• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bad_news

Duke Fishron
This is a pretty simple suggestion, but I couldn't resist the pun and the usefulness.

I propose the panic necklace be tinkerable with the cross necklace; they're, as far as I can tell, the two most indirect bonus-giving items on hit (except maybe the black belt.)
It would function the exact same as its components together.

index.php

Crossed Heart (sprites by J-50N)
Rarity: Pink
Tooltip: "Cross your heart, and hope to die"

Suggestions, opinions, comments, and feedback welcome. If anyone would care to do a sprite I'd greatly appreciate it; I'm busy and wont be able to get around to it for a while.

Last edited:
I always wanted to be able to combine these two! Have my support and a sprite.
Crossed Heart.png

I couldn't decide between the two of them. Also, I think there should be another tinker, the Star-Crossed Heart, which would be made with the Crossed Heart and a Star Cloak.

I always wanted to be able to combine these two! Have my support and a sprite.
View attachment 11296
I couldn't decide between the two of them. Also, I think there should be another tinker, the Star-Crossed Heart, which would be made with the Crossed Heart and a Star Cloak.
Thank you for the sprites! That's a great idea; I'll get to work on it. Updating OP now.

I would love this so much as I am a huge fan of the panic necklace, and I've always hoped that it could be combined with a Hardmode accessory.

Why would you want to combine two accessories when the functionality of one (Cross Necklace) reduces the effectiveness of the other (Panic Necklace)?

Back
Top Bottom