Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
19/25 perceptual crystal- exact mechanics to be decided, general idea is a defensive item that generates power over time. if it has [arbitraynumber] energy and i am struck by enough power to pierce that, it will instead protect my items for me at the cost of [arbitrarynumber] energy, regardless of whether or not i'd lose them (IE: lose power even if i win the 'keep item' roll.]
19/25 linear growth crystal- no useful abilitys, but its strength grows linearly with time up to a cap, eventually will get abilitys via other charges. the only available ability is "semipermanence- you may keep this item on death once every 20 (-5 every for every [cooldownperiod] rounds this existed, until 10.) rounds
+ to goldhero
I scan the stone basin from the shade of my pillar. if there are enemys, I take initiative, thrusting the pickaxe into the ground and sweeping it upwards to send a sand block flying into them. if their alliance is not [H], i do not attack immediately.

Sorry, everyone, no dop tonight because of my procrastination habit (I have quite a lot of work due soon). There's likely to be one tomorrow though, so use this opportunity to get any last posts in.

I point out that MrMirrorMan missed the point that the shield covering Ninjatwist_ is in energy form, which is given by another AA player. The Module is on that player, you won't find any such module on Ninjatwist_!
I splash soapy water onto MrMirrorMan, making the protective shell short on him and electrocute him. Also for whomever enemy attack him. Soapy water is excellent in conducting electricity. And this time it is high-voltage ones. Ninjatwist_ don't get the damage, because the energy shield is not directly on his skin.

10/25 Inferno Stick
10/25 Staff of Ice
+ed by Emerald
+1 ender2

Last edited:
11/25 I Need Something to Stab With
10/20 Knives are Sharp!
+1 auyen

I take a nearby sword, and run up to a Shield Mook, Stab Stab Slash slash stab slash stab stab cleave. Aww, the sword broke

Thankfully, your attack bypasses the shield. You deal 4 damage to the healthiest Shield Mook!

I combo with Emeralds stab stab stab by shooting shooting shooting the same Mook Mook Mook
Mastering Drunken Fist:14/21
Summoning Ring of Flamestrike:9/15
Pausing the summoning of THE ARCHLICH OF NAXXRAMAS, ESTEEMED LICH LORD OF THE PLAGUELANDS, COMMANDER OF THE DREAD NECROPOLIS, MASTER AND FOUNDER OF THE CULT OF THE DAMNED, FORMERLY OF THE COUNCIL OF THE SIX, CREATOR OF THE ABOMINATION, CORRUPTOR OF THE SUNWELL, SUMMONER OF ARCHIMONDE THE DEFILER, BETRAYER OF HUMANITY, FOUNDER AND FIRST DARKMASTER OF THE SCHOLOMANCE, SCHOOL OF DARK ARTS AND NECROMANCY. CREATOR AND MASTER OF THE FOUR HORSEMEN. CORRUPTOR OF THE ASHBRINGER, HEARTHSTONE ENTHUSIAST AND CARING OWNER OF MR. BIGGLESWORTH THE CAT, THE MAJORDOMO TO THE LICH KING HIMSELF, KEL'THUZAD:1/25
+1 to Emerald Mann

Sadly, as much credit as I'd like to give your attack, the shield manages to block your damage. Kinda thinks shielding needs another revamp even after guns got revamped.

18/25 perceptual crystal- exact mechanics to be decided, general idea is a defensive item that generates power over time. if it has [arbitraynumber] energy and i am struck by enough power to pierce that, it will instead protect my items for me at the cost of [arbitrarynumber] energy, regardless of whether or not i'd lose them (IE: lose power even if i win the 'keep item' roll.] + goldhero
18/25 linear growth crystal- no useful abilitys, but its strength grows linearly with time up to a cap, eventually will get abilitys via other charges. the only available ability is "semipermanence- you may keep this item on death once every 20 (-5 every for every [cooldownperiod] rounds this existed, until 10.) rounds + goldhero
+ to goldhero
I quickly use my speed boost status to run to the stone basin really quickly without getting dried out from the sun, then putting the sandstone blocks down to block the sunlight and keep me from drying out.

You speed over to the basin, being sure to protect yourself from the sun's rays. You place your makeshift pillar down to act as shade.

[PA] 20/20 HP Bleeding: I rip the Shield Module from Ninjatwist_ and repeatedly bash him with it.
14/25 Simplicity
14/25 Complexity.

Emerald Mann is currently in possession of the Shield Module, but you strike Ninjatwist_ in the head regardless. Its raw damage is 4, although this might get changed by Plot Armor. He's no longer shielded, though.

9/25 Base Module 1: Lobby and Bedrooms

I chop wood so good that that wood wouldn't have believed what that wood saw.

+1 to joe.

You succeed in gathering some Logs! You get 6 of them before your action's used up.

"Nope. You just can't. His shield is powered not by himself, i.e. his own shield module. He don't have one. What do you hit him with? Air?"
I tell MrMirrorman, who seem to try to pluck something on Ninjatwist_ body.
And I hit him with these sentence. Integrity attack.

8/25 Inferno Stick
8/25 Staff of Ice
+ed by Emerald
+1 Emerald_Mann

Interesting. You deal 5 damage to Mirror, bypassing the Shield Mooks!

13/25 I Need Something to Stab With
12/20 Knives are Sharp!
+1 auyen again.

I combo my own attack and Enders into another attack of mine, using a hammer to smash smash smash slap smash crush the Shield Mook

Also take the time to tell Mirror the Shield Module is Soulbound to me, meaning it can't be stolen, much less used as a blugeoning weapon

Your attack makes it past the Shield Mook! 6 damage!

[PA] 20/20 HP Bleeding: I point out to auyeungyat that someone used the Shield Module on him, which means he now has the Shield Module on his person, meaning some one i.e can take it and use it to hit the owner of the shield module, which I am doing. Also, since this shield is strong enough to reduce attacks, that means it has a physical from, which someone can grab and move around, which I am doing, rendering auyeungyat's counter pointless.
15/25 Simplicity
15/25 Complexity.

His counter was already pointless, since you did damage regardless of the physicality of the Shield Module!

19/25 perceptual crystal- exact mechanics to be decided, general idea is a defensive item that generates power over time. if it has [arbitraynumber] energy and i am struck by enough power to pierce that, it will instead protect my items for me at the cost of [arbitrarynumber] energy, regardless of whether or not i'd lose them (IE: lose power even if i win the 'keep item' roll.]
19/25 linear growth crystal- no useful abilitys, but its strength grows linearly with time up to a cap, eventually will get abilitys via other charges. the only available ability is "semipermanence- you may keep this item on death once every 20 (-5 every for every [cooldownperiod] rounds this existed, until 10.) rounds
+ to goldhero
I scan the stone basin from the shade of my pillar. if there are enemys, I take initiative, thrusting the pickaxe into the ground and sweeping it upwards to send a sand block flying into them. if their alliance is not [H], i do not attack immediately.

You can't see any enemies right now... although there is a tarp on the ground not too far from you. Investigate?

I point out that MrMirrorMan missed the point that the shield covering Ninjatwist_ is in energy form, which is given by another AA player. The Module is on that player, you won't find any such module on Ninjatwist_!
I splash soapy water onto MrMirrorMan, making the protective shell short on him and electrocute him. Also for whomever enemy attack him. Soapy water is excellent in conducting electricity. And this time it is high-voltage ones. Ninjatwist_ don't get the damage, because the energy shield is not directly on his skin.

10/25 Inferno Stick
10/25 Staff of Ice
+ed by Emerald
+1 ender2

Ah, this is one of the joys of GMing.

There's no follow-up to this, so I'll just make the attack make Mirror Vulnerable for a turn.

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ performs a 12-damage double strike on one of the Assault Rifle Mooks, slaying them quickly!

The two Spear Mooks assault the Red Shirts, dealing 2 damage to both of them!

The two Red Shirts engage the Spear Mooks in combat, dealing 2 damage back!

The four Assault Rifle Mooks try firing at Ninjatwist_, but many of their shots go wide or deflect off his Plot Armor! The shots that hit deal only a single point of damage!
The Shield Mooks continue to hunker down, protecting MrMirrorMan.

The Acolyte makes MrMirrorMan Shadowbound! This will make him undetectable until he hits something with an attack for a maximum of 2 turns. This does cost him a fair chunk of his Dark Magic Meter!

Ninjatwist_ and Mirror are bleeding!

========[JOE's Sidequest]========

You know what to do now... Seek out the treasures this desert has to offer.

====[The Battlefield]====
A shoreline reaching down the coast.

ender 2 [AA] HP: 18/20. Overload: 2/15.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 16/20.
auyuengyat/sunnyau [AA] HP: 17/20.
ConsumerOfAll [AA] HP: 20/20.
Emerald_Mann [AA] HP: 20/20.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 20/20.
TrickleJest [AA] HP: 20/20.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (15/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +2, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun)
Healing Potion (Heals 8 HP to the target entity when used)
Regeneration Potion (Grants Regeneration (4 HP gained per turn) to the target entity when used)

Pricey12345
Helm of the Juggernaut §¶ [Cooldown: IIIIII] (+1 Speed Value and 30% damage reduction when equipped on an enemy, using this item boosts this value to 60% and the wearer's attacks always hit twice for 2 turns)

auyuengyat
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)

ConsumerOfAll
Tank Artillery Tube §¶ [Cooldown: II] (Deals 12 damage to an enemy and 4 damage to its surroundings as splash)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x3) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

MrMirrorMan [PA] HP: 14/20. Vulnerable (25% increase to damage taken, 1/1), Bleeding (1 damage over time, 1/2), Shadowbound (Cannot be attacked, goes away if an attack hits, 2/2)

DathVader [N?] HP: 20/20.

Itinerary Objectives:

Anti-Acolyte:
Damage the Acolyte as much as you can!
Draw aggro away from Ninjatwist_ and yourselves! This can be easily done with quickly-charged entities!
Heal Ninjatwist_ in case he gets damaged!

Pro-Acolyte:
Fight Ninjatwist_ and the Player Entities!

Dropped Items:
Welcome to the Looting Gallery! Only one item can be looted from this at a time and are anyone's for the taking.
No items have been dropped.

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 10/20. Plot Armor: 40% Reduction. Bleeding (1 damage over time, 2/2)
  • Shortsaber §¶ (Base Damage: +2, can attack twice)
  • Beretta 93R Pistol §¶ (Base Damage: 4, Burst Fire (Fire a single shot with the damage of 3 shots each burst))
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.

Red Shirts [AA] HP: 5/16, 10/16. Base Damage: 2. Speed Value: 3.

Spear Mooks [PA] HP: 0/16, 10/16, 14/16.

Assault Rifle Mooks [PA] HP: 0/16, 12/16 (x2), 13/16 (x2).

Shield Mooks [PA] HP: 3/16, 6/16, 10/16. Protecting MrMirrorMan. Shielding.

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 82/100. Dark Magic Meter: 96%. Kills: 20.

====[The Desert]====
A flat desert devoid of defining features. Houses JOE's sidequest.

Current Area: The Basin.
Borders: The Pillar.

JOEbob [N] HP: 20/20. Haste (20% dodge chance, +1 Speed Value, 2/3)

Cactus (x1) (Crafting ingredient)
Portable Cactus Juicing Kit (Can juice cactus efficiently, may work on other fruits)
Sandstone (x2) (Block/Crafting ingredient)
Stone Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2)

You should scan this area for anything of note! It should be easy because of the flat terrain.

Crate Items:
3 Desert Fruits

Items/Areas of Interest:
Makeshift Sandstone Pillar (Provides minor shade)
Heavy Tarpulin (Possibly hiding something on/under it?)

The rest of the objects are unknown. Scan the area to find more!

====[The Hills]====
A grassy zone defined by its rolling landscape of hills and valleys. Houses GoldHero's sidequest.

GoldHero101 [N] HP: 20/20.

GoldHero101
Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Logs (x6) (Crafting ingredient)

Items/Areas of Interest:
Trees (x25) (Can be logged for wood)
There are probably more items out there that can yield stuff for you.

Last edited:
12/25 Base Module 1: Lobby and Bedrooms

+1 to Joe.

I continue chopping wood if I can, but I move along if I cannot or run out.

I finish off a low health Mook with my Shotgun.
Mastering Drunken Fist:15/21
Summoning Ring of Flamestrike:10/15
Pausing the summoning of THE ARCHLICH OF NAXXRAMAS, ESTEEMED LICH LORD OF THE PLAGUELANDS, COMMANDER OF THE DREAD NECROPOLIS, MASTER AND FOUNDER OF THE CULT OF THE DAMNED, FORMERLY OF THE COUNCIL OF THE SIX, CREATOR OF THE ABOMINATION, CORRUPTOR OF THE SUNWELL, SUMMONER OF ARCHIMONDE THE DEFILER, BETRAYER OF HUMANITY, FOUNDER AND FIRST DARKMASTER OF THE SCHOLOMANCE, SCHOOL OF DARK ARTS AND NECROMANCY. CREATOR AND MASTER OF THE FOUR HORSEMEN. CORRUPTOR OF THE ASHBRINGER, HEARTHSTONE ENTHUSIAST AND CARING OWNER OF MR. BIGGLESWORTH THE CAT, THE MAJORDOMO TO THE LICH KING HIMSELF, KEL'THUZAD:1/25

21/25 perceptual crystal- exact mechanics to be decided, general idea is a defensive item that generates power over time. if it has [arbitraynumber] energy and i am struck by enough power to pierce that, it will instead protect my items for me at the cost of [arbitrarynumber] energy, regardless of whether or not i'd lose them (IE: lose power even if i win the 'keep item' roll.] + goldhero
21/25 linear growth crystal- no useful abilitys, but its strength grows linearly with time up to a cap, eventually will get abilitys via other charges. the only available ability is "semipermanence- you may keep this item on death once every 20 (-5 every for every [cooldownperiod] rounds this existed, until 10.) rounds +goldhero
+ to goldhero
I zip to the tarp, ready with my pickaxe in case its a trap, and lift it up via a convenient and not-at-all-caused-by-me gust of wind. if it looks dangerous, I zip back to shade-pillars' safety; if it does not, i respond accordingly.

[PA] 14/20 HP I take various darts, throwing all I have at Ninjatwist_ hitting his arms, legs, and torso.
16/25 Simplicity
16/25 Complexity.

Last edited:
I take the six health Shield Mook's shield and smash him over the head with it.
Mastering Drunken Fist:16/21
Summoning Ring of Flamestrike:11/15
+1 TrickleJest

22/25 perceptual crystal- exact mechanics to be decided, general idea is a defensive item that generates power over time. if it has [arbitraynumber] energy and i am struck by enough power to pierce that, it will instead protect my items for me at the cost of [arbitrarynumber] energy, regardless of whether or not i'd lose them (IE: lose power even if i win the 'keep item' roll.]
22/25 linear growth crystal- no useful abilitys, but its strength grows linearly with time up to a cap, eventually will get abilitys via other charges. the only available ability is "semipermanence- you may keep this item on death once every 20 (-5 every for every [cooldownperiod] rounds this existed, until 10.) rounds
+ to goldhero
if (dangerous == true) setvar "mode" "meteora"
print "I summon multiple gunner meteora cubes, conjurations of Trion, and launch them at the tarp from the safety of my pillar, rocking the tarp with explosions, and surrounding it with a high-tech equivalent of naplam."
fill ~1 ~3 ~1, ~-1 ~1 ~ -1 "JOE.JOEWorldTriggermod.Meteora1"
if (dangerous == false) setvar "mode" "explore"
print: "i investigate, or if its clear that theres nothing there, look around some more."

[PA] 14/20 HP Vulnerable-Bleeding-Shadowbound: I throw various chemicals at Ninjatwist_ all of them focusing on extending the duration of his bleed.
17/25 Simplicity
17/25 Complexity.

11/25 Doomsday Clock
10/25 Modus Persönlichkeit

"Yeah, I had some business problems. I think those are taken care of, so here we are."
"akaleth"
"Wait, what?"

My carrier floats over NinjaTwist. It will perform an action next turn if nothing stops it. Its weaponry doesn't seem to be armed.

No follow up? Don't really understand.....

Anyway, you should have scored a hit. Using darts, chemical, or whatsoever.
IF MrMirrorman's Shadowbound has lost due to hitting Ninjatwist_:
Who told you to strain yourself, MrMirrorMan? The Acolyte wants you to heal. But you didn't. So here I am.
I stomp on the sand, creating some sand dusts. I'm still okay, but he isn't. He is bleeding. He try to breathe because he exhausted himself, but he just breathed air with sand.

ELSE IF the 3HP Shield Mook is present:
I end the life of the 3 HP Shield Mook by a punch.

ELSE:
I make the 10 HP Shield Mook miserable by focusing sunlight onto him and burning him. Using a patch of water.

+1 Emerald
11/25 Inferno Stick
11/25 Staff of Ice

12/25 Base Module 1: Lobby and Bedrooms

+1 to Joe.

I continue chopping wood if I can, but I move along if I cannot or run out.

Alright. You're getting tired of chopping wood at this point, so your chopping yields 4 logs instead of the last 6.

I finish off a low health Mook with my Shotgun.
Mastering Drunken Fist:15/21
Summoning Ring of Flamestrike:10/15

Your attack manages to strike the weakest Shield Mook for 3 damage! This finishes him off and adds one more soul to your collection. The mouth of theskull on the HHHH's receiver begins to glow a sinister red...

21/25 perceptual crystal- exact mechanics to be decided, general idea is a defensive item that generates power over time. if it has [arbitraynumber] energy and i am struck by enough power to pierce that, it will instead protect my items for me at the cost of [arbitrarynumber] energy, regardless of whether or not i'd lose them (IE: lose power even if i win the 'keep item' roll.] + goldhero
21/25 linear growth crystal- no useful abilitys, but its strength grows linearly with time up to a cap, eventually will get abilitys via other charges. the only available ability is "semipermanence- you may keep this item on death once every 20 (-5 every for every [cooldownperiod] rounds this existed, until 10.) rounds +goldhero
+ to goldhero
I zip to the tarp, ready with my pickaxe in case its a trap, and lift it up via a convenient and not-at-all-caused-by-me gust of wind. if it looks dangerous, I zip back to shade-pillars' safety; if it does not, i respond accordingly.

You lift up the tarp, revealing a strange-looking fossil and some supplies. You could gather the bones from the fossil or just mark it down.

[PA] 14/20 HP I take various darts, throwing all I have at Ninjatwist_ hitting his arms, legs, and torso.
16/25 Simplicity
16/25 Complexity.

Alright, those darts will randomly hit. Only one of the darts hits, dealing a single point of damage due to Ninjatwist's Plot Armor!

You are no longer Shadowbound.

I take the six health Shield Mook's shield and smash him over the head with it.
Mastering Drunken Fist:16/21
Summoning Ring of Flamestrike:11/15
+1 TrickleJest

I'll let that one pass automatically because shields are annoying. You deal 4 damage to the Shield Mook!

22/25 perceptual crystal- exact mechanics to be decided, general idea is a defensive item that generates power over time. if it has [arbitraynumber] energy and i am struck by enough power to pierce that, it will instead protect my items for me at the cost of [arbitrarynumber] energy, regardless of whether or not i'd lose them (IE: lose power even if i win the 'keep item' roll.]
22/25 linear growth crystal- no useful abilitys, but its strength grows linearly with time up to a cap, eventually will get abilitys via other charges. the only available ability is "semipermanence- you may keep this item on death once every 20 (-5 every for every [cooldownperiod] rounds this existed, until 10.) rounds
+ to goldhero
if (dangerous == true) setvar "mode" "meteora"
print "I summon multiple gunner meteora cubes, conjurations of Trion, and launch them at the tarp from the safety of my pillar, rocking the tarp with explosions, and surrounding it with a high-tech equivalent of naplam."
fill ~1 ~3 ~1, ~-1 ~1 ~ -1 "JOE.JOEWorldTriggermod.Meteora1"
if (dangerous == false) setvar "mode" "explore"
print: "i investigate, or if its clear that theres nothing there, look around some more."

The fossil appears to be of a reptile-like creature, judging by the shape of the skull. Although you can hear some thing big approaching in the distance?

[PA] 14/20 HP Vulnerable-Bleeding-Shadowbound: I throw various chemicals at Ninjatwist_ all of them focusing on extending the duration of his bleed.
17/25 Simplicity
17/25 Complexity.

Ninjatwist_ will bleed for 2 more turns!

11/25 Doomsday Clock
10/25 Modus Persönlichkeit

"Yeah, I had some business problems. I think those are taken care of, so here we are."
"akaleth"
"Wait, what?"

My carrier floats over NinjaTwist. It will perform an action next turn if nothing stops it. Its weaponry doesn't seem to be armed.

You charge your charges.

No follow up? Don't really understand.....

Anyway, you should have scored a hit. Using darts, chemical, or whatsoever.
IF MrMirrorman's Shadowbound has lost due to hitting Ninjatwist_:
Who told you to strain yourself, MrMirrorMan? The Acolyte wants you to heal. But you didn't. So here I am.
I stomp on the sand, creating some sand dusts. I'm still okay, but he isn't. He is bleeding. He try to breathe because he exhausted himself, but he just breathed air with sand.

ELSE IF the 3HP Shield Mook is present:
I end the life of the 3 HP Shield Mook by a punch.

ELSE:
I make the 10 HP Shield Mook miserable by focusing sunlight onto him and burning him. Using a patch of water.

+1 Emerald
11/25 Inferno Stick
11/25 Staff of Ice

Sorry about not clarifying the "No follow up" thing. I meant that there weren't any attacks after the one you made, so no one could combo with you.

Whatever kind of damage you did, it's lethal! The 3-HP Shield Mook has been floored!

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ starts getting evasive! He now has a 40% dodge chance on top of his Plot Armor.

The two Spear Mooks continue to poke the Red Shirts, dealing 2 damage to both!

The two Red Shirts fight back, dealing 2 damage back!

The four Assault Rifle Mooks start fighting the Player Entities! They deal 4 damage to the (currently idle) Pricey12345!
The lone Shield Mook starts panicking!

The Acolyte, clearly exasperated by Mirror not taking his hint, decides to buff his Spear Mooks instead! They will deal 50% more damage next turn!

Ninjatwist_ and Mirror are bleeding!

========[JOE's Sidequest]========

Hmm, something monstrous appears to be approaching from the distance. Should you hide to get an advantage or face it out in the open?

====[The Battlefield]====
A shoreline reaching down the coast.

ender 2 [AA] HP: 18/20. Overload: 2/15.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 12/20.
auyuengyat/sunnyau [AA] HP: 17/20.
ConsumerOfAll [AA] HP: 20/20.
Emerald_Mann [AA] HP: 20/20.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 20/20.
TrickleJest [AA] HP: 20/20.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (16/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +2, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun)
Regeneration Potion (Grants Regeneration (4 HP gained per turn) to the target entity when used)

Pricey12345
Helm of the Juggernaut §¶ [Cooldown: IIIIII] (+1 Speed Value and 30% damage reduction when equipped on an enemy, using this item boosts this value to 60% and the wearer's attacks always hit twice for 2 turns)

auyuengyat
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)

ConsumerOfAll
Tank Artillery Tube §¶ [Cooldown: II] (Deals 12 damage to an enemy and 4 damage to its surroundings as splash)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x3) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

MrMirrorMan [PA] HP: 13/20. Vulnerable (25% increase to damage taken, 0/1), Bleeding (1 damage over time, 0/2), Shadowbound (Cannot be attacked, goes away if an attack hits, 0/2)

DathVader [N?] HP: 20/20.

Itinerary Objectives:

Anti-Acolyte:
Damage the Acolyte as much as you can!
Draw aggro away from Ninjatwist_ and yourselves! This can be easily done with quickly-charged entities!
Heal Ninjatwist_ in case he gets damaged!

Pro-Acolyte:
Fight Ninjatwist_ and the Player Entities!

Dropped Items:
Welcome to the Looting Gallery! Only one item can be looted from this at a time and are anyone's for the taking.
No items have been dropped.

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 8/20. Plot Armor: 60% Reduction. Bleeding (1 damage over time, 3/4), Evasive (40% dodge chance, 1/2)
  • Shortsaber §¶ (Base Damage: +2, can attack twice)
  • Beretta 93R Pistol §¶ (Base Damage: 4, Burst Fire (Fire a single shot with the damage of 3 shots each burst))
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.

Red Shirts [AA] HP: 3/16, 8/16. Base Damage: 2. Speed Value: 3.

Spear Mooks [PA] HP: 8/16, 12/16. Empowered (50% damage bonus, 1/1)

Assault Rifle Mooks [PA] HP: 12/16 (x2), 13/16 (x2).

Shield Mooks [PA] HP: 0/16 (x2), 10/16. Protecting MrMirrorMan. Shielding.

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 82/100. Dark Magic Meter: 96%. Kills: 20.

====[The Desert]====
A flat desert devoid of defining features. Houses JOE's sidequest.

Current Area: The Basin.
Borders: The Pillar.

JOEbob [N] HP: 20/20. Haste (20% dodge chance, +1 Speed Value, 2/3)

Cactus (x1) (Crafting ingredient)
Portable Cactus Juicing Kit (Can juice cactus efficiently, may work on other fruits)
Sandstone (x2) (Block/Crafting ingredient)
Stone Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2)

You should scan this area for anything of note! It should be easy because of the flat terrain.

Items/Areas of Interest:
Makeshift Sandstone Pillar (Provides minor shade)
Heavy Tarpulin (Turned over)
Odd Fossil (Unknown significance, bones can be looted. But why ruin such a specimen?)
Wooden Cup (x3) (Can be used to hold liquids)
Flint Point (x6) (Crafting ingredient)

The rest of the objects are unknown. Scan the area to find more!

====[The Hills]====
A grassy zone defined by its rolling landscape of hills and valleys. Houses GoldHero's sidequest.

GoldHero101 [N] HP: 20/20.

GoldHero101
Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Logs (x10) (Crafting ingredient)

Items/Areas of Interest:
Trees (x24) (Can be logged for wood)
There are probably more items out there that can yield stuff for you.

Hmm.... Drugged?
As I see the Spear Mooks being enchanted with darkness, I shine sunlight onto them, making the darkness collide with the brightness and harm them.

+ed by Wicked Ring (3HP Mook)
+1 ender
13/25 Inferno Stick
13/25 Staff of Ice

23/25 perceptual crystal- exact mechanics to be decided, general idea is a defensive item that generates power over time. if it has [arbitraynumber] energy and i am struck by enough power to pierce that, it will instead protect my items for me at the cost of [arbitrarynumber] energy, regardless of whether or not i'd lose them (IE: lose power even if i win the 'keep item' roll.]
23/25 linear growth crystal- no useful abilitys, but its strength grows linearly with time up to a cap, eventually will get abilitys via other charges. the only available ability is "semipermanence- you may keep this item on death once every 20 (-5 every for every [cooldownperiod] rounds this existed, until 10.) rounds
+ to goldhero
I hide under the heavy trapuline and return it to its previous state. I proceed to juice Half my cactus (and put said juice in a wooden cup), take the 6 flint points, and attach them to the pickaxe via cactus goop. I then hold it out in the sun for a moment, drying the cactus goop into solidity, and use magic combined with minecraft logic to make my highly impractical idea work.

I throw my regen potion to Ninjatwist.
Mastering Drunken Fist:17/21
Summoning Ring of Flamestrike:12/15
+1 TrickleJest

15/25 I Need Something to Stab With
14/20 Knives are Sharp!
+1 auyen again.

I slap an assault rifle Mook. With a contact explosive.

Back
Top Bottom