Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

What do you think?

• Total voters
Your sprites are the definition of beauty! I would like tor request a sprite of Zenyatta from Overwatch, along with the caption "I have balls of steel."
Here you go. I couldn't fit the whole quote in, so I just put "Balls of Steel".
Zenyatta Avatar.png

Zenyatta.png
Again, sorry for the stupid wait time. Had a busy few weeks.

Eyyy, your art's pretty damn cool. Definitely like them Overwatch weapons I see in there.

View attachment 142692
Do you think you could do a sprite based on this thing? Doesn't have to be exact, as that model's kinda rudimentary; it is a fair bit bigger than your standard revolver, though. (Obviously should be facing right instead of left, but-)

Thanks in advance!
I really hate to have to tell you this, but I wasn't able to make anything that looked good, and resembled the reference pic.
This was the end result of about a half-hour of trying.
Terrible Revolver.png

Sorry you had to wait so long for this. :sigh:

You having issues with the axe? I noticed I wasn't on the request list, so..

Sorry if I sound impatient, but I just want a solid answer, if thats okay.

You having issues with the axe? I noticed I wasn't on the request list, so..

Sorry if I sound impatient, but I just want a solid answer, if thats okay.
Yeah, sorry about the delays man. I took it off the main request list because you said you wanted me to make a traditional art version of it. Thing is, I find it hard to get motivated to making regular art, so I never got around to it. I suppose I could still try if you wanted me too, but it'd probably get done faster if I just finished the pixel one I already started.

Yeah, sorry about the delays man. I took it off the main request list because you said you wanted me to make a traditional art version of it. Thing is, I find it hard to get motivated to making regular art, so I never got around to it. I suppose I could still try if you wanted me too, but it'd probably get done faster if I just finished the pixel one I already started.
I'd be all cool with that.

Welp, I'll probably regret this, but I've decided to open requests again, at least for a little bit. Don't expect them to be open for too long, I may have to put them on hold at a moment's notice.
But anyway, yeah. Requests are open again.

Could you make me a large water bubble with a small coffee mug inside it? Please do not ask me what I need this for

Back
Top Bottom