Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

What do you think?

• Total voters
Maybe an avatar based on this character? (The face is meant to be obstructed by the smoke; wanted to give a sort of mysterious/creepy feel to him)

QoSBgRu.gif

Thanks!

Maybe an avatar based on this character? (The face is meant to be obstructed by the smoke; wanted to give a sort of mysterious/creepy feel to him)

QoSBgRu.gif

Thanks!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't requests closed?

Um...my request? I requested it over a month ago.
He's giving you a sprite for free. I can't speak for Derpo, but I'd be pretty frustrated if someone was complaining about not getting quality artwork that takes time to make, for free.

QoSBgRu.gif

Thanks!
Sonnette was technically correct, requests are on hold, but I had forgotten to update the thread to say so. Sorry about that.

Um...my request? I requested it over a month ago.
Yes, I'm fully aware of your request. I have multiple lists that it's on, one of which is on the main page for all to see. And yours is third to last on the list. I'm sorry it's taking so long, I haven't had the motivation to sprite lately. Your request will be done when it's done. I'm sorry I can't give a more specific time, but that's just how it is.

Here are imgur links to the images:

1. http://imgur.com/VUaWNjs

2. http://imgur.com/XC5r4L8
Alright, I've thought long and hard about this request. Let me start by saying I'm sorry, I can't do this. It pains me to have to tell you this even after I've made you wait for more than a month. Every day I look at my list of requests, and I see this one sitting at the top, and I open up Paint, and then I just sit there, trying and failing to come up with a way to make the boss. So I just give up, and put it off another day, and because of that, I haven't started on any other requests because I like to do them in the order they were given.
Again, I'm very sorry I made you wait all this time to just get a big "no". I wish I could help, but this request and my inability to get it done is preventing me from moving on and making other sprites. I hope you'll understand.

Alright, I've thought long and hard about this request. Let me start by saying I'm sorry, I can't do this. It pains me to have to tell you this even after I've made you wait for more than a month. Every day I look at my list of requests, and I see this one sitting at the top, and I open up Paint, and then I just sit there, trying and failing to come up with a way to make the boss. So I just give up, and put it off another day, and because of that, I haven't started on any other requests because I like to do them in the order they were given.
Again, I'm very sorry I made you wait all this time to just get a big "no". I wish I could help, but this request and my inability to get it done is preventing me from moving on and making other sprites. I hope you'll understand.
I'm not sure if this will help you any, but when I attempt at a larger piece of art, I usually start piece by piece - make several different things on several different documents - and then attempt to fit them together.

If that's not helpful, or if that's not even the issue, I apologize.

I'm not sure if this will help you any, but when I attempt at a larger piece of art, I usually start piece by piece - make several different things on several different documents - and then attempt to fit them together.

If that's not helpful, or if that's not even the issue, I apologize.
That's an interesting way of doing things. Maybe I'll give that a try sometime, but not with this one.

That's an interesting way of doing things. Maybe I'll give that a try sometime, but not with this one.
It does help sometimes, but I can see how it might be a pain with those - concept art can be a bit difficult to work with sometimes, deoending on what it's of.

Although, admittedly, I kinda wanna take a shot at the drops...

But this is your thread. I don't wanna ruin that for you ;)

It's okay, I thank you for at least taking the time to look at it. After all, you're doing this for free, and you're not obligated to do this for me. And I'm also extremely sorry for holding other people's requests back! :( At least this gives me an opportunity for me to sprite, however :red:ty they may look. Just to let you know that your work is still amazing, so keep spriting @DerpoTheMagnificent! :D

Hi, if anything, could you help me out a bit, and at the most, could you be the official sprites/animator of the game I'm working on? The game is so far a 2D survival game planned to be set up in pixels instead of blocks. It is a post-apocalyptic game, but in an odd way. It's a version of reality where all the deities of the main cultures: Norse, Aztec, Egyptian, Greek, etc... war with each other, and basically in the end they make a new kind of beings called the eitr-born, which is where the players come in. You can also choose what you want to be: human, dwarf, elf, goblin, etc...So, what do you say? If you don't want to do it full time could I ask a favor or two (or a hundred) so we can improve our style? Look at some of my sprites here. Thanks!

Hi, if anything, could you help me out a bit, and at the most, could you be the official sprites/animator of the game I'm working on? The game is so far a 2D survival game planned to be set up in pixels instead of blocks. It is a post-apocalyptic game, but in an odd way. It's a version of reality where all the deities of the main cultures: Norse, Aztec, Egyptian, Greek, etc... war with each other, and basically in the end they make a new kind of beings called the eitr-born, which is where the players come in. You can also choose what you want to be: human, dwarf, elf, goblin, etc...So, what do you say? If you don't want to do it full time could I ask a favor or two (or a hundred) so we can improve our style? Look at some of my sprites here. Thanks!
Sorry man, I've got a lot going on at the moment, I can't help.

I would like a Lihzahrd mimic. Like the corruption/crimson/hallowed mimics.
Here's at least the closed version. If you want, I could probably make the open version, or possibly even the entire animation. But it would take quite a while.
By the way, sorry you had to wait so long, I've had a rough time looking for jobs recently.
Lihzahrd Mimic (closed) bigger.png
Lihzahrd Mimic (closed).png

hi i was just wondering could i get my avatar with a pumpkin on its head?
Sorry, requests are on hold. :(

Here's at least the closed version. If you want, I could probably make the open version, or possibly even the entire animation. But it would take quite a while.
By the way, sorry you had to wait so long, I've had a rough time looking for jobs recently.
index.php
index.php
That looks great. You don't have to do the animation.

Don't worry about the wait. I haven't thought of any of the drops yet.

Sorry to hear about your job problems, here's to hoping that things work out for you.

Back
Top Bottom