Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TUMS throws a Red Flashbang at the Axe Mooks, prioritizing higher HP targets.

I use my staff to overload the remaining Axe Mook.

+1 to ender 2

Saph, Spirit of the Blue Flame: 12/20

Oeor, Spirit of the Green Flame: 7/20

I conjure up a series of white charges that spiral around TUMS and provide it with healing.

+1 to ender 2

Saph, Spirit of the Blue Flame: 13/20

Oeor, Spirit of the Green Flame: 8/20

Hmm, I don't know if posts are light because school's setting in, or because people expect to be finished this round. Regardless, let's see if we can finish the episode in this round!

FLAVOR​
"I think you have a point, GM. I'll activate the RESERVE function. Also, I had an attack in that post, it wasn't just fluff."
CHARGES​
[RESERVE] Gloople Nest (24/25): Deploying dropship...
ACTION​
Tarhalindur is angered at not having his attack counted. So much, in fact, that his anger (briefly) materializes into a physical form. In the Sniper Mook's head.
COMMENT​
Reserved charges will not be deployed until an appropriate time (like the next Act), chosen by the GM. This applies even if the charge finishes.

Gotcha, I'll let you know when an opportune time to use this is.

Oh, did I miss your attack? Sorry about that.

Oh, damn, it was a big one too. I'll make sure to compensate you generously!

You deal 12 damage to the Elite Sniper Rifle Mook! It collapses from the sheer force of anger and creativity behind the previous attack.

Although seriously though, really sorry about not having picked that good of an attack up the first time.

/NULLPOST/

I'm not sure if I've made it very clear, but the Flame Spirits, which I'm currently charging, will take advantage of Spirit Channeling, which is why I need it on the DStaff.

Gotcha, I'll look back and spot it. Spirit Channeling added!

I throw some dirty clothes at the Spear Mook.

You deal 4 damage to the Spear Mook!

13/30 the rainbow test (On scp-093) (This is a lot of paper work)
I use the Lightly Armored Sword Mook and the 3 health Heavily Armored Axe Mook and slam the 4 health Heavily Armored Axe Mook with the other 2

You deal a single point of damage to the Heavily Armored Axe Mook and another point of damage to the Lightly Armored Sword Mook! Armor got in the way of most of those collisions.

TUMS throws a Red Flashbang at the Axe Mooks, prioritizing higher HP targets.

I use my staff to overload the remaining Axe Mook.

+1 to ender 2

The UMS will do as you say.

You also deal 2 damage to the Well-Armored Axe Mook! Despite armor blocking most of the damage, this is still lethal!

I squirt hot pepper into the Spear Mook's Eyes.

You deal 4 damage to the Spear Mook! It also gets Blinded for the turn!

I conjure up a series of white charges that spiral around TUMS and provide it with healing.

+1 to ender 2

Saph, Spirit of the Blue Flame: 13/20

Oeor, Spirit of the Green Flame: 8/20

You heal the Unforgiving Mech Suit by 4 HP!

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ tries attacking one of the Heavily Armored Axe Mooks, but he only deals a single point of damage!

The Sand Golem continues tossing sand at the Heavily Armored Axe Mooks, blinding it and dealing 1 damage!
Espeon finishes off one of the Spear Mooks with Psychic for 6 lethal damage!

Major Persecles concusses one of the Heavily Armored Axe Mooks with his trident for 2 damage!
The Scouts pepper the Heavily Armored Axe Mooks for 1 damage each!

Vaporeon follows up on one of the Lightly Armored Sword Mooks, using Surf! Its armor can't save it from the 2 lethal damage it sustains!
Glaceon summons a Blizzard on the surviving Spear Mook for 6 lethal damage!
The Unforgiving Mech Suit uses Red Flashbang on the Heavily Armored Axe Mooks, killing one of them with an armor-piercing blow and dealing 2 damage to the others!

The Heavily Armored Axe Mooks deal 4 damage to Major Persecles! Not like it'd do much.
The Elite Sniper Mook cowers behind cover, while the other one shoots the Sand Golem, who dodges the shot!

The Spear Carriers easily finish off the remaining Heavily Armored Axe Mooks!
The Arbalests fire at and kill the retreating Sniper Mook for a large amount of more than 12 overkill damage!

With that, all of the opposing Mooks have been killed!

CONGRATULATIONS! You've escaped from the base with information about the Acolyte! I'm still doing art for the story post, so stay tuned!

========[Sidequest Events]========

Provided GoldHero returns, you can travel over to the Desert Ruins! Don't think about crafting additional stuff, though.

Also, the Mine Turtle has jammed.

====[The Battlefield]====
A flat savannah full of trees and tall grass. The Acolyte isn't anywhere to be seen, but there are plenty of Mooks in his place.
You have come across a Mook Outpost and its Argynth attackers. Let's see what's there to be had.

Player Characters:

ender 2 [AA] HP: 24/24. 3/20.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
sunnyau [AA] HP: 24/24. Overload: 0/20.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 24/24. Overload: 7/20.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 24/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 24/24.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24. Overload: 14/20.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 24/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 24/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
variant [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 24/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 24/24.
tzaoray [AA] HP: 24/24.
FlamingFlapjacks [AA] HP: 24/24.
Moses Da Vinci [AA] HP: 24/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (1/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
Healing Totem [Recharge: II] (Heals 3 Anti-Acolyte PCs for 2 HP when used)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)
Mandalorian Armor (20% damage reduction, targets must reroll dodge/block chances)

sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: User)

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 17/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII]
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray
Minigun (Base Damage: User)

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Deathstriker Staff [Rage Beam: IIII] (Base Damage: +2, Rage Beam deals 16 damage to a single enemy and charges upon kill or when the owner's entities die, can tun Flame Spirits into Deathstrikers or Spirit Animals as an action)

Itinerary Objectives:
Kill the Mooks to finish the Episode! Minions can deal with the light fodder, but take care of heavy hitters like Smash Mooks and heavy weapons emplacements!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 42/50. Plot Armor: 0% Reduction. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:
Shortsaber (Blade, Base Damage: +2)
Beretta 93R Pistol (Pistol, Base Damage: User)

Abilities:
Falcon Slash: Attack twice with the Shortsaber.
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.
Miracle Strike: Heal for damage dealt with the Shortsaber. +15% crit chance.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Major Persecles [AA] HP: 40/75. Plot Armor: 40% Reduction. Wide Swipe: III. Lead Tide: IIII. Fury Lunge: IIIII.
Base Damage: 5
Speed Value: 3

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:
Major's Trident (+3 Base Damage)
Shotgun (+1 Base Damage)
Fortified Armor (30% damage reduction, stacks multiplicatively with Plot Armor)

Abilities:
Wide Swipe: Deal 6 damage to three target entities. 40% chance to inflict Stumbled (30% miss chance) for the following turn.
Lead Tide: Use the Shotgun, but fire 4 shots instead of the maximum of 2. Recoil stacks with extra shots.
Fury Lunge: Deal 12 damage to the target entity. Inflict Bleeding (2 damage taken per turn) for 2 turns.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Argynth Spear Carrier [AA] HP: 10/30 (x4), 15/30, 19/30.

Argynth Arbalest [AA] HP: 22/30 (x2), 23/30, 30/30 (x3).

Argynth Scout [AA] HP: 14/30, 16/30, 23/30.

Guardian Crystal [AA] HP: 46/88. Protects 1 chosen entity from harm each turn, or randomly if not chosen.

Repaired Autocannon Turret [AA] HP: 12/12. Can be used to attack with a Base Damage 8 Pistol.

Sand Golem [AA] HP: 9/40.

60% chance to dodge enemy fire.
Applies Blind (60% miss chance) for 1 turn on hit.

Vaporeon [AA] HP: 7/32. Base Damage: 4. Speed Value: 3. Empowered (+25% damage dealt, 0/1)
Espeon [AA] HP: 4/22. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 4. Empowered (+25% damage dealt, 0/1)
Glaceon [AA] HP: 8/26. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 3. Empowered (+25% damage dealt, 0/1)

Saplings [AA] HP: 4/4 (x8). Growing into trees!

Thanos [AA] HP: 24/66. Base Damage: 12. Speed Value: 2.

The Unforgiving Mech Suit [AA] HP: 18/52. Rocket Punch: III. Wild Frenzy: III. Red Flashbang: IIII. Armor (10%), Intimidation. Empowered (+25% damage dealt, 1/1)
Base Damage: 6
Speed Value: 3

Rocket Punch: Deal 8 damage to an enemy and Stun them for the turn.
Wild Frenzy: Deal 10 damage to an enemy and Frighten (50% chance to miss attacks) two enemies in its group. Double that if the target dies.
Red Flashbang: Deal 6 damage to 3 enemies in the same group. 50% chance to Blind (60% miss chance) each target, per target.

Intimidation: Hurt enemies have a lower chance to attack this entity.

Elite Sniper Rifle Mook [PA] HP: 0/12. Sniper, Behind Cover (50%).

Heavily Armored Axe Mook [PA] HP: 0/12 (x4).

Spear Mook [PA] HP: 0/12 (x2).

Lightly Armored Sword Mook [PA] HP: 0/12.

The Acolyte [AC] Progress:
HP: 64/100.

Kills: 28.

====[SIDEQUEST ENTITIES DIVIDER]====
A flat savannah full of trees and not much else. Houses JOE and GoldHero's sidequest.

Current Area: The Savannah.
Borders: The Hills.

Current Zone: The Encampment.
Next To: The Pond, The Tar Pit, The Hill Borders, the Desert Ruins.

JOEbob [N] HP: 24/24. Shield: 10/10. Overload: 2/20.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 24/24. Overload: 4/20.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it
Crabshell Armor (27/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Cooked Beast Meat (Cooked food item) (x1)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item) (x2)
Stuffed Eggplant (x2) (Food item, restores 7 HP and gives Regeneration (4 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Coal (x4) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 8 turns)
Pemmican (x1) (Food item, restores 3 HP and gives Regeneration (1 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Iron Leggings (20% damage reduction)
Coiled Iron Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +3, 20% Bleed chance when used)
Fragile Strength (Lost upon death, use when attacking to deal 25% more damage)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire +3 more shots, +10% hit chance on first shot, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to swim: when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Dragon Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1)
Crocodilian Backpack (HP: 24/24) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 50% of damage taken while worn)
Stuffed Eggplant (x1) (Food item, restores 7 HP and gives Regeneration (4 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Pemmican (x4) (Food item, restores 3 HP and gives Regeneration (1 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Shield of Lords (HP: 20/20) (Shield, regenerates 4 HP per turn, Blocks overkill damage, may be recharged with an action instead of being destroyed upon reaching 0 HP)

APEX [N] HP: 91/100. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 1. Blocks 75% of incoming attacks towards CHICKEN.

CHICKEN [N] HP: 80/80. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 4. Speed Value: 1.
Lays 1 Egg per turn, will lay more if sufficiently powered (Eggs: 0)
Nest: Lays double eggs when out of combat.

Patcher-Upper-Iffier [N] HP: 30/30. Base Heal: 5. Speed Value: 4. Healer.

Small Camp [N] HP: 40/40. Houses cover (50%), Furnaces, Si. Fortification.
Simple Crafting Table: Allows the use of simple crafting recipes and the creation of Generation +1 Items.
Bakeware Set: Can be used to make foodstuffs.
Furnace 1:
Input: Egg (Food ingredient, can be cooked... or thrown)
Fuel:
Product:

Furnace 2:
Input:
Fuel:
Product: Iron Ingot (x4) (Crafting ingredient)

Smeltery:
Processes two Ore items per turn at no extra fuel cost.
Input:
Fuel: Tar (Fuel Power: 4/4) (x2) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 4 turns)
Product: Iron Ingot (x9) (Crafting ingredient)
Sand (x20) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Clay (x8) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wood Log (x15) (Crafting/building ingredient/Fuel for 2 turns)
Charcoal (x2) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 8 turns)
Stone Pickaxe (Base Damage: +2) (x2)
Stone Shovel (Base Damage: +2)
Cobblestone (x35) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x39) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item)
Leopard Fang (Crafting ingredient)
Crocodile Tooth (x5) (Crafting ingredient)
Egg (x8) (Food ingredient, can be cooked... or thrown)
Tar (x8) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 4 turns)
Raw Beast Meat (x4) (Raw food ingredient, can be cooked)
Flimsy Shovel (Base Damage: +1, 40% chance to break with each use)
Ankylosaur Bone (x3) (Unknown purpose)
Ankylosaur Femur (Club, Base Damage: +1)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +2, user cannot dodge while in use)
Flint-Tipped Warhammer (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Leopard Fang Chisel (Blade, Base Damage: User)

Eggplants [N]: Growing Stage 3/5. (x7)
Garlic Plants [N]: Growing Stage 3/5. (x8)

Mining Turtle [N] Fuel: 7. Will mine up a certain amount of items per turn.

Ankylosaur Fossil [???]: Partially-intact fossil of an ankylosaur. What will you do with it? Uncovered: Lower leg!

Items of Interest/Dropped Items are marked below!
Savannah Trees (x4) (Can be logged for wood, but may harbor danger)
Dirt Block (x1) (Can be dug up)

The rest of the objects are unknown. Scan the area to find more!

Last edited:
14/30 the rainbow test (On scp-093) (This is a lot of paper work)
Well flip, Um I victoraly do the robot dance

Last edited:
Update complete!

We've completed pretty much everything I've set up to do in this Episode, you've killed every last Mook and found the information you need!

There's really not much reason to post, although if you want to chat amonst yourselves or welcome new members that's fine by me. I'll be trying to get art up for the update, but school might hamper me.

Oh yeah, just some info- the next chapter's going to be creativity-based rather than charge and entity based, so stay tuned.

Stay tuned for the upcoming story post and new gameplay segments!

"Oh. Greetings."
"Acolyte."
"I've waited for this for a long time."
"I think we all have."
--
"Darkness, darkness."
"A void in the blue."
"I see all with naught repercussion."
"They challenge what they call the Acolyte."
"He is a fool. He cannot even hope to attain the power of a
Bluespace Master."
"But I suppose we will just have to see."

"Wait the Lightly Armored Sword Mook is dead so does that mean i get to eat the banana??"
I munch on the banana.

Last edited:
Progress update!

Art has taken a lot more time than I'm comfortable with. I managed to get the first piece finished, but the second one's going to be a while off. I'm hoping I can finish it by next Sunday, with next Wednesday as a stretch date. A story post should follow soon after. Unfortunately, life and a cold have been catching up to me, so I've been confined to a sink for some today. I hope I can feel better tomorrow so I can get these pictures up as soon as I can.

Sorry I haven't been in touch with you guys, and stay tuned.

I have completed the art!

I didn't make the stretch date, unfortunately. It took me just one more day to get everything I needed to done. A lot of other work didn't help matters. However, I have finihed the artwork- I have to wake up early to something tomorrow, so I can't put up a story post just yet. I'll be sure to get on it tomorrow, however.

Stay tuned for story and gameplay posts over the weekend!

This was way too long of a wait. Hopefully this update is worth it... it might be small, but admittedly I need to get my act together.

<STORY POST>

After the tumultuous battle at the Mook Outpost, the Argynth soldiers come in a mighty flood to relieve Persecles's task force, surrounding the breached Outpost and cutting off the hapless surviving Mooks inside. Rather than protract their plight, the remnant of the Mook battalion surrenders- they'd rather be prisoners of war than dead. The cavalry absconds from the fortification with their bounty.

As the reinforcements disperse from the ransacked and empty outpost, Persecles and a scout examine a Mook tablet, struggling to understand how it works- or how to extract the precious information they spent so much time and blood trying to get.

pmG5NIo.png

PERSECLES: Scout, what does this read?
SCOUT: I'm not sure, unfortunately. I never knew our foes were this advanced...
PERSECLES: I'm sure we'll have to fight them again, and these devices might be common. If we can't decipher this technology, we'll be fighting them blind and deaf.
SCOUT: Do you think it'd be wise to ask a prisoner? They would be acquainted with the device.
PERSECLES: Presently, I doubt there's a need. We're just on the cusp on this breakthrough.
SCOUT: I think I've got something here...
PERSECLES: What would that be?
SCOUT: I just have to drag my finger across this area...
SCOUT: It appears to be a set of coordinates... to the location of some Acolyte...
SCOUT: It states... +372 meters N, +638 meters E...

PERSECLES: Excellent, that'll do. Keep it for later, learn its every facet, and instruct our men in its use.
PERSECLES: Oh, and to make sure they actually learn from you, I'm promoting you to Sergeant.

SCOUT: Promoting me?
PERSECLES: You extracted this vital information, so I'm sure in the eyes of the bureaucracy you're worthy of one. I want to make sure my men respect you enough to heed your teachings- learning this enemy tech is too important to reject.
SCOUT: You have my humble gratitude. I will honor this gift, Major.
PERSECLES: Appreciated. Mastering this device is your next task. Those prisoners might help- they'd likely know this technology. Stay out of combat for the time being. Dismissed, Sergeant.
SCOUT: It shall be done, Major.

The recently-promoted scout hurries off, eager to crack the secrets of the Mook tablet and put his new promotion to good use. Persecles addresses you and your fellow players next:

PERSECLES: It is imperative that you go ahead at once. I doubt I could handle the Acolyte safely, despite my ability.
PERSECLES: I'll stay with my unit and ask for further reinforcements. We're likely to need them.
PERSECLES: Remember: 372 meters North, 638 meters East. Strike the Acolyte before he flees. I await meeting you there once I gather reinforcements.
PERSECLES: If this battle forewarns of heavier Mook resistance the further we go, it would be wise to summon a stronger detachment.

With Persecles staying behind, you trek ahead, eager to catch sight of your old foe. Persecles exchanges honest, yet hopeful farewells with each other. You feel the air getting hotter and drier as you progress…

</EPISODE 2>
<EPISODE 3>
<EPISODE title="Opportunity">

The Acolyte sits away, typing leisurely at a device of his own.

J1l7RRY.png

--- godlyAdept [GA] started pestering crucifixionTerminated [CT] at ██:██:██ ---

GA: I’m back.
CT: Good- are things alright?
GA: I managed to get away from them- for now.
GA: I can feel them approaching, though.
GA: I don’t have much more time.

CT: Is there anything you need me to do?
GA: Good thing you asked.
GA: Belial, I’m sending you to another world. There’s a set of people there who are obstacles in my planning. They haven’t taken being pushed around by Mooks all that well.
GA: Silence them as you will.
GA: I have other things to do, though, so I won’t be there to help you out.

XApE1cl.png

CT: Destroy them… without your guidance?
CT: Are you sure I can handle it?

GA: I’m completely sure. If you need help, I’ll be sending someone else over.
GA: Until then, you’re on your own.

CT: But-

--- godlyAdept [GA] ceased pestering crucifixionTerminated [CT] at ██:██:██ ---

The Acolyte then closes his device and stands, waiting for something to break the empty desert wind.

Your footsteps crunch under you as you march through the sand. When you see the Acolyte from the crest of the hill, he’s oddly standing in your direction, as if he expected you… a smug grin grows on his face.

Regardless of his demeanor, you’ve got him right where you want him. Make this count.

</STORY POST>

Yeah, that's what I have. Hopefully it's acceptable! I'd love to do a gameplay post right now, but I have more to do and I really should get some sleep.

Gameplay post goes out tomorrow!

Gameplay post is emerging!

I know this is quite late, but I can wake up late tomorrow. Post as quickly as you can so I can make sure you're still there!

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_, the Guardian Crystal, and the Repaired Autocannon have caught up to this fight- other entities either stayed behind for plot reasons or had too little health to continue.

The Acolyte appears somewhat worse for wear since the fight at the Mook Outpost- his life force is somehow still attached to his forces'.

The Acolyte has also placed some Curses on you to focus your attention on him and away from entity spawning!

Get cracking! Only truly creative attacks will work against the Acolyte!

========[Sidequest Events]========

Provided GoldHero returns, you can travel over to the Desert Ruins! Don't think about crafting additional stuff, though.

Also, the Mine Turtle has jammed.

====[The Battlefield]====
A flat savannah full of trees and tall grass. The Acolyte isn't anywhere to be seen, but there are plenty of Mooks in his place.
You have come across a Mook Outpost and its Argynth attackers. Let's see what's there to be had.

Player Characters:

ender 2 [AA] HP: 24/24. 3/20.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
sunnyau [AA] HP: 24/24. Overload: 0/20.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 24/24. Overload: 7/20.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 24/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 24/24.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24. Overload: 14/20.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 24/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 24/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
variant [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 24/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 24/24.
tzaoray [AA] HP: 24/24.
FlamingFlapjacks [AA] HP: 24/24.
Moses Da Vinci [AA] HP: 24/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (1/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
Healing Totem [Recharge: II] (Heals 3 Anti-Acolyte PCs for 2 HP when used)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)
Mandalorian Armor (20% damage reduction, targets must reroll dodge/block chances)

sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: User)

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 17/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII]
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray
Minigun (Base Damage: User)

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Deathstriker Staff [Rage Beam: IIII] (Base Damage: +2, Rage Beam deals 16 damage to a single enemy and charges upon kill or when the owner's entities die, can tun Flame Spirits into Deathstrikers or Spirit Animals as an action)

CURSES:
Charge Stasis (Players cannot charge charges naturally, only by hitting the Acolyte- however, charges may now be stored indefinitely on their slot)
Embargo (Items cannot be used or charged, and new items cannot be created)
Supply Line Stasis (New entities cannot be created)

Itinerary Objectives:
Kill the Mooks to finish the Episode! Minions can deal with the light fodder, but take care of heavy hitters like Smash Mooks and heavy weapons emplacements!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 42/50. Plot Armor: 0% Reduction. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.

Weapons/Equipment:
Shortsaber (Blade, Base Damage: +2)
Beretta 93R Pistol (Pistol, Base Damage: User)

Abilities:
Falcon Slash: Attack twice with the Shortsaber.
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.
Miracle Strike: Heal for damage dealt with the Shortsaber. +15% crit chance.

Plot Armor:

Guardian Crystal [AA] HP: 46/88. Protects 1 chosen entity from harm each turn, or randomly if not chosen.

Repaired Autocannon Turret [AA] HP: 12/12. Can be used to attack with a Base Damage 8 Pistol.

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 60/100. Kills: 28. Challenge Modes: None yet!

====[SIDEQUEST ENTITIES DIVIDER]====
A flat savannah full of trees and not much else. Houses JOE and GoldHero's sidequest.

Current Area: The Savannah.
Borders: The Hills.

Current Zone: The Encampment.
Next To: The Pond, The Tar Pit, The Hill Borders, the Desert Ruins.

JOEbob [N] HP: 24/24. Shield: 10/10. Overload: 2/20.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 24/24. Overload: 4/20.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it
Crabshell Armor (27/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Cooked Beast Meat (Cooked food item) (x1)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item) (x2)
Stuffed Eggplant (x2) (Food item, restores 7 HP and gives Regeneration (4 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Coal (x4) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 8 turns)
Pemmican (x1) (Food item, restores 3 HP and gives Regeneration (1 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Iron Leggings (20% damage reduction)
Coiled Iron Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +3, 20% Bleed chance when used)
Fragile Strength (Lost upon death, use when attacking to deal 25% more damage)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire +3 more shots, +10% hit chance on first shot, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to swim: when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Dragon Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1)
Crocodilian Backpack (HP: 24/24) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 50% of damage taken while worn)
Stuffed Eggplant (x1) (Food item, restores 7 HP and gives Regeneration (4 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Pemmican (x4) (Food item, restores 3 HP and gives Regeneration (1 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Shield of Lords (HP: 20/20) (Shield, regenerates 4 HP per turn, Blocks overkill damage, may be recharged with an action instead of being destroyed upon reaching 0 HP)

APEX [N] HP: 91/100. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 1. Blocks 75% of incoming attacks towards CHICKEN.

CHICKEN [N] HP: 80/80. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 4. Speed Value: 1.
Lays 1 Egg per turn, will lay more if sufficiently powered (Eggs: 0)
Nest: Lays double eggs when out of combat.

Patcher-Upper-Iffier [N] HP: 30/30. Base Heal: 5. Speed Value: 4. Healer.

Small Camp [N] HP: 40/40. Houses cover (50%), Furnaces, Si. Fortification.
Simple Crafting Table: Allows the use of simple crafting recipes and the creation of Generation +1 Items.
Bakeware Set: Can be used to make foodstuffs.
Furnace 1:
Input: Egg (Food ingredient, can be cooked... or thrown)
Fuel:
Product:

Furnace 2:
Input:
Fuel:
Product: Iron Ingot (x4) (Crafting ingredient)

Smeltery:
Processes two Ore items per turn at no extra fuel cost.
Input:
Fuel: Tar (Fuel Power: 4/4) (x2) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 4 turns)
Product: Iron Ingot (x9) (Crafting ingredient)
Sand (x20) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Clay (x8) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wood Log (x15) (Crafting/building ingredient/Fuel for 2 turns)
Charcoal (x2) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 8 turns)
Stone Pickaxe (Base Damage: +2) (x2)
Stone Shovel (Base Damage: +2)
Cobblestone (x35) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x39) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item)
Leopard Fang (Crafting ingredient)
Crocodile Tooth (x5) (Crafting ingredient)
Egg (x8) (Food ingredient, can be cooked... or thrown)
Tar (x8) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 4 turns)
Raw Beast Meat (x4) (Raw food ingredient, can be cooked)
Flimsy Shovel (Base Damage: +1, 40% chance to break with each use)
Ankylosaur Bone (x3) (Unknown purpose)
Ankylosaur Femur (Club, Base Damage: +1)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +2, user cannot dodge while in use)
Flint-Tipped Warhammer (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Leopard Fang Chisel (Blade, Base Damage: User)

Eggplants [N]: Growing Stage 3/5. (x7)
Garlic Plants [N]: Growing Stage 3/5. (x8)

Mining Turtle [N] Fuel: 7. Will mine up a certain amount of items per turn.

Ankylosaur Fossil [???]: Partially-intact fossil of an ankylosaur. What will you do with it? Uncovered: Lower leg!

Items of Interest/Dropped Items are marked below!
Savannah Trees (x4) (Can be logged for wood, but may harbor danger)
Dirt Block (x1) (Can be dug up)

The rest of the objects are unknown. Scan the area to find more!

CHARGES​
Gloople Nest in Reserve.
ACTION​
I reach over to your gameplay post, grab the "Battlefield]===", and use it as a sword. I then run up to the Acolyte with my text sword. The Acolyte prepares to dodge, of course, at which point I jump off of his head and attack his health bar.

Reserves:

I close my eyes. Visions of glowing white... things dance across the lenses of my spectacles. I give off an ominous white glow.

Back
Top Bottom