Criddle's Art

It seems like I've been here before...

Anyway, can you do my avatar? Like a guide with the gameboy colors in my avatar? Thanks.
You changed your avatar since you requested this but I saved it and here you go.

It's almost been a month since I last posted stuff here so there's been quite a bunch of doodles I made.
74f40dd287.png
A lot of people who were at Ajidot's second stream. Who's who: http://puu.sh/hEQry/d413dfb58d.png

0308f98218.png
Doodle of a few people. I think most of the people on this should be fairly obvious. Ask if you wonder who someone is.

0777c26be2.png
Joke doodle of Ajidot.

94da886760.png
@ppowersteef's character

a514de9f28.gif
A gif I made during the forums downtime, feauring Skiphs laughing like if he did it (he didn't do it, just a joke). Who's who: http://puu.sh/hJoHx/e225d01b7d.png

5cac7ed073.png
Joke thing. My character with Dorito's as hair and ppowersteef's character with Candy Corn as hair.

9d59117a42.png
@Wyverntamer with Inferno Fork

12c8afb57d.png
Crowno

06b18c5785.png
@Anubscorpiak

40fb383063.png
Reverse Ajidot

2f8e37b7c1.png
ppowersteef's character in his casual clothes

2e88eb7ba7.png
@Supeh Mario

9a4cd3906e.png
A combination of @Scarecrow's character Scarlet and Crowno.

Last edited:
The doodle featuring Pax0l and the penguin is gruesome. Also, you know the picture you captioned as 'Beautiful', could I potentially use that as an avatar? It's just so damn beautiful.

Holy :red:, this is hilarious and amazingly accurate holy :red: I'm dying this is genious I'm crying what have you done to me
Thanks! =P
The thing that make me feel like making that was a profile post that @DG-VR. posted on ppowersteef's profile, here.

The doodle featuring Pax0l and the penguin is gruesome. Also, you know the picture you captioned as 'Beautiful', could I potentially use that as an avatar? It's just so damn beautiful.
Thanks. And yes, sure.

EDIT: I send the link to Pixel in Ajidot's stream if you wonder why I didn't answer him here.
-----
Oh yeah, @CraftedNightmare Here! I once started your old request but then my PC crashed and I lost progress on it and then felt unmotivated to continue it but that doesn't matter now either way, as you requested something else in place of it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom