CC Creation Compendium #28

Aww I want to build something so bad!! But I'm forced to do it on mobile atm :( and I just like think ahh let's do it but then what should it do? And then nah it will crash and I won't do anything :/

Sooooooo many excellent ones this time around... my favorite top 3 this time are Terrarian101, ScientistB, Dashwood.... I mean WOW. I love the Genie Dashwood did, and the colors on ScientistBs summoner art catch my eye every time I scroll the page. I think Terrarian101 has my vote this time tho, tattoos are forever. Very nice Ink.

The moon lord cheese one was my favorite.
[DOUBLEPOST=1441234651,1441234559][/DOUBLEPOST]
Aww I want to build something so bad!! But I'm forced to do it on mobile atm :( and I just like think ahh let's do it but then what should it do? And then nah it will crash and I won't do anything :/
I'm on mobile too. I've seen some really cool creations that other mobile users have made though. I'm actually planning on making something once the 1.2.3-4 update drops.

Took me 3 edits, but I think I did pretty well for a first elaboration. And yes, it's a fully-functional village once all the people move in.

edit: @stormconure Love the asdfmovie4 reference on moon lord cheese... brilliant :D

Last edited:
Sooooooo many excellent ones this time around... my favorite top 3 this time are Terrarian101, ScientistB, Dashwood.... I mean WOW. I love the Genie Dashwood did, and the colors on ScientistBs summoner art catch my eye every time I scroll the page. I think Terrarian101 has my vote this time tho, tattoos are forever. Very nice Ink.
*Hugs*
I like colors. Thank you so much.

A Showcase of art, people can submit what they've created and will come up in the next compendium.

It's not a contest or any sort, and everything is accepted.
So i must upload something to appear in the next creation compendium, and is that only an showcase or there people can vote?

So i must upload something to appear in the next creation compendium, and is that only an showcase or there people can vote?
You've to put your work in a comment on Darthmorf's or Quackersdelta's profile (Quackers this month).
There's no voting needed. and will be directly 'accepted'.

Like I said, it's a showcase, not a contest. It's not fun that other works won't be seen because it only has too less votes.

A Showcase of art, people can submit what they've created and will come up in the next compendium.

It's not a contest or any sort, and everything is accepted.
That is a problem, to post something in someone's profile because i can not directly upload it, me and BB codes are not good friends.

That is a problem, to post something in someone's profile because i can not directly upload it, me and BB codes are not good friends.
Upload your entry to this thread. Right click on the image, and click 'copy image url' . go to Quacker's profile page and write 'My CC entry' then press Ctrl+v.

You can use various upload sites (imgur as example) to upload it, copy the image's URL with rightclicking. and then post the url on their profile. you also have to say that this is a CC entry.

(if you want the image to be directly visible, use [img]-image url here-[/img])

The moon lord cheese one was my favorite.
[DOUBLEPOST=1441234651,1441234559][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm on mobile too. I've seen some really cool creations that other mobile users have made though. I'm actually planning on making something once the 1.2.3-4 update drops.
Yeah I'll definitely build something once 1.2.4 is out. But I want to be able to do upside down hammered blocks sooo bad, because you just can't do any smooth circles without that and that's bugs me very hard :(. Oh and there will be all the Themed Furniture!! I just love this furniture, and just having slime is just insufficient for me :)
Lol btw I'm just a dumb person I thought October comes after August and I was super hyped when it was the 1st "October", looked on my mobiles date and it said 1st September -_- I died at the second I read that. 1 Month are you serious?!
[DOUBLEPOST=1441285804][/DOUBLEPOST]
Upload your entry to this thread. Right click on the image, and click 'copy image url' . go to Quacker's profile page and write 'My CC entry' then press Ctrl+v.
It would be so much easier if you could just upload images to Profile posts —_—

Last edited:
Such amazing builds every month! The first one blew my mind!
Yeah Curt0815's is truly awesome! I'm so bad at 3D building/drawing, it always looks like the half of the picture is just turned ¼ :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1441286553,1441286458][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm sure your entry will be awesome too! :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1441286639][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would love to see a Bunny toy that turns into a Corrupt Bunny in the dark or something. Like a very disturbing nightlight!
Yea changing looks for pets, awesome idea!! +1 :)

Wow, some amazing things are there. Good job guys.

I liked this one a lot:

I once already tried to paint trees green, but somehow only the top of the tree really changed while the rest stayed brown.. I tried deep and normal green.
Does anyone know how it is possible to paint the whole tree?

Attachments

• green tree.png
    green tree.png
    234.8 KB · Views: 179
Back
Top Bottom