Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

"Ah, we, well, I was talking about how you can't even trust your sences. For instance," the old man began, a humored smirk on his face. "It looks and sounds like I'm still stuck in the ground. But as you're about to feel..."
Suddenly, The Dude's ears were covered by someone's hands, and the Elder had disappeared from his hole. He had left the World's Edge behind, but that didn't decrease the panic any.
"Besides this, you aren't even hearing the full picture! My eyes may be going, but my ears are far sharper than you might imagine..." The Elder's grip on The Dude's skull tightens as he continues. "I shall give you a taste of what I have to listen to, now that you made be bleed."
Suddenly, a twisted, corrupted voice pierces into The Dude's mind, threatening to make both his ears and his soul bleed with madness.
"̶͇̮̠͚͙̲̞̒͋͌̒̀͌̽͗͜͝W̸̗̱͉͔̒̃̉͑́͒̀͐̋e̴̬̩̫̩̲͔̲͒̈ ̴͖̠̻̟͓͇̳̻̃̇̈h̸̨̨̫͇͈̩̳́̃̆͂̓̈̀͠ͅa̴̢̰͑̉̀͌̈̎̚v̶͚̞͍̎͐̈́́e̴̡̨̪̪̲̲̦̬͝ ̷̢̞̟̲̲͙̯̕ͅf̷̹̰̈̆̃̓͑͑̔̆̾ȋ̶̙̺̯̯̜̭̱̻̀̌̔͊ͅǹ̴̬̳̖̜̰̝͚̠͉͆̾̃̍͘á̵̞̠͆l̷̫͖̼̤̫̟̹̿̋̌̽̔͗͝ͅĺ̴͔͐̌̓̿̀̒̇̀ÿ̶̢͖͍̱̦̘̬́ͅ ̷̹̞̖͗͛̌ͅf̷̛͎̝̝͈̥̓̾͘͜ò̷̢̨͇͓̭̗̬̿͒ű̶͈͊̈́͋n̴͉̪̱͚͊d̷̢̥͙̬͔́͌̈͊͊͜ ̴̢̟̹̘̝͍̏̑͜͝y̷̲͍̒̓̆o̷̧͓͙̔͆͊̀̔̈́́̕͜ů̷̳̳̟̞̝͎̀́̓̇͝,̷̢̝̂͂͊ ̷͕̈́̈́̎͂͆A̶̙͇̽͝ͅn̵̡̞̣̭̱̉͠c̵̹͓͎͚̼̳̹͈͊̾ì̶̛̹͛͗̈́e̶̢̠͔̗̿̄n̴̢̡̢̟̝̺͖̋͜t̷̲̰̕͘.̵̾̀̎̇͆͛̽̆̚ͅ"̵̧̧̲̮͚͈̲̥̣̀̑͝
̶̼̞̳̯̘̿̓͌"̸̰̑̈̂̈̀̐̆̕͠Ṭ̸̢͕͍̞͎͚͎͐̈͑̒͌̇͠ḩ̶̛̪̹̪͓̻̇̾̿͐ę̶̤̫̭̒ ̴̙́̽̉̂́͝͝t̶͔̝͍͎̉i̴̛̖̲̻̻̭͐̋͛̂̀͛̓̕͜ͅḿ̴̨̭̤̮̼̓̀̓e̶̙̬͌̒͛ ̶̨̄̀̽̃͝h̵̢̪͉̮͖̻̜͎̿̅́̀͆̊ͅa̶͈̓͑̀̿̍š̴̤̙̟̐͒ ̸̻̤̠̣̦̻͉͑̒́͒̎͐̽c̷͎͍̫̝͉̣̤̖͇͋̐o̴̫͓̐͆̑̈͛͑m̷̠̥̦͎̣̌͌̓̎̾̅͒̔̍ͅe̷̗͕̠̤̜̕ ̵͇͔͎͆̾̈̒̕w̸̢̛̬̝̱̯̙͍͓̉h̷͔͕̤̽e̷͎̗̣̝̰̺͑̑̐̀n̸̢̳̪̖̩̫̭͌̉ ̴̢̨̻̣͔̝̹͂̽w̴͖̠̜͚̜̋̀͗̀̑͜ë̸̛̯̳̭̞́̎̈́̍̌͘̚ ̶̢̜͇̫̯̹̉͐͗̊̓s̴̞͓͙̳̋̔͒h̴͕̞͖̲͓̬̪̍̐̾̓ä̸̫͍̲͍̔̉̆͑̚͝l̶̦̖̖̬̈́̅͂̂l̴̡̩͙̼̐͌̏ ̶̛͔͚̯̜̭̫͈̜ͅf̶̡̢̛̮̤͖̩͐͐͊̂̚͝ȇ̵͍͈̌̓̇ę̵̢̜͒d̵͓͇͍̦͇̿̎̓̎ ̷͔̺͙̤̫͉́͐́̄̚̕ͅo̷̧̻͕̺̺̞̟̜̽̈́͜n̸̳̣̹͎͕͔̳̗͛́̈́́̈̋ͅ ̴͓̱̪̜̱͑̈́͗͑̚͘y̷̧̨̞̆͝ȍ̷̥̳̙͌̆͗͒͑u̷̳̾̈́̓r̴̠̖̹̬͖̤̱̞̰̾͑̐͆͠ ̶͈̱̗͇͉̫̮͚̞̌š̷̖̊́̾ò̴͉̭̞̞̰̩͍͆̒̓͝ù̶̧̞͓̝̤͖̽ḽ̶̡̳̩̽͋̀̊́͗̾͐͠"̴͓̬̭͓̜̩͈̙͑̄̀͒̀͋̍̇͝
̷̡͉͍͙̠̈́͛̀͜"̷̗̣̝̠̟͉̺̠͛̾̈A̵̠̯͔̜͍̪̎̂͒̕n̵͕̲̠̬̑̉d̴̤̫̥͍͉͓̖̃͒̐͊ ̵̧̡͓̹̮͇͇̖̱͋̏w̶̫͓̻̘͓̱̜͌́̂͠ͅí̷̹̻̆̍̚͠t̵͎̠̮͖̑̈́̎͜ȟ̶̹̯͚̾̃̿͘ ̵͚̣̱͛͌̿̆̿̔ÿ̴͓͙̥̜͐̆̀̐̊͘͝͝ö̸̮́ų̷̢͓͕̞̰̜̓͆̓̑̈́́̕͝ ̶̡͎̏̓́̏̆ͅÉ̵̩̽Ẍ̸͈́́̿̈́͜T̶̨̟̩͔̊̊̏̈E̶͍̼̱͓̘̖̾̏̌́̇̍̕̕R̶̛̼̦̍͐Ṁ̷̤͎̒̐̈́̎̐͝Ḯ̶͓̏̅̍͑̽N̸̛͈̤̱̪̠͙̽̇͆͂A̶̢̲̭̖̖̘͔̞͔̿̎̕͝T̸̰̪̿͌͌̎́͘E̴̖̣͉̘͔̓̏D̷̡̳̺̤͍̠͎̘̈́̃ ̵̹͒̆̈́̎́̚ͅẁ̵̨̰͚̭̞̯̄̃̃͐͒͂͠ͅͅę̵͔̌̐̍̇͌͂ ̵̩̦̞̓̑̔͜͝s̷͇̥̭̒̀̇̄̆͠ḫ̵̛̬͂̋̃͗͐̿̚a̷̢͍͈̳͉͕͍͂̂̈́̕͠l̴̛̯̈́̀͗̑̈̀̈́͝l̴̥̘̗͓͚̘̆̎̀̾̈́̑̽̚͠ ̶͕͙̹̰̊̆̋̀́̚m̵̛͕̥̺͙̝̮̑̈́́̍͗̕o̵̜͇̊̓̄̈́v̶̫̣̾e̷̜͕͊̊̎͊̏̅̃̿͜͝ ̸̧͔͉̖̹̳̈́͛̈́o̸̤̕ņ̷͖̳͙̠̥̤̖̜̐"̷̻̜̮̬̥̟̀
̷̬̈́̏͝"̴̱̜̞̇̀T̸̡͍̻̮̜͈̼̭͌̊̈́̚o̸̡̗̯̭̿͂ ̵͈̦̬̓t̷̖͕̹̹̞͎̋̐̒̄h̷̡̩̬̖̄ȇ̷̢̫̆̒ ̵̢̛̞̲̻͚̔̔̀͌́̐͆ͅr̷̛̹̰͈̦̖̞̀̍̋̓̓͝e̷̡̻͙̫̟̺͆̀͂ś̷͎̹̘͔̞͔̅̈́̓̔̉̚̚̕ţ̵̙̳̺̯̟̙̏͋͊͌̑̓̽̆͘ͅ ̴̘͔̼̻̟̺̝̝͕̃̋̂́̄͊̓̏͋o̸̮͔̬̻̠̥̍̅̇̈̾͒̈́̓f̵̨̦̟̰̙̥̉͜ ̶̡̘͕̍̀̀͘̕͜t̶̛̪̤̽̀̌h̶̳̝̠̦̝̀̌͊͋́̋͘͝ͅi̴͙͗̓̑̈́̾̄͝s̶̝̱͂̃̌ͅ ̴̖̍͗͝a̷̢̯͎̹̽̆̏͒̇̆̔̎͘c̶̯̼̠̻̺̊́̈́̂͑ͅc̶̡̙͑͂̏̀̂̚ų̶̢̨̼̣̭͇̳̙̈̽̓͌̄͝r̵̡̦͖̗͔̭͓͓͍͆s̴̢̞̻̻͚̹̱̖̿̾ę̶̡̛̜̰̤̬̺̳̞͗̂̀͝͠d̶̨̺̯͈͑͛͛̋̍̀͠ ̷̡̠̞̞̲͐̍w̷̡͎̲̜̩̖͋̀̀͑͑̚͠ö̴͚̝̹̗̳̝́́̋͒̀̚̕͜ŗ̶̡̮̼̯̼̈́͐̈̿̌̒̕l̵̰͙̹͋ḓ̴̦̯͙̒̎͗͐̀͂"̸̡͎̘͙͙͎̂
̵̥̓̎̉̊"̶͖̮̥͇̗̖̀̓̾̾̈́͊̿̕ͅͅṮ̶̲̈́͗͐̋͋̚͝͝ḩ̵̣͉̗͕͈̰̮̉̓̉ͅi̶̩̹͖̹̖̳͒̒̍͒̏́͝s̵̛͔̝̼̪̱̘̀̽̿͊̈́̈́͘͘ ̸̝͚̪͖̠͆̓̽̽̍̄̚à̶̧̝̖͙̲̤̪̠̊ͅc̸͖̩̫̉̑̽̍̀͐̕͠c̷̺̖̥̳̝͝û̵̦̭̺̅̓͛̿̓̀͛͝ŗ̸̝̙͎͉̠̪͂͒̈́̆̀͠s̵̢̞̆̃̽̌̀̚͠e̷̻̝̗̝͐̇͑͜͝d̷̩̼̰̼̤͈̔̽̌̌̕͝ ̸̛͉̊̔̓͑̓̚m̷̨͇̫̖̹̗̟͋̎̐̋́̔̈́ų̸̬̘͔͈̰͍̒l̷͇̜̟̲̼̾͂̐̀̀͋͐͘͠t̶̬̓̌͒̚i̷̜̣̲̮͋̄v̶͕͖̏̂̃̈́́̂̓͘e̴̳̱̲͖̝̻̟̺͆̈́̈́̀̿̀r̴͉̮̳̘̰̺̮̝͌͆̀̐̍̑͝ͅs̷̻̯̰͓̿͐̈́̔͜e̷͕͉̅͐"̴̧̻͎̎͛̄̏́͛̉̄̇
̷͉̞̽̈́̚̕̕͠"̷̙̝̰̲͎̼́̅̇̐̈́̾́͝͝Ţ̸͗̎͛̇͌̊̎̅͘h̶̢̨̰͓̰͉̆̌̊̾́͘̕͝ą̵̠̮̱̈́̔́͌̒̅̆͜͜t̷͚̃̋̂̑ ̸̡̛͖̺̪͉̫̼͔́̉̅̋̂̈́͜w̵̗̫̫̱̄̑͐͛ë̶͉̱̖́͑ ̵͍̻̟̰̙̔͒͋̆̄͜͝t̵̡͉̪̬͖͖̺͌̑̍̅̈́̚͝ͅr̶̹͉̜̻͓̫͚̝͒̇̃ĭ̴̩̱͕̝̰̙͙̪ë̷͍́͆d̵̮̗̬͕̀̇̈́̇̍̌̒́ ̸̛̼̠̗̤̟̥̘̿̎̍̃͂̓t̶̪͕͙̝̾́̋̿ǫ̸̧͇̹͎͓͚̈́̈̑̐̇ ̷̯͍͖̬̫͈͎̔̽̍͋̈́͌̍̃̚͜ḏ̵̹̱͐͝e̴̡̞̤̙̳̍̽ş̷̻͖̯͕̳̟̓̿͐̓͘͝ͅt̶͕̞̩̹̝̮̄͛́͆̊̾̿͜͝r̶̨̡̆͊o̵̢͓̻͔͕̝̊̏͐͛̀͘͘y̴̢̳̖̗̱͔̅͋̇̋̾͊̓̚͜͝ ̷̥̬̺̼̦̓̄ŝ̷̪̭̄̓̄̑͝ơ̷̡̮̥̳͚̝͗̔̐͒̓̆͜͜ ̶͙̯̣̪̹̐l̸̩̗̤̙̞̦̟̎o̸̫̲̞̦̤̘͋̏ṅ̸͍̽͆̍͂̉g̶͐̏̍͜ ̴̼̺̼̭̏̆̐̅͜å̸̢̛̺̪͖̳̩̹͉̃͑̒̋̑͑͜͝ḡ̷͓̣͈͍͓̓ó̵̝̬̹̬͕̱̣̓͋̆"̵̨̞̮̪̙̘̈̓̆̂̈̕
̶̛͛̓̀͆̇̋͜"̶̟̖̬̈́̓̐̊̈́̅̾̈͠B̶̪̽̔̈́͆̍ū̴͉̞̬͖̘̥͆̋͠t̶̡̧̛̗̠̺̦͙̜̔̒͘̕ ̶̩̌̀̂̚ͅy̶̝̬̓͌̋̅̈́̔̕͠ȏ̸͉̯̝̫̙̱̥́̇̈́̎̿͘͝u̵̢͉̬̹̮̖̅́̄ ̸̧̛̟̫̟̞̌̈̾̑͒͝m̸̩͈̣̻͐͌a̵̡̼̰̺͖͎̰͛̃̃̑̎̚͘͜͝d̴̪̳̱̙̻̩̘̓́͜͜ê̴̡̹̞͍̿͊̐͗͝ͅͅ ̴͈̘͊̓̈́̉͘i̶̘͓̙̣̻̳͙͋͌̏́̿̅͘͜t̴͎̞̖̠̻̀̇͆͐̾̇̕ ̶͓̬̔̊̽̓L̸̨̡̦͖̻̭͙̒̀̆̿͋̃͝Ị̴̿̈́̀̀̓̇̊̃͂V̶̨̫͓̻̩̣̅̇̒̊͝͝E̴̠̗͎͐̔͛̿̀͘.̷̨̰͉̺̌̑̉́͜"̴̨̢̞͙̺̀̄̈̐͂̿̋̚͘ͅ
̷̡̛̲̋̏̓̈́̂̒̚̚"̵͎̙̮̗̖̯̟̗̯͊̌͊̀̔̂̕͘Ã̴̞͓̫̻̦̒N̷̨̪̟̮̗̹̭͕̈́͗̊̀̅̚D̷͉͙̜̩͓̽̈́̋ ̵̺͓̲̘̞̉͗̚S̷̨̮̻͕͋̐̔̃O̶̢̢͙̻̔͌̀̑͐͘̕,̴̛̖̗̮̭͈͆͌͌͐̄͗̆́ͅ ̷̠̘͇͙̰̪̘̯̟͐̃͛͗̊͂͑̚Y̶̧̛̱͓̱͚̗̾̈́̓̐̒̈͝͝O̵͙̦͇͈̗̺̮͍̾͊͝Ư̷̍̀̀̇͜ ̸͕̦̥͇̟͚͗͑̋́̿̅̚̚͝Ą̴̧̡̛͖̯̫̹͛Ṇ̴̗̭̠̦̹̋͊̽̈́́̂̋̅̇D̶̘͔̣̬͍̘̟͉̼̐̐̆̑̋̉͋̅͝ ̴̛̺̬̳̰̠͌̑̑̈A̴͖̟̱̐̔̍̏̊L̶̛͙̳̝͙̆͌͑͌̿̾̅͊L̵͕̼͙̳̯̰̓͑̓̉̓́͋̽͝ͅ ̵̼͓͓̅̑̔̅́̈́̄̏͜͝Ä̴̗́̽̓̚͘͝͝Ř̷͎͋̑̈͗̋̀O̸͚͚̰̗̬͍̫̒̓͛͒͌́̇̐͠U̸͕̤͚̻̱͔̽N̸̡̖͎̖̗̥̙̊́ͅD̵̢͚̝͓͖̅͑̈̾͗̍̍ ̷̩̻̫̠͊̎̕̕Ỹ̵̱̰̹͋̅͌̃Ö̴̩͔́͑̆̚͝U̸̧̩̭̺̤̤͉͚̱͌͗̀́̐̿ ̸̧̢̲̞͎͐̍̇̋̄͘͝S̶̛͓̳̎̃̈̌̏̑͝H̷͎̥͓̥̔͒͗̓̀̅͋ͅͅA̷̛͙̘̻̥̰̖͍̓͒͋̾͜L̶̬̟̰̦̋͂̐͗͐L̷̢̗̱̋͒̓͜ ̴̣̫̣͓̗͇̗͓̠͐͌͂̊̚͝D̴̪̭̻̩̒̔̊͗͑̅͘ͅI̸̲̫̬̱̪̗̠͇̽ͅE̸͓̝̪̦̓̾̉̅͊̀.̴̬̘͎̙̌̆̃͗̑͂̆͘͠"̵̨͔̻̣̗̦̜͙̀̏̏͊̅̀̕
̸̨͍͎͉̳͆̇͑͂̀̚͜"̶̬̳̩̥̩́́̉͊̃̈͘D̶̠̝̹͋̓̕̚É̵͈̩̤́̀̽͊͛͒̿̕A̴̪̯͉͋̋̂̏̅̈̔̚͜Ṱ̶̢̱̯̰̲̝̬̄H̴̨̪̮̠̻̪̒̑̀͒̎͊̅͂̏"̴̡̨̡̹͎͖̖̣͍͑̊̍̒͑̍̚͝
̸̧̝̭͇̲͋̂͊͝"̷̖̬̟̣̹͛͝C̷̼̪͋Ĥ̴̤͍̝̮̯̫́̿̏̓̒̽͠ͅA̶̳̦͓̩̬͔̣̒̒̐̾̀̐͂͗͝Ö̵̯̥͊͐̐͌̚͝S̷̛͍̃̓̓̿̄̒̉͜͝"̶̬̼͇͓̫͓̽͑̋̔̚
̷̡̣̦͚͈͖͙͕͘"̸̧̛̤͍̻̂̆͐̾͒͘D̵͚̮̪̼̼͝͠À̷̧̛̰͕̍̾̄͑R̶̙͈͖̫̹̥̻̬͂̅̂̿̉̈K̶̬̹̪̲̙̘̔̌̇̀̀͝ͅṆ̵̙͍͊̈́̀̀̓̏́̚͝Ę̵̟̝̪̋̓̌̅͂̈͛̈́͝ͅS̴̢̹̰͍̳̻̾̾̋̽̀̿Ş̷̞̜̲̬͔͓͇̠̏̕"̶̦̻̩͚̤̖͚̱̏
̶͔̲̥̱̫́̈́͑̌"̵͙̃̐̍B̷̡̪̼̱͎̲̣̔͜L̶̟̳̖̟̻̠̘̙̳̊̀Ō̶̢̡̻̥͋̿͐͘Ò̷͔Ḑ̷́̍̒̽̊̅̽͌͝"̵̠̭̺͙͖̽̏͆͝͠

It quickly devolves into a mad burbling after that, but the sounds still scrape against The Dude's soul. The madness, the anger of these sounds! Make it stop!

MAKE IT STOP

Charges:
Noob Curse- Stormtrooper Syndrome: 4/20
Personal Incarnation: 4/50
Oh, hey, I forgot I had assists!
@Person999 +2, DarkUprising +1

Last edited:
2/30 ?!??!?

13/50 h

+1 JOE, +1 DCCCV

I stick Halley into the Temple of REE to see what happens.

Last edited:
The Dude drops his knife, and closes his eyes. "So this is what you go through. You have my apologies. You know, you're right about me not trusting my senses. I don't trust them at all," he whispers. "But do you know why?"
A jolt of electricity passes through the Elder Cathar's arms, throwing him backwards onto the soft grass and causing his muscles to seize. He turns around with a green glowing longsword in his hand, which he puts through the right shoulder of his foe.
"Because-"
He pauses.
"Stop."
The cacaphony of voices ceases, extinguished, like what happens to a candle when it is pinched.
"There, that's much better. Now it's just us, and not you, him, him, them, and me. As I was saying, I don't trust my senses at all. However, they're all I have to go on right now. And as you can see, that's turned out alright for me."

26/30
16/20 (+1 TOG)

+2 TOG

Last edited:
It takes a second for Elder to get back up after that. There had been a chance he could have placated them with a sacrifice, but with this much blood in the air, there was no stopping their arrival. He could hear them getting closer already... It was time to try something he had only considered...
As the Elder Cathar stood up, he pulled the sword out of his shoulder and threw it at his opponent, splattering him with his blood. Time magic closed the wound as always, but there was no escaping the notable loss of life's elixir.

"Well, you stopped the madness in your own head, but I actually have to keep an ear on those... Things." He swiftly returned to his blade, which he pulled out of the ground and pointed at The Dude. "They have been my mortal enemies since the dawn of time itself, and they seek nothing less than my destruction. They have been called many names... Elzradi, minions of Zalgo, Elder Things... But they are one race, one being whose whole purpose is blind destruction. Note the 'blind' bit..."
And with that, he swung the World's Edge, opening a rift to where it's blade led... The space between dimensions. Everything was still for a moment, but then madness broke free.
"I can smell him!"
"Bring him in!"
"The fool, opening a portal here!"

Writhing flesh and tentacles reached out for The Dude, and dragged him through the rift. He was only gone for 3 seconds before he was thrown out, as the beings realized he was not the Elder, but to him, it felt like 3 million years of torture, of being ripped into his component elements and put back together into trillions of different combinations over and OVER again. He came out the same as he was before physically, but mentally..?
Damn.
After his foe was back out of the portal, the Elder slashed through its center to seal it back up, lest they break through NOW. No, they would have to work to reach him.
Charges:
Noob Curs
ERROR 66-6-H311-Br34K
THEY COME

Eldrich Thing: 5/20
Personal Incarnation: 5/50
/null below

@Person999 @DCCCV that's where I was planning on taking that for the record. Also, yes, some of my summons will be [H] and [V] Elzradi-like beings. I'm just lumping them with all the other madness-type beasts right now, so they're kinda Elzradi?
/endnull
Right, assists.

Last edited:
The Dude catches his blade, and hears the Elder Cathar out.
"Hold up. Did you just say Eldrazi?" He drops his guard, and swings his head about. "I've heard rumours that Yawgmoth is going to make an appearance here, and Nicol Bolas has already revealed himself to be watching."

"Are you telling me that the Big Three are converging on this location?"

As the Elder Cathar rips a hole in reality Person999 speaks up, and in response, the Dude holds up his hand. "Wait. I want to see where this is going."

Appendages emerge from the rift, grabbing ahold of the Dude. You can almost hear a sigh as he is pulled through to the space between the dimensions.

As he "floats" in this space, the Dude smiles. As great and powerful forces attempt to rip him apart, they are prevented from doing so by a golden light seeping from his body. He listens to the creatures consider their options.

Į̷̙̞͖̤̱̫̻͑͋ͅm̨̯͕̀̾ͣ͜͢ͅp̷̞͉̅̂͑̉ͭ̿̓͜o̶͇͙̱̬̻̪͌̄ͧͦͬ̚ͅs̵̳̰̯͗̆ͧ̋̓ͪͬs̵͉̬͚͇̭͕̦͙̟͛͐͑͗́͠i̵̧̧̺̟̔̒̈́̽ͦ͛b̫̉̓̈́̋͂̈́̈͒l̡̮̲̬ͧ̒̉̂e̖̯̩̩̯̱̰ͬ͑̏̇ͨͮ͢.̰͑̿̍ͭͪ̽̏
̻̥̭̬̯̩͙̏̾̆̽͊̔͗̈́̒Ǟ̴̧̨͕̰̹̻̟͊͐ͣ̑͗ ̧͎͉̳̲̋͊̀̓ͦ́V̩̲̣̲̻͔̘͈ͥͩ̋̃ͦ̓̚o̧̞̝͍̬̺̅͌͐͋̚i̸̟̤̺̠̞̅̅̽͒̆͝d̶̫̻̟͎̞̯͓͈̪̋ͭͣ̿̇͟͡b̢̳̼͉̘̰̍̿̇͡l͓͖̤͚̑͛̎ͬ͌͆̄́͞e̤͙̻̓̌ͪ͂͊̉ͯ̀s̮̱̙̤̭̫͒̓̎̌ͯ́͞ṣ͙̯̗̘̤ͣͧ̒̊ͣ̇̅̈e̲̱͉ͫ̌͌̐̈̚͝͠ḑ̻̜̱̾͛̆?̸̡̺͙̺̙͕̮̜͌ͥ
̛̬͉͍̥̯͑͒ͨ̓̈̏͒N̢̧̖̜̈̐ͯ͊͌̊̚ȍ̳͇̞͎̞̼̋͊͋͗ͤ̓ͮͅ.̷̵̜̲̝̺͛ͣ̈̄ͩ̆̓̌͛́ͅ

One being has the idea to reach towards the Dude more forcefully. As it does so, the light grabs ahold of it and uncreates them.

̡̛̙̘̳̝̟ͫ͋͒̋ͯ̍̑̑͡S̷̡͕̟̝̪̼̞̒ͥ͆̎ͩ̊͡ͅe̶̞͌́̐̓͡n̬ͧ̔d͇̯͉͇̔ͩͭ̎̔͐͂̄̕ͅ ͭ̿ͯ̎ͪ͌͏҉̹͕̤i̵̯̲͐͌̾̾ͬ̍̈̿ț̟͎̗̻̿͗̄͋ ̃̈͋ͭͣ̿͐͟҉͉͎̠͝b̙̰̮̜̱̼̩̭̙ͥ̌̐̆͂̂͜͞aͧ͛̓̊̅҉̰̘͍cͤ̈ͪ̾ͯ͏̛̰͕k̹͖̤͕͊̿͌͘.̰̔̐̿ͮͪ̈́ͮ͘͜ ̗̬͇͎̅̉͋͑̐̆̉̍͘͟͠N̻̞̤̗̺̤͖͒̔̄́ͤ̐ͮ̾O̱̳̖̦̤͂͆ͮ͋͂W̨̼̤̮̻̏̚.̲͉ͤ̊ͮ͞

The Dude, still radiating the light, is forced back through the rift onto the Battlefield. He gets back onto his feet, and looks the Elder Cathar right in the eye.

"That was uncalled for. I believe I know what you're thinking, that we're alike! In many ways, we are similar," he shouts, lurching towards his enemy. "Powerful sword, potent magics, the only difference was our ideologies!" The Dude straightens up as tall as he can, now moving at a brisk walk. "But you probably think that can be changed, once you show me what the world is really like! You're stronger than than me, that much is clear already, but know this! We two are NOTHING alike! I will NEVER become you, just like how I will NEVER be the person I'm destined to be!" At this, the Dude breaks into a run, and closes the distance between him and his foe. With a still-glowing hand, he grabs the World's Edge directly by the blade, attempting to wrest it from the Elder Cathar's grip. As he does so, the golden energy snakes from his hand up along the weapon, encapsulating and suppressing it's abilities. If the Dude sucessfully disarms, he throws World's Edge as far away as he can.

"Oh, and there's one more thing you should know about me," the Dude whispers, right into his new adversary's face.

"I'm not afraid of making anyone bleed. Ever."

Following this rather ominous statement, the Dude raises his open hand over his head. A steady rhythm can he heard, almost like a heartbeat. Thump-thump, thump-thump. It gradually becomes louder and louder. Faster, too. Thump-thump-thump-thump, Thump-thump-thump-thump. The Elder Cathar's heartbeat begins to quicken, synchronizing with the beat.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to cause a cardiac arrest," says the Dude, closing his hand. As he does so, the rhythm stops, but everything begins to take on a reddish glow, as pillars of opaque gray metallic crystal grow out from the ground. They radiate outwards from where the Dude stands, pushing the Elder Cathar away.

The Elder Cathar's backwards movement is stopped by a plane of this crystal rising behind him. The crystals grow and form a massive structure of walls and a ceiling. Everything is in darkness for a moment, and then the crystals begins to glow, lighting the way.

"I'm at the center of this labyrinth," says the Dude, his voice echoing throughout the structure. "I wouldn't recommend trying to teleport or break your way to the center. These crystals are incredibly sharp. Just saying. And to be honest, this is just a labyrinth. There's only one path through this whole thing, it's just going to take some.....time...."

He sounds tired.

27/30
17/20

+2 TOG

Last edited:
CHARGES
Yawgmoth 20/50
“Gatewatch” 7/25
ACTIONS
The second I hear eldrazi I stop and look in teror at elder cathar “YOU FOOL DO NOT OPEN THAT RIFT DO YOU KNOW THE POWER OF THE ELDRAZI, you must use someone’s spark to close that *slaps elder cathar across his face* i’m sorry but you do not know what you are dealing with, the titans will kill us all if they come. we cannot let them escape, I must take that sword from you”
HELPING
+JOE +tmb50

31/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
10/25 energy Node producer +1 person
+ 1 person +1 to be decided
Justinian diverts from the reactor to run off to town (remember the one i summoned with my first 10-charge without making an entity? yes that city) and hire some noble to lend him his slaves, and has them help build the brick wall this round, healing it a bunch at the cost of like 5 gold.

Multiverse Transmitter: Client 9/10 (???)
Reinforced EFA 4/50 (Spawns enemies to farm, 100,000 HP, 10,000 DEF, Resistance Members can't attack)
Charge generator 4/25 (Increases charges generated per turn to 1.5)
Chrg/Turn: 1

I throw bombs everywhere, randomly.

Creeper Emitter [I changed my mind about it's power]: (23/30)
WORST FANFIC EVER: (23/40)
Define: SENATOR SHREK:
Senator Shrek: 1,000/1,000 (x60) High damage per attack
This stat is caused by skills.
Skills:
Nanoonions, son!: Senator Shrek's power comes from nanoonions that form layers in reponse to physical trauma (And most trauma, actually), This means that Senator Shrek's health is divided into 60 layers of 1000 health (For a total of 60,000). Only one layer can be damaged and destroyed at the same time, and each layer must be destroyed before the next is damaged. This has 2 effects:
Any attack can only deal up to 1,000 damage to Senator Shrek. Any damage beyond that will do nothing.
If a Nanoonion Layer is damaged by an attack, but isn't destroyed, then only that layer will take damage, and any further damage can only hurt that layer. aFor instance, if a layer is left to 200 health, and the next attack deals 9999, that layer will be destroyed, and won't be transferred to other layers.​
In effect, consider each layer to be a separate health counter that has to be depleted, and any overkill damage will be lost.
"I could break Prince Charming in half with my bare hands!" (0/6): Senator Shrek breaks an entity in half with his bare hands, instantly killing the targeted entity.
"You don't F*** with this ogre!" (0/3): Senator Shrek kicks an entity into the air, and when it falls, kicks the entity again into another entity, dealing a large amount of damage to both entities.

Actions:
I upload copies of all my essay-long attacks on the Godmodder's computer, with each letter taking up an archive. This causes him to get lots of lag, letting me use an exploit to noclip him out of this world.

Last edited:
1/30 ?!??!?

6+6/50 h

+1 JOE, +1 DCCCV

I enter the temple of REE and channel your will into action.

You give a charge in to the temple of REE.

30/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
8/25 energy Node producer +2 tog
+ 2 tog
The Ruler gets protected by the APEX, then promotes 1 conscript to Engineer, so it can design things.
worker drones help move the fusion reactor into the APEX, the recruiters look for people to recruit, the gatherers gather rocket fuel to help move the fusion reactor, healers heal the wall, as does the repair mech. Also, if the wall is at 140,000 or below, JORDAN heals it with all 4 RP, and the APEX moves closer to the fusion reactor so it'll be easier to move it there.
justinian takes the rocket fuel the gatherers will gather, fills a tube of metal with it, caps it off, sticks it to the fusion reactor, says a quick prayer for luck, and lights it on fire.
this helps move it towards the APEX

Entities ordered.
You blow a large hole in the Fusion Reactor. -7% Progress.

??? 8/10 (???)
Reinforced EFA 3/50 (Spawns enemies to farm, 100,000 HP, 10,000 DEF)
Charge generator 3/25 (Increases charges generated per turn to 1.5)

I give all PG enemies bombs.
(And nuke them all.)

10,000 damage to the NBST-2.

"Ah, we, well, I was talking about how you can't even trust your sences. For instance," the old man began, a humored smirk on his face. "It looks and sounds like I'm still stuck in the ground. But as you're about to feel..."
Suddenly, The Dude's ears were covered by someone's hands, and the Elder had disappeared from his hole. He had left the World's Edge behind, but that didn't decrease the panic any.
"Besides this, you aren't even hearing the full picture! My eyes may be going, but my ears are far sharper than you might imagine..." The Elder's grip on The Dude's skull tightens as he continues. "I shall give you a taste of what I have to listen to, now that you made be bleed."
Suddenly, a twisted, corrupted voice pierces into The Dude's mind, threatening to make both his ears and his soul bleed with madness.
"̶͇̮̠͚͙̲̞̒͋͌̒̀͌̽͗͜͝W̸̗̱͉͔̒̃̉͑́͒̀͐̋e̴̬̩̫̩̲͔̲͒̈ ̴͖̠̻̟͓͇̳̻̃̇̈h̸̨̨̫͇͈̩̳́̃̆͂̓̈̀͠ͅa̴̢̰͑̉̀͌̈̎̚v̶͚̞͍̎͐̈́́e̴̡̨̪̪̲̲̦̬͝ ̷̢̞̟̲̲͙̯̕ͅf̷̹̰̈̆̃̓͑͑̔̆̾ȋ̶̙̺̯̯̜̭̱̻̀̌̔͊ͅǹ̴̬̳̖̜̰̝͚̠͉͆̾̃̍͘á̵̞̠͆l̷̫͖̼̤̫̟̹̿̋̌̽̔͗͝ͅĺ̴͔͐̌̓̿̀̒̇̀ÿ̶̢͖͍̱̦̘̬́ͅ ̷̹̞̖͗͛̌ͅf̷̛͎̝̝͈̥̓̾͘͜ò̷̢̨͇͓̭̗̬̿͒ű̶͈͊̈́͋n̴͉̪̱͚͊d̷̢̥͙̬͔́͌̈͊͊͜ ̴̢̟̹̘̝͍̏̑͜͝y̷̲͍̒̓̆o̷̧͓͙̔͆͊̀̔̈́́̕͜ů̷̳̳̟̞̝͎̀́̓̇͝,̷̢̝̂͂͊ ̷͕̈́̈́̎͂͆A̶̙͇̽͝ͅn̵̡̞̣̭̱̉͠c̵̹͓͎͚̼̳̹͈͊̾ì̶̛̹͛͗̈́e̶̢̠͔̗̿̄n̴̢̡̢̟̝̺͖̋͜t̷̲̰̕͘.̵̾̀̎̇͆͛̽̆̚ͅ"̵̧̧̲̮͚͈̲̥̣̀̑͝
̶̼̞̳̯̘̿̓͌"̸̰̑̈̂̈̀̐̆̕͠Ṭ̸̢͕͍̞͎͚͎͐̈͑̒͌̇͠ḩ̶̛̪̹̪͓̻̇̾̿͐ę̶̤̫̭̒ ̴̙́̽̉̂́͝͝t̶͔̝͍͎̉i̴̛̖̲̻̻̭͐̋͛̂̀͛̓̕͜ͅḿ̴̨̭̤̮̼̓̀̓e̶̙̬͌̒͛ ̶̨̄̀̽̃͝h̵̢̪͉̮͖̻̜͎̿̅́̀͆̊ͅa̶͈̓͑̀̿̍š̴̤̙̟̐͒ ̸̻̤̠̣̦̻͉͑̒́͒̎͐̽c̷͎͍̫̝͉̣̤̖͇͋̐o̴̫͓̐͆̑̈͛͑m̷̠̥̦͎̣̌͌̓̎̾̅͒̔̍ͅe̷̗͕̠̤̜̕ ̵͇͔͎͆̾̈̒̕w̸̢̛̬̝̱̯̙͍͓̉h̷͔͕̤̽e̷͎̗̣̝̰̺͑̑̐̀n̸̢̳̪̖̩̫̭͌̉ ̴̢̨̻̣͔̝̹͂̽w̴͖̠̜͚̜̋̀͗̀̑͜ë̸̛̯̳̭̞́̎̈́̍̌͘̚ ̶̢̜͇̫̯̹̉͐͗̊̓s̴̞͓͙̳̋̔͒h̴͕̞͖̲͓̬̪̍̐̾̓ä̸̫͍̲͍̔̉̆͑̚͝l̶̦̖̖̬̈́̅͂̂l̴̡̩͙̼̐͌̏ ̶̛͔͚̯̜̭̫͈̜ͅf̶̡̢̛̮̤͖̩͐͐͊̂̚͝ȇ̵͍͈̌̓̇ę̵̢̜͒d̵͓͇͍̦͇̿̎̓̎ ̷͔̺͙̤̫͉́͐́̄̚̕ͅo̷̧̻͕̺̺̞̟̜̽̈́͜n̸̳̣̹͎͕͔̳̗͛́̈́́̈̋ͅ ̴͓̱̪̜̱͑̈́͗͑̚͘y̷̧̨̞̆͝ȍ̷̥̳̙͌̆͗͒͑u̷̳̾̈́̓r̴̠̖̹̬͖̤̱̞̰̾͑̐͆͠ ̶͈̱̗͇͉̫̮͚̞̌š̷̖̊́̾ò̴͉̭̞̞̰̩͍͆̒̓͝ù̶̧̞͓̝̤͖̽ḽ̶̡̳̩̽͋̀̊́͗̾͐͠"̴͓̬̭͓̜̩͈̙͑̄̀͒̀͋̍̇͝
̷̡͉͍͙̠̈́͛̀͜"̷̗̣̝̠̟͉̺̠͛̾̈A̵̠̯͔̜͍̪̎̂͒̕n̵͕̲̠̬̑̉d̴̤̫̥͍͉͓̖̃͒̐͊ ̵̧̡͓̹̮͇͇̖̱͋̏w̶̫͓̻̘͓̱̜͌́̂͠ͅí̷̹̻̆̍̚͠t̵͎̠̮͖̑̈́̎͜ȟ̶̹̯͚̾̃̿͘ ̵͚̣̱͛͌̿̆̿̔ÿ̴͓͙̥̜͐̆̀̐̊͘͝͝ö̸̮́ų̷̢͓͕̞̰̜̓͆̓̑̈́́̕͝ ̶̡͎̏̓́̏̆ͅÉ̵̩̽Ẍ̸͈́́̿̈́͜T̶̨̟̩͔̊̊̏̈E̶͍̼̱͓̘̖̾̏̌́̇̍̕̕R̶̛̼̦̍͐Ṁ̷̤͎̒̐̈́̎̐͝Ḯ̶͓̏̅̍͑̽N̸̛͈̤̱̪̠͙̽̇͆͂A̶̢̲̭̖̖̘͔̞͔̿̎̕͝T̸̰̪̿͌͌̎́͘E̴̖̣͉̘͔̓̏D̷̡̳̺̤͍̠͎̘̈́̃ ̵̹͒̆̈́̎́̚ͅẁ̵̨̰͚̭̞̯̄̃̃͐͒͂͠ͅͅę̵͔̌̐̍̇͌͂ ̵̩̦̞̓̑̔͜͝s̷͇̥̭̒̀̇̄̆͠ḫ̵̛̬͂̋̃͗͐̿̚a̷̢͍͈̳͉͕͍͂̂̈́̕͠l̴̛̯̈́̀͗̑̈̀̈́͝l̴̥̘̗͓͚̘̆̎̀̾̈́̑̽̚͠ ̶͕͙̹̰̊̆̋̀́̚m̵̛͕̥̺͙̝̮̑̈́́̍͗̕o̵̜͇̊̓̄̈́v̶̫̣̾e̷̜͕͊̊̎͊̏̅̃̿͜͝ ̸̧͔͉̖̹̳̈́͛̈́o̸̤̕ņ̷͖̳͙̠̥̤̖̜̐"̷̻̜̮̬̥̟̀
̷̬̈́̏͝"̴̱̜̞̇̀T̸̡͍̻̮̜͈̼̭͌̊̈́̚o̸̡̗̯̭̿͂ ̵͈̦̬̓t̷̖͕̹̹̞͎̋̐̒̄h̷̡̩̬̖̄ȇ̷̢̫̆̒ ̵̢̛̞̲̻͚̔̔̀͌́̐͆ͅr̷̛̹̰͈̦̖̞̀̍̋̓̓͝e̷̡̻͙̫̟̺͆̀͂ś̷͎̹̘͔̞͔̅̈́̓̔̉̚̚̕ţ̵̙̳̺̯̟̙̏͋͊͌̑̓̽̆͘ͅ ̴̘͔̼̻̟̺̝̝͕̃̋̂́̄͊̓̏͋o̸̮͔̬̻̠̥̍̅̇̈̾͒̈́̓f̵̨̦̟̰̙̥̉͜ ̶̡̘͕̍̀̀͘̕͜t̶̛̪̤̽̀̌h̶̳̝̠̦̝̀̌͊͋́̋͘͝ͅi̴͙͗̓̑̈́̾̄͝s̶̝̱͂̃̌ͅ ̴̖̍͗͝a̷̢̯͎̹̽̆̏͒̇̆̔̎͘c̶̯̼̠̻̺̊́̈́̂͑ͅc̶̡̙͑͂̏̀̂̚ų̶̢̨̼̣̭͇̳̙̈̽̓͌̄͝r̵̡̦͖̗͔̭͓͓͍͆s̴̢̞̻̻͚̹̱̖̿̾ę̶̡̛̜̰̤̬̺̳̞͗̂̀͝͠d̶̨̺̯͈͑͛͛̋̍̀͠ ̷̡̠̞̞̲͐̍w̷̡͎̲̜̩̖͋̀̀͑͑̚͠ö̴͚̝̹̗̳̝́́̋͒̀̚̕͜ŗ̶̡̮̼̯̼̈́͐̈̿̌̒̕l̵̰͙̹͋ḓ̴̦̯͙̒̎͗͐̀͂"̸̡͎̘͙͙͎̂
̵̥̓̎̉̊"̶͖̮̥͇̗̖̀̓̾̾̈́͊̿̕ͅͅṮ̶̲̈́͗͐̋͋̚͝͝ḩ̵̣͉̗͕͈̰̮̉̓̉ͅi̶̩̹͖̹̖̳͒̒̍͒̏́͝s̵̛͔̝̼̪̱̘̀̽̿͊̈́̈́͘͘ ̸̝͚̪͖̠͆̓̽̽̍̄̚à̶̧̝̖͙̲̤̪̠̊ͅc̸͖̩̫̉̑̽̍̀͐̕͠c̷̺̖̥̳̝͝û̵̦̭̺̅̓͛̿̓̀͛͝ŗ̸̝̙͎͉̠̪͂͒̈́̆̀͠s̵̢̞̆̃̽̌̀̚͠e̷̻̝̗̝͐̇͑͜͝d̷̩̼̰̼̤͈̔̽̌̌̕͝ ̸̛͉̊̔̓͑̓̚m̷̨͇̫̖̹̗̟͋̎̐̋́̔̈́ų̸̬̘͔͈̰͍̒l̷͇̜̟̲̼̾͂̐̀̀͋͐͘͠t̶̬̓̌͒̚i̷̜̣̲̮͋̄v̶͕͖̏̂̃̈́́̂̓͘e̴̳̱̲͖̝̻̟̺͆̈́̈́̀̿̀r̴͉̮̳̘̰̺̮̝͌͆̀̐̍̑͝ͅs̷̻̯̰͓̿͐̈́̔͜e̷͕͉̅͐"̴̧̻͎̎͛̄̏́͛̉̄̇
̷͉̞̽̈́̚̕̕͠"̷̙̝̰̲͎̼́̅̇̐̈́̾́͝͝Ţ̸͗̎͛̇͌̊̎̅͘h̶̢̨̰͓̰͉̆̌̊̾́͘̕͝ą̵̠̮̱̈́̔́͌̒̅̆͜͜t̷͚̃̋̂̑ ̸̡̛͖̺̪͉̫̼͔́̉̅̋̂̈́͜w̵̗̫̫̱̄̑͐͛ë̶͉̱̖́͑ ̵͍̻̟̰̙̔͒͋̆̄͜͝t̵̡͉̪̬͖͖̺͌̑̍̅̈́̚͝ͅr̶̹͉̜̻͓̫͚̝͒̇̃ĭ̴̩̱͕̝̰̙͙̪ë̷͍́͆d̵̮̗̬͕̀̇̈́̇̍̌̒́ ̸̛̼̠̗̤̟̥̘̿̎̍̃͂̓t̶̪͕͙̝̾́̋̿ǫ̸̧͇̹͎͓͚̈́̈̑̐̇ ̷̯͍͖̬̫͈͎̔̽̍͋̈́͌̍̃̚͜ḏ̵̹̱͐͝e̴̡̞̤̙̳̍̽ş̷̻͖̯͕̳̟̓̿͐̓͘͝ͅt̶͕̞̩̹̝̮̄͛́͆̊̾̿͜͝r̶̨̡̆͊o̵̢͓̻͔͕̝̊̏͐͛̀͘͘y̴̢̳̖̗̱͔̅͋̇̋̾͊̓̚͜͝ ̷̥̬̺̼̦̓̄ŝ̷̪̭̄̓̄̑͝ơ̷̡̮̥̳͚̝͗̔̐͒̓̆͜͜ ̶͙̯̣̪̹̐l̸̩̗̤̙̞̦̟̎o̸̫̲̞̦̤̘͋̏ṅ̸͍̽͆̍͂̉g̶͐̏̍͜ ̴̼̺̼̭̏̆̐̅͜å̸̢̛̺̪͖̳̩̹͉̃͑̒̋̑͑͜͝ḡ̷͓̣͈͍͓̓ó̵̝̬̹̬͕̱̣̓͋̆"̵̨̞̮̪̙̘̈̓̆̂̈̕
̶̛͛̓̀͆̇̋͜"̶̟̖̬̈́̓̐̊̈́̅̾̈͠B̶̪̽̔̈́͆̍ū̴͉̞̬͖̘̥͆̋͠t̶̡̧̛̗̠̺̦͙̜̔̒͘̕ ̶̩̌̀̂̚ͅy̶̝̬̓͌̋̅̈́̔̕͠ȏ̸͉̯̝̫̙̱̥́̇̈́̎̿͘͝u̵̢͉̬̹̮̖̅́̄ ̸̧̛̟̫̟̞̌̈̾̑͒͝m̸̩͈̣̻͐͌a̵̡̼̰̺͖͎̰͛̃̃̑̎̚͘͜͝d̴̪̳̱̙̻̩̘̓́͜͜ê̴̡̹̞͍̿͊̐͗͝ͅͅ ̴͈̘͊̓̈́̉͘i̶̘͓̙̣̻̳͙͋͌̏́̿̅͘͜t̴͎̞̖̠̻̀̇͆͐̾̇̕ ̶͓̬̔̊̽̓L̸̨̡̦͖̻̭͙̒̀̆̿͋̃͝Ị̴̿̈́̀̀̓̇̊̃͂V̶̨̫͓̻̩̣̅̇̒̊͝͝E̴̠̗͎͐̔͛̿̀͘.̷̨̰͉̺̌̑̉́͜"̴̨̢̞͙̺̀̄̈̐͂̿̋̚͘ͅ
̷̡̛̲̋̏̓̈́̂̒̚̚"̵͎̙̮̗̖̯̟̗̯͊̌͊̀̔̂̕͘Ã̴̞͓̫̻̦̒N̷̨̪̟̮̗̹̭͕̈́͗̊̀̅̚D̷͉͙̜̩͓̽̈́̋ ̵̺͓̲̘̞̉͗̚S̷̨̮̻͕͋̐̔̃O̶̢̢͙̻̔͌̀̑͐͘̕,̴̛̖̗̮̭͈͆͌͌͐̄͗̆́ͅ ̷̠̘͇͙̰̪̘̯̟͐̃͛͗̊͂͑̚Y̶̧̛̱͓̱͚̗̾̈́̓̐̒̈͝͝O̵͙̦͇͈̗̺̮͍̾͊͝Ư̷̍̀̀̇͜ ̸͕̦̥͇̟͚͗͑̋́̿̅̚̚͝Ą̴̧̡̛͖̯̫̹͛Ṇ̴̗̭̠̦̹̋͊̽̈́́̂̋̅̇D̶̘͔̣̬͍̘̟͉̼̐̐̆̑̋̉͋̅͝ ̴̛̺̬̳̰̠͌̑̑̈A̴͖̟̱̐̔̍̏̊L̶̛͙̳̝͙̆͌͑͌̿̾̅͊L̵͕̼͙̳̯̰̓͑̓̉̓́͋̽͝ͅ ̵̼͓͓̅̑̔̅́̈́̄̏͜͝Ä̴̗́̽̓̚͘͝͝Ř̷͎͋̑̈͗̋̀O̸͚͚̰̗̬͍̫̒̓͛͒͌́̇̐͠U̸͕̤͚̻̱͔̽N̸̡̖͎̖̗̥̙̊́ͅD̵̢͚̝͓͖̅͑̈̾͗̍̍ ̷̩̻̫̠͊̎̕̕Ỹ̵̱̰̹͋̅͌̃Ö̴̩͔́͑̆̚͝U̸̧̩̭̺̤̤͉͚̱͌͗̀́̐̿ ̸̧̢̲̞͎͐̍̇̋̄͘͝S̶̛͓̳̎̃̈̌̏̑͝H̷͎̥͓̥̔͒͗̓̀̅͋ͅͅA̷̛͙̘̻̥̰̖͍̓͒͋̾͜L̶̬̟̰̦̋͂̐͗͐L̷̢̗̱̋͒̓͜ ̴̣̫̣͓̗͇̗͓̠͐͌͂̊̚͝D̴̪̭̻̩̒̔̊͗͑̅͘ͅI̸̲̫̬̱̪̗̠͇̽ͅE̸͓̝̪̦̓̾̉̅͊̀.̴̬̘͎̙̌̆̃͗̑͂̆͘͠"̵̨͔̻̣̗̦̜͙̀̏̏͊̅̀̕
̸̨͍͎͉̳͆̇͑͂̀̚͜"̶̬̳̩̥̩́́̉͊̃̈͘D̶̠̝̹͋̓̕̚É̵͈̩̤́̀̽͊͛͒̿̕A̴̪̯͉͋̋̂̏̅̈̔̚͜Ṱ̶̢̱̯̰̲̝̬̄H̴̨̪̮̠̻̪̒̑̀͒̎͊̅͂̏"̴̡̨̡̹͎͖̖̣͍͑̊̍̒͑̍̚͝
̸̧̝̭͇̲͋̂͊͝"̷̖̬̟̣̹͛͝C̷̼̪͋Ĥ̴̤͍̝̮̯̫́̿̏̓̒̽͠ͅA̶̳̦͓̩̬͔̣̒̒̐̾̀̐͂͗͝Ö̵̯̥͊͐̐͌̚͝S̷̛͍̃̓̓̿̄̒̉͜͝"̶̬̼͇͓̫͓̽͑̋̔̚
̷̡̣̦͚͈͖͙͕͘"̸̧̛̤͍̻̂̆͐̾͒͘D̵͚̮̪̼̼͝͠À̷̧̛̰͕̍̾̄͑R̶̙͈͖̫̹̥̻̬͂̅̂̿̉̈K̶̬̹̪̲̙̘̔̌̇̀̀͝ͅṆ̵̙͍͊̈́̀̀̓̏́̚͝Ę̵̟̝̪̋̓̌̅͂̈͛̈́͝ͅS̴̢̹̰͍̳̻̾̾̋̽̀̿Ş̷̞̜̲̬͔͓͇̠̏̕"̶̦̻̩͚̤̖͚̱̏
̶͔̲̥̱̫́̈́͑̌"̵͙̃̐̍B̷̡̪̼̱͎̲̣̔͜L̶̟̳̖̟̻̠̘̙̳̊̀Ō̶̢̡̻̥͋̿͐͘Ò̷͔Ḑ̷́̍̒̽̊̅̽͌͝"̵̠̭̺͙͖̽̏͆͝͠

It quickly devolves into a mad burbling after that, but the sounds still scrape against The Dude's soul. The madness, the anger of these sounds! Make it stop!

MAKE IT STOP

Charges:
Noob Curse- Stormtrooper Syndrome: 4/20
Personal Incarnation: 4/50
Oh, hey, I forgot I had assists!

You would deal about 5 damage, but...
You can only give 2 assist points per turn!

2/30 ?!??!?

13/50 h

+1 JOE, +1 DCCCV

I stick Halley into the Temple of REE to see what happens.

You get a RoboHalley in return.

The Dude drops his knife, and closes his eyes. "So this is what you go through. You have my apologies. You know, you're right about me not trusting my senses. I don't trust them at all," he whispers. "But do you know why?"
A jolt of electricity passes through the Elder Cathar's arms, throwing him backwards onto the soft grass and causing his muscles to seize. He turns around with a green glowing longsword in his hand, which he puts through the right shoulder of his foe.
"Because-"
He pauses.
"Stop."
The cacaphony of voices ceases, extinguished, like what happens to a candle when it is pinched.
"There, that's much better. Now it's just us, and not you, him, him, them, and me. As I was saying, I don't trust my senses at all. However, they're all I have to go on right now. And as you can see, that's turned out alright for me."

26/30
16/20 (+1 TOG)

+2 TOG

You reduce the damage to nothing. Extra reduction for not using edge in return.

It takes a second for Elder to get back up after that. There had been a chance he could have placated them with a sacrifice, but with this much blood in the air, there was no stopping their arrival. He could hear them getting closer already... It was time to try something he had only considered...
As the Elder Cathar stood up, he pulled the sword out of his shoulder and threw it at his opponent, splattering him with his blood. Time magic closed the wound as always, but there was no escaping the notable loss of life's elixir.

"Well, you stopped the madness in your own head, but I actually have to keep an ear on those... Things." He swiftly returned to his blade, which he pulled out of the ground and pointed at The Dude. "They have been my mortal enemies since the dawn of time itself, and they seek nothing less than my destruction. They have been called many names... Elzradi, minions of Zalgo, Elder Things... But they are one race, one being whose whole purpose is blind destruction. Note the 'blind' bit..."
And with that, he swung the World's Edge, opening a rift to where it's blade led... The space between dimensions. Everything was still for a moment, but then madness broke free.
"I can smell him!"
"Bring him in!"
"The fool, opening a portal here!"

Writhing flesh and tentacles reached out for The Dude, and dragged him through the rift. He was only gone for 3 seconds before he was thrown out, as the beings realized he was not the Elder, but to him, it felt like 3 million years of torture, of being ripped into his component elements and put back together into trillions of different combinations over and OVER again. He came out the same as he was before physically, but mentally..?
Damn.
After his foe was back out of the portal, the Elder slashed through its center to seal it back up, lest they break through NOW. No, they would have to work to reach him.
Charges:
Noob Curs
ERROR 66-6-H311-Br34K
THEY COME

Eldrich Thing: 5/20
Personal Incarnation: 5/50
/null below

@Person999 @DCCCV that's where I was planning on taking that for the record. Also, yes, some of my summons will be [H] and [V] Elzradi-like beings. I'm just lumping them with all the other madness-type beasts right now, so they're kinda Elzradi?
/endnull
Right, assists.

You would deal damage but...

The Dude catches his blade, and hears the Elder Cathar out.
"Hold up. Did you just say Eldrazi?" He drops his guard, and swings his head about. "I've heard rumours that Yawgmoth is going to make an appearance here, and Nicol Bolas has already revealed himself to be watching."

"Are you telling me that the Big Three are converging on this location?"

As the Elder Cathar rips a hole in reality Person999 speaks up, and in response, the Dude holds up his hand. "Wait. I want to see where this is going."

Appendages emerge from the rift, grabbing ahold of the Dude. You can almost hear a sigh as he is pulled through to the space between the dimensions.

As he "floats" in this space, the Dude smiles. As great and powerful forces attempt to rip him apart, they are prevented from doing so by a golden light seeping from his body. He listens to the creatures consider their options.

Į̷̙̞͖̤̱̫̻͑͋ͅm̨̯͕̀̾ͣ͜͢ͅp̷̞͉̅̂͑̉ͭ̿̓͜o̶͇͙̱̬̻̪͌̄ͧͦͬ̚ͅs̵̳̰̯͗̆ͧ̋̓ͪͬs̵͉̬͚͇̭͕̦͙̟͛͐͑͗́͠i̵̧̧̺̟̔̒̈́̽ͦ͛b̫̉̓̈́̋͂̈́̈͒l̡̮̲̬ͧ̒̉̂e̖̯̩̩̯̱̰ͬ͑̏̇ͨͮ͢.̰͑̿̍ͭͪ̽̏
̻̥̭̬̯̩͙̏̾̆̽͊̔͗̈́̒Ǟ̴̧̨͕̰̹̻̟͊͐ͣ̑͗ ̧͎͉̳̲̋͊̀̓ͦ́V̩̲̣̲̻͔̘͈ͥͩ̋̃ͦ̓̚o̧̞̝͍̬̺̅͌͐͋̚i̸̟̤̺̠̞̅̅̽͒̆͝d̶̫̻̟͎̞̯͓͈̪̋ͭͣ̿̇͟͡b̢̳̼͉̘̰̍̿̇͡l͓͖̤͚̑͛̎ͬ͌͆̄́͞e̤͙̻̓̌ͪ͂͊̉ͯ̀s̮̱̙̤̭̫͒̓̎̌ͯ́͞ṣ͙̯̗̘̤ͣͧ̒̊ͣ̇̅̈e̲̱͉ͫ̌͌̐̈̚͝͠ḑ̻̜̱̾͛̆?̸̡̺͙̺̙͕̮̜͌ͥ
̛̬͉͍̥̯͑͒ͨ̓̈̏͒N̢̧̖̜̈̐ͯ͊͌̊̚ȍ̳͇̞͎̞̼̋͊͋͗ͤ̓ͮͅ.̷̵̜̲̝̺͛ͣ̈̄ͩ̆̓̌͛́ͅ

One being has the idea to reach towards the Dude more forcefully. As it does so, the light grabs ahold of it and uncreates them.

̡̛̙̘̳̝̟ͫ͋͒̋ͯ̍̑̑͡S̷̡͕̟̝̪̼̞̒ͥ͆̎ͩ̊͡ͅe̶̞͌́̐̓͡n̬ͧ̔d͇̯͉͇̔ͩͭ̎̔͐͂̄̕ͅ ͭ̿ͯ̎ͪ͌͏҉̹͕̤i̵̯̲͐͌̾̾ͬ̍̈̿ț̟͎̗̻̿͗̄͋ ̃̈͋ͭͣ̿͐͟҉͉͎̠͝b̙̰̮̜̱̼̩̭̙ͥ̌̐̆͂̂͜͞aͧ͛̓̊̅҉̰̘͍cͤ̈ͪ̾ͯ͏̛̰͕k̹͖̤͕͊̿͌͘.̰̔̐̿ͮͪ̈́ͮ͘͜ ̗̬͇͎̅̉͋͑̐̆̉̍͘͟͠N̻̞̤̗̺̤͖͒̔̄́ͤ̐ͮ̾O̱̳̖̦̤͂͆ͮ͋͂W̨̼̤̮̻̏̚.̲͉ͤ̊ͮ͞

The Dude, still radiating the light, is forced back through the rift onto the Battlefield. He gets back onto his feet, and looks the Elder Cathar right in the eye.

"That was uncalled for. I believe I know what you're thinking, that we're alike! In many ways, we are similar," he shouts, lurching towards his enemy. "Powerful sword, potent magics, the only difference was our ideologies!" The Dude straightens up as tall as he can, now moving at a brisk walk. "But you probably think that can be changed, once you show me what the world is really like! You're stronger than than me, that much is clear already, but know this! We two are NOTHING alike! I will NEVER become you, just like how I will NEVER be the person I'm destined to be!" At this, the Dude breaks into a run, and closes the distance between him and his foe. With a still-glowing hand, he grabs the World's Edge directly by the blade, attempting to wrest it from the Elder Cathar's grip. As he does so, the golden energy snakes from his hand up along the weapon, encapsulating and suppressing it's abilities. If the Dude sucessfully disarms, he throws World's Edge as far away as he can.

"Oh, and there's one more thing you should know about me," the Dude whispers, right into his new adversary's face.

"I'm not afraid of making anyone bleed. Ever."

Following this rather ominous statement, the Dude raises his open hand over his head. A steady rhythm can he heard, almost like a heartbeat. Thump-thump, thump-thump. It gradually becomes louder and louder. Faster, too. Thump-thump-thump-thump, Thump-thump-thump-thump. The Elder Cathar's heartbeat begins to quicken, synchronizing with the beat.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to cause a cardiac arrest," says the Dude, closing his hand. As he does so, the rhythm stops, but everything begins to take on a reddish glow, as pillars of opaque gray metallic crystal grow out from the ground. They radiate outwards from where the Dude stands, pushing the Elder Cathar away.

The Elder Cathar's backwards movement is stopped by a plane of this crystal rising behind him. The crystals grow and form a massive structure of walls and a ceiling. Everything is in darkness for a moment, and then the crystals begins to glow, lighting the way.

"I'm at the center of this labyrinth," says the Dude, his voice echoing throughout the structure. "I wouldn't recommend trying to teleport or break your way to the center. These crystals are incredibly sharp. Just saying. And to be honest, this is just a labyrinth. There's only one path through this whole thing, it's just going to take some.....time...."

He sounds tired.

27/30
17/20

+2 TOG

DCCCV longposts harder than you! 3 damage, but please guys take a chill pill on the length of these things, it's getting to the point where I just count how many lines the attacks have.

CHARGES
Yawgmoth 20/50
“Gatewatch” 7/25
ACTIONS
The second I hear eldrazi I stop and look in teror at elder cathar “YOU FOOL DO NOT OPEN THAT RIFT DO YOU KNOW THE POWER OF THE ELDRAZI, you must use someone’s spark to close that *slaps elder cathar across his face* i’m sorry but you do not know what you are dealing with, the titans will kill us all if they come. we cannot let them escape, I must take that sword from you”
HELPING
+JOE +tmb50

You decide to be angry at someone for trying to awaken something from Magic: The Gathering. I honestly have no idea what you guys are talking about.

31/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
10/25 energy Node producer +1 person
+ 1 person +1 to be decided
Justinian diverts from the reactor to run off to town (remember the one i summoned with my first 10-charge without making an entity? yes that city) and hire some noble to lend him his slaves, and has them help build the brick wall this round, healing it a bunch at the cost of like 5 gold.

You get some support. +5% Completion immediately, you also summon some Slaves that work on it, giving +5% completion every turn.

Multiverse Transmitter: Client 9/10 (???)
Reinforced EFA 4/50 (Spawns enemies to farm, 100,000 HP, 10,000 DEF, Resistance Members can't attack)

I throw bombs everywhere, randomly.

You throw one at DarkUprising, who tries to impale you but just walks away when his spear tip breaks on you.

Creeper Emitter [I changed my mind about it's power]: (23/30)
WORST FANFIC EVER: (23/40)
Define: SENATOR SHREK:
Senator Shrek: 26,000/26,000 (x60) High damage per attack
This stat is caused by skills.
Skills:
Nanoonions, son!: Senator Shrek's power comes from nanoonions that form layers in reponse to physical trauma (And most trauma, actually), This means that Senator Shrek's health is divided into 200 layers of 1000 health. Only one layer can be damaged and destroyed at the same time, and each layer must be destroyed before the next is damaged. This has 2 effects:
Any attack can only deal up to 1,000 damage to Senator Shrek. Any damage beyond that will do nothing.
If a Nanoonion Layer is damaged by an attack, but isn't destroyed, then only that layer will take damage, and any further damage can only hurt that layer. aFor instance, if a layer is left to 200 health, and the next attack deals 9999, that layer will be destroyed, and won't be transferred to other layers.​
In effect, consider each layer to be a separate health counter that has to be depleted, and any overkill damage will be lost.
"I could break Prince Charming in half with my bare hands!" (0/6): Senator Shrek breaks an entity in half with his bare hands, instantly killing the targeted entity.
"You don't F*** with this ogre!" (0/3): Senator Shrek kicks an entity into the air, and when it falls, kicks the entity again into another entity, dealing a large amount of damage to both entities.

Actions:
I upload copies of all my essay-long attacks on the Godmodder's computer, with each letter taking up an archive. This causes him to get lots of lag, letting me use an exploit to noclip him out of this world.

You give me the stats for Senator Shrek.
The Godmodder points out that you should probably just DDoS the server instead.

The Godmodder repairs the NBST-2 for 60,000, and the NBST-2 drops an HE Shell on the Wall, dealing 50,000 damage. It is retaliated against for 30,000 damage. 5 Engienoobs roll in!
The Temple of REE unleashes an attack on the NBST-2 for 10,000 damage. The Ruler is now protected by the APEX. The Ruler promotes a Conscript to an Engineer... Apprentice. It's gonna need some experience. The Worker Drones move the Fusion Reactor by 5%. The Recruiter Drones recruit a Conscript. The Gatherer Drones gather some fuel. The Healer Drones, JORDAN, and the Repair Mecha repair the wall for a combined 50,000. The APEX decides to move a little closer to the Fusion Reactor. It bumps in to the wall before sucessfully getting out of the castle. +5% Movement completion, but the APEX is no longer protected.
The SINGULAR GREATEST ENTITY EVER!!! smashes down the wall for a raw, unfiltered 75,000. It gets shot back at for 30,000 damage.
The Resistance blows up the NBST-2, and the crew comes out. Some Resistance Members clean up an Engienoob.

[GODMODDER]
The Godmodder: 93/100 HP.
[PG] Pilotnoob 15,000/15,000 HP. x3.
[PG] Engienoob 20,000/20,000 HP. Build Turret 0/2. x4.
[N-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 10/10 Food. Crop Growth 1/2. JORDAN 20/20 HP. 4 RP. Conscripts 7,000/7,000 HP. x21. Turret 30,000/30,000 HP. x5. Instantly attack entities that attack the Farm.
Worker Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x7. Basic worker drone does various jobs (Mostly building) (500 action power Each) (Harvest double next action)
Recruiter Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x8. Recruits souls for the cult (not necessarily human) (500 action power Each)
Gatherer Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x10. Gathers resources for the cult Eg. food water wood stone metal and money (500 action power Each)
Healer Drones 200/200 HP 0 ATK x11. Heals other Entities by 500 per drone
Repair Drone 100/100 HP. Heals for 2,500 per action. Can only heal machines. x5.
Brick Wall 50,000/190,000 HP. +30,000 HP per turn. Entities behind heal automatically to max.
[N-JOE] Barracks 20,000/20,000 HP. Within JOE's castle.
[N-JOE] The Ruler 50,000/50,000 HP. Cannot Attack. If not harmed, summon a Conscript. Can use action to promote a Conscript. Within JOE's castle. Protected by APEX.
[N-JOE] Repair Mecha 20,000/30,000 HP. x2 Healing Power.
[N-JOE] Apex 150,000/150,000 HP. Small attack. Summons Repair Drones. 10% Dodge Chance. Can protect 1 entity. Turret 20,000/20,000 HP.
[N-JOE] Slaves 1,000/1,000 HP. 0.5% Progress on the Fusion Reactor per slave. x10.
[N-JOE] Engineer Apprentice 5,000/5,000 HP. 1.5x building speed.
[N-JOE] Fusion Reactor. 13% Progress. 35% Movement to APEX.
[N-TOG] Temple of REE. Channels actions for me to do something.
[H-TOG] THE SINGULAR GREATEST ENTITY EVER!!! 140,000(x1,000,000)/250,000(x1,000,000).
[AG] DarkUprising 75,000/75,000 HP. 1/15 Assist Points.
[AG] Senator Shrek 60,000/60,000 HP. Takes a max of 3,000 damage per attack. Deals 1.75x damage. I could break Prince Charming in half with my bare hands! 1/6. You don't gorilla with this ogre! 1/3.
[AG] Resistance Member. 18,000/18,000 HP. x25.

-----------------------------------------------------------

[P1] ElderCathar 14/20 HP.
[P2] DCCCV 16/20 HP.

JOEBob: Has 38 Gold. Has some wood. Has compost. Has some fuel.
ThatOtherGuy: Scratched Record: 7 uses. Can be used once a round. Grants target an extra action.
Pointed Stick: 10 uses. Literally a pointed stick. Increases damage. Attacks using it cannot be blocked.
Has RoboHalley the Friendly Robot Doggo.
Person999: Can control his own H Entities 100% of the time.

Last edited:
3/30 ?!??!?

14+6/50 h

+1 JOE, +1 DCCCV

You know what, thanks for not summoning the Tangerine Hulk. I think I'm gonna re-work it a bit first:
[H] Tangerine Hulk
HP: NA
ATK: Maximum possible
RAGE METER: 100%

Rage meter is directly linked to attack (as in, when rage = 100%, atk is normal. 150% rage = +50% atk. 50% rage = 1/2 atk, ect.)
Rage can be decreased by being nice to the Hulk, or showing it cute things. Rage can be increased by attacking the Hulk or harming anything it finds cute.
The Tangerine Hulk can only be defeated by lowering its rage to 0%

Much better.

I give Robo!Halley a bunch of novel, but ultimately entirely useless abilities:
Pet Counter: 0/???
Annoying! Can remove upper limits from pet counters! Can grant pet counters! Can convert ABC cubes into nuclear explosives! Can convert cats into tigers! Can convert bloons into balloons! Can deal integrity damage if the stars align 5 times in a row! Wields the power of the NATIONAL DEBT, after it has been reduced to a penny and a nickel! Can build walls, but only out of sandstone! Can rename the pet counter with no actual effects at will! Can convert files to .py! Can create a cheese factory at will! Can create an infinite supply of cans, but only 500,000,000 astronomical units away from a universe! Can edit posts, but only if they mention a long list of super secret words 5,000 times! Can summon rusty swords! Can 1+ faction leaders! Can convert nuclear explosives into ABC cubes! Can cast Summon Lesser Lemon! Has the ability to instantly die, provided it desires too and the moon is made of pasta! In danger of death, can instead trade for a novel way of dying that actually just kills it harder. Can obtain more useless novel crap! Can give AC omnipotence, provided he is omnipotent! Can wear a trillby instead of a fedora! Can wear a sombrero unironically! Can -1 faction leaders provided all their charges are at 0! Can -1 players, but they don't have to accept it! Can exist, providing it exists! Can devour concepts, if they are prepared by a 3.1223 star restaurant owner! Can calculate difficult mathematical equations with a calculator! Can withstand the hottest of flames, until it burns! Can survive extremely cold temperatures, until it freezes! Can type on phones and laptops at a slow pace, at the same time! Can read Shakespeare while having it read to him! Can eat lava but only once, and it dies afterwards! Can slow down time, but he slows down too! Travels into the future at a pace of one second per second! Can sit on chairs! Can be owned by TOG, if it wants too!Can be called Halley, if the moon is not made of pasta!Can fire death lasers, if it is french! Can be revived with heals, if the moon is pasta. Can be called "comet". Can be AC's friend, if the moon is pasta. . Can be part of TOG's crew, if the moon is not made of pasta. Can be dyslexic. Can be a DOG GOD If it's dyslexic.

Last edited:
Multiverse Transmitter: Client 10/10 (???)

I start up the MT: C.

Starting up...
Connecting...
ERROR1: No server found
Shutting down...

So much for that.
I bombard all enemies with lightning bolts.

He was to go faster? Well, normally he would waste paragraphs worth of time formulating the perfect longpost, but if the gods demanded speed...
Gotta go fast!
Time magics focused on his legs sent Elder whizzing about the maze at, like, Mach 2. He made every turn, every twist, at dizzying speed. His descriptive text even failed to keep up with him, and stopped until something important happened.
(5 seconds later)
Elder Cathar came to a sudden stop. He looked around and saw a sort of room of this dangerous bladecrystal, with a Dude sized hole in the wall opposite the entrance. It took a moment for his brain to catch up, and then he realized he just did something like a billiards table - High speed object A hits stationary object B, object A stops, object B goes flying with the force of object A.

--I'm helping!
@Person999 +2

--And I'm doing my own thing!
Eldrich Thing: 6/20
Personal Incarnation: 6/50

Last edited:
Out of Strife Actions

A tall, grey-skinned humanoid wielding a pistol appears out of nowhere, lying faceup on the ground.
Ever hear of those stories about little space men? They're a load of lies. Because of lesser gravity, aliens that live on the moons are actually taller than most humans, and this moon giant is no exception.
The Moon Giant waits as their body adjusts to the lower gravity of their new surroundings. The process is helped by their nanosuit acting as an exoskeleton to help them support their weight. They rise up to their full height, towering over mostly everyone. The Moon Giant sees Senator Shrek, and gets into a flexing contest with him. Unfortunately, he loses, since all that time spent in space has ruined his sweet gains. Angered, he pistol whips Senator Shrek which is augmented by his exoskeleton, which is a pale imitation of the strength it previously had.

Strife: TBD

As I sailed through the air, covered in the shards of my crystal labyrinth, I thought that at some point, maybe today, maybe a few months ago, I had totally messed up.

While I considered what would happen the moment I hit the ground while covered in tiny slivers, my vision suddenly went blank as I felt a strange sensation, like I just drank water through my nose.
From experience, I guessed that I had probably just been struck by lightning, probably from one of the other energy-based combatants here. The lightning bolt, observing the fundamental law that electricity can do anything altered my trajectory, throwing me into the ground. Ouch. For just a moment, I considered just throwing this fight, letting the Elder Cathar just win. But oh, no, my ego was just too big. So instead, I got back up onto my feet and threw the excess electricity from the lightning bolt back at my crystal ragemaze, which caused it to shatter over the Elder Cathar's head. Then, I lost my balance, and fell back into the hole.

29/30 (+1 from TOG)
19/20 (+1 from TOG)

+2 TOG

Last edited:
32/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
13/25 energy Node producer +2 TOG
+2 TOG
JORDAN, the worker drones, the healer drones, the repair mech, and the engineer repair the wall. the repair drones heal the repair mech to full. the ruler promotes another conscript to engineer, so they can work together.
The recruiter drones try to recruit an enginoob, from behind our wall. the slaves help move the reactor.

I offer to pay the slaves as a group 3 gold if they finish in the next 2 rounds. this gives them immense motivation. they will now work faster, yes?

Back
Top Bottom