Texture Pack Custom Fonts for 1.4!

Hello, @Dr. Lugawi I appreciate for the Roadbrush Condensed font file. Its clearly quality one. My plea is, could you make it non-italic version? Or could you teach me how to do it myself?

Hi, @Silentrious. Unfortunately the font itself is like that, so i can't really do anything about that. But you can check here on how to do it
and get the .dynamicfont here

Hi, @Silentrious. Unfortunately the font itself is like that, so i can't really do anything about that. But you can check here on how to do it
and get the .dynamicfont here
Yesterday, I was messing with these files. It's very complicated for me unfortunately, so I should stick to what I have it. Also got "Cabin" that looks good too. Anyways, thanks for answering. Have a great day! :)

I tested "Cabin" on 1.4.1 and I think it litlle bit broken. Some letters are close together and some of are normal width. @Mirasein can you take a look at it whenever you available. :)

I tried to ID this font for you in advance, but I didn't have any luck.
Could you try and make a pack with the font used in this speedrun?
Sorry I wasn't able to just give you a name, I even tried putting it into some font finder websites.

so which one, u think???

2020-12-19 (1).png

Cropped out the numbers for anyone to reference. Putting this into font searching websites still turns up nothing.
1608485439373.png

Edit:
Tracked it down, it's Maplestory OTF Light (I think)
It might be some variation of that font, but it's definitely Maplestory

Last edited:
Cropped out the numbers for anyone to reference. Putting this into font searching websites still turns up nothing.

Edit:
Tracked it down, it's Maplestory OTF Light (I think)
It might be some variation of that font, but it's definitely Maplestory

I think it's PopJoy
Custom Fonts (Roadbrush Condensed) Font that Ningishu uses (Requested by DcQur)

Custom Fonts (PopJoy) Font used in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

hey :) Can you give me your .dynamicfont file beacuse my fonts always become very bad

Attachments

• comparison.png
    comparison.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 264
Back
Top Bottom