Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

What do you think?

• Total voters
I have a not-so-art request, if that is okay, and I know that you aren't taking requests but... will you teach me how you sprite sooooo good so my sprites can be this awesome? And if not teach me, at least tell me how you make them so great and awesome?

I have a not-so-art request, if that is okay, and I know that you aren't taking requests but... will you teach me how you sprite sooooo good so my sprites can be this awesome? And if not teach me, at least tell me how you make them so great and awesome?
Well, unfortunately I'm not a good teacher. But I can direct to you a fantastic beginner's guide to spriting that should help you quite a bit.
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/beginner-spriting-guide.372
As for how my sprites look good, I've been practicing for almost 4 years now. And I still have a ton of room for improvement. Thanks for the compliments though. :happy:

Wll, I'm not the thread author, but always be sure to have this on your browser favorites since it was almost all the basic and most useful techniques on doing pixel art.
Thanks, I will, also, I love what you did with the quoting me :naughty:

I'd like to request "Bone Dragon" from "Starbound" in Terraria Style :).
I'd like it without the guy on the top :)
Bone_Dragon.png

I'd like to request "Bone Dragon" from "Starbound" in Terraria Style :).
I'd like it without the guy on the top :)
Bone_Dragon.png
Sorry, as Ice Cube said, requests are currently on hold. But even if they weren't on hold, I would probably reject the request, I'm not the best a creatures, and I'm bad at super large things. So a super large creature is not a good combination for me.

Hey Derpo, y'think you could make me a BoI guy of the Doom Guy?

Just putting it out there, I don't mind if you don't wanna do it.
But if you do do it I'll probably request the 2016 Praetor suit later
Binding of Doom Guy.png

nice pixels man :D

If requests are still open, would you mind doing a version of my little OC here?
View attachment 119608
sorry if its a bit big..
wCrane Terrarian bigger.png
wCrane Terrarian.png
wCrane's Sword bigger.png
wCrane's Sword.png

Can you make me a rebirth character with this specific Terraria vanity set:
a) Gladiatior helmet - black and silver dye
b) Fossil breastplate and leggings - black and silver dye
c) The cross neackle - black and silver dye
d) Yoraiz0r's Scowl ( very ipmortant)
????
Binding of Slender.png

Sorry for the two month wait everyone, I kinda forgot this thread existed. Anyway, requests are open again.

Could you make me an updated version of the Terraria version of Miner you made a while back? Maybe a bit more original stuff, instead of basically just normal Terraria sprites, but keeping the general feel of it?

Back
Top Bottom