tModLoader Crystilium mod.

Are you excited for this mod?

• Yes, it looks very promising

Votes: 604 84.8%
  • It looks okay

Votes: 82 11.5%
  • Ehhh

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • It sucks. You should feel bad for making such a terrible mod.

Votes: 17 2.4%

• Total voters
UPDAET

Nah but seriously! 1.1 is live.
Added a few new items, redid crystal king fight, changed crystal key recipe, and upgraded to 1.3.3!

NOTE: The trees are EXTREMELY graphically bugged out right now. That's a bug with tmodloader, NOT crystilium

UPDAET

Nah but seriously! 1.1 is live.
Added a few new items, redid crystal king fight, changed crystal key recipe, and upgraded to 1.3.3!

NOTE: The trees are EXTREMELY graphically bugged out right now. That's a bug with tmodloader, NOT crystilium

crEDit mE

New extremely small patch
Just nerfed geode monsters a wee bit
And make the crystals they shoot out make no noise

So uh. I made the bootleg crystal fountain and noticed a few problems with it. First off when placed in a house the middle part of it seems to stay perpetually dark. This doesn't happen when placed out in the open. Second when placed down I can't seem to pick it up with a pickaxe at all unless I break the block under it which then causes it to shatter completely. Crystal wood workbench also has the flavor text "A chest" on it.

So uh. I made the bootleg crystal fountain and noticed a few problems with it. First off when placed in a house the middle part of it seems to stay perpetually dark. This doesn't happen when placed out in the open. Second when placed down I can't seem to pick it up with a pickaxe at all unless I break the block under it which then causes it to shatter completely. Crystal wood workbench also has the flavor text "A chest" on it.
Okay. I can fix those issues I think

The new version is only on the Mod Browser and at the moment downloading via the Mod Browser is rubbish. Also to note downloads aren't even finishing in the Mod Browser for some reason so you would definitely be prudent to add a manual download link asap.

Hey, a friend of mine and I have been playing through a muliplayer mod run and we noticed that trying to spawn the crystal king in multiplayer expert just consumes the spawn item but doesn't summon him. Also, where can we find the beoken archmage staff? We've fought the crystal king on solo expert and he didn't drop it so we're at a bit of a quandary.

Love the mod btw, the music is great.

Hey, a friend of mine and I have been playing through a muliplayer mod run and we noticed that trying to spawn the crystal king in multiplayer expert just consumes the spawn item but doesn't summon him. Also, where can we find the beoken archmage staff? We've fought the crystal king on solo expert and he didn't drop it so we're at a bit of a quandary.

Love the mod btw, the music is great.
With crystal King, I guess spawn him in with cheat sheet
Also broken arch mage staffs drop from mothron

Back
Top Bottom