Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Somebody should build some siege weapons probably.
In the meantime, I start slicing through the wall with my lightsaber, hopefully weakening it.
Tunnel:1/15
Mantle of the Force:12/20
+1 Tarhalindur

[Post]

[Plot]
Mythic paints an acid-green bull-eye-esque symbol on the wall...

[Servant]
Is gone thanks to the change in area, I believe?

23/30 - A Weapon? No one ever tore down a stone wall with their bare claws...
14/30 - New Charge. "Oh, long disguised god, who doth waver within the void..."

+1 Tarhalindur

Last edited:
I throw some diseased cows, pigs, sheep etc over the wall, so that the Mooks will become poisoned.
Tunnel:2/15
Mantle of the Force:13/20
+1 Tarhalindur

[Action]

Attack Sequence #1/3 - Performing a combo attack.

I took up high ground, and use my Time Staff to stop the time in front of me to prevent the Mooks from rushing up or shooting at me.
I then hold my Staff of Elements, concentrate at the top of the Mook Camp, and try to focus my mind to maintain the magical whirlwind, dragging up nearby sand into the vortex; and generally make the life of any mook on top of the Wall suffer.

Charge:
Attack Sequence 1/3
Mana Crystal 1/30
+1 ender2

[Post]

[Plot]
...And opens a portal next to it, beams of magical energy fire on the target. "Feels too impersonal."

[Servant]
Will be missed.

+1 Tarhalindur

First gameplay post inbound! Can't wait to see what happens.

If I've missed anything that you guys think should be in the OP, please let me know!

10/15 mining
10/10 farming (Using!)
All the crops get harvested, and replanted, raising crop count to 7 or 8 per type.
+goldhero
I think we probably lack the resources to make use of the fossil at the moment, but just in case, I search 'Ankylosaur fossil' in NEI, then press U while hovering over it, showing its Uses.

You harvest the Eggplants and Garlic, replanting the seeds to get 7 Eggplants and 8 Garlic!
You also get 3 Eggplants and 5 Garlic Bulbs!

No uses pop up for the Ankylosaur fossil, other than uses that normally pop up for tools made of fossilized material, and you'd probably be better off with normal stone or bone for those. This might be a rare find!

Wave of Ds 30/30 Unleashing!

The Wave of Dssssssssss I've been waiting for a while.

The Dssssss flow through my mind.
I have not prepared for the Dsss and was temporarily mindstruck.
But the sickness soon gave way.
I guess it is my affinity with magics.
After the wave, an iron scepter emblazoned with white stripes landed on my hand.
//////
Weapon:

Ironbark Warpmind Scepter

Base Damage: -2

Mind Warp - Damages of repeated attacks of mind-control magic against the same opponent without magic knowledge is increased.

Mind Control - If combat damage is dealt against an opponent, reduce the power of the opponent's next attack by the same amount. If negative combat damage is encountered, it is considered to have harmed him/her/it self.

Affinity Channel [Charged Ability: Charge 1 point when this weapon deal combat damage, can be charged up to 5 points] Deal X damage to a single opponent, while healing an ally for 0.5 time X that much of hitpoints, where X is the charge amount when the spell is unleashed. Afterwards reduce the charge of this ability to 0.

+1 ender2

Alright, I'll try processing this at the end of the turn. This is pretty complex, and it's likely I'll have to sleep before the update's over.

You create the Ironbark Warpmind Scepter! It has the following stats:
Base Damage: -2, +1 Damage against already-hit targets (stacks twice), inflicts Weakened (55% damage penalty) for 1 turn upon hit.

CHARGES​
Pre-development: 6/10
ACTION​
"Oh, whoops, I dropped my expensive hat. I sure hope nobody steals it."
"Hey, look, an expensive hat! Come here and look!"
BOOM

I'm... assuming this is an attack?

One of the Mooks tries looking for your expensive hat and is punished for it, taking 6 damage from the explosion!

Somebody should build some siege weapons probably.
In the meantime, I start slicing through the wall with my lightsaber, hopefully weakening it.
Tunnel:1/15
Mantle of the Force:12/20
+1 Tarhalindur

A good start. You deal 4 damage to the wall with your Lightsaber! That armor is quite strong.

[Post]

[Plot]
Mythic paints an acid-green bull-eye-esque symbol on the wall...

[Servant]
Is gone thanks to the change in area, I believe?

+1 Tarhalindur

Yep, I'm afraid so.

You build up for your next attack...

5/30 Infinity gantlet (A weapon not an attack)
3/30 Thanos
I start rapidly shooting lasers the wall

You deal 2 damage to the Outer Wall! Its armor will resist a lot of what you do to it unless you charge an attack against it.

I throw some diseased cows, pigs, sheep etc over the wall, so that the Mooks will become poisoned.
Tunnel:2/15
Mantle of the Force:13/20
+1 Tarhalindur

Some of the Mooks on the other side of the wall will be damaged automatically!

[Action]

Attack Sequence #1/3 - Performing a combo attack.

I took up high ground, and use my Time Staff to stop the time in front of me to prevent the Mooks from rushing up or shooting at me.
I then hold my Staff of Elements, concentrate at the top of the Mook Camp, and try to focus my mind to maintain the magical whirlwind, dragging up nearby sand into the vortex; and generally make the life of any mook on top of the Wall suffer.

Charge:
Attack Sequence 1/3
Mana Crystal 1/30
+1 ender2

Excellent. No Mooks are atop the wall, currently, but you deal 10 damage to the group of Assault Rifle Mooks! Your first two hits deal 3 damage, and the last deals 4.

[Post]

[Plot]
...And opens a portal next to it, beams of magical energy fire on the target. "Feels too impersonal."

[Servant]
Will be missed.

+1 Tarhalindur

Your two-part attack deals 5 damage to the Wall! That armor is holding quite strong.

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ jumps into the fray, dealing 6 damage to one of the Lightly-Armored Sword Mooks with his pistol!

Major Persecles also gets in on the action, firing into the Lightly-Armored Sword Mooks with his shotgun! 3 and 2 damage!

Ed the Undying engages the Sword Mooks, dealing 2 damage to one of them!
The Argynth Scouts fire upon the Assault Rifle Mooks, dealing 4 damage to two of them!

Four Assault Rifle Mooks fire back at the Argynth Scouts, dealing 5 damage!
Four more Assault Rifle Mooks fire at the newly-arrived Argynth Spear Carriers, dealing 8 damage!
The remaining four fire upon the newly-spotted and intimidating Tonbogiri, dealing 2 damage!

Two of the Lightly Armored Sword Mooks focus Ninjatwist_, dealing 4 damage!
Two more Lightly Armored Sword Mooks attack Major Persecles, dealing 4 damage! One of them scores a crit!
The last two attack Ed the Undying, dealing 4 damage!

The Argynth troops attack!
The Spear Carriers fight the Assault Rifle Mooks, dealing 48 damage in total! This charge overwhelms them, turning 5 of the Mooks into corpses.
The Arbalests fire on the Assault Rifle Mooks as they fall back, dealing 12 damage!

The Tonbogiri fires upon the Assault Rifle Mooks, killing 2 of them!

An alarm sounds within the outpost, and reinforcements climb down the walls!

10 Lightly Armored Axe Mooks and 8 Rifle Mooks emerge onto the field. A Mook Leader is attached to the first group of 10 Mooks.
However, some of the Axe Mooks appear to have taken some form of damage from large carcasses falling on them, unusually.

========[Sidequest Events]========

Hmm, the Ankylosaur fossil is interesting, but not exceptionally useful right now.

Maybe do some inventory management? Your inventories are getting quite full.

====[The Battlefield]====
A flat savannah full of trees and tall grass. The Acolyte isn't anywhere to be seen, but there are plenty of Mooks in his place.
You have stumbled across a camp and its two attending players.

Player Characters:

ender 2 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
sunnyau [AA] HP: 24/24.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 24/24.
Realicraft [AA] HP: 24/24.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 24/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 20/24. Overload: 5/20.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 17/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 14/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
variant [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 21/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 24/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (10/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +1, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun)
Healing Totem [Recharge: II] (Heals 3 Anti-Acolyte PCs for 2 HP when used)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)

sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: User)

Realicraft
Wood Log (x2) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wooden Pickaxe (Base Damage: +1)
Wooden Sword (Base Damage: +1)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII]
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)

Itinerary Objectives:
Break through the outer wall! Use a charged attack to deal massive damage to it!
Keep the Argynth Scouts alive! They might be useful to help later on!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 46/50. Plot Armor: 0% Reduction. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:
Shortsaber (Blade, Base Damage: +2)
Beretta 93R Pistol (Pistol, Base Damage: User)

Abilities:
Falcon Slash: Attack twice with the Shortsaber.
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.
Miracle Strike: Heal for damage dealt with the Shortsaber. +15% crit chance.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Major Persecles [AA] HP: 71/75. Plot Armor: 0% Reduction. Wide Swipe: III. Lead Tide: IIII. Fury Lunge: IIIII.
Base Damage: 5
Speed Value: 3

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:
Major's Trident (+3 Base Damage)
Shotgun (+1 Base Damage)
Fortified Armor (30% damage reduction, stacks multiplicatively with Plot Armor)

Abilities:
Wide Swipe: Deal 6 damage to three target entities. 40% chance to inflict Stumbled (40% miss chance) for the following turn.
Lead Tide: Use the Shotgun, but fire 4 shots instead of the maximum of 2. Recoil stacks with extra shots.
Fury Lunge: Deal 12 damage to the target entity. Inflict Bleeding (2 damage taken per turn) for 2 turns.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Argynth Spear Carrier [AA] HP: 26/30 (x2), 30/30 (x6).

Argynth Arbalest [AA] HP: 30/30. (x4)

Argynth Scout [AA] HP: 20/30, 23/30, 26/30.

Ed the Undying [AA] HP: 26/60. Revived!
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 3
Upon death, revives itself the next turn with 4 Base Damage and 30 HP.

Tonbogiri [AA] HP: 27/66. Power: 4.
Base Damage: 3
Speed Value: 1
Can fire once for every unit of Power it has. Regenerates all Power each turn.

Mook Outpost Outer Wall [PA] HP: 109/120. Fortification (50%).

Lightly-Armored Sword Mook [PA] HP: 6/12, 9/12, 10/12 (x2), 12/12 (x2).

Lightly-Armored Axe Mook [PA] HP: 10/12 (x3), 12/12 (x7)
Attached Mook Leader [PA] HP: 18/18.

Assault Rifle Mook [PA] HP: 0/12 (x8), 4/12 (x3), 8/12.

Rifle Mook [PA] HP: 12/12. (x8)

The Acolyte [AC] Progress:
HP: 64/100.

Kills: 28.

====[SIDEQUEST ENTITIES DIVIDER]====
A flat savannah full of trees and not much else. Houses JOE and GoldHero's sidequest.

Current Area: The Savannah.
Borders: The Hills.

Current Zone: The Encampment.
Next To: The Pond, The Tar Pit, The Hill Borders.

JOEbob [N] HP: 24/24. Shield: 10/10. Overload: 12/20.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 24/24.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it, guaranteed recovery once after death)
Crabshell Armor (27/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +3, user cannot dodge while in use)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Flint (Crafting Ingredient)
Dirt (Crafting/building ingredient)
Tar (x4) (Crafting ingredient)
Raw Beast Meat (x6) (Raw food ingredient, can be cooked)
Eggplant (x3) (Raw food ingredient, can be cooked)
Garlic Bulb (x5) (Raw food ingredient, can be made into other foods)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire +3 more shots, +10% hit chance on first shot, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to swim: when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Backpack (HP: 9/20) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 50% of damage taken while worn)
Cobblestone (x4) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x10) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Tar (x6) (Crafting ingredient)
Flimsy Shovel (Base Damage: +1, 40% chance to break with each use)

APEX [N] HP: 91/100. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 1. Blocks 75% of incoming attacks towards EGG.

EGG [N] HP: 32/32. No attack. Speed Value: 1. Will turn into something after 7 rounds.

Small Camp [N] HP: 40/40. Houses cover (50%) and Furnaces. Fortification.
Input:
Fuel: Planks (Crafting/building ingredient) (x2)
Product: Cooked Beast Meat (Cooked food item) (x1), Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item) (x2)
Sand (x24) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Clay (x12) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wood Log (x19) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Charcoal (x2) (Crafting ingredient)
Stone Pickaxe (Base Damage: +2) (x2)
Stone Shovel (Base Damage: +2)
Cobblestone (x45) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x25) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item)
Leopard Fang (x2) (Crafting ingredient)
Crocodile Tooth (x5) (Crafting ingredient)

Eggplants [N]: Growing Stage 1/5. (x7)
Garlic Plants [N]: Growing Stage 1/5. (x8)

Mining Turtle [N] Fuel: 0. Can mine items if given fuel.

Ankylosaur Fossil [???]: Partially-intact fossil of an ankylosaur. What will you do with it?

Items of Interest/Dropped Items are marked below!
Savannah Trees (x4) (Can be logged for wood, but may harbor danger)
Simple Crafting Table (Used to make simple crafting ingredients)
Crocodile Hide (Crafting ingredient)
Raw Beast Meat (x3) (Food ingredient, can be cooked)

The rest of the objects are unknown. Scan the area to find more!

Last edited:
12/15 mining
2/10 healer
+1 goldhero
I check how much project E EMC the fossil has, and whether it has any. a diamond, for example, has 8,192, iron is 256, gold is 2,048, etcetra.

6/30 Infinity gantlet (A weapon not an attack)
4/30 Thanos
Ok then I start throwing random granade types (stun flash smoke HE toxic) over the wall

[Action]

Attack Sequence #2/3 - Performing a combo attack.

On the high ground, I continue to hold my magical wind spell.
I then use my Ironbark Warpmind Scepter to see through the mind of the Mook Leader, and injects the thought that the AA side is too strong for them to fight unless they have backups into the Mook Leader, wanting him to disengage into the sturdy (as of now) Mook Outpost.
Seen he and his force hastily retreat, I prepare for my final piece of spell in the combo.

Charge:
Attack Sequence 2/3
Mana Crystal 2/30
+1 @bognog04

Last edited:
I throw a simple grenade into the midst of the Axe Mooks, which will deal some damage and cause them to scatter.
Tunnel:3/15
Mantle of the Force:14/20
+1 sunnyau

[Action]

Attack Sequence #3/3 - Finishing a combo attack!

I disperse the wind spell into the walls. The sand collected in the vortex is splattered on the walls, into the small gaps of the walls.
I then restart the wind spell. The sand want to just go into the vortex created once more, but no-
I use the additional power granted by the charge to supercharge my slow time spell on the walls - due to the relative speed between the sand and the walls, the walls are grounded like wood on a sandpaper.
When the walls are grounded into falling bricks of stone, I stop the wind spell and the slow time spell and let the bricks, the sand fall onto the scared army of mooks retreated into the Outpost.

Charge:
Attack Sequence 4/4 - Unleashing! as the combo attack finishes this post
Mana Crystal 4/30
+1 by ender2
+1 to @ender 2

7/30 Infinity gantlet (A weapon not an attack)
5/30 Thanos
I show the imbeciles called mooks the usefulness of modpacks like sevtech:ages and they crash their minecraft games stuning them for 2 rounds.
+1tarhalinder sunnyau and ender-2

All charge boosts accepted! Sorry for the late reply.
CHARGES​
Pre-development: 10/10
--
Operation is ready for further progress.
Reminder that we are under Level Infinity OPSEC.
Do not do anything to reveal the project to the unauthorized.
Secondary research must be outsourced to another.
We estimate it will take the same time as the pre-development.
ACTION​
Confuse the Acolyte with false leads.

13/15 mining
3/10 healer
+1 goldhero
I search for items of the same mod as the fossil in nei, then look through them for anything which sounds like it interacts with fossils.

[Post]
"This is going to take a while." Chipping slowly at a wall is not the most exciting activity to anything, well, anyone, with a compulsory hunting instinct.

[Attack]
Mythic throws knives at a Rifle Mook, they collapse into inert salt water after the attack.

[Servant]
None.

24/30 - A Weapon? Well, maybe they did, but really, that way is wrong...
15/30 - Anti-Wall Servant. "Waiting for the day you'll be revived..."

+1 Tarhalindur

CHARGES​
Waiting for Secondary Research to be completed...
ACTION​
1) Pick up one of the mook's uniforms from last episode and disguise as one.
2) Set up shop near them and sell hats.
3) Once mooks stop buying hats, push the button that activates the explosives concealed within them.
4) Profit.

I call for the MOEA (Misuse of Explosives Authority) to examine the Mooks for using explosives improperly, causing them to be attacked by their agents.
Tunnel:4/15
Mantle of the Force:15/20
+1 sunnyau

Back
Top Bottom