crimson or corruption?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Eye of Cthulhu
which do you like like more? why do you like it more answer here! :)

i like the crimson because of its music and overall creppyness

I thought there was already a thread like this.... in fact, I remember commenting on it. But just so that you can get an answer...
Corruption. Because to me, the Crimson is just the Re-Logic team's failure attempt at making a creepier alternate, and it just... copies stuff. I just don't qute understand why a world of blood would spread... they could at least add some different mechanic to it.
'The Spirits of Light and Dark have been Released!'
More like light and blood.

Crimson is awesome. For item purposes, I must have the crimson rod early.

However, I spend most time farming corruption for three reasons:

1. I am playing on console.
2. I am trying to climb the leaderboards to an acceptable degree.
3. Brain of Cthulhu does not show up on "normal mode bosses killed."

Thanks for listening.

I prefer corruption, more easier to survive pre-hardmode and hardmode, cool biome, and overall just an amazing biome. My fav biome is probably Hallow though.

Oh. Duh. Im just trying to make a respectable appearance. I currently have 400 worm food and about 200 mechanical summonings. Itll blast me up there!

I would choose Crimson over Corruption in terms of items..
Corruption seems more original. It looks and feels way better too.

Agreed with the OP. I like the crimson better purely because of the music. It's just BETTER than the corruption.

Corruption is great because it's dark dark purple (indigo) which is my favorite color and it's got that cool "cursed flame" stuff going on in HardMode, but overall I like the Crimson and Brain of Cthulhu. The nasty fleshstuff all over the place is just what I imagine hell would be like.

I don't care about items. I'm only judging them based on aesthetics.

Although the corruption dungeon box looks better than crimson's. That is a big deal.

It is.

I'm a bit conflicted on it to be honest. I like the Corruption because it's classic. It's a staple of Terraria, like Diamond Ore is for Minecraft. And since Ebonwood was added it's a lot prettier than it was, and I like the whole theme of it just being an unknown corruption that needs to be stopped.
But I also like the Crimson because it's fresh and a nice break from the endless purple of the Corruption. The weapons and enemies are awesome and as well, the theme is unique and kinda scary.
I think they're both great in their own ways. I'm still waiting for that Hallow counterpart though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom