Console Update Live Aug 26, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not ignored, they've been addressed. Read below.

Adding any 1.3 items would just cause a greater clamor over WHICH 1.3 items should be added. There are way too many players for there to be any way to decide what should be appropriate. It's best for last gen to be put in as bug free state as possible with the content that it can handle rather than trying to tweak new content in where it just doesn't fit properly.
OK I say no 1.3 items or abilities except autoswing possesse hatchet

I was really hoping for something good for Xbox 360 well at least we still have PC versions and that to look forward to getting updates on

Well, it is a nice send off. Glad the last is finally here. Good work keeping to it. I may not be getting the new gen any time soon, but having a PC version means at least I have somewhere any new updates will go.

It never really bothered me on the updates, as I just look at the game for what it is; and thankfully it has has gotten so far, pushing the limits of the system. What I am glad about is pretty much what I said before, it is good to have it off with many of the fixes in a stable play; so for that is what matter to me. To me it will just be a separate game.

Thank you for all the effort put forth, cheers! :dryadhappy:

Well this is possibly the worst day ever. The ONLY reason I bought Terraria on PS3 was so I could play 1.3 on it. But of course, it was canceled. Now I have no point to having the game as without 1.3 it's really empty, especially if you've already beaten everything. At least they added controller support to the PC version. Well, now I'm going to have a game at the bottom of my list for all eternity, because it's not what everyone was expecting.

Well this is possibly the worst day ever. The ONLY reason I bought Terraria on PS3 was so I could play 1.3 on it. But of course, it was canceled. Now I have no point to having the game as without 1.3 it's really empty, especially if you've already beaten everything. At least they added controller support to the PC version. Well, now I'm going to have a game at the bottom of my list for all eternity, because it's not what everyone was expecting.
That's not why you buy terraria, you buy terraria because it's a fun game where you can build what you can imagine, you challenge yourself, think of @DicemanX @ZeroGravitas And Mappy gaming on YouTube, how many times do you think they beat terraria? Think about how many times @HappyDays Beat terraria with all of his modded and unmodded expert playthrus. Did he give up because he just beat it? NO HE KEPT GOING, HE KEPT PLAYING. So why are you stopping? I beat terraria this past January and I'm still playing, I'm making farms I'm making material rooms,im gonna be making a potion room soon as well. so why not keep playing?
[doublepost=1472225181,1472225026][/doublepost]TERRARIA IS THE BEST GAME EVER

Yes. it's the last update for the Vita:

The Vita is functionally equivalent to the PS3 (and XBox 360) in terms of hardware - specifically RAM. All have 512MB RAM for the game to use, and that's not enough to support continuing development on those platforms. (For comparison PS4/XBox One have 8GB of RAM - 16x what the 'older gen' consoles have.) It doesn't matter what labels are used to describe those platforms, the result is the same.[/Q
Nope i beat the game just yesterday but i still farm bosses cause its fun
Same thing. I play frost moon with my brother to get rudolph mount. And it was succes.

I too would really like to see the full changelog, even if it's written for devs.
So many bugs that weren't fixed. :sadpanda:

Oh well... there's 1.3 next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom