Destroy the Godmodder 2: Operatorrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
???: Across seas and suns and corruption, you say?

A large Time Rift opens... A loud roar echoes from the other side!

???: Well then... Perhaps I can be of assistance!

The Time Guardian returns to the battlefield upon a mighty white dragon, ready to wage war! He now boasts armor and weapons made of a mystical metal known as Terrasteel. Armor of the same material can be seen on the noble dragon. The dragon is a rare winged species of wyvern. Female. She is called Starlight because her white scales shine in the moonlight like, well, stars. She shares an incredible bond with her rider, the Time Guardian. As such, when an attack affects one, it also affects the other. Not that any attacks will do anything meaningful to either of them at this point.

Catman8274: It seems you might be in need of some transportation. I'd be willing to call a few of my airships, if you'd like.

The pair does not attack. For now, they stay in one spot, observing everything that's going on. They are neutral for the moment... Perhaps that could be changed with a little bit of persuasion.

[N] Catman8274, Guardian of Time, and Starlight, Ruler of the Skies
HP: 2/2

Charges:
[A]= Attack Charge: Used to execute attacks that tend to be very damaging
[B]= Buff Charge: Used to buff the capabilities of the pair
[C]= Creative Charge: Used to observe the area and look for anything that can be turned into some kind of weapon
[D]= Defensive Charge: Used to charge up the Temporal Shield, which is the gnarliest shield you've ever seen
[E]= Entity Charge: Used to open Space-Time Gates: Which summon entities

1/15 [E] Space-Time Gate: Airships

(I decided to try once more. I feel that it's good to get outside of one's comfort zone. Don't you? I'll pay a little closer attention to the post limit this time. Two left. But, yeah!)

50/50: sneople vs sheeple
11/50
+1 to DCCCV and emerald_mann

50/50 for sneople vs. sheeple.
Somewhere in the distance I hear a low bleating.
Oh no.
It can't be.
It can't be.
BUT IT IS.

A massive swarm of sheeple, the one natural predator of sneople (of course, sneople are the one natural predator of sheeple, so it all evens out in the end) crests over the top of the hill, ready to consume every snek and snek-person in the way.
But I can't let that happen, of course. I have a reputation among the sneople to uphold, I can't just let project sneksus be overrun so quickly.
So I pull out Ircucvci and Oblivion's Destroyer, two swords of immense power, each in their own right and matter, but both of them focused through a lens of competency when wielded by someone who has held them for a number of centuries. Such as me.
And so I dash into the crowds of sheeple. They may be sneople's natural predator, but I'm not just a sneople, what I truly am, the last of the true [REDACTED] is beyond the scope of their power to deal with. They may only have one natural predator, but I'm an unnatural predator, and tear through them with unnatural speed. Soon, there is a massive pile of sheeple piled up hundreds of feet in the air, one after another tossed up on top amidst the crackles of purple lightning and lightning-fast flashes of "steel" amidst the ranks of the sheeple.
Soon enough, the entire herd has been thinned to a paltry number of sheeple. The remaining sheeple beat in terror and bleat a hasty retreat. I taunt them with a proper french taunting and turn to look at the massive pile of corpses I have. I know exactly what to use them for.

"INCOMING"
The sneks all look up as a stream of rapidly-shoveled sheeple corpses begin to pile up around project sneksus, and then rise up in the air, creating a dome out of the pile sheeple corpses.

Project Sneksus is now shielded by a 50 post charge of sheeple corpses.

That being done, I do the obvious thing, and take one of my assorted lesser swords, bend it's tip and chop off the pommel leaving only the crossguard behind. It is now a 1. I then enter corporeal manifestation of A Fractal's health bar, and slam the sharpened 1 directly into it. Adding the first of several numbers back into it.

Last edited:
Using my 8/8 Other Charge, I perform the most unholy, TRIGGERING act a single person can do to a Divine Affinity: taking it's name in vain.

Dͩ̑͛̒ͮ̉ͨ͆͏̡̛͚̪͓̗̻͙̻͇͝ͅi̴̷̧̟̭̯͉̙̬̖̟̘͇̟͉ͧ́͐̉̈̾̅̏́ͬ̐͆ͭ͛̓̓̌̊̀v̢̛͊ͦ͊̀̓̄ͦ̅͏̵̠̗̝͚̘̝̥̺̫͕͙̳̘̯̻̙̳͓̗͜i̷̸̖͍͚̱̬̼̰͚̤̝ͨ͌ͣͥ̈̄̀͐ͯͮ̈ͣ̓̑͐̇͊̐n̶̩͙̬̗ͣ̄͗͋͒ͦ̽́̋͋̋̚͜ę̷̛̳̥̟͈̠͙̀̎ͪ͗ͫ̕ ̴̨̜̤̭͚̙͚̙͈̙͓̒̏̐͌̏̌̈́ͯ͆̈ͥ͂̍͘͟ͅͅĀ̛͕̥̙͉͕̘̦̜̗̱̖̗̗̰̪̙̮͉̥̈̒ͣͦ̈ͮͥͧ͛ͫͣ̈́̒ͣͬf̴̬̣̪̗̬̒̆̃̀͠f̶̵̴̡̡̤̼̯͙͚̻̪͙͎̙̮͙̠̓̐̈́ͩͨ̇̑ͥͦ̓̅̊̆ͭͥͧͅį̴ͫͭ̒ͬͭͬ͊̚͏̢͈̬͔̤̮̮̟͖̲̤̩͘n̵̢͎͇͈̯͎̜͈̹̝̙͙ͦ͒̒͛͛ͤͪͫͯͩ̌̒̑̌͛̂́̈́̀͡i̸̧̭̖̻̣̲̬̗͖͔̲̭̩̤̱ͧͧ͊̀͒ͨ̍͒̋ͭͣͣ̊̐̈́ͅt̘̟͎̹̭̦̰̲̱̪̬̠̖͇̜̣͚͉͂̋ͮ̑ͥ͐͛͛ͦ͛ͦ̌͑̕͠ͅy̶͇̩̻̹ͫͨͨ͐̏̈̂ͭ̿́͐͜͡

This blasphemous act tears away at it's very being, causing it to shed layers, akin to an onion. When the waves of offensiveness subside, the Divine Affinity has been reduced to a single, burning ember, who's glow slowly abates.*

10/10 Charge (+1 from Emerald_Mann)
2/4 New Charge, (+1 from pionoplayer)
+1 to Pionoplayer & Emerald_mann

*Yeah, you can tell I went through a thesaurus to write this.

Catman8274: Well, piono... That's, uh... just a tad morbid, don't you think? I question whether or not it was necessary given that Project Sneksus has 3 shields already... Meh... What do I know...

Catman8274 takes a closer look at the monolith from above...

Catman8274: What are you... What do those scripts say... I wonder...?

Catman8274 begins trying to decipher the scripts... And starts charging an attack... Just in case things get dicey...

Catman8274 says something to Starlight in his native tongue that you don't understand. She begins slowly flying in a circle around the arena, so that Catman8274 can get a better look at all of the scripts.

+1 to JOEbob

1/15 [A] Lightning Storm

Last edited:
Crushing the surface world: 20/50
Excitebike: 4/10
+1 D3CV and Piono

I fractal the Fractal with a prism

Last edited:
+1 D3CV and Piono

I hold a place. for now
A reminder that placeholders are illegal, and I just caught this one. The rest are fine, since they include at least one actual action. Now, update complete! Welcome to whatever circle of hell this is! Change your actions in accordance, and try to deal with A Fractal instead of mindlessly killing Divine Affinity!

13/50 for the Stone Teeth
1/50 for Firepower
+1 to DCCCV and emerald

This is war Catman. And also those sheeple would've eaten my sneks. I can't have them eating my sneks.
Speaking of sneks, I take one of the spare sneks and wrap it around itself, having it consumes its own tail. This creation of an ouroboros, an ancient beyond ancient symbol for eternity, greatly strengthens my action. I take the ouroboros and toss it up into A Fractal's health bar, add a 0 onto the set, further repairing the missing pieces of it.

20/25 moi powas
20/25 gimi moi powas!
oh hey Moi Powas are pretty close to completion! cool.
I look at the fractals HP bar and see whoever was making it was lazy! they didn't finish the 2 in the part before the slash. i finish the 2 for them and as such complete its HP bar.

Catman8274: Right. I suppose this is a war, isn't it? Allow me to prepare to summon an army to fight in said war!

Catman8274 begins charging power to create a new Space-time Gate, or, rather, two of them.

Catman8274: Since the Godmodder has already teleported us here, I suppose I won't be needing to provide transportation!

Catman8274 stops charging power to create the gate for the airships.
(Now, before you get mad. The rules state that you cannot remove charge points from another player's charge. I didn't see anything suggesting that you couldn't remove your own charges!)

Catman8274: Now, back to deciphering those scripts...

Catman8274 continues deciphering the scripts as Starlight flies circles around the Monolith.

1/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Legion
3/15 [A] Lightning Storm (+1 from JOEbob)

Last edited:
TODOKETE 9/25 (+1 from Cyan and +1 from Piono.)
The Abyss 6/50
+1s to Cyanogynist and Pionoplayer.

Haha! A return for a return! Welcome back to the wild, wacky world of Destroying the Godmodder, Catman8274, and remember that this game is not a roleplay except when it is, and that logic and consistency are subordinate to the whims of the great and powerful! And that the fourth wall is so very fragile! And that I'm speaking directly into the text box!

That message over, our meta-aware friend over here (Hello yes it is I) decides to play with fractals for a bit. What is a fractal? A fractal (not to be confused with A Fractal, Agent of the Conflict and the being currently lording it over us all with its undecipherable healthbar and its higher dimensionality) is, in the public consciousness, an image, piece of data, or other thing that is endlessly self-similar -- any level of scrutiny looks the same as the complete picture. Certain fractals have special properties, such as a fractal image having a finite area but an infinite perimeter.
Crystal takes out an easel and a rough-hewn purple crystal stylus, end dripping with a starry substance, and draws an equilateral triangle on the easel's canvas. He then erases the middle of each side of the triangle and draws equilateral 'spikes' projecting from them. And then he does so again, for each smaller triangle. And then the stylus leaps out of his hand and does the same thing again, and again, and again, and again, tip shrinking further with each iteration for finer lines... A timeless moment passes, ending with Crystal staring at a fully realized Koch curve, and the stylus in his hand once again. He places the tip of the stylus to the bottom point of the curve, and the curve folds off the canvas in one smooth move, the bottom breaking slightly to create a long, curved whiplike thing. He lashes the fractal curve at A Fractal, improbably lassoing it as the curve extends farther and farther and farther, wrapping around A Fractal in an inescapable grip and ensnaring its whole nine-dimensional self. He pulls, impossible colors flaring off the whip of starry liquid as A Fractal is somehow dragged, from sheer force and metaphysical might, down a dimension or two.

Last edited:
The soldier pastes a disc for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds onto where he thinks the Fractal is.

Player can be User.
Unknown can be Zero.
Illuminati confirmed.

The Fractal's HP bar changes.
----
Crush: 12/20
Salt In The Wounds: 14/50 (+1 Crys)
+1 to Crystal, +1 to Piono

[AG]
Stats:
HP: (I-)

Charges:
Artificial Night (21/45)
Eternal Daylight (5/50)
+1 Yveltal, +1 EmeraldMann

------------

Thartlerous Felidis: Right, I'll send you it over private conversation.
Thartlerous Felidis: If you like it, you should pester everyone else about it.

Back to actions, I noticed that my entities won't be of help anyone. I send them to shield Projet Sneksus instead. Oh wait, right... I remind myself they are ALREADY dead, and they are just warped in reality, just two bodies.

And... Yeah, I'll gonna drag A Fractal using reality manipulation. Heh, how gonna I go achieve it?

Yeah, I decide to add another 0, weighting on the Fractal, that causes it to drop even closer to 3rd dimension. But no, it isn't 3rd dimension yet.

Last edited:
21/25 moi powas
21/25 gimi moi powas!
catman, a tip- you can change the name, purpose, and fill size(that is, the amount it needs to finish) of your (obviously only yours) charges at will, without losing any points already within. so, you could have had your space-time gate: legion be your other spacetime gate thing and changed the name & fill size, as such having 1 more charge point in it, but its only one charge point so thats pretty minor.
I then reveal to the fractal that planets are only capable of having safe orbits around stars when the world has 3 dimensions; at 2 they go flying off into space due to lack of gravity from their star, and in 4 they crash into the star with the slightest destabilization. as such, it should move to be 3 dimensional, as that is the only one with safe planets to mess around with.

/null
Catman8274: Ah, I see now! Good to know. Also, just out of sheer curiosity... If I were to shoot the eye of the monolith with, say, an arrow, what would happen? I'm not going to right now... I'm out of posts...

"I don't think it would do anything yet since the monolith is still being 9dimensional, but who knows."
/nullredacted

/null
Catman8274: Ah, I see now! Good to know. Also, just out of sheer curiosity... If I were to shoot the eye of the monolith with, say, an arrow, what would happen? I'm not going to right now... I'm out of posts...
The eye of the Black Monolith appears to be a great, limitless, Curse, glowing with some ill-defined and arcane energy. It seems tangible, effable, like a significantly harsh force could shatter it open, and demand a wish from the Black Monolith itself, but A Fractal's presence seems to dampen incoming forces.

A Curse, as a note, is a symbol. Any symbol. I think somebody in control of reality made a typo, or thought they were really cool, and suddenly they're omnipresent. Strange stuff.

heh, funny thing I've noticed is that perception is the basis of Russian Hacking, notably the perception that others have of you. I believe that the GM's reaction to me coming in was "Oh no Piono don't hijack my plot."
Not gonna do anything with that (yet) but I just though it was funny.

16/50 for the Stone Teeth
2/50 for Firepower
+1 to redstone and crystal

I call upon one of my many secret powers and call upon a curse. ☐: the curse of missing information. Represented on many a computer where a symbol unknown to the operating software is called upon and not found. I twist up into the air, and sacrifice a small portion of my power to grant knowledge of the unknown unto another part of A Fractal's health bar, revealing yet another number.

I accelerate the Divine Affinity's atoms, to the point where they vibrate so hard that they become unstuck from each other, and discorporate, reducing the Divine Affinity into a soup of Neutrons, Protons, Electrons, and DEITRONS.

12/50 Charge (+1 from pionoplayer)
3/14 New Charge

19/25 moi powas +1catman
19/25 gimi moi powas!
+1 catman, because why not.
my first post didn't have general scrying! it only had me scrying from something i checked already to make sure! : /
I keep reading russian hacking...
alsoiwassortofjusthopingthegodmodderdidn'tanticipaterussianhackers.
I then call over a sentient post-singularity superintelegence, give him a few samples of VBGS energy, the pink burn from when i did general scrying, a short russian hacking attempt, and 10 minutes to observe and interact with the world. once this is done and the PstSing Supint J.O.R.D.A.N. has analized the world , I ask J.O.R.D.A.N. (whos name has no meaning : P) "yo how likely is it that russian hacking thign is based on everyone elses perception as well as the users, unlike my previous assumption of it just being based on mine?".
given that J.O.R.D.A.N. has extremely fast processing, a very efficient Bayesian Reasoning program, and a significant amount of highly accurate sensors, he should be able to tell me as much as is possible from the data it has. the pinkfirestuff is to give it more overall knowledge about the world and because it might tie into this.
Loli Doc isn't a nice person, my friend.

J.O.R.D.A.N.: 100%. Perception in the terms of Russian hacking is only partly based on the user's perception of reality, and is mostly based on world perception.

???: Across seas and suns and corruption, you say?

A large Time Rift opens... A loud roar echoes from the other side!

???: Well then... Perhaps I can be of assistance!

The Time Guardian returns to the battlefield upon a mighty white dragon, ready to wage war! He now boasts armor and weapons made of a mystical metal known as Terrasteel. Armor of the same material can be seen on the noble dragon. The dragon is a rare winged species of wyvern. Female. She is called Starlight because her white scales shine in the moonlight like, well, stars. She shares an incredible bond with her rider, the Time Guardian. As such, when an attack affects one, it also affects the other. Not that any attacks will do anything meaningful to either of them at this point.

Catman8274: It seems you might be in need of some transportation. I'd be willing to call a few of my airships, if you'd like.

The pair does not attack. For now, they stay in one spot, observing everything that's going on. They are neutral for the moment... Perhaps that could be changed with a little bit of persuasion.

[N] Catman8274, Guardian of Time, and Starlight, Ruler of the Skies
HP: 2/2

Charges:
[A]= Attack Charge: Used to execute attacks that tend to be very damaging
[B]= Buff Charge: Used to buff the capabilities of the pair
[C]= Creative Charge: Used to observe the area and look for anything that can be turned into some kind of weapon
[D]= Defensive Charge: Used to charge up the Temporal Shield, which is the gnarliest shield you've ever seen
[E]= Entity Charge: Used to open Space-Time Gates: Which summon entities

(I decided to try once more. I feel that it's good to get outside of one's comfort zone. Don't you? I'll pay a little closer attention to the post limit this time. Two left. But, yeah!)
Welcome to the game, temporal guardian and his dragon! Nice charge naming. The Godmodder taps his foot. A Fractal watches his fellow Guardian.

50/50: sneople vs sheeple
11/50
+1 to DCCCV and emerald_mann

50/50 for sneople vs. sheeple.
Somewhere in the distance I hear a low bleating.
Oh no.
It can't be.
It can't be.
BUT IT IS.

A massive swarm of sheeple, the one natural predator of sneople (of course, sneople are the one natural predator of sheeple, so it all evens out in the end) crests over the top of the hill, ready to consume every snek and snek-person in the way.
But I can't let that happen, of course. I have a reputation among the sneople to uphold, I can't just let project sneksus be overrun so quickly.
So I pull out Ircucvci and Oblivion's Destroyer, two swords of immense power, each in their own right and matter, but both of them focused through a lens of competency when wielded by someone who has held them for a number of centuries. Such as me.
And so I dash into the crowds of sheeple. They may be sneople's natural predator, but I'm not just a sneople, what I truly am, the last of the true [REDACTED] is beyond the scope of their power to deal with. They may only have one natural predator, but I'm an unnatural predator, and tear through them with unnatural speed. Soon, there is a massive pile of sheeple piled up hundreds of feet in the air, one after another tossed up on top amidst the crackles of purple lightning and lightning-fast flashes of "steel" amidst the ranks of the sheeple.
Soon enough, the entire herd has been thinned to a paltry number of sheeple. The remaining sheeple beat in terror and bleat a hasty retreat. I taunt them with a proper french taunting and turn to look at the massive pile of corpses I have. I know exactly what to use them for.

"INCOMING"
The sneks all look up as a stream of rapidly-shoveled sheeple corpses begin to pile up around project sneksus, and then rise up in the air, creating a dome out of the pile sheeple corpses.

Project Sneksus is now shielded by a 50 post charge of sheeple corpses.

That being done, I do the obvious thing, and take one of my assorted lesser swords, bend it's tip and chop off the pommel leaving only the crossguard behind. It is now a 1. I then enter corporeal manifestation of A Fractal's health bar, and slam the sharpened 1 directly into it. Adding the first of several numbers back into it.
You use your snerson powers, and summon a sherson horde! This is the only full time bodyguarding entity you can summon for Project Sneksus, as a note!

Using my 8/8 Other Charge, I perform the most unholy, TRIGGERING act a single person can do to a Divine Affinity: taking it's name in vain.

Dͩ̑͛̒ͮ̉ͨ͆͏̡̛͚̪͓̗̻͙̻͇͝ͅi̴̷̧̟̭̯͉̙̬̖̟̘͇̟͉ͧ́͐̉̈̾̅̏́ͬ̐͆ͭ͛̓̓̌̊̀v̢̛͊ͦ͊̀̓̄ͦ̅͏̵̠̗̝͚̘̝̥̺̫͕͙̳̘̯̻̙̳͓̗͜i̷̸̖͍͚̱̬̼̰͚̤̝ͨ͌ͣͥ̈̄̀͐ͯͮ̈ͣ̓̑͐̇͊̐n̶̩͙̬̗ͣ̄͗͋͒ͦ̽́̋͋̋̚͜ę̷̛̳̥̟͈̠͙̀̎ͪ͗ͫ̕ ̴̨̜̤̭͚̙͚̙͈̙͓̒̏̐͌̏̌̈́ͯ͆̈ͥ͂̍͘͟ͅͅĀ̛͕̥̙͉͕̘̦̜̗̱̖̗̗̰̪̙̮͉̥̈̒ͣͦ̈ͮͥͧ͛ͫͣ̈́̒ͣͬf̴̬̣̪̗̬̒̆̃̀͠f̶̵̴̡̡̤̼̯͙͚̻̪͙͎̙̮͙̠̓̐̈́ͩͨ̇̑ͥͦ̓̅̊̆ͭͥͧͅį̴ͫͭ̒ͬͭͬ͊̚͏̢͈̬͔̤̮̮̟͖̲̤̩͘n̵̢͎͇͈̯͎̜͈̹̝̙͙ͦ͒̒͛͛ͤͪͫͯͩ̌̒̑̌͛̂́̈́̀͡i̸̧̭̖̻̣̲̬̗͖͔̲̭̩̤̱ͧͧ͊̀͒ͨ̍͒̋ͭͣͣ̊̐̈́ͅt̘̟͎̹̭̦̰̲̱̪̬̠̖͇̜̣͚͉͂̋ͮ̑ͥ͐͛͛ͦ͛ͦ̌͑̕͠ͅy̶͇̩̻̹ͫͨͨ͐̏̈̂ͭ̿́͐͜͡

This blasphemous act tears away at it's very being, causing it to shed layers, akin to an onion. When the waves of offensiveness subside, the Divine Affinity has been reduced to a single, burning ember, who's glow slowly abates.*

10/10 Charge (+1 from Emerald_Mann)
2/4 New Charge, (+1 from pionoplayer)

*Yeah, you can tell I went through a thesaurus to write this.
Divine Affinity is not God - it's something with an affinity towards divinity! It ignores you, and then spits lightning into your face.

Catman8274: Well, piono... That's, uh... just a tad morbid, don't you think? I question whether or not it was necessary given that Project Sneksus has 3 shields already... Meh... What do I know...

Catman8274 takes a closer look at the monolith from above...

Catman8274: What are you... What do those scripts say... I wonder...?

Catman8274 begins trying to decipher the scripts... And starts charging an attack... Just in case things get dicey...

Catman8274 says something to Starlight in his native tongue that you don't understand. She begins slowly flying in a circle around the arena, so that Catman8274 can get a better look at all of the scripts.

+1 to JOEbob

1/15 [A] Lightning Storm
I agree. Descendants need more filters. You attempt to stare at the scripts, an assembly of symbols like the ones floating around A Fractal. They change too much, lack coherence to be able to easily translate without research, but you can warp reality. You get something like:

[] DO THEY REALLY THINK THEY CAN REALLY STRIKE US DOWN?
[] WE ARE THE HAMMER.
[] WE ARE THE FORGE.
[] WE ARE THE SERPENT IN THE GARDEN.
[] WE ARE WHAT WE ARE.

Which is to say, vaguely foreshadowing, possibly arcane truth of reality, possibly nonsense.

+1 D3CV and Piono

I fractal the Fractal with a prism
A Fractal is busy not being in the third dimension.

13/50 for the Stone Teeth
1/50 for Firepower
+1 to DCCCV and emerald

This is war Catman. And also those sheeple would've eaten my sneks. I can't have them eating my sneks.
Speaking of sneks, I take one of the spare sneks and wrap it around itself, having it consumes its own tail. This creation of an ouroboros, an ancient beyond ancient symbol for eternity, greatly strengthens my action. I take the ouroboros and toss it up into A Fractal's health bar, add a 0 onto the set, further repairing the missing pieces of it.
You add a snake as a HP bar, to a snerson. This somehow works better than A Fractal expected to, and somehow, an aspect of its HP bar is complete, or all of it.

9/10 XTREME DODGE SKILLZ
2/30 Som Gai

+1 to @pionoplayer and +1 to @Emerald Mann

The IPC Intern shoots Divine Affinity.

Siebold adds a 1 to the Fractal's HP bar.
It's already fixed.

20/25 moi powas
20/25 gimi moi powas!
oh hey Moi Powas are pretty close to completion! cool.
I look at the fractals HP bar and see whoever was making it was lazy! they didn't finish the 2 in the part before the slash. i finish the 2 for them and as such complete its HP bar.
It's already complete. In fact, the next person to try to complete it will have their HP bar uncompleted.

Catman8274: Right. I suppose this is a war, isn't it? Allow me to prepare to summon an army to fight in said war!

Catman8274 begins charging power to create a new Space-time Gate, or, rather, two of them.

Catman8274: Since the Godmodder has already teleported us here, I suppose I won't be needing to provide transportation!

Catman8274 stops charging power to create the gate for the airships.
(Now, before you get mad. The rules state that you cannot remove charge points from another player's charge. I didn't see anything suggesting that you couldn't remove your own charges!)

Catman8274: Now, back to deciphering those scripts...

Catman8274 continues deciphering the scripts as Starlight flies circles around the Monolith.

1/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Legion
3/15 [A] Lightning Storm (+1 from JOEbob)
You can't exactly shift charges from one charge to another, but you can swap around the names of charges.

[] WAIT ARE YOU TRYING TO DECIPHER THESE OMINOUS RUNES.
[] OMINOUS RUNES ARE NOT USUALLY VERY OMINOUS ONCE YOU KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN.
[] ARGH-BLARGH

You feel like you understand the power of these runes - Curses, far, far better. These Curses seem to be arbitary symbols, forced to become the building blocks of reality. Each represents a concept and entities holding the power of the Curse. You look to the sky, and notice a Curse representing that, and curse representing the air, and the blocks around you, and nothingness itself. Curses are me, curses are you, everything is a curse, everything is cursed and branded and DTG should not be like-

You snap back into reality.

TODOKETE 9/25 (+1 from Cyan and +1 from Piono.)
The Abyss 6/50
+1s to Cyanogynist and Pionoplayer.

Haha! A return for a return! Welcome back to the wild, wacky world of Destroying the Godmodder, Catman8274, and remember that this game is not a roleplay except when it is, and that logic and consistency are subordinate to the whims of the great and powerful! And that the fourth wall is so very fragile! And that I'm speaking directly into the text box!

That message over, our meta-aware friend over here (Hello yes it is I) decides to play with fractals for a bit. What is a fractal? A fractal (not to be confused with A Fractal, Agent of the Conflict and the being currently lording it over us all with its undecipherable healthbar and its higher dimensionality) is, in the public consciousness, an image, piece of data, or other thing that is endlessly self-similar -- any level of scrutiny looks the same as the complete picture. Certain fractals have special properties, such as a fractal image having a finite area but an infinite perimeter.
Crystal takes out an easel and a rough-hewn purple crystal stylus, end dripping with a starry substance, and draws an equilateral triangle on the easel's canvas. He then erases the middle of each side of the triangle and draws equilateral 'spikes' projecting from them. And then he does so again, for each smaller triangle. And then the stylus leaps out of his hand and does the same thing again, and again, and again, and again, tip shrinking further with each iteration for finer lines... A timeless moment passes, ending with Crystal staring at a fully realized Koch curve, and the stylus in his hand once again. He places the tip of the stylus to the bottom point of the curve, and the curve folds off the canvas in one smooth move, the bottom breaking slightly to create a long, curved whiplike thing. He lashes the fractal curve at A Fractal, improbably lassoing it as the curve extends farther and farther and farther, wrapping around A Fractal in an inescapable grip and ensnaring its whole nine-dimensional self. He pulls, impossible colors flaring off the whip of starry liquid as A Fractal is somehow dragged, from sheer force and metaphysical might, down a dimension or two.
You use the power of fractals, and curve them, before creating a whip, and pulling A Fractal into reality! You pull, and pull and pull, before you shatter the aspects of its being within nine dimension, and pull, and pull! -2 dimensions!

The soldier pastes a disc for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds onto where he thinks the Fractal is.

Player can be User.
Unknown can be Zero.
Illuminati confirmed.

The Fractal's HP bar changes.
----
Crush: 12/20
Salt In The Wounds: 14/50 (+1 Crys)
+1 to Crystal, +1 to Piono
As mentioned before, A Fractal gets annoyed, and renders your HP bar incomplete!

[AG]
Stats:
HP: (I-)

Charges:
Artificial Night (21/45)
Eternal Daylight (5/50)
+1 Yveltal, +1 EmeraldMann

------------

Thartlerous Felidis: Right, I'll send you it over private conversation.
Thartlerous Felidis: If you like it, you should pester everyone else about it.

Back to actions, I noticed that my entities won't be of help anyone. I send them to shield Projet Sneksus instead. Oh wait, right... I remind myself they are ALREADY dead, and they are just warped in reality, just two bodies.

And... Yeah, I'll gonna drag A Fractal using reality manipulation. Heh, how gonna I go achieve it?

Yeah, I decide to add another 0, weighting on the Fractal, that causes it to drop even closer to 3rd dimension. But no, it isn't 3rd dimension yet.
GODMODDER: Skimmed through the beginning, but niche Pokemon things?
GODMODDER: Rend Asunder.

A Fractal gets annoyed that people are both trying to add zeroes, and seethes with rage, being consumed by so much rage, that it falls to the sixth dimension.

21/25 moi powas
21/25 gimi moi powas!
catman, a tip- you can change the name, purpose, and fill size(that is, the amount it needs to finish) of your (obviously only yours) charges at will, without losing any points already within. so, you could have had your space-time gate: legion be your other spacetime gate thing and changed the name & fill size, as such having 1 more charge point in it, but its only one charge point so thats pretty minor.
I then reveal to the fractal that planets are only capable of having safe orbits around stars when the world has 3 dimensions; at 2 they go flying off into space due to lack of gravity from their star, and in 4 they crash into the star with the slightest destabilization. as such, it should move to be 3 dimensional, as that is the only one with safe planets to mess around with.
A Fractal points out that that's false for non-Euclidean dimensions! He is not hiding within Euclidean dimensions! He flies free!

heh, funny thing I've noticed is that perception is the basis of Russian Hacking, notably the perception that others have of you. I believe that the GM's reaction to me coming in was "Oh no Piono don't hijack my plot."
Not gonna do anything with that (yet) but I just though it was funny.

16/50 for the Stone Teeth
2/50 for Firepower
+1 to redstone and crystal

I call upon one of my many secret powers and call upon a curse. ☐: the curse of missing information. Represented on many a computer where a symbol unknown to the operating software is called upon and not found. I twist up into the air, and sacrifice a small portion of my power to grant knowledge of the unknown unto another part of A Fractal's health bar, revealing yet another number.
Oh. Oh god. A Fractal does what he promised he'd do, and makes your HP bar incomplete. The Godmodder, coincidentally, is swinging his Banhammer around randomly. See, whilst you weren't looking, me and the Godmodder started up this game of Dance Dance Revolutions, with the hijacked player's accounts as backup dancers. The Godmodder's good at everything, games, games within games, not dying, russian hacking, so as you see, I was crying in a corner whilst the Godmodder was super awesome. Anyway, whilst the Godmodder is dancing, he knocks A Fractal's incompletion powers just a little to the left. He knocks out your name.

I accelerate the Divine Affinity's atoms, to the point where they vibrate so hard that they become unstuck from each other, and discorporate, reducing the Divine Affinity into a soup of Neutrons, Protons, Electrons, and DEITRONS.

12/50 Charge (+1 from pionoplayer)
3/14 New Charge
8,000 damage!

A Fractal looks at the lesser incompletion he's sown in the hearts of the playerbase. It's basic, but it's not the most effective. A Fractal foreshadows incompletion, and when something is missing, the world goes mad to find it, you see. It waves its crystalline wings, composed of ever shifting sacred geometry, before deciding to show you all aspects of reality. Your bodies and minds begin to drift into the void, before it shows you one of the many aspects of reality - curses, floating around it. It manifests a die, before polygons warp into a claw, and roll it.

[7, 3, 7, 8, 7, 6, 1, 2]

color=#00ffff]A FRACTAL: I DON'T LIKE THOSE _.
A FRACTAL: ALWAYS REROLL WHEN YOU GET A _ ON AN OCTET, PLAYERS.[/color

[7, 3, 7, 8, 7, 6, _, 2]

The void around you all begins to ascend, before turning into a constantly hitting divine light. You are very high in the skies, at a height that the likes of Snoop Dogg would seek and hunt to reach! You are very high, and it would be a shame if you were to fall.
You fall.
You fall very far, and forget that there is supposed to be a ground. You fall back into the void, take fall damage despite not hitting the ground, and warp back into the ruins. The players shrug the fall damage off, but the entities take 20,000 damage apiece. Two snakes of each kind die.

The entities suddenly feel very useless, and wait for A Fractal's HP bar to manifest into reality.

The Godmodder and I, on the meantime, decide that A Fractal is too high for anyone's own goods. We play DDR, hard and fast, and invite A Fractal to come join us. We decide to play a DDR classic, because Despite All My Rage, I Am Just A Nic In A Cage. A Fractal does not listen to classic DDR songs, and does not have the body fit to play DDR, so he sends some more shmuck he created, who was supposed to guard the Black Monolith for him. The poor shmuck comes out with one of his legs back at the old Battlefield, one of them in place of the Godmodder's head, and his arms twisted and warped. A Fractal stops and stares.

color=#00ffff]A FRACTAL: HAHAHA _.
A FRACTAL:[/color

He has to try this for himself. He then realises that we're playing DDR using a third dimension gamepad. He goes down a dimension and then realises the obvious trap. I can not believe this person is a member of my counterpart in the snerson conspir- wait no

Bosses Killed: 4.

Battlefury13 [AG] HP: 1/2.
TrickleJest [AG] HP: 1/2.
Cyanogynist [AG] HP: _/2.
Thartler [AG] HP: _/2.
YveltalGaming [AG] HP: 1/2.
Sir Juicebox [AG] HP: 2/2.
Murphmario [AG] HP: 1/2.
Crystalcat [AG] HP: 1/2.
_ [AG] HP: 1/2. Shielded! 1NTERPUNCTUAT10N.
Redstonetam12 [AG] HP: 1/2.
Emerald Mann [AG] HP: 1/2. Is Kaijulord.
DCCCV [AG] HP: 2/2.
HeroGabe [AG] HP: 2/2.

DathVader [N] HP: 1/2.
JoeBOB [N] HP: 1/2.
Catman [N] HP: 2/2.

A Fractal [??? B_SS] HP: 1,000,000/1,000,000. Hidden within the Fifth Dimension - beyond time! Heartless: II. Imperfect Infinity: II. Light Metachronistic: III.

Dungkaka [???] HP: 10/10. Weapon: Corruption's Guardian. Form: Banked. It's All About The Money: III.

Serperior [AG] HP: 29,000/90,000. Leaf Blade: I. Leech Seed: III. Intercised. Shielding Sneksus.
Sylveon [AG] HP: 9,000/70,000. Fairy Wind: II. Intercised. Shielding Sneksus.
Glittering Blade: IIIII.
Project Sneksus [AG] HP: 232,000/250,000. Sherson Horde: 180,000/200,000. Shielded. Shielded again. Shielded again. HOLE. Wall: 43,000/43,000. Rounds: 4. Neckst Snek: Speedy Snake [5 Rounds]. Resistance: II
Garden Snek. HP: 1,000/1,000 (x3). +2 per turn.
Poison Snek: HP: 0/2,000. (x1). +1 per turn.
Lesser Snake: HP: 0/4,000. (x1). +1 per two turns.
Shade [AG] HP: 35,000/75,000. Casper's Call: I. Stygian Will: III.
Wraith. HP: 0/8,000.
Pikaiju [AG] HP: 80,000/100,000. Shell: III. Scientifically Unsound Evolution: 0/1,000,000 DAMAGE.
IPC Intern [AG] HP: 40,000/60,000. Rocket Launcher: III.

Divine Affinity [PG] 45,000/100,000. Wearing the power of Lilith. And What Hammer, And What Chain?: III.

The Godmodder [GM] HP: 109/125.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom