Console Update Live Aug 26, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if I were given a choice to scrap Ocram in exchange for the Moon Lord I'd instantly say goodbye to Ocram. He's too easy to beat and Moon Lord is a hell of a challenge on PC even in regular worlds. exchange Dragon Armor, Titan, and Spectral Armor for Nebula, Solar and Vortex or Stardust. include Moon Lord's mask. this is all in theory though. I'm not sure how much power the Moon Lord takes up but I'd be more than willing to give Ocram the boot for Moon Lord hands down. I know it won't happen though.
Careful about saying this, m8. You never know when they will decide to buff the hell out of Ocram.

Looks great, can we expect a full change log?

No, as this was a bug fix patch it'd just be a list of bug names. And because they are not written to be understood by persons outside of the dev process, it would just create a ton of questions.

A note on release timing btw: we're a bit delayed owing to a last minute hitch our end. It's minor though, hours rather than anything else. it'll just mean the Euro players may be waiting until afternoon now. No pitchforks required for the time being.

UPDATES:
-I've just got the Euro PS4 update, so that's definitely live :happy:
-VITA patch should also be out there, let us know if that's not the case

Last edited:
Ocram is tired of you people saying he's a walkover. He's in the gym with Plantera's coach working on some new moves to come back to kick your :red: in console 1.3.
Oh, because of where this was posted I kinda expected this to be that ocram was getting something secret in the update, or in a secret final update for later on.
Heh I kinda started theorising that he might be getting a new drop that does something special

Just updated on VITA, using items while riding a minecart disembarks from the cart. Welp, I guess that's the end of it

Not going to fix the yellow gemspark wall appearing black on the map?? or the NPCs not closing doors?

And why was the pressure plate track sound removed?

Last edited:
-I've just got the Euro PS4 update, so that's definitely live :happy:
So can you look if it's possible to zoom in and out in the game now?

I played the game on PC, Xbox 360 and on Xbox One, now I have it on PS4 and it seems there's no way to zoom. I found some (older) threads where they said it's done via "pinching" on the touchpad, but that doesn't seem to work (anymore?). It's not the controller, I checked that. I deleted and reinstalled the game, same issue.

If that's a bug - is it fixed now?
If it's not a bug and just on my side - what am I doing wrong?

So... This is the last update on PSVita? And why Vita is Last Gen Console?? It's not!
Yes. it's the last update for the Vita:
this stability update is planned to be the last update on Xbox 360, PS3 and PS Vita.

The Vita is functionally equivalent to the PS3 (and XBox 360) in terms of hardware - specifically RAM. All have 512MB RAM for the game to use, and that's not enough to support continuing development on those platforms. (For comparison PS4/XBox One have 8GB of RAM - 16x what the 'older gen' consoles have.) It doesn't matter what labels are used to describe those platforms, the result is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom