tModLoader Decimation Mod

What are you looking forwards to in this mod ?

• The Armor/Weapon Enhancement System

Votes: 37 21.4%
  • New Thrower Tiers

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • New NPC's

Votes: 23 13.3%
  • New Armor

Votes: 21 12.1%
  • New Weapons

Votes: 36 20.8%
  • New Endgame

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • New Boss Fights

Votes: 93 53.8%
  • New Biomes/Structures

Votes: 69 39.9%

• Total voters
So my New Apophis concept will be added, and the upgrade thing for the All Knowing Tendril, with Shrouded eye?

As long as the boss is not post finale its fine, Because the finale will be the finale, no bosses will be later game than the decimator of reality,Cthulh, Or Ra

As i said before, No bosses will be post DoR, Cthulhu, or Ra This includes any additions to the finale. I may add an Apophis but it will be pre finale.

As i said before, No bosses will be post DoR, Cthulhu, or Ra This includes any additions to the finale. I may add an Apophis but it will be pre finale.
If for any moment you want to add Apophis. Here are my attack tiers.
Of course he will have three, just like DOR, Cthulhu and Ra.
He MUST be summon in the Desert. When summoned, in chat says, "I will eat and destroy ALL of Ra's CREATION!!!"
Tier 1: You must attack his head, while he while spit acid, and sucks everything I front of him, sort of like Devastator from Transformers. When his head gets at extremely low health, enter tier 2.
I will add Tier 2 and 3 sometime in the future. ;)

My thoughts for all the boss sprites being final:
Celestial Cultists: Not final, my Sprite suggestion is that they should have armor similar to the celestial armors, but looks more cool, but they should still keep their masks. :p
Ra: Definately not final, Needs shading and detail
Shrouded eye of Cthulhu: Final, Just changes for the outline
Decimator of Reality: Looks final
Skeletron Maximus: Looks final
Omnicous eye: Looks Final
Count Dracula: Not final, doesn't fit Terraria, p2 gives seizures
Crimerax: Needs shading but looks
Final
Anubis: Not final, needs shading, and I think it should look like Anubis in Gods of Egypt
Skyware Golem: Looks final
Heart of Cthulhu: Tentacles doesn't fit Terraria
Hopefully I helped. :p
Double Post
Also I have some tooltips for boss summoning.
Euclidium Sigil:
Tooltip: Releases the wrath on the Ancient One
Rarity: Purple
Egyption Sigil:
Tooltip: Releases the God of the sun
Celetsial Worm:
Releases the Decimator of Reality
Corrupted Snake
Tooltip: Summons the God of darkness and chaos, devourer of creation (Apophis)
Rarity: Red
Otherworldly Eye:
Tooltip: Summons the All Seeing Eye
Rarity: Red
Energy Encapsulator:

Last edited:
I tried to change the photo of the Decimation mod by adding two Shrouded Eyes of Cthulhu, two regular true Eyes of Cthulhu, Ancient dune dune worm, and Ra, but for some reason there was no way to put the photo in. Ra is in the bottom right. Shrouded and true eyes are on the bottom left, and ancient dune worm are on the top right.

Will Cthulhu, Ra, Decimator of Reality, Ancient Dune Worm, Anubis or other bosses be in the first release.

First release will include the ancient dune worm as he is the earliest fightable boss (not counting the owsla invasion), Currently unsure of what other bosses will be in on first release, i will post whatever else is added after he is codded, but im starting with the weapons/equiptables before getting to the bosses, again, ill keep you all updated on any progress

First release will include the ancient dune worm as he is the earliest fightable boss (not counting the owsla invasion), Currently unsure of what other bosses will be in on first release, i will post whatever else is added after he is codded, but im starting with the weapons/equiptables before getting to the bosses, again, ill keep you all updated on any progress
Any updates on the weapons. Also what is your favorite boss in this mod, mine DEFINATELY Cthulhu.
Oh also, little suggestion for the Celestial Cultist sprites, go into Terraria, wear the specific celestial armor, only chestplate and leggings, and wear a regular cultist, not lunatic, and wear the specific celestial dyes for all slots. ;)

