Weapons & Equip Craft Custom Armors using the Mannequin

Cardinal?

Terrarian
Add a few new Items such as these for parts:
Shoulder Pads, Iron Plate (Demonite, Crimtane, etc.), Arm Guards, etc.

This should help other players creating their own Custom Armors, and just for balancing methods. Using a Leather Tunic as the Base of the Cutom Armor, that should make obtaining Leather be more meaningful, and each Custom Armor must at least have 2 Parts to be worn by the Player.

Now, back onto the Plates, they can be made from many possible Materials such as:
Iron, Tin, Lead, Meteorite, Demonite, Crimtane, etc.

The Plates need to be crafted with 2 Pieces of Belt Straps, made from 1 Piece of Leather and 1 Piece of Chain. Then use 4 Pieces of Any Bars and the 2 Belt Straps for the Plate, now depending on the Material used to create the Plate, it would determine the Base DEF of the Armor.

Then the Add-ons:
Shoulder Pads, Arm Guards, etc.

These would add more DEF to the Armor, and 1 Add-on is required to create an equippable Custom Armor, or it depends on you guys' opinion...

Go search more stuff about Mideaval Armors. So, how was my Suggestion people of these forums? :/

Sounds a little bit overpowered to be honest. Maybe the more "add ons" you have, maybe reduce your movement speed?

Yeah, some of the Add-ons have Advantages and Disadvantages, like Slower Move Speed, Slower Melee Speed, etc.

It's all up to the devs if they want a new Blacksmith NPC for the game -_-

I think that being able to add a whole bunch of modifications to increase its defense by a bunch might be kind of op as well, and even with counterbalances it might get kind of complicated. I certainly wouldn't want it to replace normal armor (due to the complexity), but I do really like the idea of being able to alter how armor looks by adding cosmetic spaulders, vambraces, etc.

Back
Top Bottom