Game Mechanics Debuffs that remove other debuffs

Hax4Ever

Empress of Light
Pray forgive me if this has been suggested before, but , the title essentially says it all, If you (somehow managed to) get a debuff from the colder biomes such as frozen and jumped into lava or got hit by something that casts the on fire debuff, you'd still be frozen. Water candle and peace candles should cancel the effects of each other altogether. Titan should cancel out weak. Night owl should provide immunity to darkness.

All potions should provide immunity to debuffs that provide opposite effects, or atleast reduce the length of said debuffs
(I.e warmth reducing cold-related debuffs to about half of the length they would normally have)

Along with this, debuffs should amplify other debuffs, i.e wet / slimed amplifying the electrified and frozen debuffs, The tongue amplifying fire, Venom and poison amplifying each other (Maybe by merging into one debuff if both are active)

I am aware that debuffs are meant to be simple, but, I think this is a small oversight that should be patched with the next version. :dryadtongue:

Water candle and peace candles should cancel the effects of each other altogether.
From the wiki: "If a Peace Candle and a Water Candle are active at the same time, neither have any effect on spawn rates."
I'm guessing you mean canceling both status effects because they're not doing anything, though. I really like that idea, along with all the others.

Slimed should amplify fire as there have been multiple references to Gel being flammable.

The normal description says it is sweet and flammable. Torches are also made with gel, and the flamethrower weapons use gel as ammo. Still don’t think slimed should amplify fire?

Slimed should amplify fire as there have been multiple references to Gel being flammable.

The normal description says it is sweet and flammable. Torches are also made with gel, and the flamethrower weapons use gel as ammo. Still don’t think slimed should amplify fire?
So something like a "Scorching" debuff?

Back
Top Bottom