Daikonradish Presents: Question and Answer

If you could add any item into Terraria, what would it be, how would you get it, and what would it do?

Similarly, if you could also add a vanity set, what would it be, and how would you get it?

If you could add any item into Terraria, what would it be, how would you get it, and what would it do?

Similarly, if you could also add a vanity set, what would it be, and how would you get it?
A blender. The blender would be assembled at the Heavy Work Bench with three Iron Bars, one block of Glass, and two Wires.

Its purpose is to produce drinks, whether it be milkshakes or fruit juices.

For a vanity, the Ms. Maxwell set: An open suit jacket with blue tie and pants resembling pre-1.4 Pixie Pants. It would be sold by the Traveling Merchant in the Tundra biome.
What do you think about radishes?
They are versatile root vegetables. Not as sweet as beets, but they can hold their own!

Well first, I like your profile, and would like to ask personally if you were the one to make it. Also, what's your history with Terraria?
My Discord friend Herborine drew the image used as my avatar. He's in the works with a redraw. This post may have the answers for your other question. `:)
When was the last time you wore a hat? What kind of hat was it?
I wore a pork pie hat months ago.

Back
Top Bottom