Items Death Time Speed Up

Korok 🪓

The Destroyer
When you die, it takes a while to respawn. Could there be something like a potion or candle that speeds up the time it takes to respawn?

I think that I general the time should be reduced to five seconds, and increase to seven when the depth meter and/or compass (and all upgrades) is equipped so you can memorize your death location in case you want to go back but cants discern the red ex from the background. Maybe increase it to ten seconds during events so that some mobs have time to despawn so it’s safer.

Adding ðis to an existing accessory (or a new accessory you can combine wiþ an existing one) sounds like a good option to me. I þought some item, maybe ðe Charm of Myths or Sun Stone already did ðis.

I don't see how a potion or candle would do this well... you'd need to have those active when you died. And if you need to prepare something to use just before you die, you could probably use that time to make sure you don't die.
I think this would be beneficial to have in your base/arena during events that would be annoying to repawn that many times. The candles would work because it's limited to one specific space so that it wouldn't be too overpowered.

I myself have felt the same annoyance. A permanent upgrade similar to the shimmer ones or maybe even a stackable permanent upgrade like a heart fruit could work.

Back
Top Bottom