darthmorf's Terraria logo workshop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a request!
Text: Pumpking
Theme: Spooky
I want to see how good you can do spooky. I can add a spooky tree myself, but you can if you want.
Here you go! Congratulations, you are also the first request to have it being made recorded! (and possibly the last. It was a lot more work than I thought)
pumpking.png

Now, I was originally planning to do the purpley stone, like in the Halloween one. But it looked really bad, (as you'll see in the video), and so I decided to use spooky wood. But I could not find it in the Textract files, so I had to settle with ebonwood. I hope you like it!

Last edited:
Here you go! Congratulations, you are also the first request to have it being made recorded! (and possibly the last. It was a lot more work than I thought)
View attachment 21398
Now, I was originally planning to do the purpley stone, like in the Halloween one. But it looked really bad, (as you'll see in the video), and so I decided to use spooky wood. But I could not find it in the Textract files, so I had to settle with ebonwood. I hope you like it!
Wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow. :merchanteek::merchanteek::merchanteek:It's beautiful! :merchantcry::merchantcry::merchantcry:
I'm going to try and watch the whole video. :merchanttongue:
I feel special. :merchantnaughty:

EDIT: I've found the Spooky Wood files.
Tiles_253.png

TExtract is a bit outdated, this site is more updated.
http://dev.willhuxtable.com/ids

Last edited:
Hi darthmorf!
I really like your work.
Can i have also a logo?
I want CGX in one ( like gamecube logo but than gold ) on a black canvas ( maybe you can make the CGX :D )
See you later

Ok so... I've been slacking my art lately and I have art block.
So... I would like the letters, "DTi56" in the Overworld (Purity) biome.
That's all, I don't need the Tree at the far left.
Don't worry guys! This workshop is still happening!
DTi5.png

If you were please with my service, please
index.php

I really appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom