CC Creation Compendium # 23

I'm guessing this one's extra large because it got delayed quite a bit.

But holy crap, everyone's been on the ball lately! I'm impressed as all hell!

If you look in the first page of comments, Loki states that we didn't want the CC to get buried under GDC and the Terraria Otherworld trailer.

wow nice! a new creation compendium (looks for his entry)....aaannnd my first and only entry is the only one with a broken image. welp never doing this again!~-_-

on Flor3nce2456 place how do u place tents? :confused:
ampex do u know how to place tents? (mining tents);( (srry off topic i just need to know how!)
Pretty sure the tents were placed with TEdit. You can see the progress of that build starting here. It was quite a trip!

wow nice! a new creation compendium (looks for his entry)....aaannnd my first and only entry is the only one with a broken image. welp never doing this again!~-_-
Or you could... erm... try... asking politely for it to be fixed..?

on Flor3nce2456 place how do u place tents? :confused:
You have to use a third part tool called tedit.

Actually, this cc has existed since around the first. But it was only front paged now, as reasons stated before.

@TheQuietBisharp Thanks for directing people the right way.

You have to use a third part tool called tedit.

Actually, this cc has existed since around the first. But it was only front paged now, as reasons stated before.

@TheQuietBisharp Thanks for directing people the right way.
when i put it into terraria nothing happens (oh can u add a feature in 1.3 to pick up tents and the rest of the mining stuff and maybe water mills;)

Last edited:
hey my sphinx! i dont even remember have summit it...
note... i build it so the spawn point is just in the middle of the sphinx tummy, so in order to make the enviromental match i have to build a dessert miself in the mid of the map.
i use like 48 piles of 999 sand on that ....

Back
Top Bottom