Texture Pack Custom Fonts for 1.4!

I have a problem. I use version 0.6 of DFG... and as I put the font TTF file in the same folder... the program crashes. It threw an exception of XNA Framework Pipeline something. Any idea what may be causing it? Any help is appriciated. Thanks.

I've always wanted to know what playing the game with Helvetica or Times New Roman was like.

Ringbearer font is amazing, especially when you combine it with the stormdark ui mod to make the interface look super clean as well. Only problem is that the font is kinda low res, but beggars can't be choosers.

Hello, I created a font using the .tff file you sent. I also created one based on a condensed version of that .tff font, both of which are present in this GDrive link.

Google Drive Link

Included in the zip are the dynamicfont files (And the .ttf file of the font itself) created using Dynamic Sprite Font Generator.

To edit the font sizes:
1. open the dynamic files using Notepad++ (place it in the same folder with DSFG)

2. change the values of the sizes to your liking

3. run the .exe file from DSFG (make sure you had INSTALLED the .ttf file first in your computer)

4. you should get five different dynamicfont files for each font XNBs needed by Terraria (Mouse_Text, Item_Stack, Death_Text, Combat_Text, Combat_Crit).

5. rename your dynamic font files to those of the five XNBs Terraria uses

6. in the texture pack folder, replace the old XNBs with the new ones

Last edited:
Hello, I created a font using the .tff file you sent. I also created one based on a condensed version of that .tff font, both of which are present in this GDrive link.

Google Drive Link

Included in the zip are the dynamicfont files (And the .ttf file of the font itself) created using Dynamic Sprite Font Generator.

To edit the font sizes:
1. open the dynamic files using Notepad++ (place it in the same folder with DSFG)

2. change the values of the sizes to your liking

3. run the .exe file from DSFG (make sure you had INSTALLED the .ttf file first in your computer)

4. you should get five different dynamicfont files for each font XNBs needed by Terraria (Mouse_Text, Item_Stack, Death_Text, Combat_Text, Combat_Crit).

5. rename your dynamic font files to those of the five XNBs Terraria uses

6. in the texture pack folder, replace the old XNBs with the new ones
Can we use the files you created for your fonts to make other fonts?

@DcQur @VDSC I am very grateful to both of you, thanks to your help, I was finally able to make a font pack for Terraria with the font used in Final Fantasy II (20th anniversary edition), while doing my trial and error tests, I was finally able to make it look great to the eye, I am thinking of making a similar font pack but with Italics. I insist, thank you very much.

20210826172704_1.jpg20210826172708_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom