PS4 Crash

TheInVo

Terrarian
Game crashes from time to time, before it was mainly crashing during events like solar eclipse and pirate invasion, now it stopped crashing at events but i get some random crashes like walking at night and puff crash, also for some reson only at one time i had crashes constantly when i would be afk for 10s at spawn point at the center of the world only during night....all of this is so wierd, is anybody else experiencing crashes with ps4 version.

Game crashes from time to time, before it was mainly crashing during events like solar eclipse and pirate invasion, now it stopped crashing at events but i get some random crashes like walking at night and puff crash, also for some reson only at one time i had crashes constantly when i would be afk for 10s at spawn point at the center of the world only during night....all of this is so wierd, is anybody else experiencing crashes with ps4 version.
Hi there @TheInVo, sorry to hear about these crashes. The next time it happens, if you could notate down some details (like what gear you were wearing, any pets/minions out, all the vanity and accessories you were wearing, what size world, was it a legacy world, etc) there may be a pattern to it. Maybe it only happens on one world, or maybe it only happens if you wear a certain vanity.

Even if you don't see a patten emerge, send in all your info straight to the developers here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Hi there @TheInVo, sorry to hear about these crashes. The next time it happens, if you could notate down some details (like what gear you were wearing, any pets/minions out, all the vanity and accessories you were wearing, what size world, was it a legacy world, etc) there may be a pattern to it. Maybe it only happens on one world, or maybe it only happens if you wear a certain vanity.

Even if you don't see a patten emerge, send in all your info straight to the developers here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

I think i know whats happening, it seems that it always happens while the rain is on...

Back
Top Bottom