tModLoader Decimation Mod

What are you looking forwards to in this mod ?

• The Armor/Weapon Enhancement System

Votes: 37 21.4%
  • New Thrower Tiers

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • New NPC's

Votes: 23 13.3%
  • New Armor

Votes: 21 12.1%
  • New Weapons

Votes: 36 20.8%
  • New Endgame

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • New Boss Fights

Votes: 93 53.8%
  • New Biomes/Structures

Votes: 69 39.9%

• Total voters
What if you have the Sky dungeon and Aquatic Depths biome (Thorium mod), in the same side. Could you make it so that wouldn't happen?

I dont know much in terms of biome coding, if it becomes one ill simply extend the height of the sky dungeon so taht the golem fight room is deep enough underground to have a nearly full sized ocean biome ontop of it

I dont know much in terms of biome coding, if it becomes one ill simply extend the height of the sky dungeon so taht the golem fight room is deep enough underground to have a nearly full sized ocean biome ontop of it
I figured it out, it says on the wiki that the Aquatic Depths is on the opposite side of the dungeon, so I guess that it has to be the same side where the dungeon is. :p Also can you do the sprite for Dungeon Guardian Maximus. Maybe a Maximus Bone Key.
[doublepost=1476669685,1476669548][/doublepost]Oh I now support this mod (a little bit by putting the banner). :p

I figured it out, it says on the wiki that the Aquatic Depths is on the opposite side of the dungeon, so I guess that it has to be the same side where the dungeon is. :p Also can you do the sprite for Dungeon Guardian Maximus. Maybe a Maximus Bone Key.
[doublepost=1476669685,1476669548][/doublepost]Oh I now support this mod (a little bit by putting the banner). :p

Dungeon guardian maximus will have two drops, the C.F.U. And the Ultima Key

The Ultima Key will summon a baby maximus skull with the ability to ignite enemies on touch as well as shoot lasers. The C.F.U. Will summon a very powerful mount

Can you do a boss progression, like what Calamity does? Even though you have something similar, its very confusing for me.
Example:
etc.
Moon Lord
Omnicious Eye/Skeletron Maximus
Decimator of Reality
Cthulhu
Ra
Double Post
Also is the Armor of the Sun obtained from Ra, and is the final armor in this mod, and probably of all the mods.

Last edited:
Can you do a boss progression, like what Calamity does? Even though you have something similar, its very confusing for me.
Example:
etc.
Moon Lord
Decimator of Reality
Cthulhu
Ra
Double Post
Also is the Armor of the Sun obtained from Ra, and is the final armor in this mod, and probably of all the mods.

Ill do a boss progression list but i may be awhile in getting it done, the armor of the sun is just upgraded solar armor that acts like the seperate tier of beetle armor, adding damage instead of adding defense the final armor set is the solar exosuit of decimation, and it will be IMMENSELY powerful and will require many other armor sets and boss drops to create

Ill do a boss progression list but i may be awhile in getting it done, the armor of the sun is just upgraded solar armor that acts like the seperate tier of beetle armor, adding damage instead of adding defense the final armor set is the solar exosuit of decimation, and it will be IMMENSELY powerful and will require many other armor sets and boss drops to create
Could I do the boss progression? And is the solar exosuit of Decimation post-Ra?

Heres is the boss progression I made, it would be great for this to be in the OP. Also feel free to tell me the rest of the bosses I didn't put, because I don't know when they are fought. :p

King Slime
Eye of Cthulhu
Brain of Cthulhu/Eater of Worlds
Queen Bee
Skeletron
The Sea Lord/Ancient Dune Worm
Ball of Flesh
Wall of Flesh
Wasp Queen
Anubis/Heart of Cthulhu/Nimbus Lord
Destroyer/ Twins/ Skeletron Prime
Wall of Death
Plantera
The Decimator/Mecha N.I.M.B.U.S. 3000
Possesed Automaton
Golem
The Prince
Duke Fishron
Lunatic Cultist
Celestial Pillars
Moon Lord
Decimator of Reality
Cthulhu
Ra

Last edited:
Heres is the boss progression I made, it would be great for this to be in the OP. Also feel free to tell me the rest of the bosses I didn't put, because I don't know when they are fought. :p

King Slime
Eye of Cthulhu
Brain of Cthulhu/Eater of Worlds
Queen Bee
Skeletron
The Sea Lord/Ancient Dune Worm
Ball of Flesh
Wall of Flesh
Wasp Queen
Anubis/Heart of Cthulhu/Nimbus Lord
Destroyer/ Twins/ Skeletron Prime
Wall of Death
Plantera
The Decimator/Mecha N.I.M.B.U.S. 3000
Possesed Automaton
Golem
The Prince
Duke Fishron
Lunatic Cultist
Celestial Pillars
Moon Lord
Decimator of Reality
Cthulhu
Ra

thanks but I actually listed the whole thing out during a study hall in school as ther is over 23 bosses I had to quadruple check to ensure I didn't forget any of them
Could I do the boss progression? And is the solar exosuit of Decimation post-Ra?

The Exosuit will be available upon the defeat of chtulhu but will require ALOT of items and preparation of items to craft, and, depending on wether or not i add any new drops to Ra it may change

Last edited:
Obviously there will be trophies. Also could there be a True Brain of Cthulhu Mask, True Heart of Cthulhu mask and shrouded eye mask?

So this is the boss progression with Thorium mod, Spirit, and Calamity, Pumpking, Joost, and more.
This will be edited.
Yeah, just a little bit of bosses.

Owsla Invasion
Scarabus
King Slime
Desert Scourge
Eye of Cthulhu
Bloodshot Eye of Cthulhu
Eater of worlds/Brain of Cthulhu
Queen Bee
The Hive Mind/Perferators
The Heart of Cthulhu
Skeletron
Sea Lord
Ancient Flier
Ancient Dune Worm
Slime God
Wall of Flesh
Ball of Flesh
Fallen Beholder
Nimbus lord
Cryogen
Anubis
The Princess
Dusking
Queen Slime
The Destroyer
The Twins
Skeletron Prime
The Lich
Illuminant Master
Wasp Queen
Wall of Death
Calamitas
Mecha N.I.M.B.U.S. 3000
Plantera
Count Dracula
Devourer of Gods
Golem
Arachnis
PlagueBringer Goliath
Duke Fishron
The Prince
The Iron Curtain
Pumpking's Horseman.
Crimerax
Lunatic Cultist
Moon Lord
RagnarÖk
Providence, the Profaned God
Overseer
Jumbo Cactuar
SA-X
Mask of Insanity
Terra Lord
Alpha & Omega
Skyware Golem
Andromeda, Martian Star Destroyer
The Eagle King
The Decimator
Jungle Pheonix, Yharon
The Haunted Automaton
The Processor
The Omnicious Eye
Skeletron Maximus
Kightmare
The Celestial Cultists
Yharim, Lord of the Cosmos
The Decimator of Reality
Dimensional Spill
Cthulhu
Ra

Last edited:
After thinking about their AI/Stats/etc etc, the processor will now be an endgame pre-finale boss to be fought around the omnicious eye also im currently writing out how Ra will fight, how to fight him, and his drops, expect changes to a few boss Sprites soon.

Also announcing a new underworld structure, The Shrine of the Molten One, this is essentially an underworld temple where arachnis will be summoned.
Arachnis is a Centipede boss which crawls on walls like a spider, dare the player leave the shrine or try to cheese it via building a wall; Arachnis will make them regret it!
Expect info on arachnis and the processor soon!
[doublepost=1476810437,1476810314][/doublepost]On another note I wanted to let everyone know, I typically do NOT check the discord chat unless it is around 3:30pm-9:30pm

Will Ra drop his spear?
Are you still thinking of adding Apophis. Probably post-Kightmare, post-Celestial Cultists.

Ra will drop his crook and his flail, not listing any more of his drops til i update the post

Probably going to need a really skilled boss spriter to help me make ra before i post anything new about him though

On a side note, the more you mention a boss, the less likely i will be to add it or respond to you on it, i cant make any promises on something unless i know it can both be done and that its something that fits the mods theme

Including the True Brain of Cthulhu, True Heart of Cthulhu, and Shrouded eye. Are they technically bosses (mini bosses. Also could you add Celestial Pillar masks and trophies.
I intend on making miniboss masks for SOME minibosses
Depending on what spawns them and if they have any other intended drops

As for pillar trophies, im pretty sure theres another mod for that, not saying i wont because i might, However its far from being a priority

Back
Top Bottom