Story Cthulhu's World - Terraria

Dear Diary ~ Entry Two
Chapter 20

Dear Diary

Thisday Today was less confusing then before, but it was much worse.

Even Ever since man The Man came, I havent been able to slee. Like, at all!
And that isnt Is not all!

Pain. Severe, SEVERE Pain. This pain, its unreal, its like torture, And, i dont know why its there.

All of this, none of it doesn't make sense, but atleast at the least, my skeles seem to be alright.\

In Pain ~

~ Cedric A. Lloyd ~
[DOUBLEPOST=1448946765,1448946729][/DOUBLEPOST]
Actually @00Banshee00 , It isnt. Its Cedric A. Lloyd. Duhh.​

Dear Diary ~ Entry Three
(Chapter 21)

Dear Diary

Things have only been getting worse.

My litl' Skele's, there acting, strange. Wierd. And, there becoming, hostile To anyone other then me, attacking them. And they were going so well...

The Pain, it has, Increased. It, it just hurts so much. So Much.
And, On the ofchance that, I, die, i have locked all of my chests with a variety golden keys. Although, who would be interestedin my chests?

I have Noticed a re-occurment of spelling mistakes in my diary, so i am now edditing it. I probobly shuld of done that since the start.

Hoping that nothing else happens, to me or the skele's ~

~ Cedric a. Lloyd ~

Dear Diary - Entry 4
(Chapter 22)

Dear Diary

Ive been seeing the Tentacle Person in my dreams. He keeps saying that he is sorry. Was he the one to cause this?

The Pain is slowly easing down, thank the gods. But, im feeling, wierd. Like, i feel overly Poweful, although that might just be he joy of getting rid' of the pain. But hey, i dont exactly mind feeling pwoerful.

The Skele's, the-there going so far as to kill any peaceful creature that they cross, But they do not harm anything else.
But even so, they are still very sweet skele's <3.

All is going well though. Feeling this much more poweful makes chores a lot easier.

Feeling like a god ~

~ Cedric A. Lloyd ~

Dear Diary - Entry Five

Well

The pain is gone finally. Yaaaaaayyyyy!!!
And, and i feel so, strong, you know, like im some sort of, sort of wizard or something.

The skele's haven't gotten any worse, which is good. As long as they stay inside, they wont be a harm to anyone. And, i dont let anyone in the mantion so ^^
The Skeles are getting smarter to, there even starting to do the chores for me <3

Not that i'm complaining, but this power is feeling, wierd.

Thinkin' i'ma' wizard -

~ Cedric A. Lloyd ~

Der Diare Eenty 6

t...h...g...e...p...s...a...i...s...n..i...q...s...s...h...o...b...t...a...d

... _ _ _ ...

cedrialoldyc

Dear Diary - Entry Seven

Today, was by dar the worst day so far.

This experience was not worth all the pain in the world. It was, terrible to say the least.

I saw him. Again. In the sky. But it was a mere flash at most.

It was the brink of night, and I was gazing deeply into the stars. Although I have lost the capability to sleep, being able to see the stars every night, almost makes it worth it.

When i saw him, although it was very brief, it was clearly him. But after i saw him, everything went to hell.

Some, guy came up, wearing wierd purple armour, and wielding some sort of vine, and a staff of diamond and platinum. It was very shiny.
He walked up to me after that, and I startd to ask who he was, when, I dont know. Everything from that point is gone in my memory. And to be honest, I dont know how im writing this. I dont know where i am. Am i sleeping? I cant tell.

Help. Please. This is getting scary. This is getting to much for me. Please, help.

... _ _ _ ...

~ Cedric A. Lloyd

Last edited:
Chapter Twenty Six - The Mistake

It wasn't that a trap was a bad idea. No, of coarse not, it was the fact that the weapon that the Human wielded was too.....how do you say it......effective against the Eater king's techniques. So, rather hastily,I decided to create a new sort of monstrosity, something he couldn't possibly expect, much less defeat.

But after the death of the Eater Kings; the nest invasion; the murder of the slimes; and the King slime and The Eye, I, I was a bit rushed. A bit, out of my mind. And very, very angry. But, even so.
I was to harsh. I made, I made a mistake. I shouldn't of done it, or even thought about doing it, but, but I did.

I still, can't believe what I have done.

The... The 'Old man'. I have cursed him.

I found this today.

... _ _ _ ...

I...am...so, sorry.

Dear Diary,

Last edited:
I love this story. I have still been reading it, and keeping up with it, even after I posted on here last. The only recommendation that I would give is to give it more structure and work on your grammar. The story itself would be very hard pressed to be better.
Anyway, enough blabber. I revised it a bit, and highlighted the changes. I would recommend that you at least look at them. If you want me to get rid of it, just ask, and I will. Don't worry about me being offended if you do, because I really won't be :p. My only goal for this is to help improve your writing. Anyway, I highlighted changes. Grammar is yellow, revisions are green.

It wasn't that a trap was a bad idea. No, of coarse not, it was the fact that the weapon that the Human wielded was too.....how do you say it...... effective against the Eater king's techniques. So, rather hastily, I decided to create a new sort of monstrosity, something he couldn't possibly expect, much less defeat.

But after the death of the Eater King; the nest invasion; the massacre of the slimes; the murder of the King slime; and finally, The Great Eye, I.....I was in a bit of a panic to get rid of this infection. I was mad with fury. But, even so.....I still regret my decision. I was too harsh. I made a mistake. I shouldn't have done it, or even thought about doing it, but I did.

I have regretted it sense.

The.....The 'Old man'. I cursed him.

I cursed him, and I regret it.

... _ _ _ ...

I....am...so.....sorry.

Take what you want from this, I just hope that it helps.

(Before reading corrections)
Thanks!!!! Im happy that you are enjoying my story ^^
I do have an editor, its jsut she has not been on in a while....

(After)

Ok. So. That sounds WAY better then what I wrote. But copying the whole thing in place of what i just wrote wouldnt be too, fair wouldn't it? But, reading this, yeah, it does help. Thanks for posting it to, improving my writing is all i really want from doing this. Also, to even further improve my writing, I made a member run project, which is in my signature. Im going to go edit my story now, thanks a lot!!!​

No problem! I am always glad to be of help. Would you like me to give feedback after you post chapters? Also, don't worry about copying; it was your story, I just morphed it a bit; it's still truly yours.

Dear Diary - Entry 8

I'm, SLOWLY, starting to remember, bits of what happened. And, its confusing to say the least.

When I started to speak to the person, he unsheathed his thorn. Ha, I still chuckle about that. Like who makes a thorn there weapon? But, after that, he said -
"Curse"

And, thats where it cuts out again. Thats all I know.

The White is slowly fading, and I might be able to know what has hapened to me, whether im dead, alive, or something else.

Confused,

Cedric A. Lloyd

Chapter Twenty Seven – The Curse

In all honesty, this was a pretty scary fight.

Once the Human had said the words curse, the 'Old Man' looked, blank. In-fact, he just stood there for a few seconds, with no distinct expression on his face.

But then hell broke loose. The 'Old Man's' Curse was bigger then expected. The 'Old Man' started to, transform, his clothes started to be torn apart, he started to grow, and parts of his body started o shrivel up and dissappear, and quite fast, all that was left was his head and arms, which where at this point EXTREMELY huge, bigger then the Human, and the parts, flashed, which caused, all of the, the skin and flesh to disipate. All of it! Without a trace! After this whole, THING happened, (which barely took 5 seconds, to my surprise) there was only a floating skull, along with two hovering arms.

Before the Human could even react to what the hell he just witnessed, The 'skeletron', I call it, start to attack the Human, waving his arms at him frantically.

The Human was easily thrown off his feet, flying through the air and plunging into a mound of dirt. He lifts his head, just to see the giant skeleton-like-being charging towards once again.

No more playing games, I thought.

This will be your final battle. Your last chance. HA!

And finally, I will kill you.​

Chapter Twenty Eight - The Curse
Part Two
The Final

The Human dived out of the way, and the collossal skeleton missed.
The Human, decided this was the time to strike, lunging forth and casting many strikes of thorns at the beast.
In reply, 'Skeletron', did, nothing. It was barely effected by the thorns. I smiled.

The Skeleton dived downwards at the Human, and hit him into the ground. Wierdly, Skeletron seemed not to care, when it came to bumping into the ground.

The Human, dazed, ran and jumped atop the mantion, and pulled out his staff, deciding the thorns didnt do so much.

Firing it at his hands, hoping to see some actual damage done, Skeletron's hands seemed slightly damaged, for the bolts left miniscule black marks on the hands.

The Human, deciding to keep with this strategy, jumped to-and-fro, firing bolts at the hands. Seletron, found it hard to keep up with The Human, movng quite slowly compared to him.

Skeletron dived at The Human, angered, and squished him against the very mantion that he hoped wiuld be his safe haven.

Stunned, The Human remebered that the giant skeleton could do large amounts of damage. The Human jumped over the skeleton, and onto the ground, firing bolts upwards as Skeletron came charging downwards following, and practically running into the bolts. At the last second, the Human dashed to his side, and up a mount of dirt. As Skeletron followed, The Human attempted to jump behind him, and fall downwards. But, in reply Skeletron simply moved back slightly, and swatted the Human out of the sky, crashing him back into the mound of dirt, where Skeletron proceeded to repeatedly smack him with his hands, further into the dirt.

After what seemed like years of this, The Human ran back out, and skidded down the mound of dirt, firing bolts all the way, towards the following Skeletron.

Watching The Human attack Skeletron like he wasn't a big deal, just made me angry. I decided to send a horde of zombies at him, in frustration.

The zombies appeared atop the Manton, and down the mound of dirt. Worried, the Human went for a dash the the drt once more, but Skeletron cut him off, andswatted him back down. In panic, The Human, dashed up there again, bt at the last second grappled to the Mantion, and by that point, the zombies already fell off. Firing bolts at the zombies as well as Skeletron, The Human jumped down to face his hungry victims, and killed them with ease. Skeletron, realiseing that they were reinforcements, charged down, cutting the Human off for only the bagillionith time, and headbtting him down. This attack semed to be more promising, so he decided to do that from now on.

The Human worried. This seemed harder then thought. Before he could think of anything else though, he dashed to the side to dodge Skeletron.

'IIDIOT' was the look that The Human had on his face.
'YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE FIRING!!!'
The Human appeared as if he was about to facepalm, before firing his staff at Skeletron, and grapplehookin' behind him.
While Skeletron was changing direction to charge, The Human finished of the last of the zombies, and now focus-fired at Skeletron's arm.

Without realising, Skeletron lost his arm, as he tried to swing it at the Human.

"Whaaattttt???"
"Hh-how??" I asked myslef.

"It floats in the air! A arm, made of BONES, that FLOATS in the AIR, just flew out of the air! How!"

But never-the-less, the arm was no longer in the sky, but instead, it was crumpled up on the ground.

Smiling, the Human charged through the present opening to the mantion, for the arm was no longer in the way.

Full of burning rage, Skeletron smashed his way into the Human, tearing him outn of the sky, and into the ground.

Skeletron, readied his last arm, and went to squish the Human with it.

But The Human smiled.
And took a bottle of red fluid out of his pocket.
And drank it.

Suddenly, his wounds were healed, and he was up onto the mound of dirt, firing his Staff.

"What. The. Hell."

The Human leaped onto the Hand, and started to repeatedly stab it, and quick quickly, it fell out of the sky, with The Human on it, so Skeletron couldn't attack him right away.

I buried my head in my hands after that. I knew what was going to happen. And I couldn't stand it.

And I was right.

After a couple more seconds of jumping around, the Skeletal head in the sky was no more.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

To save any possible confusion, no. This is not the final part in the story.
Thanks for reading this part though!

I was hoping for it would become morning and the human will be insta-killed.
Now I got my fingers crossed that it would happen for skeletron prime :naughty:

Well, thast an idea i was also thinking of, but different.

At one point i thought of making the Human go in the dungeon afer a chat with the old man. then die from the guardian. Fun!​

I must say, your writing is improving a lot. I would revise it and help you there, but I am off to bed! Maybe tomorrow, if I can find the time......perhaps I should get back to my story as well......

Dear Diary - Entry 9

I am no longer in the whiteness. But I am no longer who i past was. I don't know who I am. My diary says that I used to be some old man in a mantion, but now. I. I live in this giant wooden house, with some others. Even if this was my mantion, it never talked about others, only skeletons! Im seriously confused. Please help me.

Atleast people still know me as Cedric, that is a start.

Instead of being nice to the skeletons, my 'friends' have started to fight them, and kill them. KILL THEM! Why? Why must they kill these innocent skeletons? The didn't do anything to them.

"They attacked us" They say.

"They try to kill us" The explain.

BULL!

The closest I have seem them fight, was the time the skeleton accedentaly bumped ino the guide. I could even see the words 'sorry' on his lips. If they were smart, they would know that skeletons cant talk because they haven't got a voice box.

I said sorry to them as they got killed. I couldnt do anything to help them.

Atleast im out of the whiteness...

Feeling severly Depressed and Angered -

Cedric A. Lloyd

Back
Top Bottom