Destroy the Godmodder

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here yo
AG
I shoot a turtle rocket over his head, and while he makes fun of me for missing, the rocket turns around an forcefully explodes on his back!

CorruptdWarrior's circuit's spark for a moment, changing his target to Mega Man! CorruptdWarrior attacks Mega Man with a sparking wire, trying to paralyze him!

CorruptdWarrior continues his summon! 2/3

Alignment: N.
I ask politely for a copy of the infinite, 3D world for my own singleplayer use.

I hack the server, grab a copy of the world and bugger off with it.
And then send a copy to Red because reasons.

I stand proudly on a 3D hill a few miles away and watch as all 15 of us attack the Godmodder. How can we fail to win? Just in case, however, I think I may retreat to my nuclear bunker and start arming missiles.

I sent a guardian army to defend the godmodder, they love to shoot human (exept their master) and squid but they don't attack anything, they also make other people fall on sleep

Samus used the Wavebuster on Super Sanic, and I used Terra Slash on the Ender Dragon.

And for this post...
Samus used the Screw Attack on the Godmodder.
Mega Man threw a Metal Blade at Super Sanic.
I summon the Mega Splitting Knife to split Hyper Sonnos back into Cinos and Hyper Sonic.
Samus and Mega Man deal 10000 damage to Super Sanic, and you deal 4000 damage to the Mega Enderdragon. Now, as for this turn, Screw Attack bounces off the Godmodder as he smashes her with a hammer for 4000 damage. Mega Man throws a Metal Blade at Super Sanic but misses! The Godmodder eats your knife.

I invite the godmodder into my house
The Godmodder goes to your house and has some tea. He sets his spawn in your bed and then walks out.

CorruptdWarrior {H} appeared!

CorruptdWarrior rushed down the Mega Enderdragon, slashing several times with his obsidian-like claws!

CorruptdWarrior started a three-turn summon! 1/3

(EDIT: Scratch that. Changed from AG to H)
By H, I assume you mean N. Anyways, 4000 damage to the Enderdragon.

I slap godmodder with a light light's bane.
1 damage! The godmodder then eats your light's bane.

i summon shedow the hejhag to use kaos sp33r on super sanic
Super Sanic reflects the kaos sp33rs at shedow, killing him.

Alignment: N
HP: 150/150
Class: Mageblader (Mage/Assassin)

*Heroes Circle obliterates the godmodder, making him unable to respawn due to the damage forcefully lingering at his spawn point*
The godmodder throws a sign that says "The people playing this forum game are invincible." at you. It misses and then shatters the foruth wall. He then eats your Heroes Circle.

I'm here yo
AG
I shoot a turtle rocket over his head, and while he makes fun of me for missing, the rocket turns around an forcefully explodes on his back!
The Godmodder quickly puts on his Blast-Proof Razorback

Alignment: PG
I give the Godmodder a greater healing potion!
The Godmodder throws out the greater healing potion, and pulls out his GreaterHealing Potion™. He then gives it to you.

CorruptdWarrior's circuit's spark for a moment, changing his target to Mega Man! CorruptdWarrior attacks Mega Man with a sparking wire, trying to paralyze him!

CorruptdWarrior continues his summon! 2/3
Mega Man stunned!

I summon a pair of hands one is gay one is a transgender both combine to make a army of master hands which rekt the godmodder
The godmodder eats the hands!

Alignment: N.
I ask politely for a copy of the infinite, 3D world for my own singleplayer use.
The Godmodder gives you a file to the map.

Eli10293 went super saiyan 420 and used a Terrarian Spirit Bomb on Godmodder123
The Godmodder eats your Spirit Bomb.

I stab him with a copper shortsword!
AUGH!!!! The Godmodder cries out as you stab him with your death in blade form. He takes 2 damage and collapses.

I hack the server, grab a copy of the world and bugger off with it.
And then send a copy to Red because reasons.
You send a copy to Red. The rest of your move fails because you already have a copy of it.

All boss uses cthulhluluhlu confirmed
The Godmodder has collapsed so the fact that cthulu is confirmed does nothing.

I rejoin, and begin building a house, because why not.
You build a house!

I charge up the day breaker 5/10 charge
This will be counted as a 2 post charge, because it goes up by 5 every post.

I godkill the godmodder
The Godmodder has collapsed, so this deals 1 damage!

I stand proudly on a 3D hill a few miles away and watch as all 15 of us attack the Godmodder. How can we fail to win? Just in case, however, I think I may retreat to my nuclear bunker and start arming missiles.
You survey the scene, and see that the Godmodder is beginning to take in energy. This can't be good.

And then there's me, who's attacking both sides. Nyahaha.

CorruptdWarrior exhausts his circuits! Summon delayed! 2/3
K den m8.

I sent a guardian army to defend the godmodder, they love to shoot human (exept their master) and squid but they don't attack anything, they also make other people fall on sleep
Five guardians appear.

They day breaker is charged. It shoots a giant fart laser!
The fart laser hits a nearby tree.

I enter the battle (AG).
I summon and charge a writer to write creative attacks on the godmodder.
A writer appears!

The Godmodder gets up, and begins chanting something.
The Mega Enderdragon destroys the house!
The Guardians make the Writer fall asleep.
Super Sanic kills Samus!
Mega Man [AG]: HP:10000/10000 Stunned: 1/2
Writer [AG]: 1/1 Asleep: 1/3
Mega Enderdragon [PG]: 15000/30000
Guardians [PG]: 10000/10000
Super Sanic [PG BOSS]: 62000/75000
Godmodder: HP: 94/100 Godmodder's Charge: 1/3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom