CC Creation Compendium #35

My entire made it in. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
All entries make it in, it's a compendium, not a contest
index.php

i know, but i thought that it they only put in very good ones.
Nope. No matter how bad or cringey it may be, it's going to get into the CC.
The only times it won't be let in, I believe, is if it's plagiarised, breaks one of the community rules, or the person hosting the CC that month just forgets to put it in.

With that outta the way, hats off to PersonaTea for the most kick-butt Destroyer art I've seen in a long time.

Nope. No matter how bad or cringey it may be, it's going to get into the CC.
The only times it won't be let in, I believe, is if it's plagiarised, breaks one of the community rules, or the person hosting the CC that month just forgets to put it in.

With that outta the way, hats off to PersonaTea for the most kick-butt Destroyer art I've seen in a long time.
You forgot that it had to be Terraria related :p

Holy cow, these are good! Love all the drawings!

Is it just gonna become tradition for at least one person to submit an Undertale sprite? xD Not complaining tho.

I'm not sure if here's an okay place to ask but uh, I'm guessing only Terraria visual art and in-game creations are accepted in the creation compendium? Sorry, rather noobish.

Holy cow, these are good! Love all the drawings!

Is it just gonna become tradition for at least one person to submit an Undertale sprite? xD Not complaining tho.

I'm not sure if here's an okay place to ask but uh, I'm guessing only Terraria visual art and in-game creations are accepted in the creation compendium? Sorry, rather noobish.

AFAIK everything goes, as long as it's Terraria related. Literature (poems, for instance) is also accepted, although this month's unfortunately doesn't have any.

AFAIK everything goes, as long as it's Terraria related. Literature (poems, for instance) is also accepted, although this month's unfortunately doesn't have any.

Really? Huh. Because I've looked through some of the past ones and I've only ever seen ingame buildings or fanart. I'd love to be able to submit something to CC (a poem or song for instance) but I can't draw and suck at building

Back
Top Bottom