Last edited:
Updated the OP:
-Corrupt Crimtane now Crimsonite
-Added wings
-added new crafting stations
-added weapons and tools from my notes
-added info on some new summons
-added the boss Arachnis to the boss list which i almost forgot(very important for crafting solar decimator armor)
-Added labels to some weapons/tools that had names that were unclear of what type of weapon/tool they were
-included info on condensed souls
-Added enemy names to the enemy list
-Added names of new ammo(will be listing stats when I get the sprites to be the right size)
-Added info on some ores that will spawn within the kight
-Changed the recipe for Omnicious Ingots(Used to be 10 hallowed bars and 1 shrouded lense for 10 bars)

Updated the OP:
-Corrupt Crimtane now Crimsonite
-Added wings
-added new crafting stations
-added weapons and tools from my notes
-added info on some new summons
-added the boss Arachnis to the boss list which i almost forgot(very important for crafting solar decimator armor)
-Added labels to some weapons/tools that had names that were unclear of what type of weapon/tool they were
-included info on condensed souls
-Added enemy names to the enemy list
-Added names of new ammo(will be listing stats when I get the sprites to be the right size)
-Added info on some ores that will spawn within the kight
-Changed the recipe for Omnicious Ingots(Used to be 10 hallowed bars and 1 shrouded lense for 10 bars)
Can you have a True Brain of Cthulhu and a Shrouded eye of Cthulhu, and maybe a true heart?
Also there will be masks, right?

Can you have a True Brain of Cthulhu and a Shrouded eye of Cthulhu, and maybe a true heart?
Also there will be masks, right?

1. Do you mean as bosses? Because as listed in the OP, Cthulhu spawns all three of these bosses

2. There will be masks if i ever get around to spriting them, which i might not, unless someone else sprites them

1. Do you mean as bosses? Because as listed in the OP, Cthulhu spawns all three of these bosses

2. There will be masks if i ever get around to spriting them, which i might not, unless someone else sprites them
No, the true brain and shrouded eye as your pets. Like one of them can be a light pet, and one can be a regular one. And what are you sorting on now?

No, the true brain and shrouded eye as your pets. Like one of them can be a light pet, and one can be a regular one. And what are you sorting on now?

1. Those are already listed in the OP with the exception of the heart

2. Im working on spriting/describing new crafting stations/upgrade stations in the op as well as some boss drops

Update to Op:
-Described how to obtain
Condensed Souls
-Added the Master Alchemists
Shrine to the Crafting stations
list
-Added Recipies used at the 3
Equivalent exchange stations
-Described what the upgrade stations are used for
-Added drops for Count Dracula, Crimerax, Cthulhu, The Decimator, The Decimator of Reality, The Omnicious eye, And The Prince

Last edited:
Does the wings have 4 extra flaps than the previous wing. Example, Euclidian wings have four more flaps than Crimerax wings?
Also you might have to change the solar wings to Wings of the Sun, because you know, there is solar wings in Vanilla Terraria. Also can you change terra armor name to Terrarian armor, not Terranian. Because Pumpkings mod has Terra Armor.
Just saying.
Also drops for Ra?
(GASPS) Ra mask.

Does the wings have 4 extra flaps than the previous wing. Example, Euclidian wings have four more flaps than Crimerax wings?
Also you might have to change the solar wings to Wings of the Sun, because you know, there is solar wings in Vanilla Terraria. Also can you change terra armor name to Terrarian armor, not Terranian. Because Pumpkings mod has Terra Armor.
Just saying.
Also drops for Ra?
(GASPS) Ra mask.

The terra armor is made of mud and dirt and plants and such, Hence the name. If i change it it will be Earthen Armor or something rather.
if your referriang to the other armor that is Terranium not terrarium

The 4 extra flaps is not a tiered thing, all the new wings right now have 4 more flaps than say the leaf wings or the spooky wings etc etc
i know there are solar wings but im trying to create a name better than Wings of the sun because theres already Armor of the sun but botha re obtained in entirely different ways

As for Ra Drops, Ill be posting those once i get further into finishing his sprites

Oh I forgot. TROPHIES.
Also could there be a YouTube channel for this.
And how come the Owlsa Invasion isn't going to be in the first release. I want HappyDays' reaction to a bunny invasion. Let's hope for him to do a Decimation playthrough.

Oh I forgot. TROPHIES.
Also could there be a YouTube channel for this.
And how come the Owlsa Invasion isn't going to be in the first release. I want HappyDays' reaction to a bunny invasion. Let's hope for him to do a Decimation playthrough.
Well, I haven't seen any other mod do an event, so it will be a while until I or anyone else (the OP says I'm the only coder of this mod at the moment) figures it out.

Back
Top Bottom