Creation Compendium is now accepting entries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies, gentlemen, creative people of all ages!

Creation Compendium's temporary hiatus has been lifted and we are now taking in entries.

Entry Submission deadlines:
Creation Compendiums will be posted on the first week of the month. After this first week, you have the next three weeks in the month to enter into CC. The only exception to this rule will be on the first CC, which is the November CC. Entries are taken in starting today, and will continue until the first week of November.

How to submit an entry:
Upload your creation through an image hosting site (Such as Imgur) or on a video hosting site (Like Youtube) if your creation is a recording.
2. Copy the link to your now posted creation.
3. Paste the link as a profile post on that month's CC host's profile.

The CC Host system:
Creation Compendium is a bit of a large thing to run, and as a result, we have two hosts for it. That is me, QuackersDelta, and Darthmorf, who was generous enough to give his time to help with Creation Compendium. We will switch monthly, so the schedule will be like this:
Month 1: QuackersDelta
Month 2: Darthmorf
Month 3: QuackersDelta
Month 4: Darthmorf
And so on, and so forth.
Of course, Darth and I aren't going to be copying each other 100%, so expect our Creation Compendiums to be slightly different in looks. In terms of how it works, however, CC will work exactly the same, no matter who the host is. This includes the entry system. Just be sure to know who's profile you should post them on. (This will be noted in the Creation Compendium post. ex. "Please post on _____'s profile for this month if you'd like to enter for CC.")

Final Notes:
Creation Compendiums on this forums will not include themes, due to AyeAye12's request not to.
Besides that, CC will work exactly as it did before.
Remember that Creation Compendium is not a contest, it is a showcase of our community's amazing works and creations. Don'

This month's entries are to be posted on my profile.
Wow[DOUBLEPOST=1413205593][/DOUBLEPOST]
To answer your question: you can right click on your Trophy Points "0" and open it in a new tab/window to see what trophy titles you've earned. You can also find an option to see all available trophies and how to earn them on the left side of your screen.
PS: try to stay on topic with the OP and visit the Forum Help & Feedback section for answers to similar questions.
Oops i meanr to say AWWW YEAHHHH

id like some "randomness" mod ex. red zombies that could insta kill you, bosses spawn when you are in caves , and something fun, cause its boring to play when you allready know everything

id like some "randomness" mod ex. red zombies that could insta kill you, bosses spawn when you are in caves , and something fun, cause its boring to play when you allready know everything

This is not the place for suggestions, go to the suggestions forum for that.

Well this is a cool event.
But i wonder what is involved, and what they want to see.
Long ago, i designed a character armor set for Terraria.
The set i recently started working on again as a 2 phase piece.

I have no idea what we are exactly required to do, but i will try and make this character set in both 3D and 2D if its something they would implement into the game.
The armor set is COOL with a special event bonus which id like to draw out.
Because its almost Halloween, and i cant make this a IRL costume, i might as well make it for the PC (Or other devices)!
I cant WAIT to get started now!

But anywho, what are we required to make? (Reading the thread's main post did not explain in my eyes what kind of art we would be doing, weather 3D 2D or weather Terraria based pieces)

And what is this art for? Just showing off and sharing ideas and pictures with the world?

Anywho THANK YOU!

Well this is a cool event.
But i wonder what is involved, and what they want to see.
Long ago, i designed a character armor set for Terraria.
The set i recently started working on again as a 2 phase piece.

I have no idea what we are exactly required to do, but i will try and make this character set in both 3D and 2D if its something they would implement into the game.
The armor set is COOL with a special event bonus which id like to draw out.
Because its almost Halloween, and i cant make this a IRL costume, i might as well make it for the PC (Or other devices)!
I cant WAIT to get started now!

But anywho, what are we required to make? (Reading the thread's main post did not explain in my eyes what kind of art we would be doing, weather 3D 2D or weather Terraria based pieces)

And what is this art for? Just showing off and sharing ideas and pictures with the world?

Anywho THANK YOU!
I think it's supposed to be Terraria based but there's no particular theme or other restrictions so make whatever you want.

Nice Gif Nike Leon. I only made mine for Halloween :D
Plus it was my entry but seems it was rejected for some reason i don't know why, i never got a message saying anything.

All i did is say "<<< My current Image/gif is my entry." Or something like that, and its gorn so idk.

I think you have to actually post a link to the content on a different site like photobucket or imgur. If you didn't do that then that's probably why yours got disqualified.

I understand. I don't wanna be a jerk or anything, but because i did not get a notification saying its unacceptable or anything, i don't really want to post again. However, i did post this in a forum, people think its stupid, but its only a lite concept because i am not Digital artist and i am learning to do art. However, i can't do 100% better with my tools, due to their limitations. Some artist i talked to yesterday from Italy, said "Don't draw like you write, you don't have that much control that way, turn your wrist (Knuckles facing the paper) and draw circles like this. It will just take practice, and you will end up having more control because your using your wrist more".

Let me tell you something, i never seen his art, but his wife. omg... She draws scenery that looks AMAZINGLY good.
She gets complimented for her art, and so does he, but i never really seen his art, other then his nut figures. I got no images because i was resting. (6 hour drives can kill you) And this was yesterday, but they have had their pieces since they were next door to us.

I never specified but they were next door neighbors to us.
And i have never met and real better artists then themselves for paper work and canvas'es too.
The teachers at school can't even do as good, not even at teaching. (High school BTW)

Next time i will take some pictures.
Also a reason i did not have time to take pictures is because the instructor we paid for gave us 1 free hour, because he found out it would be 6 hour drive. (Yes i am on my 'L's)
We had less then a hour their, and 2-3 hour trip back home. (its both ways thou)

Anywho i am going to have to finalize some of my forum stuff, because i don't think i specified everything their.
Thanks for putting up with my Gabbing Jaw, and i hope that i can get some finalized art up as soon as i can make it!

Thank-you and bye for now!

PS: Nike Leon, your a great support! They should raise you in the ranks from Moderator to Administrator! xD
A reason is, you show your belief's.
I think you have to actually post a link to the content on a different site like photobucket or imgur. If you didn't do that then that's probably why yours got disqualified.
You share your belief, that my entry was rejected, because i did not link it to a site for people to click.
Also being supportive when people need help within 24 hours. (Which is VERY FAST!)

Now, my opinion does not mean they will do it, it like a suggestion!
They have the control over what happens, and because im one person saying this, they officially cant say "Yes".
But i support you because you have being very helpful and supportive of myself and other players around the globe!
+1 Nike Leon

I understand. I don't wanna be a jerk or anything, but because i did not get a notification saying its unacceptable or anything, i don't really want to post again. However, i did post this in a forum, people think its stupid, but its only a lite concept because i am not Digital artist and i am learning to do art. However, i can't do 100% better with my tools, due to their limitations. Some artist i talked to yesterday from Italy, said "Don't draw like you write, you don't have that much control that way, turn your wrist (Knuckles facing the paper) and draw circles like this. It will just take practice, and you will end up having more control because your using your wrist more".

Let me tell you something, i never seen his art, but his wife. omg... She draws scenery that looks AMAZINGLY good.
She gets complimented for her art, and so does he, but i never really seen his art, other then his nut figures. I got no images because i was resting. (6 hour drives can kill you) And this was yesterday, but they have had their pieces since they were next door to us.

I never specified but they were next door neighbors to us.
And i have never met and real better artists then themselves for paper work and canvas'es too.
The teachers at school can't even do as good, not even at teaching. (High school BTW)

Next time i will take some pictures.
Also a reason i did not have time to take pictures is because the instructor we paid for gave us 1 free hour, because he found out it would be 6 hour drive. (Yes i am on my 'L's)
We had less then a hour their, and 2-3 hour trip back home. (its both ways thou)

Anywho i am going to have to finalize some of my forum stuff, because i don't think i specified everything their.
Thanks for putting up with my Gabbing Jaw, and i hope that i can get some finalized art up as soon as i can make it!

Thank-you and bye for now!

PS: Nike Leon, your a great support! They should raise you in the ranks from Moderator to Administrator! xD
A reason is, you show your belief's.

You share your belief, that my entry was rejected, because i did not link it to a site for people to click.
Also being supportive when people need help within 24 hours. (Which is VERY FAST!)

Now, my opinion does not mean they will do it, it like a suggestion!
They have the control over what happens, and because im one person saying this, they officially cant say "Yes".
But i support you because you have being very helpful and supportive of myself and other players around the globe!
+1 Nike Leon
Um well thanks for the support but I don't think administrator is something I'm prepared or qualified for. :p

As far as why you didn't receive notice for your entry being disqualified, I'm sure there are a lot of entries and they just don't have the time to do something like that. Here's the rules for entering that you seem to have misread:
How to submit an entry:
Upload your creation through an image hosting site (Such as Imgur) or on a video hosting site (Like Youtube) if your creation is a recording.
2. Copy the link to your now posted creation.
3. Paste the link as a profile post on that month's CC host's profile.

For future reference try to avoid tangents when posting on threads. Good luck with your endeavors to improve your artistry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom