• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Pixel Art Derpify Me

Should I create a petition for the derpling boat to become a painting?

• Yes

Votes: 88 98.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

darkmega5

The Destroyer
I present to you...

a rather low-quality mechanical derpling. It might just be some swapped colors, but it looks good to me
Derpling (1).png

I also refined the knightling
Derpling (2).png

if anyone knows how to mod, make a mod featuring these derplings (with permission, of course.) this might even work as a texture pack (it would have to be one at a time, however)

Last edited:

FIuff

Skeletron Prime
I'll try to make a mod with them, as I plan going into game design and was going to start with terraria modding. I've actually already talked about it with @Derpling Ω

FIuff

Skeletron Prime
Probably should of combined the two posts but eh.

A mod that replaces every single enemy in the game with a Derpling, the nightmares. :dryadeek:

I won't be turning every enemy into a derpling, as that doesn't sit well with me mentally, and I don't want this to become a chore. I will be making biome specific ones, though.

Top Bottom