out the update at the same time on all platforms, so once it's done testing, they might have a decision to realease it or wait.

One question, since on update 1.2.3 chests can be named, will that feature be then available for mobile too? Along with writing on signs?
Signs have been mentioned to be fixed (unknown if its this update) however chest naming will not be worked on yet, in an old thread they already said they wont be added.
I'm not quite sure about that, but I've see other devs put out the update at the same time on all platforms, so once it's done testing, they might have a decision to realease it or wait.
Thats probably the plan then. Never considered that they could choose when to go live after submission.

Also... ShadowRun avatar. You, friend, are awesome.

Lol Thanks, I do my best.. But I've been a Shadowrun fan since I played the SNES & Sega versions many years ago. Even helped Kickstart SR: Hongkong.
I'm a firm believer that a game doesnt have to have good graphics or the latests physics engine to be good, and Terraria proves that quite well.

They better add at least one item with infinite flight in this update. I don't wanna wait 2 more years for that lol.

If you all are wondering about apple's submission process, head on over to developer.apple.com for the details, should clear things up a bit in terms of submission time.

Because it's unfair for us iOS users for android users to have it early. Next thing you notice is WWIII is about video games
Bro, it's their choice of device, it isnt unfair, they had equally a chance to buy an android device instead of ios, no offence, ios might be more stable and popular, but android is more free and customisable
[DOUBLEPOST=1449580561,1449580256][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok, well thanks for the help. I'll try what I can.
Reset the device only as last hope, the person probaply meant "Restart" or "Reboot", resetting means wiping your device and restoring its factory settings, this means all your data and files, apps, pictures, phone numbers etc. Will be deleted.
As i said the person probaply meant restart or reboot

Edit: sorry for double posting

I personally don't even want fishing for the Duke. I want it for crates so I can get some GD cobalt for dragon armor! I have no luck with getting cobalt from demon alters. It's always bloody palladium!
Bruh the wiki states that it can also be crafted with the counterpart bars!
So palladium/cobalt, orichalcum/mythril, adamantite/titanium,

I think the update will come out for iOS and all android users including WP users Thursday of this week (10 December 2015). And Amazon will probably get it at the end of this week or next week:)

Last edited:
The wiki is wrong.

Surprise, surprise. This is why I don't use the wiki anymore. They really need to stop letting anyone edit wiki pages. Such stupid, much annoying.

Every day this week, the hype train is just growing and growing lol. I'm getting so excited, I just got a brand new tablet as an early Christmas gift, and it's amazing, built in recording and everything! This update is gonna be the most epic thing evar!

Hearthstone gets updated monthly, LOL every few months, now even this forum got updated. Why did the update take this long?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom