Design The Dungeon

I'm not an animal or an idiot, so the rats run into floor 1901.

Floor 1901 is a long hallway, and as soon as you walk a few steps, an ARENA CLOSER spawns next to the door you entered the room through.

floor 1902 contains 50 intelligent spiders each one of them needs to be mugged in one form or another to progress to the next floor.

To quote Dusttin.
"So uh...shotgun."

Floor 1903 has you beat Baldur's Gate 3 on Honor Mode with no potions or armor, and the only weapon you can use is Salami.

To quote Dusttin.
"So uh...shotgun."

Floor 1903 has you beat Baldur's Gate 3 on Honor Mode with no potions or armor, and the only weapon you can use is Salami.
As a fan of the dark souls franchise, I am no stranger to the phrase “git gud”.

Floor 1904 has a horizontally spinning elephant just wide enough to fit in the hallway.

It is spinning VERY FAST.

As a fan of the dark souls franchise, I am no stranger to the phrase “git gud”.

Floor 1904 has a horizontally spinning elephant just wide enough to fit in the hallway.

It is spinning VERY FAST.
Speed ceases to exist at a certain point. If something changes state with immeasurably short amount of time between set states, it's in several states at once; and when put into a condition which involves any physical existance, it hovers in a truly and completely random state. I get very lucky and the elephant ceases to exist for exactly 27.6709 seconds, enough time for me to pass!

Floor 1905 is so deep, it even has fully playable classified DOOM mods made by E*** H***** himself, or Mathrus! Also, at the final depth you end up on the next floor for some reason.

I use the EX skill I got from beating off brand Plantera (From MMZ4) to smash through the ground and get to floor 1906.

There's nothing there, and it's really big, so I set up an Eternia Crystal Stand. Then I make it so the door will appear if someone summons and beats a T3 OOA.

Since floor 1907 has merged with floor 1906 and glitched out of existence, I use a debug item to go past it.

Floor 1908 is Amite City, Louisiana, during the 7th deadliest tornado in U.S. history.

I build a bridge/dig a tunnel around the entire floor right to the door to the next level.

Floor 1909 is an IRL FNAF ultra custom night (not ultimate, ULTRA) with all animatronics at maximum level, in addition to the entire floor being a pocket dimension and having item purge triggers at every location, removing all items.

Gamer mode activated.

Floor 1910 has...nothing. When you open the door, there's nothing to greet you. The door is in the middle of the void of the room, but when you walk in, you lose anything you have.

I restart my browser and it seems to fix the issue.

Floor 1911 is a massive maze of doors that is full with traps and hidden passages, and it's layout resets every three minutes.

I use a Wand of Create Traps and fall through a trapdoor.

Floor 1912 is a giant rectangular platform with no stage hazards,
and to make the door to the next floor appear, you have to beat a level 9 CPU Metaknight when your handicap is at 300 and no items spawn.

Idk what that is so it just turns into that one pink tMod block that doesn't do anything. I mine through it and go through the door.

Floor 1914 is the beginning of World War I. To get to the door, you have to get past 2 armies that are currently fighting each other.

I drive a tank through no man's land and make it out alive.

You fall into Floor 1915, and now you are in the middle of a very busy 320 (16x20) lane highway at about noon, (during most people's lunchbreaks).

Last edited:
I put on a police officer's uniform and direct traffic away from myself.

Floor 1916 is filled with 2's. They keep on doubling everything at staggered rates...
Except for you.

I WALK AROUND IT.

Floor 1920 is the 9th layer of hell in Dante's Inferno, but there is a vital monitor hooked up to Satan and a LIDAR scanner at the bottom of the frozen lake Satan is half-submerged in. In order for the door to open, you must cause Satan's vital monitor to consider him deceased and cause the LIDAR scanner to not detect him (Which implies you must free him and then kill him).

Back
Top Bottom