Single Thread RP Crisis Averted: Skyrim RolePlay

(And now my comment made me just imagine a scene of him like just looking at a rock like "That's a really cool rock." while someone else is like trying to show him some dwemer thing, but like, it's a really cool rock.)

Last edited:
(And now my comment made me just imagine a scene of him like just looking at a rock like "That's a really cool rock." while someone else is like trying to show him some dwemer thing, but like, it's a really cool rock.)
(I can see that, except in a book shop with him looking at a new release, considering he’s really into literacy.
“This is how a dwemer machine works!”
“Wow, this looks like a good read!”
“But—”
“How much does this cost?”
“…whatever…”)

“Do you know if they have anything at the College of Winterhold?”
(Also, I just realized a mistake I made:
You know how Elijah was born in Markarth? Markarth was built on top of ruins that were originally a dwarven city, and yet Elijah was unaware of the dwemer creations, despite his birthplace being Markarth, living there for his first eight years, and making trips to there occasionally. Man, he must’ve been much more isolated than originally thought those eighteen years. XD)
(mobile rn, color not working so next sentence is Rakeun)
"Maybe, but I would think that Markarth would be the place to start, considering that it's full of dwemer stuff."

Last edited:
"It is?!...Wow, my memory is really not that great...then again, I was only there until I was eight..."
(Tone indicater: Lost in thought, trying to figure out any memories involving dwemer things)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom