• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Custom Terraria Switch Joycons from Elite Gaming Gear: Preorders Open Now!

JHaitch

Official Terrarian
Pre-ordered the shells hyped for the tool kit too! 😍 I wanna scream, but that would involve family running towards me. 😆

gamingcookie

Official Terrarian
Cool! Would you consider making a Crimson variant? I think it would look nice with the purity’s green pallet
Yeah! And maybe there could be a Hallow variant too
Ooh and snow and jungle.. Desert and snow.. Surface and underworld aaah too many combinations

EggBoy

Skeletron
If only i see this before i bought the switch at January...
and also can you make like the celestial pillars? it's very cool and maybe other biomes like crimson and hollow

Top Bottom