darthmorf's Terraria logo workshop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, unlike my banners, these take quite a long time to make. If all these requests of just your name keep coming, I might have to start making it only thread titles.

So make sure you actually need the logo before requesting.

I have an RP (if you want to check it out it's in my sig), and I would like a logo for it, since the normal green text is boring.
Text: Turtles in Trouble
Biome: Jungle

I will use this, as I need a better sig.

Text - Super Jack
Theme - Hallowed (Fixed Width) with the wyvern and everything like on the forum theme. Thanks!

@Samrux
I've started work on your request.

I used bone blocks to replace the dirt, and the corresponding brick as the grass. Any changes you want?

requests (green).png

requests (pink).png

Sorry for the massive images, I like having lots of space to work in!

@Samrux
Ok, done! any changes?
View attachment 17611
View attachment 17612

hopefully more people will see now!
[DOUBLEPOST=1419887190][/DOUBLEPOST]
How the hell am I meant to do that wyvern!?
It's pretty. You did such a good job!
To be completely honest, I would like thicker dungeon bricks in the border (at least twice as thick, maybe three times), and the "t" to be closer to the other letters (too much space between them, as the left wing of the t occupies much space that is empty right beneath it).

That is what I would ideally want. But knowing how much work these take, and that you might need to pretty much redo the entire thing, I felt ashamed to write this post in the first place >-<

If you don't want to now, I won't mind.

It's pretty. You did such a good job!
To be completely honest, I would like thicker dungeon bricks in the border (at least twice as thick, maybe three times), and the "t" to be closer to the other letters (too much space between them, as the left wing of the t occupies much space that is empty right beneath it).

That is what I would ideally want. But knowing how much work these take, and that you might need to pretty much redo the entire thing, I felt ashamed to write this post in the first place >-<

If you don't want to now, I won't mind.
Thanks! Seeing as the queue is quite long, I'll add you to the end of it, and make the bricks thicker then. Would you be at all interested in the brick block templates I made for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom