Single Thread RP Defeat the-

Tof gives the True Godmodder a nod. "Pleasure doing business with you."

PA 1: Tof hops in Reets's driver's seat, putting his feet up on the steering wheel. Reets honks at him, irritated. It closes its inner eye, not wanting to stare at Tof's behind.

Tof pats Reets on the gear shift. "Alright mate. Let's get this show on the road." Reets groans, indignant, but the two start rolling down the red carpet, heading east to the Terramodder's tunnel complex.

PA 2: While they're driving, Tof fidgets with a pair of opera glasses. He seems to be changing the lenses on them, popping multi-colored gems in and out, losing some down by the pedals, placing others in the seat next to him. He finally seems to settle on two different lenses: one a milky brown, the other a foggy gray. Both seem quite opaque, but he fits them into the lenses and takes a quick peek through them anyways. He smiles. "Clear as mud. Just what the doctor ordered!"

Tof leans out the side of Reets, upsetting the car's balance. Reets honks at him more, but Tof ignores it. He puts the lenses up to his eyes and stares into the earth below. At first, it all looks blurry, but as his eyes adjust, Tof begins to see under the earth. He can see the varying layers of dirt sediment as they unfold beneath him. He twists the lenses a little, and they refocus, zooming in and out.

Using these glasses, Tof studies the ground beneath him, checking for any tunnels that might be connected to the complex him and his car are approaching. If he finds any such tunnel, he tries to study what's inside of them- any equipment, enemies, etc.. But he'll take what he can get. His glasses can only do so much.

SA 1 & 2: Leaning back into his car, Tof folds up his glasses and pockets them. Then he takes some of the spare gemstones he didn't need for the lenses and pawns them off at an underground auction site. He makes a small profit off of them, the auctioneer claiming they were bruised. Tof doesn't argue. He just pockets that with the rest of his cash. (+2 SA CP. Total: 7 SA CP, 1 GMCP)
~~~~~
((OOC: So, we can boost one action from another player as a free action?? Do we need to add flavor to that? Like-))

Charge: As the Gamechanger turns the Real Godmodder into a VHS tape, a large magnet forks up out of the ground, causing the Reel Godmodder to suffer from rapid tape deterioration. Reel Godmodder suddenly experiences temporary amnesia, leaving him more vulnerable to the Gamechanger's next attack! (+1 Charge to Razor_Typhoon's Personal Action 1)

((Is this supposed to be like +1 CP for the player, or is it applied to a specific action? Also, how would this work for the first player to post if it is applied to a specific action? Would you want them to post again, or could they just edit the boost into their post?))

Tof, you can apply it directly on the action, with all the 'manually charged' bonus as if they used two at once. Another excuse for encouraging not charging anything unless really necessary.

Wait, did we hit the 7th Update milestone? That's the amount of legs of a legless spider! I mean, they have eight, but losing one is still a pretty big impact.

GameChanger - Alas Razor Typhoon:
GC: Doubt I be attacked, but anyways.
Real Godmodder: "Don't worry, don't worry. I'll take it easy on you... but don't expect hits to land-"
GC: Let's see....

I temporarily swap the "Real" in "Real Godmodder" with "Reel", resulting in Reel Godmodder, which ends up damaging them for being outdated VHS material.
'Reel' Godmodder: "Reel Godmodder? I haven't heard of them- wait a sec, did you just assume I am old VHS now? Hey! They at least don't need internet connection."

Yeah, pretty sure all it did was giving them pretty new ability...
wait a sec, that help.

1 damage to Reel Godmodder. Well, that shouldn't have counted normally, but I'll let it count as progress anyway.
'Reel' Godmodder: "Ugh. That... who did this to me?"
I then grab the Real Godmodder's arm.

GC: So you have what, you and what ARMY?

Suddenly, a group of arms connected to strange portals appear and tightly clutch the Real Godmodder's body to the point of hurting.
Now, while I try to recoup my thoughts from the player intervention-caused post paradox...
The ability was ignoring the latter part of this attack by virtue of being a Reel Godmodder, not Real Godmodder.

Reel Godmodder: "Upon further inspection, you really have some sort of short memory. At least if you change my name, then refer to me as such, heh. Shame this attack went into a waste."
[Summon Slot 1-2]

AAAAAA charge

14 CP
Chargeeeeeee! That's a lotta of CP, I gotta admit.

Trenchcoat/Crimtane Shovel or currently (Axe) CURSE OF RA.
[Personal Action 1]
The mask the Trenchcoat wears somehow contorts into a grin. Finally, it found the person setting up all these traps! But now is not the time to act rashly. There are still more traps to be thwarted.

The Trenchcoat grabs its mask, and shifts it ever so slightly, letting a̴̙̓ ̴͕̃ş̶͋m̷͆͜ḁ̸̐l̴̬̕l̴̤͠ ̵̟̅á̴̮m̶͇͆o̷͚̿u̸̪̇n̷͓̅t̷̢̔ ̸̰͘o̸͎̐f̸́͜ ̷̛̭w̶͓̌ḧ̶͖́a̷̅͜ṯ̶̑ ̵̳̒ĺ̶̻i̴̲̎ḛ̶̈́s̷̟̑ ̸̮̚b̶͙̑ë̸͎n̸͇̔é̸̻a̴̯̅t̵̼̂h̸͑͜ ̸͈̈́b̶͚̒é̸̻ ̸̻͠ṿ̷̓i̵̼͝ṡ̴͔ĭ̵͕b̵͎̕ḻ̵͊e̶͔͒.̷̢͝
̶͈̔
̵̧̿S̴̒͜t̸͉̊ả̵̟t̸̰̃i̶̥͋c̴̗̕ ̵͓̇h̸̜̄a̵̢͝ṅ̵̢d̴̪͊s̵̲̕ ̸͇͋r̸͚̊e̶̫͝a̴̱̚c̷̬͠h̸̬̏ ̵̘̓o̴̥̐u̵͉͌t̴̢͐ ̴̲̽f̶̙̅r̵̯̔ő̴̟m̷̧̛ ̵͍̓t̶͕͂h̷̞̆e̷̬͌ ̵͓̍T̸̘̋r̶̡̍ē̷̝n̴̺͝c̴̮͝h̸̲͋ć̸͉o̸̮̐a̷̭͆t̷̯͝'̷̇ͅs̵̻̑ ̷̢͆s̸̳̓h̷̩͘a̶̖̕d̵͖́ǫ̷͘w̴͙͊,̶͎͝ ̶͔̀ṣ̷̄l̷̪͋o̷͉̾w̶̱͐l̵͔̊y̶̡̚ ̸͎́d̵̠͆r̷̻̐á̷̤g̴̫̏g̷̣̽i̵͕̒ṇ̶̀ġ̸̳ ̴̰̄t̶̤̉h̶̜͑ȩ̷̚m̵̨͝s̶̙͋ȩ̴̔l̷͇̈́v̸̟́e̷̲͑ṡ̷͕ ̸̨̉a̵̰͋l̶̪̂o̴̤͗n̷͍͆g̶͚͝ ̶̥̐t̸̝̎h̵̘͛ȅ̵̺ ̸͎̆w̴̬̽a̵̼͝l̷̼̿l̵̍ͅś̴͖ ̷͇̾d̵̂͜ò̷͔ẇ̶̭n̴͙͠ ̸͖̎t̸̫͂h̸͓̚ĕ̷̡ ̸̞̓s̸̟͝t̷̲͑ȃ̶͉ǐ̴̹r̶̻͌s̶͎͂.̵͓̃ ̷̳̉T̶̝̚h̶̢͐e̷̛̦y̴̖̑ ̸̯̓s̷̟̽e̸̱͆e̴̛̘k̸̮͑ ̸̻͘t̵̮̍o̷̦̅ ̸̗̑a̸̝̅ḽ̶͝ë̷̝́r̸̝͑t̴̟͝ ̵̜͝t̴͖͘ḣ̵̼e̸̗͌ ̶̯̊T̴̗̏r̷͖̈e̶̤͒n̷̳̓c̷̬̉h̴̪̑c̸̭̿ǒ̸͕a̷̤̓t̸̮̅ ̶̞͆ö̷̗f̸̩̚ ̸̭̎ä̸̟́ǹ̸͉y̷̧͠ ̵̣̐p̸̯͐o̴̙̿t̷̜̀ë̴͉́n̴͖̽t̴̪̐í̷̧â̴̟l̷̼̑ ̸̹̅t̶̪̃h̵̗̊r̷̠̔e̷̜͌a̶̟͗t̸̮̕s̶̜͊ ̵̐͜t̴̩͂h̷̲̒a̶̜̒ẗ̶̼́ ̶̺͊m̴̗̑ä̴̮́ẏ̵̖ ̴̡̎b̵̯͑ē̷͜ ̵̢̏ả̶̙ḧ̸̲́e̶̙͐ă̸͓d̸͚́.̸̘̽ ̸̎ͅD̸̥̒ṳ̵́e̵̽ͅ ̵̫̊ț̶̇ö̵͍ ̴̖̊t̸̖̊h̸̤́e̴̹̓i̸̘͝r̸͈̿ ̸̙̃n̴̪͝ä̷̗́t̸̢͠u̸͎̓r̸̯͌é̶̺,̴̘͌ ̴̬̓t̵͕͝h̶͓̚ě̴͜y̸̯̒ ̴͖̐a̷͚͂ř̵͔ë̸̱́ ̵̈́͜n̷̼̍i̸̧̍g̴̔ͅḩ̷̓ ̵͓͋ȉ̴̤m̷̮͠p̸̺̾ò̵̱s̷̬̓s̷̲͝ì̶͜b̷͈͝l̶͜͝e̶͚͊ ̵̳̀f̵̻̀o̵̗͘r̶̭̓ ̷̡̊m̶͕̀o̵̲̓ṣ̷̚t̶̀ͅ ̵̮̃s̶̞̐e̸̤̊n̵̞͗t̸͙̿i̷̢̓e̵̙̅n̷̼̊ẗ̶̳́ ̵̟͝c̶̦̈́r̸̭̎e̴͔̍a̶͍͗t̸͈̿ṷ̷̚r̵̯̔ë̴̺s̴͚̈ ̷̈́ͅt̶̘̐ǒ̴̭ ̵̻͑r̷̨̒e̵̛̗ć̷̖o̵͈͐g̵̨͝ṇ̷̇i̷̦͂z̶͍͗ë̸̪́.̶̖́
̶̬̇
̵̮̀T̸̥̏h̵̘̾e̴̲̾n̷͍̏,̸̙̀ ̶̳̿ț̸͌h̷̞̃ȇ̴̖ ̸̥͆T̷̩̄r̵͇̒e̸̺̚n̷̦̑c̶̪̕h̸̛ͅc̴̘͋o̵̞̕a̴̠̓t̵͉̓ ̵̟̾m̸̼̒o̷̥͊v̷͈̽e̴̹͝s̴͈̀ ̴̱̆t̶̝̽h̴̳̓e̸͕͗ ̸͈͗ḿ̷͖ä̵̙́s̸͖͌ķ̵̋ ̸͇̎b̴̭̅ạ̷̾c̷̦̉k̶͎͗ ̷̛̝i̶͔̽n̶̖̈́t̵̥́ö̵̘́ ̶͖̆p̷̦̐ĺ̶̟a̵̻͘c̸̙̑e̸͇͆,̵̪̊ and it all stops, like it never happened.
You skipped the stairway using eldritch logic- and OH GOD, MAKE THAT ZALGO STOP! That railway seems not to have any minecarts, but you do see a glimpse of something. Enemy or possibly a more powerful figure.
[Personal Action 2]
The Trenchcoat realizes something. This Core presumably powered the Cobalt Constructs, and they were doing JoJo poses for seemingly no reason. What if that is what is required to utilize its potential?
Sighing, the Trenchcoat draws up 2 copies of itself, and all 3 do the Pillar Men poses. If this doesn't work, fury will be had.
It seems to... not work at first, but you do notice the copies were more faithful when you did that.

Cobalt Core: Enhances Anime-based actions. Too weak to affect attacks... yet.

[Summon Action 1-2]
Perhaps as a result of doing the JoJo poses, something makes its presence known. A man walks in, seemingly from nowhere.
The man introduces himself as Henk Heck, and as a Stamp User. The man offers to join the Trenchcoat, and the Trenchcoat agrees.
[STAND NAME] ProPAIN [STAND MASTER] Henk Heck

DESTRUCTIVE POWER: A SPEED: D RANGE:B

DURABILITY: D PRECISION: C POTENTIAL: B
The man points out a hand, and with a very loud "BWAAAAAAAAAAH!", a large propane tank manifests itself, also extremely muscular.
Said propane tank immediately punches the Trenchcoat copies out of existence.
Henk Heck joins the battle!
They may have bad accuracy and health at first, as you said. But they will indeed get their attack up!
Henk Heck: 2k/2k HP, 7500 ATK. Inaccurate: This entity has 64% chance to miss their attack, 16% chance to deal only 1/5th of it and 10% chance to deal 3/5th of the ATK value.
Clones desummoned.

Traaaaaiiiitooooorrrrrr! Oh... just JOEbob.
[P.Action 1] Incorrect. For it is exactly that provision that permits my summoning! The Hellkite Dragons owe me a favor most deep: I revealed to them the true target they ought to strike, who otherwise might have deceived them! Thus, this was the repayment of a favor, and so I did not need to promise anyone else a favor and "accidentally" defeat the whole point of my action.
As for whether the fae are reliable... Accounts differ! But what they are notorious for is being tricky. sneaking in loopholes and abusing them for all they're worth. Something totally irrelevant, in cases of common cause with a group not itself composed of fae! it's their laws I invoked, not their constituents.
Are they really faes, though- AH! NOT THE TRICKASSSDCGSAGTRHETAHASFEWAWEAAAAA-
Besides, if I don't have the ability to revert your damage taken stat myself- which I clearly don't, because you're a Godmodder and those are very hard to heal- how could I possibly agree to give that as a favor?
You KNOW that I'm not one. You want to piss me off, right? <!> JOEbob has startled the Arbiter.
Oh, sorry, force of habit. Should've used that for a roleplay, not for a game that technically counts as one.
[P.Action 2] I use the secret jedi force technique, Force Summon Computer, a very real force technique that summons a computer from nothing! I upload my red GPT onto that resulting computer.
Red GPT upgraded! It might not be a good idea to unleash the result, I'm really honestly saying that.
[12+2 Summoning capacity Stored]
Chuurg.

And Tof, true name: O.R.I.G.I.N... wait, was it other way about?
Tof gives the True Godmodder a nod. "Pleasure doing business with you."
Reel Godmodder: "Heh, whatever. You can call me either, but same."
PA 1: Tof hops in Reets's driver's seat, putting his feet up on the steering wheel. Reets honks at him, irritated. It closes its inner eye, not wanting to stare at Tof's behind.

Tof pats Reets on the gear shift. "Alright mate. Let's get this show on the road." Reets groans, indignant, but the two start rolling down the red carpet, heading east to the Terramodder's tunnel complex.
Somehow, the use of car entity makes the journey fast enough that it ranges the Electrum Constructs that guard the mines. And I can see that they're hostiles. That's for sure.
PA 2: While they're driving, Tof fidgets with a pair of opera glasses. He seems to be changing the lenses on them, popping multi-colored gems in and out, losing some down by the pedals, placing others in the seat next to him. He finally seems to settle on two different lenses: one a milky brown, the other a foggy gray. Both seem quite opaque, but he fits them into the lenses and takes a quick peek through them anyways. He smiles. "Clear as mud. Just what the doctor ordered!"

Tof leans out the side of Reets, upsetting the car's balance. Reets honks at him more, but Tof ignores it. He puts the lenses up to his eyes and stares into the earth below. At first, it all looks blurry, but as his eyes adjust, Tof begins to see under the earth. He can see the varying layers of dirt sediment as they unfold beneath him. He twists the lenses a little, and they refocus, zooming in and out.

Using these glasses, Tof studies the ground beneath him, checking for any tunnels that might be connected to the complex him and his car are approaching. If he finds any such tunnel, he tries to study what's inside of them- any equipment, enemies, etc.. But he'll take what he can get. His glasses can only do so much.
Maybe even past the entrance, and past the enemies somehow. Talk about optional encounter here, heh. But the shaft appears to be really rough. Further high-speed exploration with a car is unadvised.
SA 1 & 2: Leaning back into his car, Tof folds up his glasses and pockets them. Then he takes some of the spare gemstones he didn't need for the lenses and pawns them off at an underground auction site. He makes a small profit off of them, the auctioneer claiming they were bruised. Tof doesn't argue. He just pockets that with the rest of his cash. (+2 SA CP. Total: 7 SA CP, 1 GMCP)
Another charge up! Just a reminder that GMCP is three Personal Action CP, and can't be used for entities, though it can be used for item refinement/creation.
~~~~~
((OOC: So, we can boost one action from another player as a free action?? Do we need to add flavor to that? Like-))

Charge: As the Gamechanger turns the Real Godmodder into a VHS tape, a large magnet forks up out of the ground, causing the Reel Godmodder to suffer from rapid tape deterioration. Reel Godmodder suddenly experiences temporary amnesia, leaving him more vulnerable to the Gamechanger's next attack! (+1 Charge to Razor_Typhoon's Personal Action 1)

((Is this supposed to be like +1 CP for the player, or is it applied to a specific action? Also, how would this work for the first player to post if it is applied to a specific action? Would you want them to post again, or could they just edit the boost into their post?))
Yes, you can add flavor to the boost if it targets either their Personal or Summon Action. Otherwise, if you want to just give them a free '+1' token, flavor is unnecessary.

---
Aight, so Reel Godmodder eyes up the Ninja and wraps them up in lotta VHS tape. Ninja immobilized. And they summon a Tape Monster, too.

Reel Godmodder: "Now let's |> P L A Y the real Confront the Reel, ha."

Rest of entities do nothing, but Trenchcoat's express a bit of wariness around the tunnel. Except for Cent-ipede, which crawls on the ceiling like it's just a surface.

Surface:
[A] It's me, your Arbiter. HP DOWN(4, infinite turns, unremovable debuff), wears Negotiation Suit... sleeve melted away. Lost my weapon... welp, didn't use it anyway.

[H?] Eda/Ted (Sky High). Two people, one controller.

[T] JOEbob. Owner of Crimson GPT. Please don't use it. Boosts technology-based attacks by 2,250.

[???] What? A Electrum Guardian? (x2) Left behind.

Sorry, Tof, I'll have to leave you be for time being. Sort of AI cataclysm may happen if I'm not here to counter that.

Underground Tunnel, Side B:
[GS] Tof. Has Godmod-o-Meter. Ticks every 250 ms (or every 500 London ms). Points to the east.
[GS] Reets. Grand-Grandfather of the Cobra Car. 15k/15k HP, 30x100 ATK with 90% Accuracy. Attack buffs increase bullet count.

Sidequest: The Training.
Objective: Fight the Godmodder for the training. Better achievement at 2 and 3 damage dealt. The more damage dealt, the better reward.
Objective completed: Damage dealt - 1: Bronze star. Will be awarded after the fight.

[GM-alpha] Real Godmodder. 8/10 HP. 2 turns remaining.
[PG] Reel Monster: 36k/36k HP, 5000 ATK

[GS] Gamechanger (Razor_Typhoon) Hopefully will learn to be stronger.
[GS] Ninja: 25k/25k HP, 1000 Retaliatory ATK. Protecting Gamechanger from harm. Tied.

Underground Tunnel, Side A:
Tunnel upstairs to the south leads to the surface. Tunnel to the minecart track leads to the unknown.

[GS] Crimtane Shovel (or Curse of Ra... but calls themselves the Trenchcoat). Owner of Cobalt Core. May boost Anime actions.
[GS] The Cent-ipede: 16k/16k HP, 4400(+300 Ret.) ATK
[GS] Hercules Beetle: 12k/12k HP, 1600 ATK. Strong Attack (II)
[GS] Henk Heck + ProPAIN: 2k/2k HP, 7500 ATK, Inaccurate.

[P.Action 1] I know no such thing! All evidence so far fits the claim that you're a Godmodder to a T! I mean, except for your testimony, but that's not exactly a reliable sour-Wait.
what did the Real Godmodder just say?
...I'll return to proving you're a Godmodder later. some things take priority. And now i can take a break from trying to be lazy, uncreative and repetitive!
That 'Real Godmodder', see. He just cribbed my brand, my style, my choice of pre-the adjective! Confront! How dares he! I walk over to the 'Real Godmodder' and then walk right past him without looking. Why? Because he's not the Real Godmodder, you are, and I got confused. Oops. a few more steps later, I turn around and look at him. Yep, clearly a fake Godmodder. Watch, I bet he can't even handle a rock. I throw a rock at him! Now, he may not be a real Godmodder, but he's obviously not powerless. There are a lot of things he might do about the Rock. For instance, he might dodge it! Unfortunately for him, motion is relative, and the rock's motion is relative to him, so that won't work. But hey, that's fine. He could destroy it, right? Wrong! Because inside the Rock... is another rock! In fact, inside the Rock is an infinite recursion of other Rocks! Each rock waits outside of reality (so the 'Real Godmodder' can't affect them without proving himself partially nonreal) until the preceding rock is (at least 60%) destroyed, which is why this doesn't mess with any of the other stuff and why a laser through the first rock won't affect the others at all. But, y'know, fine, whatever, he can just let the Rock hit him, because it's just a rock, right? Wrong! the moment of impact, hundreds of spare rocks from the infinite recursion of rocks will dump themselves into reality, causing a cheeky touch of nuclear fusion, not to mention increasing the mass of the Rock many times over. Could he block it, maybe? Well, he could... But if he does, I'll throw the thing he used to block it at him, and the Rock, at the same time!

But let's say he manages it somehow. You know what happens then? I stab him 37 times in the back.
'How', you might ask? 'aren't I busy throwing rocks at him?'. Yes! I am! But my arm, cut off and dumped in a jar of acid or whatever, isn't! It snuck up behind him while the rocks were happening, and it happens to have a shiv of shivs (a shiv of shivs is exponentially more deadly than a shiv. a few thousand times, in this system.)! Covered in acid! and electrified!

[P.Action 2]
-As a finishing touch, I make his name the 'Reel Godmodder' again so Razor's attack can land, since the EoTB is displaying him as back to 'Real Godmodder'.
[14+2 summoning capacity stored]

Last edited:
[Personal Action 1+2]
The Trenchcoat, despite its disturbing appearance, is not heartless. In fact, it cares a great deal about its summons. So when they express some concern, well, it's gotta go fix that!

Quickly drawing up a minecart using its green pen, the Trenchcoat politely asks all it's entities to get in. Then, it shakes the Cobalt Core a bit, hoping it'll decide to help.

Drawing a circle along a wall, the Trenchcoat moves its mask, allowing ȧ̷͕ ̸̦̦́̓s̷̥̭̆t̴̪͓̒̍a̷̧̛̙͂t̶͉͈͠i̷͕͌ç̵̇̀ ̸̖̉̒h̷̯̿̾ā̶̦̮̿ń̵̤̤d̸̻̉ ̵̰͑̉t̷̘͒͛o̵͚̿̓ ̷̤͈̄̔r̵̛͔͂ẹ̸͔̚a̸̮͂͒c̵̦̀̕ͅh̵̦̝̉̚ ̷̛̙t̸͚͙̆ḧ̵̠́͝ṙ̶̫o̶̦͉̍û̴͇͊ǵ̸̩̅h̴͇͋,̷͍̈́ͅ ̶͎̫̄ḻ̵͋i̵͍͒̒k̴̜͒e̶͑́ͅ ̶̫̝́å̵̟̚ ̷̱̇p̵̨͒̓o̷̞̲̾r̵͚͖̂͘ṱ̵̩͆͊a̴̜̮͐l̸̆́͜ͅ.̸̮̑͠ ̶͇̈́Ṫ̴̰̦h̷͚́e̶̪͋͒ ̷̯̖̅̀ḫ̷̞̀͝ä̶̤n̵͉̊d̸̩͇́ ̸͇̀s̵̱̀̀ͅe̸̻̺̊ą̷̫̾̚r̴̢͌c̵̗͍̎͠ḥ̷̔͘é̷͈̀s̶̪̑̄͜,̸̝̔ ̷͕͒̋b̷̘̤̂ẻ̵͠ͅf̵̛͎o̶̭͂r̵͉̓e̷̠͑ ̵̹̦́͝r̴̻̱͝e̵̗̔t̷̡̉̉͜r̶̗̱͘ȋ̵͖e̶͈͗v̵̫̯͋̎i̷̥̓̒n̶̗͉̊̈ĝ̵̡̬ ̸̙͆͌͜ǎ̴͈ ̷̜͇͛̏š̴̨̘m̸̧̱̽a̷̬͌l̸̤̀l̶̝̼͛ ̷̲͘c̵͖̐l̸̗̒ö̵̮͍c̵͈̹̋̃k̴̬̓̉͜.̶̖̪̐ ̶̺̾͝Ț̷̅̇h̸̛̠̄ē̸͉̾ ̵̧̳͂T̷͔̮͂̚ŕ̸̨e̵̦͕̍n̸̦͉͂̽ć̸͎͕h̸̫̔̕c̴͖̃͑ȏ̵̡̠̀a̶̹̅̈́͜t̷̻̞̓̊ ̸̙̆ť̶̰̝̒h̷̯̄̎e̵͚̪͛n̸̗͎̋͠ ̴̳̭͂m̴̱̊̚ǫ̶̅̽v̷̛͍̈́ḛ̴̺̂s̸̭͘ ̷̻͔̎̊t̶̖̆͊ḫ̷̟͌͒e̵̛̬̟ ̶̟̱̌̽m̴͖̯̎a̴̢̍s̸̪̻̕k̶̙̆̕ ̷̯̊̓b̸͖͔͗a̷͔͓͊c̷̨̋k̵͎̈,̶̥̜́̊ and grabs the clock, before doing something it will certainly regret. The clock is not ticking.

The Trenchcoat arcs it's back out in a pose not dissimilar to a certain timestopping vampire. The clock shifts and morphs into a MS paint style version of The World, and the Trenchcoat moves its mask up, letting out a static filled

"Z̸̢͔̩̰̖̱̐͌̃̈́̒̌̓͛̈͒͛̈́̃̋̒̐̂̉̆͑̉̚͠Ą̶̨̡͈̝̖̪̲̞̺̬̞̻̪͎͈̩̺̠̮͇̤̘͖̍͆̃̓͌͜͝͝͝ͅ ̷̢͕̬̜̟͎͔̬͖̫̥̦̣̝̯̗̰͔̯̭̜̓̔̄͗̐͗͒̐̌͊̀̈̆͠W̵̧̡̭͕͓̞͈͔͙̰̒̒̾͛̐̍̈̈̈̓̌́͛̿̓͋̎͗̕ͅḀ̴̢̡̛̮̼̲͓̱̱̳̞̼̖̼͇͚͇̣̻͔͓̳̯̘̌͋̆̽̃̑̎̔͗̃̈́͐̔͘̚͜͝Ŗ̸̨̘͚̳̍̃͌͂̋̐͊̂͑͛̀͂̊̓͛͘͜U̸̜͔͑̏͌̏̐̃̄͑̓̓̆̈́̄̃̈́͋͐̚̕D̴̢̛̻̦̜̟͓͖̻̹̠͉̹̈́͑́̽̀̍́̆̒̃̍̾̇̕͝͝O̴̡̞̺̬̬͙̙͇͍̣͖͖͎̦͙̎ͅͅͅͅ!̶͈̺̣͚͎̹͎̩̺̬̣̲͓̮̮̮͍̩̦̣̀̄̉͛̉̊̄͌́̿̀̋̓̀͌͋͜͜͝ͅ"

Time slows to a complete stop, and the Trenchcoat then hops in the minecart, using MS World to push it along. Now, due to the nature of being a copy, while it lacks a limit on how long it can stop time, it does only stick around for a few minutes. And so the minecart goes along, the Trenchcoat keeping an eye for anything that might be a trap, ready to have MS World stop the cart.

Should they reach the end safely, the Trenchcoat (with presumably the last few seconds it would have left) would draw some Inconspicuous Boxes™ and put all its summons in/behind them. Should they  not reach the end, the Trenchcoat moves its mask, h̴͙̗̏à̴͚v̶͙͋ì̸̹ṇ̴͚͝g̸̝̓͒ ̶̣͌͝ḫ̸̕u̸̯̔n̵͈̱̑͒d̷̟̞̿̀r̷͇͗̀ĕ̶̜͘d̴̳̔s̸̩͊ ̸̢͘o̶͔͔͂̕f̵͖̙̃ ̶̱̿̒s̶͕͗t̷̯͘ą̴̄t̵̠̘̒i̵̦̣͐͛c̴͇̝͆ ̵͕͒ͅh̴̖͈͊a̷͍͇̅͊ṉ̴͓̃̍d̶͈̻̊̓ṣ̸̆͌ ̶̱̘̓̀w̶̙͓͊́r̷̥̅̉ä̵̮́p̷̣̮͊ ̶̛̣ȃ̴̰̥̌r̸͕͇̓ö̶͙́u̸͈̟̓͊n̶̖͋ḍ̷̔ ̵̠̿t̸͈̀̊h̸͍̏͝e̵̹̣̋ ̵̰̱̉̚g̴̱̭͗r̷̯̬̈́ǒ̵̧̹͘u̴͇͖̓̆p̷̼̰̈́,̸̭̿̋ ̴̢̨͗s̶̗̼͝ẖ̴̑ỉ̷̝̤e̷̡̐l̵̝͛d̷̹̔̅i̴̮͑̈ņ̸̩́͝ǵ̷͓̗͘ ̸̙̉t̵̛͔͝h̴̡͍͝é̶̬m̶̙̰̓̊ ̵̼̽f̵̡̻̏r̸͙̓̉ő̶̤m̶̖͝ ̵͓͉͊b̸̩͇͂͒e̷̮̭̓i̵̫͐ǹ̷͔̥͂g̵̖̐ ̴̗̋r̶̲̼̈́ȩ̴̲͝c̴̖͗ͅo̵̝͂ǧ̷͖n̶̠͆i̸̯̠͛z̷̩̄e̸̲̒̀d̷̖͈̓ ̷̗̱̓b̵̛̫̔ỵ̷͊ ̶̫͒̈́m̷̱̺͋́o̵͔͒ŕ̸̼̘͗t̶͕͗͘a̵͓͇͒l̸̲̎ ̵̮̥̏̄m̶͖̍̚i̶̳͇̍͗ǹ̸̩̮d̴͎̓̈ş̶̡̅.̶͎͇͒̏

[Summon Action 1]
The Trenchcoat draws a small circle on the ground, and a small Motobug would drive on out of it. It doesn't really do much, but it provides a lot of moral support.

[Summon Action 2]
The Trenchcoat decides it needs something with a bit more  oomph to it, and begins searching the various pockets it has, looking for that spark of inspiration...
[CP:1]

[Entity Commands]
They are to either stay in the Inconspicuous Boxes™ or static hand barrier. Don't really wanting them getting murdered. Although the Motobug is somehow holding pompoms.

[Action Slot 1]

1689166804166.png

I change the "Real" to "Reel" so the attack can actually connect, also instead of clutching the Reel Godmodder, the arms instead hold out fishing rods and try to reel in the reel godmodder right into damage territory (aka the pain of being pulled hard)

[Action Slot 2]

I then "modernize" the Reel Monster into a modern day reboot, effectively forcing it onto my side due to losing its links with the Reel Godmodder.

[Summon Slot 1-2]

You know it, you love it, its more charges.

16 CP (btw, do I use a action slot or a summon slot to release the cp?)

PA 1: Tof glances around at the cave, not very impressed. "I was expecting... more." He shrugs. "I suppose this'll have to do."

First thing's first, Tof's got to make sure this tunnell doesn't collapse on him. Getting out of his car, he takes out a nondescript lighter, flicking it on. Instead of fire, bubbles begin to spew from its tip, glowing with teal light. And there is a strange quality to them; they don't quite appear 3-D. The soapy orbs seem totally flat, defined only by the ring of light they emit.

Once he has a good bundle of bubbles, Tof flips the lighter closed. He stares at the bubbles, watching oceans flicker across their surfaces. The images last only a moment, before disappearing into that light. He smiles a little, before taking a step back. Raising his arms, he addresses them. "Great tendrils of the depths, hear me! The land threatens us with its earthen grasp. Rise, and show this slothful stone your wrath!"

Taking a deep breath, Tof blows the bubbles forth. They careen gently through the tunnel, drifting down to the floor. The bubbles line up two at a time, stretching down the path of the tunnel. The sound of water begins to echo through the tunnel, growing stronger even as the bubbles grow further away. Tof watches as they settle, waving his fingers like a conductor, keeping time with the sea. The noise reaches a crescendo, and it sounds like music. A Beethoven strung by a blubbering guitar.

Tof throws his hands up, and in an instant, the bubbles seem to pop. Their translucent skins are replaced with flowing water, bouncing within the confines of glowing rings. A throaty groan sings from the portals, the roar of a creature bound to the depths. The waters all part at once, and large tentacles sprout from the portals. They reach up into the ceilings of the tunnel, forming trusses with each other to hold back the encroaching stone. They heave against the rocks, and the tunnel expands, gaining space for that "high-speed exploration." Waters slosh from the bubbly rings, washing away the rough sediment on the tunnel's floor. And what was rough is rapidly smoothed, made clean for further travel.

PA 2: Tof pats Reets on the door, before climbing back in. "Alright mate. Let's head on." Reets honks back, for once sounding agreeable. The two keep rolling down the tunnel, heading east, deeper into the tunnel complex.

SA 1 & 2: While they drive, Tof drills on some metal panels to his car. "Wouldn't want you getting scraped up too bad, would we Reets?" The car seems to wince with each added panel. It hurts a little, but Reets doesn't resist. It just keeps driving, rolling down the path.
(Current CP: 7 SA CP, 1 GMCP)
~~~
Boost: +1 to Crimitane_Shovel/Curse of Ra/Trenchcoat: Summon Action 1.

((And, just for clarification, everyone can do the charges/boosts, right? I'm not sure everyone knows...))

The midnightdop strikes back!

[P.Action 1] I know no such thing! All evidence so far fits the claim that you're a Godmodder to a T! I mean, except for your testimony, but that's not exactly a reliable sour-Wait.
what did the Real Godmodder just say?
...I'll return to proving you're a Godmodder later. some things take priority. And now i can take a break from trying to be lazy, uncreative and repetitive!
That 'Real Godmodder', see. He just cribbed my brand, my style, my choice of pre-the adjective! Confront! How dares he! I walk over to the 'Real Godmodder' and then walk right past him without looking. Why? Because he's not the Real Godmodder, you are, and I got confused. Oops. a few more steps later, I turn around and look at him. Yep, clearly a fake Godmodder. Watch, I bet he can't even handle a rock. I throw a rock at him! Now, he may not be a real Godmodder, but he's obviously not powerless. There are a lot of things he might do about the Rock. For instance, he might dodge it! Unfortunately for him, motion is relative, and the rock's motion is relative to him, so that won't work. But hey, that's fine. He could destroy it, right? Wrong! Because inside the Rock... is another rock! In fact, inside the Rock is an infinite recursion of other Rocks! Each rock waits outside of reality (so the 'Real Godmodder' can't affect them without proving himself partially nonreal) until the preceding rock is (at least 60%) destroyed, which is why this doesn't mess with any of the other stuff and why a laser through the first rock won't affect the others at all. But, y'know, fine, whatever, he can just let the Rock hit him, because it's just a rock, right? Wrong! the moment of impact, hundreds of spare rocks from the infinite recursion of rocks will dump themselves into reality, causing a cheeky touch of nuclear fusion, not to mention increasing the mass of the Rock many times over. Could he block it, maybe? Well, he could... But if he does, I'll throw the thing he used to block it at him, and the Rock, at the same time!

But let's say he manages it somehow. You know what happens then? I stab him 37 times in the back.
'How', you might ask? 'aren't I busy throwing rocks at him?'. Yes! I am! But my arm, cut off and dumped in a jar of acid or whatever, isn't! It snuck up behind him while the rocks were happening, and it happens to have a shiv of shivs (a shiv of shivs is exponentially more deadly than a shiv. a few thousand times, in this system.)! Covered in acid! and electrified!

[P.Action 2]
-As a finishing touch, I make his name the 'Reel Godmodder' again so Razor's attack can land, since the EoTB is displaying him as back to 'Real Godmodder'.
[14+2 summoning capacity stored]
Mistake fixed. Also, somehow this Rock gets [ | | P A U S E ]d and [ <| <| R E W I N D ]ed, then once the rocks truly connect, it hits...
Reel Godmodder: "Pretty sure you wouldn't want to start up a fight. Pretty sure you wouldn't want to start up a fight. Pretty sure you wouldn't want to start up a fight. Pretty sure you wouldn't want to start up a fight. With me. Grh, I think I rewound time too much. But you expected me to just stand here and block, right?"

[Personal Action 1+2]
The Trenchcoat, despite its disturbing appearance, is not heartless. In fact, it cares a great deal about its summons. So when they express some concern, well, it's gotta go fix that!

Quickly drawing up a minecart using its green pen, the Trenchcoat politely asks all it's entities to get in. Then, it shakes the Cobalt Core a bit, hoping it'll decide to help.

Drawing a circle along a wall, the Trenchcoat moves its mask, allowing ȧ̷͕ ̸̦̦́̓s̷̥̭̆t̴̪͓̒̍a̷̧̛̙͂t̶͉͈͠i̷͕͌ç̵̇̀ ̸̖̉̒h̷̯̿̾ā̶̦̮̿ń̵̤̤d̸̻̉ ̵̰͑̉t̷̘͒͛o̵͚̿̓ ̷̤͈̄̔r̵̛͔͂ẹ̸͔̚a̸̮͂͒c̵̦̀̕ͅh̵̦̝̉̚ ̷̛̙t̸͚͙̆ḧ̵̠́͝ṙ̶̫o̶̦͉̍û̴͇͊ǵ̸̩̅h̴͇͋,̷͍̈́ͅ ̶͎̫̄ḻ̵͋i̵͍͒̒k̴̜͒e̶͑́ͅ ̶̫̝́å̵̟̚ ̷̱̇p̵̨͒̓o̷̞̲̾r̵͚͖̂͘ṱ̵̩͆͊a̴̜̮͐l̸̆́͜ͅ.̸̮̑͠ ̶͇̈́Ṫ̴̰̦h̷͚́e̶̪͋͒ ̷̯̖̅̀ḫ̷̞̀͝ä̶̤n̵͉̊d̸̩͇́ ̸͇̀s̵̱̀̀ͅe̸̻̺̊ą̷̫̾̚r̴̢͌c̵̗͍̎͠ḥ̷̔͘é̷͈̀s̶̪̑̄͜,̸̝̔ ̷͕͒̋b̷̘̤̂ẻ̵͠ͅf̵̛͎o̶̭͂r̵͉̓e̷̠͑ ̵̹̦́͝r̴̻̱͝e̵̗̔t̷̡̉̉͜r̶̗̱͘ȋ̵͖e̶͈͗v̵̫̯͋̎i̷̥̓̒n̶̗͉̊̈ĝ̵̡̬ ̸̙͆͌͜ǎ̴͈ ̷̜͇͛̏š̴̨̘m̸̧̱̽a̷̬͌l̸̤̀l̶̝̼͛ ̷̲͘c̵͖̐l̸̗̒ö̵̮͍c̵͈̹̋̃k̴̬̓̉͜.̶̖̪̐ ̶̺̾͝Ț̷̅̇h̸̛̠̄ē̸͉̾ ̵̧̳͂T̷͔̮͂̚ŕ̸̨e̵̦͕̍n̸̦͉͂̽ć̸͎͕h̸̫̔̕c̴͖̃͑ȏ̵̡̠̀a̶̹̅̈́͜t̷̻̞̓̊ ̸̙̆ť̶̰̝̒h̷̯̄̎e̵͚̪͛n̸̗͎̋͠ ̴̳̭͂m̴̱̊̚ǫ̶̅̽v̷̛͍̈́ḛ̴̺̂s̸̭͘ ̷̻͔̎̊t̶̖̆͊ḫ̷̟͌͒e̵̛̬̟ ̶̟̱̌̽m̴͖̯̎a̴̢̍s̸̪̻̕k̶̙̆̕ ̷̯̊̓b̸͖͔͗a̷͔͓͊c̷̨̋k̵͎̈,̶̥̜́̊ and grabs the clock, before doing something it will certainly regret. The clock is not ticking.

The Trenchcoat arcs it's back out in a pose not dissimilar to a certain timestopping vampire. The clock shifts and morphs into a MS paint style version of The World, and the Trenchcoat moves its mask up, letting out a static filled

"Z̸̢͔̩̰̖̱̐͌̃̈́̒̌̓͛̈͒͛̈́̃̋̒̐̂̉̆͑̉̚͠Ą̶̨̡͈̝̖̪̲̞̺̬̞̻̪͎͈̩̺̠̮͇̤̘͖̍͆̃̓͌͜͝͝͝ͅ ̷̢͕̬̜̟͎͔̬͖̫̥̦̣̝̯̗̰͔̯̭̜̓̔̄͗̐͗͒̐̌͊̀̈̆͠W̵̧̡̭͕͓̞͈͔͙̰̒̒̾͛̐̍̈̈̈̓̌́͛̿̓͋̎͗̕ͅḀ̴̢̡̛̮̼̲͓̱̱̳̞̼̖̼͇͚͇̣̻͔͓̳̯̘̌͋̆̽̃̑̎̔͗̃̈́͐̔͘̚͜͝Ŗ̸̨̘͚̳̍̃͌͂̋̐͊̂͑͛̀͂̊̓͛͘͜U̸̜͔͑̏͌̏̐̃̄͑̓̓̆̈́̄̃̈́͋͐̚̕D̴̢̛̻̦̜̟͓͖̻̹̠͉̹̈́͑́̽̀̍́̆̒̃̍̾̇̕͝͝O̴̡̞̺̬̬͙̙͇͍̣͖͖͎̦͙̎ͅͅͅͅ!̶͈̺̣͚͎̹͎̩̺̬̣̲͓̮̮̮͍̩̦̣̀̄̉͛̉̊̄͌́̿̀̋̓̀͌͋͜͜͝ͅ"

Time slows to a complete stop, and the Trenchcoat then hops in the minecart, using MS World to push it along. Now, due to the nature of being a copy, while it lacks a limit on how long it can stop time, it does only stick around for a few minutes. And so the minecart goes along, the Trenchcoat keeping an eye for anything that might be a trap, ready to have MS World stop the cart.

Should they reach the end safely, the Trenchcoat (with presumably the last few seconds it would have left) would draw some Inconspicuous Boxes™ and put all its summons in/behind them. Should they  not reach the end, the Trenchcoat moves its mask, h̴͙̗̏à̴͚v̶͙͋ì̸̹ṇ̴͚͝g̸̝̓͒ ̶̣͌͝ḫ̸̕u̸̯̔n̵͈̱̑͒d̷̟̞̿̀r̷͇͗̀ĕ̶̜͘d̴̳̔s̸̩͊ ̸̢͘o̶͔͔͂̕f̵͖̙̃ ̶̱̿̒s̶͕͗t̷̯͘ą̴̄t̵̠̘̒i̵̦̣͐͛c̴͇̝͆ ̵͕͒ͅh̴̖͈͊a̷͍͇̅͊ṉ̴͓̃̍d̶͈̻̊̓ṣ̸̆͌ ̶̱̘̓̀w̶̙͓͊́r̷̥̅̉ä̵̮́p̷̣̮͊ ̶̛̣ȃ̴̰̥̌r̸͕͇̓ö̶͙́u̸͈̟̓͊n̶̖͋ḍ̷̔ ̵̠̿t̸͈̀̊h̸͍̏͝e̵̹̣̋ ̵̰̱̉̚g̴̱̭͗r̷̯̬̈́ǒ̵̧̹͘u̴͇͖̓̆p̷̼̰̈́,̸̭̿̋ ̴̢̨͗s̶̗̼͝ẖ̴̑ỉ̷̝̤e̷̡̐l̵̝͛d̷̹̔̅i̴̮͑̈ņ̸̩́͝ǵ̷͓̗͘ ̸̙̉t̵̛͔͝h̴̡͍͝é̶̬m̶̙̰̓̊ ̵̼̽f̵̡̻̏r̸͙̓̉ő̶̤m̶̖͝ ̵͓͉͊b̸̩͇͂͒e̷̮̭̓i̵̫͐ǹ̷͔̥͂g̵̖̐ ̴̗̋r̶̲̼̈́ȩ̴̲͝c̴̖͗ͅo̵̝͂ǧ̷͖n̶̠͆i̸̯̠͛z̷̩̄e̸̲̒̀d̷̖͈̓ ̷̗̱̓b̵̛̫̔ỵ̷͊ ̶̫͒̈́m̷̱̺͋́o̵͔͒ŕ̸̼̘͗t̶͕͗͘a̵͓͇͒l̸̲̎ ̵̮̥̏̄m̶͖̍̚i̶̳͇̍͗ǹ̸̩̮d̴͎̓̈ş̶̡̅.̶͎͇͒̏

[Summon Action 1]
The Trenchcoat draws a small circle on the ground, and a small Motobug would drive on out of it. It doesn't really do much, but it provides a lot of moral support.

[Summon Action 2]
The Trenchcoat decides it needs something with a bit more  oomph to it, and begins searching the various pockets it has, looking for that spark of inspiration...
[CP:1]

[Entity Commands]
They are to either stay in the Inconspicuous Boxes™ or static hand barrier. Don't really wanting them getting murdered. Although the Motobug is somehow holding pompoms.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
Okay, d-don't do it ever... a...again, I beg of you. Wait, nevermind, this won't affect me any more. Funny how this 'damage' keeps increasing and increasing. THAT should defy JOE's assumptions.
Anyway... the trap somehow... avoided. You do notice it was all about shifting gravity on one of the segments of the tunnel.
(???): "Damn... it! That entity knows a bit too much. I should be setting up another trap, then."
Motobug summoned...?
(???): "Oh, you've fell into my real trap! Motozilla, teach them a lesson! What? Learned to summon your entities on go, eh? Not this time!"
Motobug brainwashed, evolved into Motozilla! This truly appears to be a sign that this entity may be a Godmodder. I think.
But also... Metal Gear Boxes shall absorb a part of next hit aimed at the entity!
<!> Info: One-charge entities will surely get brainwashed by Godmodders, and two-charge entities may not be safe on their first turn either. Try to add another charge next time.

[Action Slot 1]

View attachment 414098

I change the "Real" to "Reel" so the attack can actually connect, also instead of clutching the Reel Godmodder, the arms instead hold out fishing rods and try to reel in the reel godmodder right into damage territory (aka the pain of being pulled hard)
Reel Godmodder: [] STOP
The Reel Godmodder then switches positions with you.
Reel Godmodder: |> PLAY
The arms reel you instead! And rocks from the traitor fall ar you. Talk about Wile. E. Coyote for a moment...
Reel Godmodder: "I feel bad for that actually. But such is the nature of a counter - to hit back, twice as hard."
Somehow, you take no damage from combined counter, but that attack is blocked.
[Action Slot 2]

I then "modernize" the Reel Monster into a modern day reboot, effectively forcing it onto my side due to losing its links with the Reel Godmodder.
The Reel monster looks at you with disgust, like... how dare you force them into a reboot!? 9000 damage to it, and no brainwashing!

Reel Godmodder: Also, our rules are not your rules, he.
[Summon Slot 1-2]

You know it, you love it, its more charges.

16 CP (btw, do I use a action slot or a summon slot to release the cp?)
Summon slots for releasing Summon CP, Action slots for releasing Action CP. So far you have 16 Summon CP.

PA 1: Tof glances around at the cave, not very impressed. "I was expecting... more." He shrugs. "I suppose this'll have to do."

First thing's first, Tof's got to make sure this tunnell doesn't collapse on him. Getting out of his car, he takes out a nondescript lighter, flicking it on. Instead of fire, bubbles begin to spew from its tip, glowing with teal light. And there is a strange quality to them; they don't quite appear 3-D. The soapy orbs seem totally flat, defined only by the ring of light they emit.

Once he has a good bundle of bubbles, Tof flips the lighter closed. He stares at the bubbles, watching oceans flicker across their surfaces. The images last only a moment, before disappearing into that light. He smiles a little, before taking a step back. Raising his arms, he addresses them. "Great tendrils of the depths, hear me! The land threatens us with its earthen grasp. Rise, and show this slothful stone your wrath!"

Taking a deep breath, Tof blows the bubbles forth. They careen gently through the tunnel, drifting down to the floor. The bubbles line up two at a time, stretching down the path of the tunnel. The sound of water begins to echo through the tunnel, growing stronger even as the bubbles grow further away. Tof watches as they settle, waving his fingers like a conductor, keeping time with the sea. The noise reaches a crescendo, and it sounds like music. A Beethoven strung by a blubbering guitar.

Tof throws his hands up, and in an instant, the bubbles seem to pop. Their translucent skins are replaced with flowing water, bouncing within the confines of glowing rings. A throaty groan sings from the portals, the roar of a creature bound to the depths. The waters all part at once, and large tentacles sprout from the portals. They reach up into the ceilings of the tunnel, forming trusses with each other to hold back the encroaching stone. They heave against the rocks, and the tunnel expands, gaining space for that "high-speed exploration." Waters slosh from the bubbly rings, washing away the rough sediment on the tunnel's floor. And what was rough is rapidly smoothed, made clean for further travel.

PA 2: Tof pats Reets on the door, before climbing back in. "Alright mate. Let's head on." Reets honks back, for once sounding agreeable. The two keep rolling down the tunnel, heading east, deeper into the tunnel complex.

SA 1 & 2: While they drive, Tof drills on some metal panels to his car. "Wouldn't want you getting scraped up too bad, would we Reets?" The car seems to wince with each added panel. It hurts a little, but Reets doesn't resist. It just keeps driving, rolling down the path.
(Current CP: 7 SA CP, 1 GMCP)
~~~
Boost: +1 to Crimitane_Shovel/Curse of Ra/Trenchcoat: Summon Action 1.

((And, just for clarification, everyone can do the charges/boosts, right? I'm not sure everyone knows...))
Yes, everyone can do the boosts/charges.

And uh, you may have made that Motozilla... a bit weaker actually. Brainwashing strength buff acts inversely to charges committed.
Rough tunnel... somehow smoothed out? I mean, didn't expect that one, but you can get some more mileage from this. Ticks are getting a lot more intense now.

Health added to Reets! +11000 MHP, +7000 HP.

Just watch out for the minecarts now! It's a high traffic time.

---
Motozilla attacks Henk Heck! The box gives in... and Henk only takes 1666.66 HP! Motozilla takes 1k HP damage due to player help shenanigans!
Henk Heck summons ProPAIN as revenge! It punches... for a Critical MISS!

Reel Monster attacks the Ninja for 4k damage. Ninja isn't able to counter (tied).

Surface:
[A] It's me, your Arbiter. HP DOWN(7, infinite turns, unremovable debuff), wears Negotiation Suit... sleeve melted away.

Underground Tunnel, Side B:
[GS] Tof. Has Godmod-o-Meter. Ticks every 250 ms (or every 500 London ms). Points to the east.
[GS] Reets. Grand-Grandfather of the Cobra Car. 22k/26k HP, 30x100 ATK with 90% Accuracy. Attack buffs increase bullet count.

[???] A lotta minecarts. Blocking the way...? Some are empty.

Sidequest: The Training?
Objective: Fight the Godmodder for the training. Better achievement at 2 and 3 damage dealt. The more damage dealt, the better reward.
Objective completed: Damage dealt - 1: Bronze star. Will be awarded after the fight.
I think JOE may have made Reel Godmodder serious now.

[GM-alpha] Reel Godmodder. 8/10 HP. ? turns remaining.
[PG] Reel Monster: 27k/36k HP, 5000 ATK

[GS] Ninja: 21k/25k HP, 1000 Retaliatory ATK. Protecting Gamechanger from harm. Tied.

[T] JOEbob. Owner of Crimson GPT. Please don't use it. Boosts technology-based attacks by 2,250. Interrupting the fight?

Underground Tunnel, Side A:
Tunnel upstairs to the south leads to the surface. Tunnel to the minecart track leads to the unknown.

[H?] Crimtane Shovel (or Curse of Ra... but calls themselves the Trenchcoat). Owner of Cobalt Core. May boost Anime actions. (Is Hostile your true alignment, then?)
[H?] {The Cent-ipede: 16k/16k HP, 4400(+300 Ret.) ATK
[H?] Hercules Beetle: 12k/12k HP, 1600 ATK. Strong Attack (II)} - Boxed entities
[H?] Henk Heck + ProPAIN: 333.34/2k HP, 7500 ATK, Inaccurate.

[PG] Motozilla: 24k/25k HP, 3333 ATK. Decaying (-1k HP/turn)
[???] Mysterious figure. Fleeing down the shaft!

[Personal Action 1+2]
The Trenchcoat shakes the Cobalt Core once again, hoping it will activate. The Trenchcoat pulls out its red pen, and draws a pair of eyes on its mask. The eyes are perfectly red, with an odd pinwheel design. Stepping towards whatever remains of the Motozilla, the Trenchcoat looks it dead in the eye, and places the machine inside a Tsukuyomi. There, it would be slowly encased in ice, unable to move or do anything to prevent the growth of the ice. But once again, due to being a drawing, the Tsukuyomi wouldn't be dealing any damage, merely freezing the beast solid. Using this time, the Trenchcoat grabs his entities, draws a quick car, throws them in, and drives off after the figure, trying to run them over. If the figure tries pulling any stunts, the Trenchcoat, with the help of these (rapidly fading) Mangekyō Sharingan, would expertly drive past/through/around it. Because I did research, and while one eye did the whole Tsukuyomi thing, the other grants Spider Sense but better.

[Summon Action 1-2]
Still searching...
[Cp:3]

[Entity Commands]
If the figure gets run over by the car, all the various entities are to jump out and start beating it up before it can retaliate. If not, they can just vibe.

[Boost]
If I understand this right, I'll just pass JOEbob a lil ol +1 Charge to their next Personal Action.

[P.Action 1]
I look at the Reel Godmodder. "You should get that looked at." and lo and behold: The Reel Godmodder has 37 stab wounds in the back! Clearly, my severed hand's stealth was impeccable; it even hid from reality itself! "I'm not sure why you think I'd be worried about fighting you when you fell for the second-oldest trick in the rock-throwing book. Besides, you're the one who provoked me."

[P.Action 2] But hey, the Reel Godmodder really should get that wound looked at. 37 stab wounds are no joke! lightning fast, a hospital stretcher (made of lightning) arrives and scoops up the Reel Godmodder! The electrical flow messes with the Reel, forcing it to keep |>Play-ing as the stretcher rushes off to the hospital. Once there, the doctors (made of 3.5D models in a selection of unusual hues that can't be accurately captured on film twice over, making them immune to the Reel effects)carefully clean the wounds, remove any detritus, and begin performing an in-depth analysis of the 37 stab wounds, one at a time. After several minutes, the results are in: stab wound number one, although deep and suffering from electricity- and acid-burns, will not be lethal: the Reelmodder will survive. However, this brings them to stab wound number two, which they analyse with equal vigor! of course, the Reel Godmodder can't leave- in his condition? it'd be suicide! possibly! They haven't finished analysing all 37 stab wounds yet! So the doctors restrain the Reel Godmodder if he tries to leave. This process continues for some time! After several hours, the doctors pronounce their verdict: these 37 stab wounds are collectively extremely lethal if untreated, and the Reel Godmodder needs the bleeding staunched immediately if it wants a chance to live! Unfortunately, it has already been several hours of analysis, during which time the stab wounds were all left completely open for visibility purposes. The Reel Godmodder has already bled to death.
Figuring there's no harm in it, they autopsy the body! yep, those 37 stab wounds sure were lethal. But that's not all they find! As it turns out, the stab wounds also caused heavy damage to the Reel Godmodder's Reels! Film Reels can be damaged by acid vapors, causing them to rust! Even if the stretcher hadn't been a problem and the doctors could be captured on film, the Reels were in too much disrepair to be used.
(They didn't realise this sooner because they didn't have enough access to the reels to discover that's what they were, see.)
But now that they've completely disassembled the Reel Godmodder and confirmed its deadness, they reassemble the corpse for burial. They're a bit tired after all that work, but they're pretty sure they got at least 50% of the connections right.
(Then, due to a minor shipping error, the corpse is shipped back to the battlefield, rather than to a graveyard)

[16+2 summoning capacity stored]

Offended to have someone rudely interrupt my sidequest...

[Action Slot 1]

I hack the GPT that JOEbob keeps using by rewinding the "clock of its state" to the past past, leaving it ownerless, which I then make it kick JOEbob far away from here.

GC: I don't mind failing to get the gold and missing, but having someone steal the silver is not my thing.

[Action Slot 2]

I then turn the Reel Godmodder back into the Real Godmodder via splashing a rainbow onto them, since early cartoons had no colour, adding color should damage it from confusion on the new technology that is coloured cartoons along with reverting them back to normal

[Summon Slot 1-2]

More charging, onwards!

18 CP

Tof looks at the traffic ahead of him, disappointed. "And here I was thinking this would be easy."

PA 1: Tof hops out of his car again and strolls into the center of the minecarts, sliding carefully between the moving traffic. Once he figures he's in about the center, he crouches down and places a small pocket watch on the floor. The watch has a white face and green exterior, laced about with golden accents. On top, it has a small, golden spike, and beneath it, a short green neck.

Tof taps the face of the clock, and its hands begin to spin. They move strangely fast, like Tof is importing more time from London again. An hour passes in a few seconds, and a day in less than a minute. As the hands spin, they seem to reach outward, grasping over its frame and toward the ground below it. The hands expand, growing longer with each rotation. They scrape across the ground like a rake, slipping seamlessly beneath the rolling minecarts.

With each pass, the earth beneath it changes. What was stone transforms into pavement, with painted lines circling around it. Lanes are drawn in a roundabout around the clock, and soon, the dense minecart traffic is replaced with the seamless transit of a British roundabout.

As Tof walks back to his car, the clock's hands recede within itself. Then, the ground beneath it rumbles. A small pillar rises beneath the clock, raising it to stand in the middle of the roundabout. As it rises, the clock's face grows and splits, changing into a peaked box with four clocks- one facing each cardinal direction. Soon, it appears to resemble Chamberlain clock, an icon straight out of Tof's childhood.

PA 2: Tof crawls back into his car. He pats Reets on the head. "Here we go again." The two navigate through the roundabout without a hitch, continuing east into the tunnel complex.

SA 1 & 2: Of course, Tof didn't make that clock tower for free. He'd contacted some board of transportation and gotten a grant to build it. And he was of course able to make it under budget, so he pockets the extra with his other free cash. (+2 SA CP. Total: 9 SA CP, 1 GMCP)

Boost: +1 to Curse of Ra/Crimitane_Shovel/Trenchcoat (Personal Action)

I shouldn't be dopping at 4 AM, it's a bad habit to have.
[Personal Action 1+2]
The Trenchcoat shakes the Cobalt Core once again, hoping it will activate. The Trenchcoat pulls out its red pen, and draws a pair of eyes on its mask. The eyes are perfectly red, with an odd pinwheel design. Stepping towards whatever remains of the Motozilla, the Trenchcoat looks it dead in the eye, and places the machine inside a Tsukuyomi. There, it would be slowly encased in ice, unable to move or do anything to prevent the growth of the ice. But once again, due to being a drawing, the Tsukuyomi wouldn't be dealing any damage, merely freezing the beast solid. Using this time, the Trenchcoat grabs his entities, draws a quick car, throws them in, and drives off after the figure, trying to run them over. If the figure tries pulling any stunts, the Trenchcoat, with the help of these (rapidly fading) Mangekyō Sharingan, would expertly drive past/through/around it. Because I did research, and while one eye did the whole Tsukuyomi thing, the other grants Spider Sense but better.

[Summon Action 1-2]
Still searching...
[Cp:3]

[Entity Commands]
If the figure gets run over by the car, all the various entities are to jump out and start beating it up before it can retaliate. If not, they can just vibe.

[Boost]
If I understand this right, I'll just pass JOEbob a lil ol +1 Charge to their next Personal Action.
Motozilla immobilized! At least no funny things will happen now such as entities getting damaged.
(???): "Gah, humbug."
The figure then magnetises the ceiling and latches to it with their magnetic shoes.
(???): "What? One man's trap is another's way to escape!"

[P.Action 1]
I look at the Reel Godmodder. "You should get that looked at." and lo and behold: The Reel Godmodder has 37 stab wounds in the back! Clearly, my severed hand's stealth was impeccable; it even hid from reality itself! "I'm not sure why you think I'd be worried about fighting you when you fell for the second-oldest trick in the rock-throwing book. Besides, you're the one who provoked me."

[P.Action 2] But hey, the Reel Godmodder really should get that wound looked at. 37 stab wounds are no joke! lightning fast, a hospital stretcher (made of lightning) arrives and scoops up the Reel Godmodder! The electrical flow messes with the Reel, forcing it to keep |>Play-ing as the stretcher rushes off to the hospital. Once there, the doctors (made of 3.5D models in a selection of unusual hues that can't be accurately captured on film twice over, making them immune to the Reel effects)carefully clean the wounds, remove any detritus, and begin performing an in-depth analysis of the 37 stab wounds, one at a time. After several minutes, the results are in: stab wound number one, although deep and suffering from electricity- and acid-burns, will not be lethal: the Reelmodder will survive. However, this brings them to stab wound number two, which they analyse with equal vigor! of course, the Reel Godmodder can't leave- in his condition? it'd be suicide! possibly! They haven't finished analysing all 37 stab wounds yet! So the doctors restrain the Reel Godmodder if he tries to leave. This process continues for some time! After several hours, the doctors pronounce their verdict: these 37 stab wounds are collectively extremely lethal if untreated, and the Reel Godmodder needs the bleeding staunched immediately if it wants a chance to live! Unfortunately, it has already been several hours of analysis, during which time the stab wounds were all left completely open for visibility purposes. The Reel Godmodder has already bled to death.
Figuring there's no harm in it, they autopsy the body! yep, those 37 stab wounds sure were lethal. But that's not all they find! As it turns out, the stab wounds also caused heavy damage to the Reel Godmodder's Reels! Film Reels can be damaged by acid vapors, causing them to rust! Even if the stretcher hadn't been a problem and the doctors could be captured on film, the Reels were in too much disrepair to be used.
(They didn't realise this sooner because they didn't have enough access to the reels to discover that's what they were, see.)
But now that they've completely disassembled the Reel Godmodder and confirmed its deadness, they reassemble the corpse for burial. They're a bit tired after all that work, but they're pretty sure they got at least 50% of the connections right.
(Then, due to a minor shipping error, the corpse is shipped back to the battlefield, rather than to a graveyard)

[16+2 summoning capacity stored]
The Reel Godmodder looks at those- can't look at them. Clearly, they can't rotate their neck too much.
Reel Godmodder: "What-"
1 damage... at least to Reel Godmodder this time.

Though, as their HP is not depleted, the shipping error is actually an accurate fact.

Offended to have someone rudely interrupt my sidequest...

[Action Slot 1]

I hack the GPT that JOEbob keeps using by rewinding the "clock of its state" to the past past, leaving it ownerless, which I then make it kick JOEbob far away from here.
GC: I don't mind failing to get the gold and missing, but having someone steal the silver is not my thing.
Phew, that was close. Well, anyway, the Crimson GPT disarmed. The owner has to spend 1 CP getting it back, though - and you may have to do three to steal it fully.
(though with a creative action JOE can both punish you and get it back, so beware of PvPing too much.)
[Action Slot 2]

I then turn the Reel Godmodder back into the Real Godmodder via splashing a rainbow onto them, since early cartoons had no colour, adding color should damage it from confusion on the new technology that is coloured cartoons along with reverting them back to normal
Real Godmodder: "Actually, later on the reels did have colours."
The Godmodder is reverted back to normal now.
[Summon Slot 1-2]

More charging, onwards!

18 CP
Churg...

*yawn*

Tof looks at the traffic ahead of him, disappointed. "And here I was thinking this would be easy."

PA 1: Tof hops out of his car again and strolls into the center of the minecarts, sliding carefully between the moving traffic. Once he figures he's in about the center, he crouches down and places a small pocket watch on the floor. The watch has a white face and green exterior, laced about with golden accents. On top, it has a small, golden spike, and beneath it, a short green neck.

Tof taps the face of the clock, and its hands begin to spin. They move strangely fast, like Tof is importing more time from London again. An hour passes in a few seconds, and a day in less than a minute. As the hands spin, they seem to reach outward, grasping over its frame and toward the ground below it. The hands expand, growing longer with each rotation. They scrape across the ground like a rake, slipping seamlessly beneath the rolling minecarts.

With each pass, the earth beneath it changes. What was stone transforms into pavement, with painted lines circling around it. Lanes are drawn in a roundabout around the clock, and soon, the dense minecart traffic is replaced with the seamless transit of a British roundabout.

As Tof walks back to his car, the clock's hands recede within itself. Then, the ground beneath it rumbles. A small pillar rises beneath the clock, raising it to stand in the middle of the roundabout. As it rises, the clock's face grows and splits, changing into a peaked box with four clocks- one facing each cardinal direction. Soon, it appears to resemble Chamberlain clock, an icon straight out of Tof's childhood.

PA 2: Tof crawls back into his car. He pats Reets on the head. "Here we go again." The two navigate through the roundabout without a hitch, continuing east into the tunnel complex.

SA 1 & 2: Of course, Tof didn't make that clock tower for free. He'd contacted some board of transportation and gotten a grant to build it. And he was of course able to make it under budget, so he pockets the extra with his other free cash. (+2 SA CP. Total: 9 SA CP, 1 GMCP)

Boost: +1 to Curse of Ra/Crimitane_Shovel/Trenchcoat (Personal Action)
Somehow, the trap Gentrified. Gentlemen, the minecarts apologize for going on the traffic jam and give you enough space to drive back... only for the car to get pulled up towards the ceiling!
(???) "What? Who else was there?"
Ticking is intense, it could be a Godmodder. But first you have to free yourself.

And Churg.

---

Both GS and H entities in tunnel stare at each other, wondering if they should attack each other or team up against the figure.

Reel Monster... doesn't do anything for now, they would've attacked the Ninja, but now they block the way towards the Real Godmodder.

Surface:
[A] It's me, your Arbiter. HP DOWN(7, infinite turns, unremovable debuff), wears Negotiation Suit... sleeve melted away.

Underground Tunnel:

[GS] Tof. Has Godmod-o-Meter. Ticks every 25 ms (or every 50 London ms). Points to the east.
[GS] Reets. Grand-Grandfather of the Cobra Car. 22k/26k HP, 30x100 ATK with 90% Accuracy. Attack buffs increase bullet count.

[H?] Crimtane Shovel (or Curse of Ra... but calls themselves the Trenchcoat). Owner of Cobalt Core. May boost Anime actions. (Is Hostile your true alignment, then?)
[H?] {The Cent-ipede: 16k/16k HP, 4400(+300 Ret.) ATK
[H?] Hercules Beetle: 12k/12k HP, 1600 ATK. Strong Attack (II)} - Boxed entities
[H?] Henk Heck + ProPAIN: 333.34/2k HP, 7500 ATK, Inaccurate.

[PG] Motozilla: 23k/25k HP, 3333 ATK. Decaying (-1k HP/turn) Immobilized (1 turn left)
[???] Mysterious figure. Fleeing down the shaft!

Sidequest: The Training?

[GM-alpha] Real Godmodder. 7/10 HP.
[PG] Reel Monster: 27k/36k HP, 5000 ATK

[GS] Ninja: 21k/25k HP, 1000 Retaliatory ATK. Protecting Gamechanger from harm. Tied.

[T] JOEbob. Owner of Crimson GPT. Disarmed. Please don't use it. Boosts technology-based attacks by 2,250. Interrupting the fight.

I'mma hit the hay now, sorry for no colours, but can't do it while I want to sleep...

[Personal Action 1]
The Trenchcoat looks up, and is visibly both frustrated and ecstatic. Finally, it found the trapmaker! And there is no way they'll get away under the Trenchcoat's watch.

Putting Henk Heck at the steering wheel of the car, the Trenchcoat pulls out its green pen and draws a turret. Hopping it, it begins firing strange brown blobs towards the figure. This substance is the De-magnetization Instant Removal Tar, or DIRT. The Trenchcoat, remembering it has rather awful aim, draws a small Sharingan on its mask again, allowing it to properly aim where the figure is running in an attempt to intercept them with the DIRT, making them no longer stick to the ceiling.

And while it's at it, the Trenchcoat fires some DIRT over at Reets to get them unstuck. Might ruin the paint job a bit, but at least it's not stuck on the ceiling!

[Personal Action 2]
Now we draw our attention to the Motozilla. Now, realistically we'll drive too far away for it to matter, but just in case, the Trenchcoat draws another, smaller turret, which locks onto the Motozilla, and it begins firing grey blobs. This substance, in contrast with the DIRT, is the Magnetism Energy Total Amplifying Liquid, or METAL. Naturally, bring hit with the METAL causes the Motozilla to get stuck to the ceiling due to the increased magnetism. Hopefully it'll stay there long enough to not be an issue anymore.

[Summon Action 1-2]
Still searching away...
[CP:5]

[Entity Commands]
Apart from Henk Heck doing his best to make sure we don't crash, everyones just vibing.

[Boost]
Because I wasn't told otherwise, I'll assume I did this right and pass Tof/O.R.I.G.I.N a +1 Charge to their next Personal Action

GC: Wasn't this supposed to be ov...actually nevermind.

[Action Slot 1-2]

I remind the Reel Monster that the Real Godmodder is updated, too updated, to get it to turn against them, and that I am not updated for one reason.

What kind of maniac wears a bowler hat alongside light armour, a fashionable cartoon character, totally like Gamechanger.

[Summon Slot 1-2]

ABCharge.

20 CP

Tof looks at the figure, miffed about his car being stuck to the ceiling. "This isn't very sporting."

PA 1: Tof takes just a second to consider his options. Apparently a second too many, as Trenchcoat hops in his car. "Um..." Tof says to Trenchcoat, clearly surprised. "Hi." He scoots over in his seat, giving Trenchcoat space to put their turrets. "Just- fine. Use whatever you need. But let me handle getting my car down, thank you." Reets honks affirmatively.

Tof reaches into his sleeves and starts pulling out wire. Lots of wire. It's like one of those handkerchief tricks, but with thin, copper wire, falling to his feet by the gas pedal. Tof's eyes bounce around in his head, clearly bored as he pulls. The wire just keeps coming! Eventually, he gets bored. He uses a small pocket knife to cut the wire, and at least a mile of wire coil down at his feet.

But that's not where we want it. Tof takes something else out of his pocket: a small, cylindrical piece of metal. It's a black hunk of rock. Magnetite, to be specific. Rough around the edges, shaped almost like a spool. Perfect for Tof's plan. He quickly grabs one end of the wire and begins wrapping it around the magnetite. His fingers whip around in a blur, and within seconds, Tof has a dormant electromagnetic.

The idea here is simple. If Reets is caught in one magnetic field, he can fight it with another. It's an idea called "magnetic shielding." Prevent one wave with another.

Tof pops open Reets's hood. He plugs one end of his electromagnet into Reets's battery and fastens the other on some metal. The wire begins to glow, and the car shudders. For a moment, the two magnetic fields battle, fighting for dominance. But then, there's a snapping noise, and Reets falls.

Reets lands hard on the floor of the tunnel, but its suspension absorbs most of the shock. For a moment, it's one eye looks dizzy, drifting about on the steering wheel. But Tof gives it a gentle pats, and it shakes itself out, refocused. "Follow 'im," Tof requests, pointing at the figure. Reets honks agreeably, before making chase.

PA 2: As they drive, Tof takes out a small pocket mirror. He raises it up, pointing it at the figure. Then, he chants, "Light of the moon. Harken and come to our aid. Dispel the shadow of our foe and reveal his true face to us in this subterranean night!"

The mirror shakes as a presence enters its form. A cratered face looks out at the tunnel, blinking hard at the fleeing figure. Its brow furrows, concentrating. The dim face takes a deep breath, puffing its rocky cheeks. Then, it releases. Pure moonlight blows from its lips, shining upon the figure. Stars seem to stream down upon them, illuminating every facet. For an instant, the figure appears to float in a white void, every aspect of them lain bare to the light.

The crusty man's eyes study the figure, feeling their essence. There is little to hide under the light of the moon. It sheds away our false skins, revealing everything within. The moon knows all about the people it watches. Including their names.

Suddenly, the light flickers out. Tof turns the pocket mirror to himself. The old man looks up at him, momentarily silent. Then, it opens its mouth. This time, light does not escape. Instead, knowledge slips from its lips, telling Tof who it is we're dealing with here.

SA 1 & 2: Not wanting his car to blow up, Tof reaches into his pocket and pulls out a handful of tiny scales. Dragon scales, to be specific. As they drive, he places them against Reets's body. On contact, they instantly fasten and expand, adding another layer of armor to Reets.
(Total CP: 9 SA CP, 1 GMCP)

Boost: +1 to Trenchcoat/Curse of Ra/Crimitane_Shovel: Personal Action 1. Let's knock 'em down.

Oh for-
Ah! I'll be late with a dop if it keeps happening!

Also huh... sleepy dop must've caused JOE to drop. My plan appears to be working, hah!

[Personal Action 1]
The Trenchcoat looks up, and is visibly both frustrated and ecstatic. Finally, it found the trapmaker! And there is no way they'll get away under the Trenchcoat's watch.

Putting Henk Heck at the steering wheel of the car, the Trenchcoat pulls out its green pen and draws a turret. Hopping it, it begins firing strange brown blobs towards the figure. This substance is the De-magnetization Instant Removal Tar, or DIRT. The Trenchcoat, remembering it has rather awful aim, draws a small Sharingan on its mask again, allowing it to properly aim where the figure is running in an attempt to intercept them with the DIRT, making them no longer stick to the ceiling.

And while it's at it, the Trenchcoat fires some DIRT over at Reets to get them unstuck. Might ruin the paint job a bit, but at least it's not stuck on the ceiling!

[Personal Action 2]
Now we draw our attention to the Motozilla. Now, realistically we'll drive too far away for it to matter, but just in case, the Trenchcoat draws another, smaller turret, which locks onto the Motozilla, and it begins firing grey blobs. This substance, in contrast with the DIRT, is the Magnetism Energy Total Amplifying Liquid, or METAL. Naturally, bring hit with the METAL causes the Motozilla to get stuck to the ceiling due to the increased magnetism. Hopefully it'll stay there long enough to not be an issue anymore.

[Summon Action 1-2]
Still searching away...
[CP:5]

[Entity Commands]
Apart from Henk Heck doing his best to make sure we don't crash, everyones just vibing.

[Boost]
Because I wasn't told otherwise, I'll assume I did this right and pass Tof/O.R.I.G.I.N a +1 Charge to their next Personal Action
Tof looks at the figure, miffed about his car being stuck to the ceiling. "This isn't very sporting."

PA 1: Tof takes just a second to consider his options. Apparently a second too many, as Trenchcoat hops in his car. "Um..." Tof says to Trenchcoat, clearly surprised. "Hi." He scoots over in his seat, giving Trenchcoat space to put their turrets. "Just- fine. Use whatever you need. But let me handle getting my car down, thank you." Reets honks affirmatively.

Tof reaches into his sleeves and starts pulling out wire. Lots of wire. It's like one of those handkerchief tricks, but with thin, copper wire, falling to his feet by the gas pedal. Tof's eyes bounce around in his head, clearly bored as he pulls. The wire just keeps coming! Eventually, he gets bored. He uses a small pocket knife to cut the wire, and at least a mile of wire coil down at his feet.

But that's not where we want it. Tof takes something else out of his pocket: a small, cylindrical piece of metal. It's a black hunk of rock. Magnetite, to be specific. Rough around the edges, shaped almost like a spool. Perfect for Tof's plan. He quickly grabs one end of the wire and begins wrapping it around the magnetite. His fingers whip around in a blur, and within seconds, Tof has a dormant electromagnetic.

The idea here is simple. If Reets is caught in one magnetic field, he can fight it with another. It's an idea called "magnetic shielding." Prevent one wave with another.

Tof pops open Reets's hood. He plugs one end of his electromagnet into Reets's battery and fastens the other on some metal. The wire begins to glow, and the car shudders. For a moment, the two magnetic fields battle, fighting for dominance. But then, there's a snapping noise, and Reets falls.

Reets lands hard on the floor of the tunnel, but its suspension absorbs most of the shock. For a moment, it's one eye looks dizzy, drifting about on the steering wheel. But Tof gives it a gentle pats, and it shakes itself out, refocused. "Follow 'im," Tof requests, pointing at the figure. Reets honks agreeably, before making chase.

PA 2: As they drive, Tof takes out a small pocket mirror. He raises it up, pointing it at the figure. Then, he chants, "Light of the moon. Harken and come to our aid. Dispel the shadow of our foe and reveal his true face to us in this subterranean night!"

The mirror shakes as a presence enters its form. A cratered face looks out at the tunnel, blinking hard at the fleeing figure. Its brow furrows, concentrating. The dim face takes a deep breath, puffing its rocky cheeks. Then, it releases. Pure moonlight blows from its lips, shining upon the figure. Stars seem to stream down upon them, illuminating every facet. For an instant, the figure appears to float in a white void, every aspect of them lain bare to the light.

The crusty man's eyes study the figure, feeling their essence. There is little to hide under the light of the moon. It sheds away our false skins, revealing everything within. The moon knows all about the people it watches. Including their names.

Suddenly, the light flickers out. Tof turns the pocket mirror to himself. The old man looks up at him, momentarily silent. Then, it opens its mouth. This time, light does not escape. Instead, knowledge slips from its lips, telling Tof who it is we're dealing with here.

SA 1 & 2: Not wanting his car to blow up, Tof reaches into his pocket and pulls out a handful of tiny scales. Dragon scales, to be specific. As they drive, he places them against Reets's body. On contact, they instantly fasten and expand, adding another layer of armor to Reets.
(Total CP: 9 SA CP, 1 GMCP)

Boost: +1 to Trenchcoat/Curse of Ra/Crimitane_Shovel: Personal Action 1. Let's knock 'em down.
Those are actually in bundle because of how their Personal Actions are boosted. But let's see. The entity appears to be knocked down to the ground, Motozilla gets violently put on the ceiling for 10k HP worth of damage, Reets and Tof unstuck and ??? stares back.
(Terramodder): "I wasn't even finished laying down the next trap for you! Ugh, minions, to battle!"
That is the Terramodder... but why their tag is [GM-gamma]?

HP improved on Reets... again.

GC: Wasn't this supposed to be ov...actually nevermind.

[Action Slot 1-2]

I remind the Reel Monster that the Real Godmodder is updated, too updated, to get it to turn against them, and that I am not updated for one reason.

What kind of maniac wears a bowler hat alongside light armour, a fashionable cartoon character, totally like Gamechanger.

[Summon Slot 1-2]

ABCharge.

20 CP
You might've accidentally nearly driven the entity to suicide. 15k damage.
(Real Godmodder): "Okay, time should've been up, but someone's still here, pursuing me relentlessly."

The training... isn't over?
(Real Godmodder): "That's right. More like a personal battle with someone called JOE while you did a pretty :red:ty job protecting the arena from-"
SHUSH, BAKA! This I cannot help you with. Sorry, but really I cannot do anything unless I'm pushed too far.
(Real Godmodder): "I wonder if this is why no one wants to follow your rules. You take damage from people outright using GPT-"
Aight, before I get mad and refuse to update, I'm skipping to the field.

---

ProPAIN... misses again. But the other creatures hit Motozilla for collective 10300 damage-
Wait, I was just reading the post again... agh! Well, that

The Terramodder summons a pillar to impale Henk Heck, and puts them off their misery. It also is another obstacle between group and the Godmoddder!
(Terramodder): "But if you want to see a strong godmodder... well, you'd have to first fight me! I won't sell them out as easily as 'Real Godmodder' - or so they call themselves - does!"

Reel Monster is crying, skipping their turn.

Surface:

Underground Tunnel:
Objective:
[GS] Coerce Terramodder into giving the details up!
[H] Do whatever you want, but make it chaotic!
[PG] Defend the Terramodder!

[GS-AG?] Tof. Has Godmod-o-Meter. Ticks every 7 ms (or every 14 London ms). Points to the east.
[GS-AG?] Reets. Grand-Grandfather of the Cobra Car. 35k/35k HP, 30x100 ATK with 90% Accuracy. Attack buffs increase bullet count.

[H-AG?] Crimtane Shovel (or Curse of Ra... but calls themselves the Trenchcoat). Owner of Cobalt Core. May boost Anime actions. (Is Hostile your true alignment, then?)
[H-AG?] { The Cent-ipede: 16k/16k HP, 4400(+300 Ret.) ATK
[H-AG?] Hercules Beetle: 12k/12k HP, 1600 ATK. Strong Attack (II) } - boxed
[H?] Henk Heck + ProPAIN: 333.34/2k HP, 7500 ATK, Inaccurate. Pillar of doom'd.

[GM-gamma] Terramodder: 30/30 HP. Nowhere to run.
[PG] Motozilla: 1700/25k HP, 3333 ATK. Decaying (-1k HP/turn).
[PG] Quartz Pillar: 50k/50k HP. Immobile, shields Terramodder.

Side-Area in the plains:

[PG] Protect Real Godmodder.
[AG] Finish Real Godmodder off.

[GM-alpha] Real Godmodder. 7/10 HP.
Real Godmodder: "Wait a sec... is it-"
Yes, it is objective list. Well, it's to settle their alignments on when we find an Omega Godmodder.
[PG] Reel Monster: 12k/36k HP, 5000 ATK

[GS-AG?] Gamechanger (Razor_Typhoon) Hopefully will learn to be stronger.
[GS-AG?] Ninja: 21k/25k HP, 1000 Retaliatory ATK. Protecting Gamechanger from harm. Tied.

[T-AG] JOEbob. Owner of Crimson GPT. Disarmed. Please don't use it. Boosts technology-based attacks by 2,250. Interrupting the fight.

No colours again. But Hercules Bettle' Strong attack will be able to be used in one more turn.
And yes, you have two alignments now! One for whether you want to protect or fight the godmodder, the other is already known to you.

[Personal Action 1-2]
The Trenchcoat glances over at its various entities, along with Tof and Reets, and holds out a hand. A sign to stand back. Walking forward, the Trenchcoat stands directly in front of the Quartz Pillar, and tosses its mask into the air, ṣ̸̔h̸̜̏ǫ̸̆w̶̦͗ï̴̘n̵͕͝ǧ̷͙ ̵̙̀į̶͝t̴̹͆s̵͖͋ ̴̣̀t̶̖̔r̶̹̃ű̴̧ȅ̴̹ ̸̝́f̶͔͝ö̶͉r̸̼͌m̸̟̊.̸̟͘ ̷͇̾T̴̫̄h̸̤̑e̷̖̿ ̴͓͝T̸̨̎r̸̳̈́ê̵͓ṉ̸̂c̴̮͝h̶̖͛c̶͈͋o̵̮͝a̷̮̎ț̶̆ ̶͎̏p̶̛̮u̷͓͒ṇ̸̀ĉ̶̪h̴͚͋e̶̞͝s̸̫̑ ̷̨̋t̴̮̑h̴̹̅e̶͍͠ ̴̨̇P̴̰̂i̴̦̔l̴̲̕l̷͎̿å̵ͅř̶̦,̴̮̂ ̶̛̪ȃ̷͔s̴͚͐ ̸̨͋ẗ̴́͜g̵͎̏ȩ̷̌ ̶̼̒å̸̞r̶̫͋e̸̱̽ ̸̬̎ô̸̪f̵̫̉ ̷̰̐c̸̞̆ô̷̱ǹ̷̪t̴͕͌a̶͔̒ç̵̋ţ̴̈́ ̵͕̆ģ̷̽e̴̼͊t̵̥͗s̴͙͝ ̸͚̅c̷̹̆ơ̴̖ǹ̵͜v̷̲̈e̷̝͆r̴͕̄t̴̯͑e̸̦͝d̴̫͗ ̵̛̖i̴̒ͅņ̵͘ţ̷̕ö̴͜ ̴̗͛t̸̰͗h̷̭͂e̶͚͒ ̴͖̒s̸͙̈́a̷̪̿m̶͉̋ẻ̵̜ ̵̖̈́s̵̮̈t̶̗̅a̴͎͘t̸͊ͅì̶͉c̴̙͆ ̴̪̚m̶̨͆e̴͙͠s̷̙̿s̴̙͠ ̶͕̇s̷͈͋ē̷̫ë̶̫́n̴̦͛ ̶̬͋b̶̘͊e̵̩͗f̴͕̀o̸̢̕r̶̦̚e̸̜̕.̸̊͜ ̷̘̓Ḷ̷͊à̸̡r̶̩͑g̸̣̎é̶̖ ̴̠̀t̷͉̄ė̵͚n̸̺̏ḏ̵̇ŕ̵͖i̷̞̊l̵̨͌s̴̗̕ ̸̢̀š̶̝p̷̢͒ī̶͜ķ̴͂è̷͚ ̶̨̏f̷̨̿r̶̙͘o̶̦̿m̷̗̐ ̶̳͒t̴̯̚h̴̦͗e̶̖͝ ̶͖̇t̶̮̆h̷̗̀ḭ̶̉s̸͖̊ ̷̉ͅm̶̯̎ȅ̶̫s̶̊ͅs̵̡̿,̸͈̆ ̴̺͠b̴͙̀é̶̺f̶͖͝o̷̭̚r̶̡̔e̷͆͜ ̸͉͌t̵̮̂ǘ̶̼r̴̻̾n̸̲̅i̴̛̙ṅ̷͉g̷̭͒ ̸̪̏í̵͜n̷̪̎w̷͙̑a̶̒͜r̸͎̓ḑ̵̎s̶̺̑ ̸̹͂a̵̩̔n̸͙͆d̴̨̚ ̸̝̐i̷͓̒m̴̤͋p̴̚ͅä̷̧́l̷͉̈́ì̵͜n̴͍̑ǵ̴͖ ̵̹̍t̵͕͘h̷̭̍e̵̝̚ ̷̠̿P̷͉̈́i̷̢͠l̷̝͆l̵̞̂a̸͔̕r̶͇̊,̴͈̊ ̶̢̌d̴̡̈́r̷̼͋i̵̗͒l̷̼̍l̸̮̄ĭ̵͉n̷̫̊g̴͚̚ ̸̣̐t̷̯̑h̶̄ͅe̷̛̤i̴̺̾r̷̛̠ ̶̝́ẘ̴͖a̷̝͆y̷̳̏ ̶̉ͅṯ̵̍h̶̟̍r̸̞̀o̶̙͘ù̷͎g̶̗͋h̶̪͆ ̴͝ͅt̸̻̀h̵͍̓e̶̞̒ ̴̯͝Q̸͚̀ù̶̩ạ̵͛ȓ̶̦t̷̟̂z̵̢̏.̷̬̆
̷̤̊
̷͚͝Ḃ̸̤ṵ̸͘t̵͚̿ ̴̗̏i̴̟͝t̶̺̿'̶̺̌s̴͚̓ ̶͎͊n̴̛͇ó̸͖t̵͓̕ ̵̖̆f̷̜͑ạ̸͗s̷͇͛ẗ̶̮́ ̴͖͠e̷̊͜n̷͇̚ò̷̟u̷̢̍g̶̗̕h̴̪̋.̵͍̐ ̴̈́͜Ŵ̷̝í̴͖t̵̥̕h̸̭̆ ̷̻͋a̴̱̍ ̷̡͑y̵̺̏e̶͇̋l̶̪̒l̴̫͘ ̸͎̓ǒ̶͚f̸̟̿ ̴̱͑t̶͓͗h̵̡̑o̸̼̿ǘ̸̫s̴͑ͅa̸͇͋n̴̳͝d̷̨͊s̴̰̽ ̵̱̎ǒ̴̬f̶̞̈́ ̸̐͜ő̶̞v̵̜̌e̷̝͐r̴͈͆l̴̈͜a̴̻̽p̴̣̐p̴̩͊i̷͖͛n̵̤͆g̸̟̿ ̴̘̐v̸̘͠ȏ̴̘i̴͖͆c̵͉̅e̵̛̤s̴͔̓,̸̫͠ ̶̭̚ẗ̷͓́h̵͉͛ē̸̦ ̷̲̕T̶͉̕r̷̗̚e̵̖̚n̷̘͗c̵͓̄h̸̟̊c̴͓̓o̸̲͌a̸͖̋ț̸͂ ̵̜̇s̵͍̿l̴̻̇ā̶̭m̵͔̋s̶̞͌ ̸̝̍í̵̺t̴̙͂s̵̯͠ ̵̞͘f̵̪́ḯ̵̮s̵͓͛ẗ̵̥́s̴̍͜ ̷̟͝i̴̼̅n̷̲͛ṱ̵̈ȍ̶͙ ̴͚͗ṭ̴͌h̵̦̉e̷̝̓ ̸̬̐g̶̨͆ṛ̵͗ơ̶̝ú̴͉n̸̮͗d̴̗̄,̶͎̐ ̴̜͠ẗ̷̪́u̵̝͘r̵̡̒n̴͍̑í̵̭n̷̅ͅg̵͙͊ ̴̓͜ţ̶͑h̵̘̀ę̸͗ ̴̨̕v̵͖̿e̷̙͊ȑ̴̟y̸̪̐ ̷͓̾ǵ̴̙r̵͈͠o̸̭̎u̶̥̇n̵̺̈́d̴̡͑ ̴͉̌i̵̢̾t̸̮̉s̷̡͑ ̶̦̒s̵̫̊t̶̪͗ȁ̸̰n̵̜̊d̸̠͊ǐ̴͖n̵̪̍g̷̗̑ ̵̢̐o̴̞̅n̶̠̕ ̵͕̿i̶͔̓ǹ̵̠t̵̢̛ò̶̹ ̶̢̊t̶̤̓ḫ̸͆e̴͈͂ ̷̘͝ȅ̶͕r̸̯̓r̵̡͆o̶̝̓ṛ̶̃ ̸̀ͅf̴̠̐i̷̗͂l̶̟̐l̸̰̊e̵̬̎d̸̠̆ ̶͇̋m̸͙̃e̷̞̒ṣ̸̅s̷͎͘.̸͜͝ ̴̭͗F̵͐ͅȑ̴̝o̵͚͝m̸̦͛ ̴̫͝t̷̬̚h̸̻̍ḛ̶̎ ̶̘͗d̷̲̀e̶̼̓p̵̽ͅt̸̖̄h̴̞̄s̸̫̐ ̵̣̇o̶̰͘f̷̤͐ ̵̫̈́į̵̓t̶̢̎ ̸͇͊r̶͓͒i̴͔̿s̴̨̍è̵̡s̴̩̊ ̸͉̅a̸̾ͅ ̴̛̘l̴̢̒á̸͍r̴̮̚ḡ̵͈ȩ̸̄,̷̡͠ ̶̺̂ś̸̜n̴͉͝a̴̜͛k̷̢̋e̶̛̮-̶̨̚l̶̺͗ỉ̴͚k̶̼͝ë̵̖ ̵̨̃c̶͍͘r̸͇̐e̸̬̅a̸͓͂t̷̼̓ú̵̯ṛ̴̾ḙ̶͠,̵͇͋ ̵͓͐i̵̕͜t̵̠̚s̴̞̾ ̸̣̋m̵̼̈́e̷̬̐l̵͎͑t̸̠̀e̴͉̓d̴̬̑ ̸̙͒f̶͉̏a̸͉̍c̸̟̚e̸̞͋ ̷̱̍b̸͖̀e̴͉̓l̸͔͋t̸͈͂i̶̔ͅn̷̘͗g̷̻̓ ̴͈̐o̵̗͘ù̶͉ẗ̴̩́ ̴̠̔a̵̬̒ ̸͖͘d̵͙͠i̵̟̿ŝ̴̼t̵͖̍ò̷̞r̵͙̈ẗ̴̠́e̷͒͜d̴͖̔ ̶͔̄s̴̥͗c̸̲͂r̸͎̈́ȇ̵ͅe̸͉̋c̷̜̔h̶͍̒ ̵̳̆o̸̟̐f̸̻͑ ̸̧̆d̶̦̓e̷͖͊f̵̳̃i̴͚͊a̶͆͜n̸̞͛c̷̡̆e̷̢̓.̴̪̊ ̸̬̏Ț̶͐ȟ̶ͅë̶̡ ̴̚͜c̷̦̓r̷̢͐ȩ̴̍a̴̺͝ẗ̶̺́u̵̝̍r̸͊͜e̷̹͊ ̵̝̆ř̸̫ī̷̥s̴̠̑e̶͕̅s̸̺͆ ̵̢͋ũ̶̧p̴̭̿,̴͚͗ ̷͕͝b̴̢̐ë̴̝f̴̙̓ǫ̵̊r̸̙͋e̴̠̊ ̶̺̿c̴̛͓h̶̞̀ȃ̶̤r̸͉͐g̴̟͋ḭ̶̂ń̴̨ǵ̷̞ ̶̡̓i̵̤̓n̵̰͘t̶̺͛o̴̱͐ ̸̠͊t̶̩̍h̸̡͝e̵̱̊ ̸̩̄P̷̣̓í̶̳l̶̠̽l̵͎̈́a̷̞̿ŕ̸̮,̵͙͊ ̷͈́t̵̫̃e̸͉͝a̷͚̔r̴͉̆ḯ̷̳n̴̙̈́g̷̥͐ ̷̅ͅl̷͓̀a̷͚͒r̴̼̚g̵̢̛é̸̫ ̴̧̅c̶͝ͅh̵̡͂u̴̙͒n̵̰͘k̷͎͊s̷̻͌ ̶̻̓o̴̫͛u̵̩͗t̵̢̋,̸̦̑ ̷̬͊a̸̖͂n̸̮̆d̸̥́ ̶̠͑r̴̡̉e̴͆͜ď̸̦ű̴̮c̵̫̀i̴̓ͅn̴̢̐g̶̅ͅ ̴͐͜ť̸̫h̷̖͐e̷̫̓m̴̲͗ ̵̨̂ṫ̵̹o̸͚͛ ̵̻̂p̸͉̀ů̸̹d̸̬̃d̵̘̎l̸̨͗ę̴̌s̴̡̀ ̴̜̅o̶̗̽f̵̰̋ ̷͚̅s̷̝͊t̷͓̋a̶̻̓t̴͙̂ì̶̺c̸̢̃.̴͔̉ ̴̜͘T̸̹̆ḧ̸͈́e̷͇̽ṇ̷́,̵̟̓ ̶̯̈́t̶͇͆h̶̫́e̶̤͗ ̸͓̃T̶̯̏r̸̲̊e̸̲̿n̸̲̿c̵̯͌h̷̨͋c̸͈̓ö̸͍́a̶̪̓t̸̖͐'̸̦́s̸̳̈́ ̵͓͑m̵̞͘ä̸̡́s̸̢̍ḱ̶̩ ̶̠̈́f̴̞̄ǎ̵͇l̷̲̚l̷̻̍ṡ̵̼ ̵̭̈́b̵̝̓a̴̘͛c̶̱̓ḵ̵͌ ̴̫̇d̸͓̚o̵̺͘w̶͉̚n̷̞̍,̵͖̐ ̷͓̍a̶̳̍ṇ̴̿d̸̝̆ ̷̗̇ï̶̞ţ̶̔ ̵͓̇p̶̳̀u̷͓̚t̸̗̂s̷̲͗ ̷͕̇ì̷̪t̸̳͝ ̸̤͋b̸̢͘ã̶̬c̴͕͋k̶̛̥ ̴̣͝o̷̳̔ň̵͉,̸͜͝ and it all fades away, like a horrific dream. But the damage is still done...

[Summon Action 1-2]
With the death of Henk Heck, the Trenchcoat finds its inspiration. Pulling from its pocket a small, gray orb. A ball of clay. Drawing a circle with its red and blue pen, the Trenchcoat drops the ball in, where it pops out... in a different state. The grey is replaced with one half blue and one half white. A small button is on the front, and a hinge can be seen opposite it. A Great Ball. Throwing it, a large, metallic beast emerges in a stream of blue light, far too large to have fit. An Aggron.
And it's first command? Brick Break the Quartz Pillar.
Moveset:Brick Break, Curse, Rest, and Stone Edge.
Held item:Lum Berry.
Adamant Nature
Max Attack/HP EV'S
Max IV's
Level:100
[CP:5 0]

[Entity Commands]
The Hercules Beetle can go suplex the Motozilla to finish it off. The others are to nuke the Quartz Pillar.

Also huh... sleepy dop must've caused JOE to drop. My plan appears to be working, hah!
nnnnope, it was the lack of a message in #dtg_discussion. Obviously, if I didn't know you updated, I wouldn't post!

[Personal1] I pick RedGPT back up and retrain it, making sure to train it for only the things I want and not, say, destroying the world.

[Personal2] Anyway I think I've made my point about copyright. I mean, beating someone 10% of the way to death is pretty memorable. So I return to the main objective of the game: Finding the Godmodder! Now, Arbitermodder, you said something like 'the escalating damage amounts I'm taking prove I'm not a Godmodder'. A solid point! Godmodders generally take linear damage amounts for repeated hits. However, there are some confounding factors. One- your HP bar is concealed; two- you take damage as a 'status effect'; three- you're an arbiter. The former is a confounding factor because I cannot confirm you've truly taken damage. the second is confounding because perhaps keeping damage from affecting your HP bar causes the magnitude to increase. And the third is confounding because you might be increasing the harm to yourself (after all, though uncommon, Godmodders can take up to 3 damage from an ordinary-but-very-good attack.
Thus, in order to determine if you could be a Godmodder, we must remove as many of these confounding factors as possible, and maybe also hit you again. First of all, to unconceal your health bar! I have a bunch of red numbers, so I just construct a blank healthbar for you out of them and bap you with it, causing the red number equation to rebalance and display your current and maximum HP.

[18+2 summoning capacity stored]

GC: No offense, but considering how creativity is the key factor, and turning you into the Reel Godmodder was only because I could swap a letter in a word out, also you only took damage again because someone interrupted my training session...

is it necessary to continue...?

[Action Slot 1]

I begin comforting the Reel Monster, patting it on the back as I float ever so slightly above the ground.

GC: What's the matter, tell me what thing I did wrong, tell Uncle Gamechanger...

wait, that sounds weird, gamechanger sounds like a title, not a name...

GC: I mean, tell Uncle Zrect what's wrong and yes that is my name, but I prefer to be the gamechanger.

[Action Slot 2]

And while I am at it, I free the Ninja and untie it, instructing it to not attack the Reel Monster while I am busy comforting it.

[Summon Slot 1-2]

I keep charging up, simple.

22 CP

Back
Top Bottom