Design The Dungeon

I'm a melee build with the Zenith, so I decimate you easily.
Floor 1070 has an infinite amount of Zenith wielders.

And an anticheat.

Oh, and millions of shark tooth necklaces.
Me and my journey mode character: Is this some kind of classic mode joke I'm too journey mode to understand?
Turn on godmode.

Floor 1071 has Giorno's Theme on loop as Giorno Giovanna advances towards you.

Me and my journey mode character: Is this some kind of classic mode joke I'm too journey mode to understand?
Turn on godmode.

Floor 1071 has Giorno's Theme on loop as Giorno Giovanna advances towards you.
URGh i forgot about journey godmode
I put on headphones to block the sound and then put up a wall in front of him
Floor 1072 is a master mode area (so no journey allowed) with an infinite amount of Zenith, Terraprisma, Celebration Mk II and Last Prism wielders, an anticheat, an antiglitch and the enemies have Shark Tooth and Stinger Necklaces and it's impassible.

Floor 1072 is a master mode area (so no journey allowed) with an infinite amount of Zenith, Terraprisma, Celebration Mk II and Last Prism wielders, an anticheat, an antiglitch and the enemies have Shark Tooth and Stinger Necklaces and it's impassible.
I disable PVP

Floor 1073 has Kalos Champion Diantha. You must defeat her (shouldn't be difficult)

I disable PVP

Floor 1073 has Kalos Champion Diantha. You must defeat her (shouldn't be difficult)
not again )':
i defeat her easily using my lvl 100 rhyperior
Floor 1074 is a master mode area (so no journey allowed) with an infinite amount of Zenith, Terraprisma, Celebration Mk II and Last Prism wielders, an anticheat, an antiglitch and the enemies have Shark Tooth and Stinger Necklaces and it's impassible and pvp is locked to on HAHA BEAT THAT

not again )':
i defeat her easily using my lvl 100 rhyperior
Floor 1074 is a master mode area (so no journey allowed) with an infinite amount of Zenith, Terraprisma, Celebration Mk II and Last Prism wielders, an anticheat, an antiglitch and the enemies have Shark Tooth and Stinger Necklaces and it's impassible and pvp is locked to on HAHA BEAT THAT
I turn off the game and start playing Minceraft

Floor 1075 has me, master of loopholes

I have completed the trials of Floor 1074, as I no longer have to fight those players as I am playing Minceraft, not Terraria.

You must now complete the trials of Floor 1075:
You must defeat me, Master of Loopholes

but- but- but-

how does switching game make you no longer have to fight the Zenith wielders :mad:I WILL DESTROY THIS THREAD MARK MY WORDS

i ez de-feet u because u nub haha
i build a dungeon in Minecraft too
and every other game
and real life
floor 1076 of the Terraria dungeon is the same as floor 1074
floor 1 of every other dungeon is also the same as Terraria floor 1074

I use my stunning charisma and diplomatic skills to make peace with the warriors, and pass through to Floor 1077 safely with a few good deals in hand.

Floor 1077: Contains a plate of fairy bread, an Australian delicacy.

I eat it
floor 1078 of the terraria dungeon is the same as floor 1076 except they are robots with insanekombatskilz (and thus they cannot be reasoned with) they are also indestructable in case you were thinking about that
floor 2 of every other dungeon is the same as terraria dungeon floor 1078

The humans let me pass, remembering the treaty. I then teleport to the other side using a machine made from a gummy bear, a paperclip, and a key lime pie. I run through the door on my flying cat before the robots can get me.

Floor 1079 has a statue of Scott Morrison, PM of Australia

I nearly have a heart attack because people scare me, and I continue to the next floor.

Floor 1083 has the Driftveil City theme playing on speakers, and multiple people dancing to it.

Back
Top Bottom