Corruption + 1.3.6 =

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safeman🌻

Community Manager
Staff member
Re-Logic
Happy weekend Terrarians!

It is spoiler time! The Corruption has always been my favorite, so I can't wait for 1.3.6!

home_sweet_nest.png

Yay! Always thought it kinda funny that we had the Meat Grinder but no Corruption Variant.

It's good to see Corruption being brought up to being on-par with Crimson, at least in this aspect (the equipment aspect, Corruption still falls behind unless you're a mage as all the Crimson Variants are better in every way, almost).

But this is a start!

Even if crimson is my favorite (vamp knives), I still love the corruption, as both are unique in their own way.

Happy weekend Terrarians!

It is spoiler time! The Corruption has always been my favorite, so I can't wait for 1.3.6!

Cool... furnitures but still not spoiler for me because that is just an item not piece of story that i didn't knew about. Calling something so petty and insignificant spoiler...
On no you ruined everything because you revealed some chairs and beds and other furniture stuff pffff

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool... furnitures but still not spoiler for me because that is just an item not piece of story that i didn't knew about. Calling something so petty and insignificant spoiler...
On no you ruined everything because you revealed some chairs and beds and other furniture stuff pffff
I thought we really discussed that already a week ago...

spoil·er
(spoi′lər)
1. One that spoils, especially:
c. A published piece of information that divulges a surprise.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/spoiler

@BloXMmaSter, swearing in images cannot be caught by the profanity filter. Swearing in general is okay, within reason, because we have a profanity filter in place for those that do not wish to see the swear words. But when the words are in an image, the filter cannot catch them.

In the future, please either censor your image to cover the profanity, or put the image in a spoiler with a profanity warning. I have corrected yours above. Thanks.

And again, we do not need a discussion about what you think a spoiler should be. Please don't bring it up again in any spoiler threads. If you have any questions, you can send me a private message by clicking on the 'Start a Conversation' link that appears under my avatar at the bottom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom