Items Crafting the Golem Summon

leechheart

Skeletron Prime
I've created a new character recently, and have been doing a new playthrough, and I've noticed a couple of things. As a Melee character, I need the Destroyer Emblem (I've been living off of the Putrid Scent for too long), but the problem is that Golem's summon is really hard to obtain, either kill 50 Lihzahrds for just one, or scour an entire world for 4 or maybe 5. So, I've proposed the following crafting recipe:

5 Lihzahrd Bricks + 5 Bone + 1 Solar Tablet Fragment = 1 Lihzahrd Power Cell (Crafted at either a Lihzahrd Furnace, or a Hardmode Anvil)
This way, Golem can be effectively farmed without haing to create a new world.

I like the idea of crafting Lihzard Power Cells, but you do know that they are dropped by Lihzards and Flying Snakes, right? Anyways though, support!

YES PLEASE, GIMMIE

*ahem* I think at one point in the mobile version (and that means console as well) there was a crafting recipe use adamantite, stars and something else, and it was so helpful! I have no idea why they thought removing it and not putting it into the PC version as well would be a good idea.

On a side note, I would like to point out that of my 635 hours of PC terraria I think 10 of those was farming for Golem loot. The same apply's to plantera. It's a pain to make a new arena every time you find a new bulb, so that's two bosses who need a better way of summoning them

YES PLEASE, GIMMIE

*ahem* I think at one point in the mobile version (and that means console as well) there was a crafting recipe use adamantite, stars and something else, and it was so helpful! I have no idea why they thought removing it and not putting it into the PC version as well would be a good idea.

On a side note, I would like to point out that of my 635 hours of PC terraria I think 10 of those was farming for Golem loot. The same apply's to plantera. It's a pain to make a new arena every time you find a new bulb, so that's two bosses who need a better way of summoning them
ah yes this tumor of a crafting recipe
umm it needed adamantite bars, glass(?), and souls of blight?

this was much harder to do than actually just kill Golem and not friend Ocram (Mobile was.. different back then)

ah yes this tumor of a crafting recipe
umm it needed adamantite bars, glass(?), and souls of blight?

this was much harder to do than actually just kill Golem and not friend Ocram (Mobile was.. different back then)
There was never any souls of blight, it was quite definitely stars

This is an amazing idea. I am sort of extremely tired of farming lizarhds and flying snakes for one power cell, to farm golem and not get the drop I want, then go through the whole process again. Why have you given me this pain picksaw!?!?!?!?!
[doublepost=1532309643,1532309576][/doublepost]This is an amazing idea. I am sort of extremely tired of farming lizarhds and flying snakes for one power cell, to farm golem and not get the drop I want, then go through the whole process again. Why have you given me this pain picksaw!?!?!?!?!

EDIT: don't even ask what happened here.

I think you forgot that Lihzahrd Bricks can't actually be obtained until you have a pickaxe at least as strong as the Picksaw. Which kind of defeats the purpose of making it craftable, because to farm those materials you'll have to kill enough Golems to earn a Picksaw, or summon the Martians, get lucky with a Laser Drill, and backtrack all the way back to the temple.

In my opinion, the crafting recipe should be changed to something like Tablet Fragment x10, Fallen Star x2.

Back
Top Bottom