darthmorf's Terraria logo workshop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like to request a logo
Text : Hungry? Grab a Snickers
Bacground: A Snicker (if its ok if you can find any of that background try to get one plss i really want it hehehe)
tell me if you approve it and let me know if you cant do it and i would like to say a special thank you if you can do it .. goodluck..

i would like to request a logo
Text : Hungry? Grab a Snickers
Bacground: A Snicker (if its ok if you can find any of that background try to get one plss i really want it hehehe)
tell me if you approve it and let me know if you cant do it and i would like to say a special thank you if you can do it .. goodluck..
I see you're requesting in every workshop pretty much.

With regards to your request, its too long. Can you shortern it please?

I see you're requesting in every workshop pretty much.

With regards to your request, its too long. Can you shortern it please?
hmmmm ok then ill change it to
text: IdontKnow
background: hmm a background like a ice biome like that or something that looks like the ice biome thing ...
[DOUBLEPOST=1423652543][/DOUBLEPOST]And btw i would like to say again a advance thank you :p

1. Text: Copperwing Flames
Theme: Some sort of interpretation of a medieval look.

2. Text: Alternate
Theme: Sci-fi, use of gemspark blocks.

cw2daU6.gif
cw2daU6.gif
cw2daU6.gif
cw2daU6.gif
cw2daU6.gif
cw2daU6.gif
cw2daU6.gif

Sorry guys. I've lost the request queue. Instead of spending ages going through to make the list again, I'm going to have to say to everyone, please make your requests again. I'm so sorry. Please make sure that they follow the current rules:
index.php

I'm so sorry. But then, this is a free service, so don't moan. If you already had a previous request, (regardless of whether it is still valid or not) it will allow you to join the 'exclusive queue' once. Please provide a link to the old requests, and post your new one.

And if you miss this notice it's your fault for not checking up.
cw2daU6.gif
cw2daU6.gif

cw2daU6.gif
cw2daU6.gif
cw2daU6.gif
cw2daU6.gif

1. Text: Copperwing Flames
Block: Outside block Gray Brick, inside block Obsidian.
Theme: Some sort of interpretation of a medieval look.

2. Text: Plague.
Block: Same as Copperwing Flames.
Theme: Same as Copperwing Flames.

Hey darth, I made a request a while back wanting "Joe".
If you haven't started it, could you possibly cancel it?
cw2daU6.gif
cw2daU6.gif
cw2daU6.gif
cw2daU6.gif
cw2daU6.gif
cw2daU6.gif
cw2daU6.gif

Sorry guys. I've lost the request queue. Instead of spending ages going through to make the list again, I'm going to have to say to everyone, please make your requests again. I'm so sorry. Please make sure that they follow the current rules:
index.php

I'm so sorry. But then, this is a free service, so don't moan. If you already had a previous request, (regardless of whether it is still valid or not) it will allow you to join the 'exclusive queue' once. Please provide a link to the old requests, and post your new one.

And if you miss this notice it's your fault for not checking up.
cw2daU6.gif
cw2daU6.gif

cw2daU6.gif
cw2daU6.gif
cw2daU6.gif
cw2daU6.gif

Hey darth can I have a Terraria logo where the letters are white and the grass with all those rainbow colours (you know what I mean) spelling out elemental!

just a copy from first request!

Can I please have,
Text: Pigron Lord of The Snow (if you think it'll take too long just do Pigron)
Theme: Underground Hallow Ice biome, if you can do it? The outside with snow, and the inside with Pink ice blocks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom