tModLoader Crystilium mod.

Are you excited for this mod?

• Yes, it looks very promising

Votes: 604 84.8%
  • It looks okay

Votes: 82 11.5%
  • Ehhh

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • It sucks. You should feel bad for making such a terrible mod.

Votes: 17 2.4%

• Total voters
Some spoilers for the next update
PrismaticArrow.png
FacetedBullet.png
PrismStaff.png

May be a full set, may not.

Bug report: Glowing Crystals (the ones that act like torches) cannot be harvested either by right-click, or by mining.

Did you also fix the Crystal Trees growing past proper dimensions?

Attachments

• Capture 2016-09-17 16_28_31.png
    Capture 2016-09-17 16_28_31.png
    316.6 KB · Views: 534
It's a shame I can't go anywhere near the crystal biome anymore without my game lagging to 5fps.

The enemies that shoot crystals everywhere(I think Crystal Zombies and Geode Mutants) still cause alot of lag due to all the projectiles they create, especially when alot of them spawn at once.

I honestly think their current ability needs super nerfing, or replaced with something else that is much less brutal to computers.

It's a shame I can't go anywhere near the crystal biome anymore without my game lagging to 5fps.

The enemies that shoot crystals everywhere(I think Crystal Zombies and Geode Mutants) still cause alot of lag due to all the projectiles they create, especially when alot of them spawn at once.

I honestly think their current ability needs super nerfing, or replaced with something else that is much less brutal to computers.
hmm. They cause no lag for me, but i have ab eastly computer.
Ill PM you a version with no crystal launching monsters later
k?

I'm not sure if anyone has already said this or not but the Bootleg Crystal Fountain you can make has a major bug with it.
When you break it after you place it you will gain 36 of them each time you place one.
Can this be fixed.

I'm not sure if anyone has already said this or not but the Bootleg Crystal Fountain you can make has a major bug with it.
When you break it after you place it you will gain 36 of them each time you place one.
Can this be fixed.
Maybe.
In the mean time I dont think they're worth anything

I really do love this mod that your team created, so I thought if it was okay to ask to tweak some items and damage, ex. damage on some monsters, defense on pre-hardmode armor, and some recipe component costs. I feel as though this mod can compete with the really major mods in the community.

ive noticed a bug when playing this with other mods, the cavern layer is completely , or mostly empty. i think the crystallium stuff is supposed to spawn, but does not. i've seen the 2 floating frozen torche that would usually spawn on the 2 sides of the fountain, but the fountain itself never spawns. any help? i am using other mods, though, mainly thorium mod, and calamity mod, but not much else besides those 2.

ive noticed a bug when playing this with other mods, the cavern layer is completely , or mostly empty. i think the crystallium stuff is supposed to spawn, but does not. i've seen the 2 floating frozen torche that would usually spawn on the 2 sides of the fountain, but the fountain itself never spawns. any help? i am using other mods, though, mainly thorium mod, and calamity mod, but not much else besides those 2.
what other mods are you using?
Is the world on the cloud?
Have you opened it with tedit/vanilla terraria?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom