Destroy the Godmodder Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This does bring up a question though, will someone else try taking up Tazz's Mantel and continue from here, or do we just start all of this over? Personally, I think we should start over, as there is much bad blood in this thread.

Last edited:
I'm abstaining from any sort of decision making here. If the game lives, I'll stay until the end, and if it dies, I'll understand and move on.

Maybe there will be a spiritual successor someday, something original that builds on the same base, but in a different direction?

Well, there's the Terraria session, and already some talk about the Reboot (although when/if the latter will happen is still up in the air.) and a number of non-canon spin-offs (I run one on the DTG forums, although chances are that once the Reboot kicks into gear I'll be handing it off

So, there ARE other options available.

Holy :red:, I remember this being complicated back on MCF, but :red: me.

Can somebody give me a quick TL;DR? I know the basic stuff such as charging, summoning, etc but it's the story I don't get.

Reboot being held where/when hasn't been determined yet, I'll keep you guys here on the discussion thread clued in on to what's happening behind the scenes. There's going to be somewhat of a gathering on Monday to talk about where to go next, so from there we'll see what happens.

As to nowfall, I'm afraid that health and stress issues stemming from running the game have forced Tazz to shut down 0rigins, so the story is no longer super relevant. If you need a quick DTG fix, I'd say jump into Terraria which as of yet has the story of "The Godmodder turned out to be Alpha, the original Godmodder's split personality from DTG2."

An update on the state of whether or not the Reboot is coming:
The meeting has been postponed to Tuesday. So I guess I'll be updating you guys tomorrow.

Well, the results are in, Reboot GM has not yet been chosen, but the Reboot itself won't be happening until December. If you've gotta get your DTG fix, you'd better join DTG: Terraria.

Alright, as some of you may be aware, in impatience for the Reboot and because I'm worried that the crushing expectations of it will run it into the ground whoever runs it, I've created my own, sort of alternate Reboot, here.

Welcome to Destroy the Godmodder: Renewal

Animebot Roster & Weaponry Stash
[16] Vocaloid Yuzuki Yukari Figurine && Standard Battle Android = Battle Vocaloid Yuzuki Yukari
It's me. Nothing much.
[20] ({Recreate: Magical Anime Girl Golem (Shizuki-chan)} || Standard Battle Android) && (Essence of SCP-285's Hax && (HackerTyper USB (SCP Look and Feel) && Anomalous Digital Input Interface)) && (Detachable Robot Arm && USB 3.0 Port && HDMI Connector && PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse Ports && 256-Pin Connector) = Battle Gynoid SCP-2223-A
i'll see you in your image searches, hehe
[20] Mirei Hayasaka (Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls) Figurine && Standard Battle Android && (Metallic Robot Left Hand && Eternal Singularity (Avaritia: Eternal Singularity mod) && MIniature Energy Sphere Generator) && (Metallic Robot Right Hand && SCP-2207 && Extensible Claws && Essence of the Elemental Planes) = Battle Gynoid Mirei Hayasaka
Sup?
[20] Illuminati Confirmatum && (Recreate: Loominarty 420) = The Illuminator
This thing... It proves Illuminati memes. It's a tetrahedron with every side painted with the Eye of Providence. Looks like a d4 for memes.
[20] Ibuki Mioda (Super Danganronpa 2) Figurine && Standard Battle Android && (Electric Guitar && SCP-219) && 10x USB Port Array && ((Energy Condenser (Equivalent Exchange 2) && Metal Former: Wire) && Handless Robotic Left Arm) = Battle Gynoid Ibuki Mioda
Ibuki knows the secrets of the EAS Tones now! Hey, everyone!
[25] TF2 x10 Beggar's Bazooka || ((EAS Tones Machine && Essence of AT88TV && Higher Essence of Emergency Alert System) && (SCP-498 && Essence of SCP-1965 && SCP-219)) = The Hearing Test
A bazooka that fires like 30 rockets at a time! Also generates EAS Tones, propagates them, and makes them play resonant frequencies of anything~
[22] Glitchy USB From A Different Timeline && (Standard Battle Android && Glitch Essence) && (Corrupster USB && HxD USB) && MetaCuil Abstraction Device = Battle Gynoid EXE 5.0.7
Hi, uh, have you seen my- no, that wasn't the right thing. Ah...
[14] Microphone && Amplifier && Was 3000 && (Manyullyn Wide Guard && Ardite Tool Rod && (Sword Blade || SCP-469 Feather)) = Soundfeather Striker
This thing is really cool, especially since I can make glitch noises like @5sOCp23(dl k k2 MMMM~ and stuff.
[25] Kagerou (Kantai Collection) Figurine && Standard Battle Android && Quadruple Cord Attachment Points && ((SPAMR Launcher (MineFactory Reloaded) && Chemical Thrower (Immersive Engineering)) && (Double Compressed Torcherino (Torcherino) && Augment: Space-Time Flux Unifier (Thermal Expansion) && Overclocker Upgrade (IndustrialCraft^2))) = Battle Gynoid Kagerou
It's me, Kagerou! We're finally all here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom