• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Creation Compendium is now accepting entries!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthmorf

Staff member
Aye aye requested that there would be no themes all together. He is the father if this generation of CCs, we must listen.

Nike Leon

Staff member
Aye aye requested that there would be no themes all together. He is the father if this generation of CCs, we must listen.
Oh ok. I was just trying to compromise, I didn't really know who Ayeaye was tbh, my apologies.

Nike Leon

Staff member
How do you guys get those ranks like Steam Punker, Skeletron etc? :eek:
To answer your question: you can right click on your Trophy Points "0" and open it in a new tab/window to see what trophy titles you've earned. You can also find an option to see all available trophies and how to earn them on the left side of your screen.
PS: try to stay on topic with the OP and visit the Forum Help & Feedback section for answers to similar questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom