Game Mechanics Creative!

i think, it will be added in 1.4
As far as I know, no official source has mentioned anything about a possible creative mode.
Unless you can back up what you say with proof, it's probably best to avoid creating rumours. It'll eventually lead to many people being disappointed.

As far as I know, no official source has mentioned anything about a possible creative mode.
Unless you can back up what you say with proof, it's probably best to avoid creating rumours. It'll eventually lead to many people being disappointed.
search 1.4 in the official terraria wiki, scroll a bit and you will find 1.4 informations
it says the creative mode has been announced by cenx in the discord

I'm 90% sure creative was confirmed ages ago.

For now, if you feel comfortable modifying Terraria, you could choose to install mods like the HERO's mod or the Cheat Sheet mod to give a semi-creative experience.

But, I have high hopes in my mind that some sort of Creative-like mode will appear in the future.

Re: 1.4.

I think Creative Mode being put there is a way for the devs to just put off the suggestion because they don't wanna add it. I mean, 1.3.6 is basically 1.4 in that it's adding almost everything 1.3 added minus a new final boss (but we apparently have an upgrade to a Moon Lord drop... hmm). 1.3 only added two bosses, both as part of the same event to round things off, unlike 1.2. What it did instead was fill the world up with new exciting minibiomes (Granite/Marble for 1.3, Oasis for .3.6), add new weather events (Slime Rain for 1.3, Windy Day for .3.6) and new NPCs (Tax Collector for 1.3, Golfer for .3.6). So I believe that it'll be about as big as the 1.3 update. We also have confirmation of a new huge amount of foods, making me think of a food system similar to Thorium relating to both health and buffs if not for the addition of hunger altogether (although I do hope not).

What I'm trying to say is, 1.4 is a way for them to say "hey. We'll do this, but we actually won't" because they're not using two digits to mark their updates anymore. This one's clearly the next big update, and they're not calling it 1.4.

"Development for 1.4 has not started yet, although a statement by Cenx on the /r/terraria discord server mentioned that the 1.4 update will have "a form of creative mode". This mode "won't just give you everything. It will all need to be earned", unlike traditional creative modes in other games"

Back
Top Bottom