Destroy the Godmodder

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Annoyance: 110/200(+3 from D3CV, twice)
Bam: 12/50
The Ascension: 12/50
+3 Tazz. Have fun

Emerald grabs the Explosive Laser Sword Gun Thing off his back, and teleports in front of the Barrier Priest "Hey. How's it going? You happen to be spending a lot of time annoying me. Just know that that annoyance both you, and the late Danny, have inflicted is being...harnessed, so to speak. You will regret existing." After that, Emerald stabs the Barrier Priest with both the claw part, and grins, activating the laser bayonet, before firing an explosive point blank into the Barrier Priest, sending both himself and the Barrier Priest away from each other due to elementary psychics. Emerald gets up without a scratch and puts the Explosive Laser Sword Gun Thing back on his back, softly muttering to himself and occasionally laughing

(Sword||Spellbook=Runic Blade)&&(Shield||Pureed Diety=Shield of Divinity)=The Magic Yin-Yang: 12/16
It's a set consisting of a Sword enchanted with Arcane Magic, and a shield imbued with Divine Energy

A sword && Something that's not a sword = Random Object-Throwing Sword: 9/11
It's a sword that has the ability to create random objects from itself. After being used, the random object disappears

Bow||(Twin Daggers&&Divine Energy)=Palutena Bow: 8/13

NEW ALCHEMY

Excalibur || (Dad jokes && Bad puns && the essence of Roxxor && tumblr && memes)=Kekscalibur 1/??
[description needed]

Timonado: Level 10
Darkscalibur: Level 10
WAAster Sword: Level 10
Neonsaber: Level 10
Explosive Laser Sword Gun Thing: Level 12

Last edited:
OOC RESPONSE

Actually, My "most powerful spell" was supposed to be a lot more complicated than that. I was trying to bait the Spellthief into casting it. It was actaully supposed to be a spell that cuased the caster to instantly die, but since you didn't know that, ah well.

I swap out my "most powerful spell" at the last moment to make him eat a jet of flame. So there, I didn't actually cast my "most powerful spell", but nobody actually knows that IC.

Anyhow, back to doing stuff that is actually productive.

ACTUAL ACTION:

I run towards the Wastewalkers, dual wielding both of my swords: The Entropic Sword, and the Spectrus variant of it. I am about to cut each and every one of them down, but I realize there is a faster, more humane way to do it. These creatures were impressive, and they deserved an impressive way to go out.

I stop running, and raise an open hand, which glows with a light that is not from this world. The Wastewalkers stop lumbering towards me, and instead gaze upon my palm, as if transfixed.

A blue ball of flame emerges from the chests of each Wastewalker. I walk among the stilled creatures, telling each sphere, "You have fought well."

I slowly make my way towards the center of the mass of Wastewalkers, where I stop.

"Now, REST IN PEACE."

I close my hand, and each ball of flame winks out of existence, like they were candle flames pinched out.

The Wastewalkers fall, their souls freed from their bodies.

Alchemies:

Alchemy 1: 1 dagger of (relatively) pure iron, containing the Strength of The Spellthief > Fine = Output: [There isn't really a name for this] (Level ??, 5/??)
Alchemy 2: Lightsaber||Antimatter=Antisaber (Level 11, 10/12)
Alchemy 3: Spellbook||Handgun=Magic Pistol of Magic (Level 14, 10/15)

Charges:
1: Hemalurgy Leveling system: 8/50, (+1 from Goldenready)
2: 10/50
3: 10/???

+3 to Emerald_Mann

Trickle, what's the level for the alchemy in my 1st slot? I changed it up, and I don't think you noticed.

Last edited:
kek
Crack The Sky: /3/3\ USED
Jormungandr/Destiny's Call: <5/5> USED
The Queener: [5/5]
The Infinity Edge: {4/4} USED
Runes Stored: no
Chorus Mortis: (4/4) USED

+3 to CobaltShade

Shield of the Godslayer [GS]: 48/100
Revenge of the Mercenary System [LEVELING SYSTEM]: 37/50
The Second Verse [SR]: 4/50

T.I.M.E. F.C.U.K. (Level 10) && Meta Titan Essence = C.A.N.O.N. F.C.U.K (Level 22) (19/23)

Stands for Corrupted reAlity NavigatOr's Nuclear First-Class regorillaery Kit. Basicaly the TIME FCUK but on steroids, and does the opposite of ungorillaing time now.

Defective Game Grid Token (KoL) || FDKOL Fire Axe (KoL) = Grid-Axe of Loathing (Level 14) (9/15)
You acquire an effect: Video... Games? (duration: 5 Adventures)

Stack of Empty Bullets || (Silver Bar && Wood && Hard-Light Plating && Kryptonite Ingot && Yellow (don't ask why) && Vin Diesel (again, don't ask why) && AIDS = Multi-Purpose Bullets (Level 23) (7/24)
It revolutionizes the world of bullets; made from silver, wood, light, Kryptonite, yellow, Vin Diesel, and, most importantly, AIDS. Too many times have people been shot only to recover and live a full life. Multi-purpose bullets will bring that to an end. These bullets can stop vampires, werewolves, evil sentient shadows, Green Lantern, and Superman...if they so happen to exist and so happen to be attacking you or you so happen to be hunting them. Also, you can throw them if you don't have a gun, as they have explosive tips.

(Greater Knowledge Titan Essence && Ultimate Wad (KoL)) && Tai Lopez Splinter Timeline Soul Cluster && Essence of Lamborghinis && Essence of Memes && (Package of Explodium && Hot cluster (KoL)) || (Meteor Staff || Spell Tome && Time Magic = Meteoric Adaptive Spelltome) = Wrath of the Lamborghini (Level 23) (5/24)
A tome that summons exploding Lamborghinis from the sky. Also contains KNAWLEDGE, and lots of it.

--Spellthief (SUMMONED)
HP: 420,000
Attack: 30,000
Active: Sappin' Mah Knawledge - Up to 10 charges stored. Can copy one active and passive ability. For actives, 1 charge used per 1 charge on the active. For passives, 1-5 charges used based on the passive's intensity (the GM decides). The copied abilities can be swapped out with other ones of the same types.
Passive: Greater Focus - While not attacking or using Sappin' Mah Knawledge, the Spellthief gets double charge speed for Sappin' Mah Knawledge.
Passive: Salt Level Stabilization - Sappin' Mah Knawledge can't copy Skirmish Maneuvers entities' actives and passives.
----
Entity Actions:
Spellthief uses Greater Focus.
----
Xtrullor uses Mountain Fortress to shield the Spellthief, and every random AG entity that it can.

Xtrullor panics, then fires the Infinity Edge, Crack the Sky, Destiny's Call, and Chorus Mortis on Plantnihilator, all at once.
----
My inventory, project and Arena Cue can be found here.

Slot 1
NO LEVEL GIVEN

{Recreate: Element’s Maker} && {Recreate: Compound’s Creator} && Corrupted Spell Bullet && Polymorphic Lab Glassware = Glitch City Laboratory (Lv. ?, 3/?)
A set of polymorphic glassware in the form of an Erlenmeyer flask containing a solid truncated cone of a pitch black substance in its standard configuration. However, at the user's glitch-manipulating will, other items can be pulled out of the Erlenmeyer flask, space bending to allow the item out of the flask. With the items extracted, any amount of any existing chemical can be transmuted by "glitch magic" into any other chemical, including fake ones and glitch ones.

Slot 2
Ace of Swords Card && Hungry Node && ME 16384k Storage Cell && Spellcard Template = Ace of Swords 「Digitizer」 (Level 20, 13/21)
A Rider-Waite Ace of Swords card. It stays perfectly flat regardless of any force applied to it. When it hits anything with sufficient force, it sucks in matter around it and stores it as data, which can be read with any matter-data conversion tool.

Slot 3
Kagerou (Kantai Collection) Figurine && Standard Battle Android && Quadruple Cord Attachment Points && ((SPAMR Launcher (MineFactory Reloaded) && Chemical Thrower (Immersive Engineering)) && (Double Compressed Torcherino (Torcherino) && Augment: Space-Time Flux Unifier (Thermal Expansion) && Overclocker Upgrade (IndustrialCraft^2))) = Battle Gynoid Kagerou (Level 25, 26/26) (+3 from Cyan) DONE!
Um... what?
I'm here now, I guess. Hi.

NEW
Dire Crafting Table > Fine = Direr Crafting Table (Level ?, 1/?)
Slot 4
NO LEVEL GIVEN

(Imaginary Time Block (Magical Crops) && Double Compressed Torcherino && SCP-124 && Jinkela && Phytogenic Insolator) && Module Casing = Instant Growth Farming Module (Level ?, 4/?)
A module that can be installed into, say, a tool. Instantly grows seeds and upgrades them to give the highest yields in existence.

Charges
Project Factory (22/100) [Entity]
Project TAKEOVER (23/50) [Vulnerability]
Project DIREST CRAFTER (13/50)
+3 JOEbob.

Project Factory Bid
Cyanogynist (31)
Pricey12345 (25)
Battlefury13 (15)
teag2 (6)
Hezetor (5)
SilentStorm (3)

Action
Oh, uh, I have no idea what to do. I'll just throw a rock at any PGs left alive.

Tetrahellatus: 80/450
Senator Shrek: 37/50
Orbital Base Deployment: 23/40

Clod Launcher && Large Nano Shotgun= Nano Clodgun (Level 25, 8/26)
Gryazev-Shipunov GSh-6-30 && The complete list of all the books written by Trotsky && The Communist Manifesto && Size Reducer= Permanent Revolution (Level 17, 14/18)
I amke the S4L7 change shape.
It now flies, and has 2 salt horns, and a large arm (There's also a tiny one...). This is done by also harnessing the salt caused by lag, giving it actual time control.
The entire salt area is then built into a large floating castle with a salt platform in the middle, connected by chains to the walls. Below is a great brine lake with time-related weirdness in it.
The general design is bound to give real Xbox gaming-related veterans (The ones who know what was supposed to be it's probable would-be mascot, even through it went badly, and now the mascot of the Xbox classic is a different character)...
First, S4L7 uses some weird temporal powers, it forces Plantnihilator to first fight entirely the 4 most powerful dead AG-boss entities.
Plantnihilator comes victorious from that, but S4L7 takes any powers from it.
Now S4L7 throws a lot of bombs into the center platform. Moves orbiting around it, and repeats it a few times. Since Plantnihilator managed to actually attack it, this causes S4L7 to spawn in a clone (Before, S4L7 would have fired salt lightning or something...I don't know. I'm taking this from a boss that I could easily get to second phase quickly, althrough the rest of the fight was brutal), and spit a few more bombs.
Then, both S4L7s do a strange gesture with their hands, and cause time to Fast Forward. Plantnihilator's reaction times, however, are the same as before. The S4L7s hit the platform with their large fists, causing a Saltwave (A salt-based shockwave. Don't ask how it works, because you'll create more salt...On second thought, think how it works only if you want it to be stronger). Plantnihilator couldn't get off on time, so it got hurt.
Then, then do something similar, but with Slow. Since only FF affects them, this means that the shockwave ends up hitting Plantnihilator again, throwing it into the time brine.

Last edited:
>1/2

-=Charges
Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (295/300) +1 from Piono
Essence Defiler (7/30)
Fathom Skulker (9/10)

-=Summons
*whistles*

-=Actions™
Everything I own jumps on the Planhilahtkaht whatever. You know what I mean.
Except the Prophet.
He can't do anything.
He'll lie on the ground and wait for normal entities to show up so that he's useful.

...you'll destroy everything that I love?
HAH
Good thing I'm an emotionally devoid monster who takes the ability to smell from people!
heheheeheheheheeeheheh.
get rekt.

-=Alchemies
Dunestrider's Sunback && Eternity's Tremor == Dunestrider's Tremor, of the Original Name (Lvl. 18, 17/19) (cloak) [EE] -- 5% chance to nullify damage dealt by an entity to equipped entity.
"Meep" && Sheep in a bottle && Blushing Catgirls (Essence of Eep) == MSHEEP^3 (Lvl. 15, 5/16) [EE] --
Choice to activate MSHEEEP any turn instead of the normal attack. MSHEEEP has a 33% chance to trigger Eep, which deals regular damage, Meep, which deals 1.5x damage or Sheep, which causes a sheep to trample the entity and the entity misses. This can be avoided and a regular attack can be dealt if chosen.
Artificial Guardian Reconstruction: 4/8 <-- kinda forgot a charge two turns ago. You can look at it on page 225

You craft the alchemy, and give it the tag [EE] (Entity Equipment). The player may not use this alchemy normally, and may only equip it to an entity of their choice (maybe only under their control - I dunno; YOU DECIDE!). Once it is equipped, that entity gains the properties of the alchemy equipped. Equipped alchemies cannot be moved off of entities unless that entity dies. Once it does, the alchemy returns to it's creators inventory, and must be "reshaped" - You can't put a dragon's chestplate onto a giant floating boat and expect it to fit properly.

This gives a way of -slightly- upgrading old entities with newer stuff.

*NOTE* Equipments shouldn't make anything unbeatable - just gives them some more abilities beyond their base creation.

Example:
Bottled Dragonfire && Gauntlet == Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/11) - This could give an entity a fire-attack ability.
Reshape: Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/5)

Reshaping an Equipment takes lvl / 2 charge time rounded up.
Inventory
+1 to Piono, +1 to Darkside, and +1 to Abe

The Plantnihilator discovers why a simple square of 3 cm is actually an horrible weapon of mass destruction.
The realization destroys his mind while a simple square of 3 cm vaporizes his body.
3 cm
3 x 3
9 cm
1 cm is a line
a line is made of infinite points.
any measure of a line has infinite points.
a centimetre has infinite points in its line.
3 cm is 3 times as infinite as that.
a 3 x 3 square is 3 times as infinite as that.
When a simple square hits the Plantnihilator he is faced with an incredible number of infinities, not only he does a goes in int overflow, but he also realizes that euclidean geometry is a lie.
The realization destroys his mind.
Then the various infinite points fall from the flying square and their friction sets him to flame, vaporizing it, as they cause a various number of infinite friction.

Scythe of (Eardrum) Death 4/4
Conga Drums 3/3
Anarchist's Cookbook 5/5

Uncapped: 29/150 +3 from Consumer
6/25 +3 from Consumer
3/25

+3 Consumer

(Modular Armor && Battle Suit) || ( Nano Orb of Pure Energy && Miniature nuclear reactor && Solar Panels && Quantum Nano Comupter && Titanium && Orichalcum && Neutronium && Perfectioned exoskeleton && Recycling System && Anti Gravity Device&& Plasma shielding device) = Hezetor Armor Mk 1 (Level 25: 26/26) Complete!

Sword of sunder absorption && Caledfwlch && Termination && Module of Total Manipulation && Unbreakable Katana = Avaritias (Level 25: 26/26) Complete!

Astral Skiff && Ethereal Tunneler && Gate Zeppelin && Astral Ship && Dust from Limbo&& Computer && Miniature Spiral Sun Engine && Portal interceptor= Limbo Carrack (Level 25: 26/26) Complete!

The Power Glove || Small Gear from mechanus && Sacred Stone && Control Matrix && Quantum Computer && Keys of the Stars && Pienal of Warpidio = Chirotheca Dominatus (Level 25: 25/26)

um
actually....
no.
a 3 centimeter line does not have infinite posts.
there is a minimum distance, known as the plank length. it is the distance light travels in a plank instant. a plank instant is the time it takes light to, if i recall, go from one end of an electron to another (but don't quote me on that.). there is no distance smaller then that.
so your infinity is really just an absurdly big number of plank lengths.
probably less then 4^^^4 of them to be honest.
/technically.... NULL

Well, a line having infinite points is only possible in the perfect mathematical world, which this is not. Our forms are but code, code that is fundamentally flawed, code that will break down with time. A line also has no mass, as it is not solid. If it is solid, then it is no longer a line. With that being said, a line has no mass so that it cannot exert weight from gravity interacting with it. Without weight, it cannot exert a force of friction on the Plantnihalator.

With that being said, even if the 3x3 cm cube was capable of being expressed in Terraria, it has been stopped by the two layers of shielding me and some mimes have thrown up for the Plantnihalator.

x2 11/11 CHARGES EXPENDED: MIME SHIELDING, 165000/165000
The sheer amount of mental energy exuded from the mimes that happen to be on and around the Plantnihalator block any mass or energy that tries to get near. Even if someone somehow gets past the mental energy-made-solid shields, The sheer press of mimes will quickly overwhelm and interfere with any attacks that try affect the Plantnihalator.Also, these aren't any ordinary Mimes. They are armed with Mime Rifles, Mime Grenades, Mime Swords, Mime Spears, Mime Rocket Launchers and Mime C-4. Trust me. You do not want to mess with the Mimes. They are also trained to ignore their ancestral rivalry with including, but not limited to: clowns, hot dog men, ninjas, pirates, cyborgs, aliens, vampires, werewolves, zombies, skeletons, ghosts, ghasts, spectres, priests, politicians, generals, soldiers, warriors, vikings, barbarians, roman legionaires, golems, dragons, secret agents(Men in black, suits, G-Men, incognito or otherwise), mad doctors, jedi knights, Chuck Norris, the grim reaper themself, Darth Vader, Wizards, witches, warlocks, and walruses. In addition, they are also specially trained to counter any possible mime removal services or tactics you (The AGs) may have in mind to employ.

Charges:
1: Hemalurgy Leveling system: 9/50, (+1 from Goldenready)
2: 11/50 EXPENDED
3: 11/??? EXPENDED

+3 to Emerald_Mann

>2/2

-=Charges
Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (296/300)
Essence Defiler (8/30)
Fathom Skulker (10/10) - COMPLETE

-=Summons
Something lightning fast flies out of the Rift, seemingly fleeing something. If this... floating squid which is rotting the air is terrified of something down there... we have much to l̮̝̬e̗̟͍͇̤̘̠̕à̞͙͙͉̰̣̬r͕̼̜̤̜n͍̜̳̬̣͙͈.̤

Fathom Skulker summoned!
HP: 100,000
50% Evade chance
Entities damaged by Fathom Skulker gain Lesser Devoid for the next turn. (+25% dmg taken, -25% dmg dealt)

-=Actions™
...Hey Look!
Something New™!
IT (literally) FLY TACKLES THE PLANANAIHILAJGISDGHLSDthatthing.
Get devoooiided!
Which means that it'll take 25% more damage.
So all our entities only need to deal 300,000 damage total.
kek

-=Alchemies
Dunestrider's Sunback && Eternity's Tremor == Dunestrider's Tremor, of the Original Name (Lvl. 18, 18/19) (cloak) [EE] -- 5% chance to nullify damage dealt by an entity to equipped entity.
"Meep" && Sheep in a bottle && Blushing Catgirls (Essence of Eep) == MSHEEP^3 (Lvl. 15, 6/16) [EE] --
Choice to activate MSHEEEP any turn instead of the normal attack. MSHEEEP has a 33% chance to trigger Eep, which deals regular damage, Meep, which deals 1.5x damage or Sheep, which causes a sheep to trample the entity and the entity misses. This can be avoided and a regular attack can be dealt if chosen.
Artificial Guardian Reconstruction: 5/8

You craft the alchemy, and give it the tag [EE] (Entity Equipment). The player may not use this alchemy normally, and may only equip it to an entity of their choice (maybe only under their control - I dunno; YOU DECIDE!). Once it is equipped, that entity gains the properties of the alchemy equipped. Equipped alchemies cannot be moved off of entities unless that entity dies. Once it does, the alchemy returns to it's creators inventory, and must be "reshaped" - You can't put a dragon's chestplate onto a giant floating boat and expect it to fit properly.

*NOTE* Equipments shouldn't make anything unbeatable - just gives them some more abilities beyond their base creation.

Example:
Bottled Dragonfire && Gauntlet == Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/11) - This could give an entity a fire-attack ability.

Inventory

Current Inventory: Pocket Dimension
Pocket Dimension: Inventory And Protection (Clothing that both holds items and keeps the wearer safe) (Equipped)
Final Resort: Go Out With A Smile (Kamikaze style) (Inactive)
Explosive Ammo M2 Browning (wepon) (Equipped)

Broken Scanner && Repair Kit = Functional Scanner. (Level 15: 5/16)

North Guardian: 30/50 (+4 from godmodder)
South Guardian: 6/50

+3 to Goldenready

I have no idea what to do. I suppose I'm mostly passing time until the Guardian charges are ready... but I guess I can sort-of do things in the meantime, so it's time to gun down a Flesh Golem, I guess? The woman in a suit takes aim, then opens fire on it, explosions of fire crashing against the surface of the Flesh Golem's body and leaving behind smoldering scorch marks.

Blood: 275,001
Dreams: online.
|slot one| Dream of Hilarity - Gain "Feeling Funny" buff, or give the buff to someone else, which gives you/ally a 33% dodge rate for two turns. 6 turn cooldown.| on cooldown, 4* turns (source: benevolent clowns)
|Slot two| Dream of violence- give a target entity 1.5* damage for one turn. 3 turn cooldown. on cooldown, 2 turns left(source: Kek motion gun)
|Slot three| empty|
|Slot four| empty|

pebbletopia 34/50 <-- 20 goes to here.
Pebbletopiathing 8/10
Pionostuff 9/50 +3 w32
+3 consumer
celestial mirror && blood dagger && JOEs perception crystal && soulshard katana && technosoulblade ==TechnoRelease blade level 25 21/26
Gaia metal(earth-infused metal) && Liquid air(a special magical type of air) && Phoenix Flame(special fire) && Elemental Water(self explanatory) || Void Seed (void corrupts stuff) = Corruption of light lvl 12 12/13
((Gaia metal || mech frame) ++ machinery) && (Computer && time warp core ++cooling ++intelligence && assorted future tech &&Three laws of robotics = Post-singularity superintelegence )) || assembly line ++ balancing = Robotic Robotic robot assembly line assembly line lvl 20 12/21
NEW! vial of spawning sickness && sniper rifle && essence of spawncamping && accuracy boosting scope = spawnkiller rifle (intent- deal increased damage to entitys if less then one full EOTB and response section has occurred since their spawning using the special) Lvl? 1/?
placeopder.
steffan RP: 3. Steffan BP: also 3
steffan uses bag of tomo with 3RP 1 BP, and gains permanent double action... and as such, produces another 1 rp and bp per turn. steffan then uses his (2(actions) +2 (bobs) -1 (bag) = 3) BP to create 6 more walls. he keeps his 1 RP.
Light of kekreation uses me! a duplicate light of kekreation with half HP appears (as such, the duplicate has 2.5 HP... i guess the .5 would just be easier to remove or smth.). the duplicate light creates a wall for the bigger light.
the builder bobs, as stated, make 2 BP for steffan.
the turrets shoot Plantnihilator.
I use what the rock on Plantnihilator.
vial of spawning sickness && sniper rifle && essence of spawncamping && accuracy boosting scope = spawnkiller rifle (intent- deal increased damage to entitys if less then one full EOTB and response section has occurred since their spawning using the special) Level 25. Good idea but spawnkilling is sort of cheap, so I'm making it so that it only deals damage to those entities. Around 40,000 should be good and a 3 charge.

You use What the Rock on Plantnihilator...
Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson leaps out of the Rock artifact and stares the Plantnihilator deep in the eye, before running at full speed and using his signature Rock Bottom move. Dwayne's elbow latches onto the neck of the Plantnihilator (it doesn't matter if it has a neck, the Rock > Logic) in the blink of an eye, akin to a boa constrictor. The Plantnihilator attempts to free itself out of the choke-hold, before Dwayne hops twenty meters in the air and slams it down on the ground. The lack of air combined with the weight of Dwayne makes the Plantnihilator take 40,000 damage!

68/???
48/50 for the whirlwind
15/50 for pantslife
Mass Dream-struction AND infinite duplicator rack = Perpetual Lucidity 11/18
Thirty Birds with One Stone AND Exterminatus Bomb = Thirty Birds with One Exploding Freakin' Stone 11/21
+1 to redstone, sirplop and goldenready

Bronzethrillium AND Radioactive Tungsten Carbide(Uranium AND tungsten Carbide): 3/?

Bronzethrillium: Its function is pretty straightforward. It can power machines like redstone, light things up like glowstone, and do whatever mithril and adamantium can do. Except, using the power of HIGH LEVEL COMBOBs, it has advanced machine dismantling due to its redstone side fusing with high power and some control over flame, due to advanced glowstone.

Tungsten Carbide: tungsten carbide is a powerful and strong material popular in many of today's modern industries, having double the strength and density of steel.

Uranium: A radioactive element, often used to power nuclear power plants, bombs, and the incorrect popcultural assumption that radiation is an acidic green in color.

Bid progress: (note, if you have more than 50 points here, you will only have 50 subtracted from your score. If nobody has more than 15 points, NOBODY wins)
darkside: 63
Cyan: 60
Sirplop: 29
Pricey: 27
nemean lion: 27
Redstone: 18
Abeneautmal: 17
Goldenready: 17
battlefury: 5
kelvin: 1

Favors owed:
Goldenready (Continuous +1 application)
Abeneautmal
Cyanogynist
Darkside

I warp up to the Plantnihilator and use the ring of conceptual manipulation to manipulate it into being the concept of being harmless.
You use the alchemy on Plantnihilator!
The boss laughs it off and shouts that you can't just make him harmless, before he attempts to squish you with one of his leaves...
Before he realizes his razor-sharp leaves have been turned into something similar to a cozy blanket. So cozy, in fact, that you almost fall asleep before you snap out of it. The Plantnihilator continues attempting to wreck every single AG entity, sometimes actually impaling itself on sharp ends or moving so quickly that its leaves actually rip in the wind due to how soft they are. Its stem can no longer support it and it falls on the ground, the bouncy bulb hopping all over the AG side and slamming into various objects and things in a comedy movie-esque way (you swear you can even hear the Wilhelm Scream a couple times there) before it ends up slowly sliding back up to you. The effect wears off, although the damage is already done. The "damage" here being 40,000 points.

Nihil Novi 42/100

Something 5/25

My own thing (LEVELING) 11/50

Gun && Axe && Runes = Warlock Rifle 8/16

Spikes && Acid && Runes || Turtle Armour = Hedge-Turtle Skinsuit 8/19

Soul of the Roblox Guest && Element of Anger && Explodium essence && Vial of Fury && Bag = Raging Guest Bag (Level 25) 7/26 (It is another turn summon themed item where you throw 4 guests while these have moderate HP and attack but there is a 10% chance of spawning a raging guest which has higher HP and attack and when it dies, it explodes dealing high damage to the killer indeed)

Current Saga: I do believe that Canon is dead. (Possibly the final saga before the last act begin)
Current Arc: Jungle Madness

Before Action/RP Trash: Ehh?

Action: I blast the Plantnihilator via the Pineapple Device, coated with plant and weed killing liquid. "Eat this with poison."

The barrier priest sends another barrier at Steffan.

The flesh golem I have called tears the Plantnihilator into paper

The assassination gunman shoots the Plantnihilator

+1 to Redstone, W32Coravint and Thartler

Support me if you want.

Blah’s Power Core. Cooldown in turns: 8/8. [SPOIL OF WAR]
Pineapple Device: Cooldown in turns: 3/3 USING. [SPOIL OF WAR]

Scythe-blaster of the moon dragon. CD in Turns: 0/3. [Level 50] It can be used to slice a target for high damage or it can be also used to heal a target for a high amount.

Magic Charge Pendent. Charge storage: 2/10 charges (charges every turn). [Level 50] If I use it on a foe, it deals lots of damage but weakened when if I use it with 1 lesser charge

Sword of Git Gud (Known as SoGG) CD: 0/2. [Level 25] Charge: THE MINI RECKONING 6/7 (You must use the Weapon 7 times to activate this charge)
Fully Charged Runepaw's Gauntlet CD: 2/2. [Level 25] Current Runes: 9/25 Ice, Ice, Fire, Shadow, Light, Shadow, Thunder, Heal, Ice.
Storm Firey Bullet Blaster CD: 2/2 [Level 25] Has the 20% chance of Burning or 5% chance of Napalming (Stronger version of Burning)
Liquid Death [Level 10]
Rust [Level 16]
BSU Flame Blaster CD: 3/3 [Level 25] This flameblaster can instantly cause a high damage burn for 2 turns with a cooldown of 3 turns.
Curse of Fates and Death CD: 1/1. (In turns) [Level 25] Causes 1 to 3 random Status effects that are randomized including Gravcrush, XBONIC Plague and Mark of Dog
Silver Guardian's Protective Armour [EE] CD: 0/4 (PLACED ON THE BARRIER PRIEST) [Level 25] (Part of the Anti-Power Creep set. The Armour can give a Entity 25% Damage Resistance to anything and 25% status effect/debuff resistance (including XBONIC Plague) for 2 turns and has a cooldown of 3 or 4)

Super Deal With It Glasses [Level 7] (NERFED DUE TO CURSE OF REPETITIVENESS)
When the Gauntlet has been used, Generates up to 3 Runes per Action or (1 to 3 Runes per Action This is Random you know.) Also, It can hold up to 25 Runes (Ooh that's cool! but sometimes can be one of the most powerful Level 25 Items in the game due to these)

Fire: Deals very high damage to the enemy when used, low chance of burning.

Heal: Heals the ally for much more HP when used.

Damage: Deals heavy damage to the enemy when used.

Ice: Deals high damage to the enemy when used, high chance of freezing. (Can be used on stupid high-damaging entities and some power-creep entities)

Thunder: Deals medium damage to 3 select enemies when used, medium chance of paralysing.

Light: Deals high damage to the enemy or heavy damage to the dark/shadow enemy when used.

Shadow: Deals high damage to the enemy or heavy damage to the light enemy when used.

I know the Light and Shadow Runes can be pretty complicated but here are the buffing Runes

Attack Buffer: Gives 25% Attack increase for 3 turns when used on the ally.

Defence Buffer: Gives 25% Defence increase for 3 turns when used on the ally

Dodge: Gives 25% Dodge Rate for 3 turns when used on the ally.

MLG (I cannot think enough MLG Stuff...): Deals extreme damage to the enemy (massive damage to 2 enemies or very high damage to 3 enemies) and reduces 25% Attack, Defence and 25% Dodge on the enemy it inflicted (10% All stats on 2 enemies and 5% All stats on 3 enemies) or heals the ally for so much HP and gives 25% Attack, Defence and 25% Dodge on the ally. 1/100 chance of creating the rune also, it is extremely rare as well (probably for balance reasons)
The Pineapple Device is switched on as a delicious wave of pinapple juice splashes all over Plantnihilator.
The Plantnihilator is now fully covered with pineapple juice which somehow stops it from completing photosynthesis? Don't ask how, it just happens. The Plant ends up having to brush off the pineapple juice using a mop (yes, it mops itself), before it realizes that the water the mop was soaked in was pineapple juice as well! Wow. 60,000 damage. The juice that the Plantnihilator mopped off itself the first time around lands on Grimsby who miraculously takes 15,000 damage. (Before anyone b#*%es to me that it landed on Tazz and I'm biased, Grimsby is literally the only other PG entity to use the splash effect on. It's not my fault at all.)

The update/dop is complete.
Next dop in 70+ hours.
BIG and BAD things have been moved back to next dop, so await them... again.
70+ hours, pfft, more like- Wait, :red:, I actually completed this dop at an insane speed.
Oh well.
You win this time, past me.
You win this time.

Ehehehe, I'm gonna take this post!
Slot 1
{Recreate: Element’s Maker} && {Recreate: Compound’s Creator} && Corrupted Spell Bullet && Polymorphic Lab Glassware = Glitch City Laboratory (Lv. ?, 2/?)
A set of polymorphic glassware in the form of an Erlenmeyer flask containing a solid truncated cone of a pitch black substance in its standard configuration. However, at the user's glitch-manipulating will, other items can be pulled out of the Erlenmeyer flask, space bending to allow the item out of the flask. With the items extracted, any amount of any existing chemical can be transmuted by "glitch magic" into any other chemical, including fake ones and glitch ones.
Slot 2
Ace of Swords Card && Hungry Node && ME 16384k Storage Cell && Spellcard Template = Ace of Swords 「Digitizer」 (Level 20, 12/21)
A Rider-Waite Ace of Swords card. It stays perfectly flat regardless of any force applied to it. When it hits anything with sufficient force, it sucks in matter around it and stores it as data, which can be read with any matter-data conversion tool.
Slot 3
Kagerou (Kantai Collection) Figurine && Standard Battle Android && Quadruple Cord Attachment Points && ((SPAMR Launcher (MineFactory Reloaded) && Chemical Thrower (Immersive Engineering)) && (Double Compressed Torcherino (Torcherino) && Augment: Space-Time Flux Unifier (Thermal Expansion) && Overclocker Upgrade (IndustrialCraft^2))) = Battle Gynoid Kagerou (Level 25, 22/26) (+3 from Cyan, +2 from Pricey)
A 1:1 scale gynoid of Kagerou from Kantai Collection. In addition to her standard weapons in her remodeled form, she has four fully controllable cords extending from her back that can connect to various weapons, one of which is permanently connected to a rocket launcher that fires chemical-spraying rockets. I don't even know how she stays upright, she just does.
Slot 4
(Imaginary Time Block (Magical Crops) && Double Compressed Torcherino && SCP-124 && Jinkela && Phytogenic Insolator) && Module Casing = Instant Growth Farming Module (Level ?, 3/?)
A module that can be installed into, say, a tool. Instantly grows seeds and upgrades them to give the highest yields in existence.

Charges
Project Factory (21/100) [Entity]
Project TAKEOVER (22/50) [Vulnerability]
Project POWER CORE (12/50)
+3 JOEbob.
Project Factory Bid
Cyanogynist (28)
Pricey12345 (25)
Battlefury13 (15)
teag2 (6)
Hezetor (5)
SilentStorm (3)

Action
I use the Buzzing Transistor Core and the Sword of Destruction on the Plantnihilator. That's it. I gotta work on my own stuff, ya know?

You first use the Buzzing Transistor Core! I assume that you use the damage function and not Cull() or Spark() as the Plantnihilator is the only PG here other than Grimsby.
The Core switches and turns before releasing a beam of PURE DAMAGE! The Plantnihilator now has a hole punctured in it, a massive hole, a hole worth a whopping 200,000 damage. The Plantnihilator looks around to try and fix it somehow, before it realizes that it has just been REKT. This hole isn't going away. It stares at itself, then at the Core and does this repeatedly. The Plantnihilator has almost been annihlated. Not nearly dead, no, but very close to death. Wow. That... sure was something incredible. Crash applied! Flood applied! Purge applied!

To top all of that off, you also use the Sword of Destruction on it, dealing 75,000 damage and inflicting Inferno on it. Hah. I just thought of something.
It'd be funny if you killed it, right?
...Well, laugh it off, chump. Here's your Loot Bag.
Mumbles to self about how insane this whole thing is.

You open up your bag, revealing three Peashooter Seeds!
You can plant these seeds any time you want and they will sprout up and become a Peashooter, which is entity made by yours truly. What makes it unique?
Heheheheh. Open that spoiler down there.

Vor Simulator 1.0
"I spent over thirtyyy minutes on this entity.
This isn't a joke.
Please enjoyyy.
If yyyou don't, I'll cryyy myyyself to sleep."
Prettyyy accurate, eh?

Shut up.

It's more funnyyy wwwhen you realize Vor actually spent thirtyyy minutes on it.

Peashooter: [AG] HP: 300,000/300,000.
Gain one upgrade point every turn. The first upgrade costs one point, the second costs two, so on and so forth. You can only go down one upgrade path! It's hard to make a tree here, so [1.1] and [1.2] are splits, [1.1.1] and [1.1.2] are splits from [1.1], etc.
You can place multiple seeds at a time and each seed can coexist with others. Note that hastily plopping them down when you see something difficult isn't recommended, as on their own these are rather weak.
I would argue that this is the coolest reward anyone has ever gotten here, but that doesn't really matter.

[1.1] Repeater (+15,000 Damage, Active: Rapid Fire, x2 DMG for a turn, 3 charge)
[1.2] Twopeater (Attacks two entities, Active: Split Shot, attacks five entities, 3 charge)
[1.3] Pea-nut (+15,000 Regen, Active: Quick Heal, +50,000 HP to itself or any other entity, 3 charge)
[1.1.1] Repea-peater (+15,000 Damage, Passive: Splash Pea, 10,000 DMG to a random enemy)
[1.1.2] Rockpeater (-15,000 Damage, Passive: Rock Pea, stuns any non-boss entity for a turn)
[1.2.1] Threepeater (Attacks three entities, Passive: Unpredictable Shot, can't choose where the third shot will land, albeit it'll always be an enemy)
[1.2.2] Trickspeater (+10,000 Damage, Passive: The Ol' Switch-a-roo, shot entities will switch damage values for the turn, sans the Godmodder)
[1.3.1] Pea-nuttier (+15,000 Regen, Passive: Finishing Move, regains all health upon finishing off an enemy)
[1.3.2] Pea-vine (+15,000 Damage, Passive: Leech Pea, will regain the same amount of health sapped from the entity)
[1.1.1.1] Rethreeter (+30,000 Damage, Active: Rage Quit, annihilates itself and one-shots any non-boss entity. Only works if the Peashooter isn't dead, 0 charge)
[1.1.1.2] Boostpeater (+30,000 Damage, Active: Booster Pea, speeds up an active of itself or any ally by the amount of charge used on this active)
[1.1.2.1] Boulder-pea (+15,000 Damage, Active: Crusher, one-shots any entity other than a boss, 6 charge)
[1.1.2.2] Freeze-pea (+15,000 Damage, Active: Freezer, stuns any non-boss entity for three turns, 3 charge)
[1.2.1.1] Tripleater (+15,000 Damage, third shot can be controlled, Active: Pea Storm, deals 10,000 damage to every enemy entity, 3 charge)
[1.2.1.2] Wildpeater (+75,000 Damage, no shots can be controlled, Active: Obedience, can control shots for a turn, 3 charge)
[1.2.2.1] Sneakpeater (+20,000 Damage, Active: Damage Redaction, redacts one attack dealt to it that very turn even if it happened before your post, 3 charge)
[1.2.2.2] Trickster-pea (+5,000 Damage, Active: Damage Substitution, redirects one attack dealt to it that very turn to an enemy entity, 3 charge)
[1.3.1.1] Pea-nuttest (+30,000 Regen, Active: Weaponized Masochism, deals any amount of damage to itself but deals an equal amount to any enemy, 0 charge)
[1.3.1.2] Peanut Butter (+10,000 Regen, Active: Transfusion, gives any amount of health to any ally but deals an equal amount to itself, 0 charge)
[1.3.2.1] Grapea (+20,000 Damage, Active: Ultra Leech, regains x3 health this turn, 3 charge)
[1.3.2.2] Power-vine (+15,000 Damage, Active: Power Leech, regains the amount of health equal to this entity's damage)
[2.0] Grand Finale (Requires entity to be at the max level, takes five upgrade points. Destroys self but gives two Peashooter seeds in return)

Sniper Armor, lvl 3, incerases accuracy of guns
Empire Earth IV, lvl 3
Disassembly,lvl 5
Thunder Stone (lvl 5)
Transformation Stone (lvl 5)

Two Handed Axe, lvl 7
Typhoon Sniper (lvl 7)
Matlera Hook (lvl 9)
Sol's Twig (lvl 10)
Angelic Longbow (lvl 10)
Demonic Recurve (lvl 10)
Thunder Essence (lvl 15)

Power Ranger Armor (lvl 15)
Balladina's Poisoned Longsword (lvl 25)
Ultimata Drain Rifles (lvl 26)
Bold is for crafted items
Italics is for gained from other things (like steal...)
Underline is for found items via charges
Purple: Lvl 1-5
Blue: Lvl 6-10
Light Blue: Lvl 11-15
Green: Lvl 16-20
Yellow: Lvl 21-25
Orange: Lvl 25-35
Red: Lvl 36-50
Ra
inbow: Lvl >50
Black: Spoil
------
Charges:
Elite/Boss: Collab/Pricey: Nihil Novi (41/100) (+1 Pricey)
Charge/item merge: Liberium Malicous (18/35)
Entity: Mi-Hetir (18/40)
------
Alchemies:
Slot 1:

Mini Hakkero && Silver Knives && Tsunami && Terra Blade && Valflame && Killer Bow && Compressed Leaf Cube && Compressed Lava Cube && Compressed Water Cube === Terra Hakkero

Level: 22
Progress: 5/23
It functions exactly as hakkero, but has a lot of functions in it. For example, it can shoot knives which beat vampires and affect time itself, it can cast Master Sparks, it can shoot Holy arrows or fire Terra Beams, it can cast Valflame on foe *Fire-Type Fire-Emblem tome*, or critically hit a foe, or it can use Grass, Fire or Water-type moves against targets.

Slot: 2
Done.

Materials&Resulting item: (Sylveon's essence && Serperior essence) && Polish Flag && PWNHammer && The Great One && Sans ashes || Undyne's Spear == The Genocidal Shipper's Spear

Level: 16
Progress: 17/17

Description: Wait, wait, I'm that shipper. The spear looks pretty simple - figure of two Pokemon on left and right side, Polish flag on middle and titanium tip. Anyways, here's function. User stabs the spear in front of foe summoning both Serperior and Sylveon ghosts, but in middle of confession, scenery suddenly changes to Polish Sejm where a random noble ghost says: "Veto! I disagree! Sejm's canceled. Go back to homes." Before the Serperior ghost uses Grass Pledge, the Sylveon Ghost uses Fairy Wind, and then the person wielding this weapon gives enemy bad time, causing both ghost attacks to hit the foe. Finally, user stabs soul of enemy roughly 13 times.

Slot: 3
Materials&Resulting item: Bone of Sans && Bone of Papyrus && Bone Glove && Bonehand Summon == Funny Skeletal Staff

Level: 16
Progress: 3/17

Description: It is mostly used as offensive purpose, but also it has passive ability to tell puns. Usually, it isn't even used to do anything, but when used against killers, it's true powers allow users to dunk the foes with spirits of spooky scary skeletons.

Slot 4:
Materials&Resulting item: Templar's Robe || Viking's Plate armor && Every Healing Potion on Existence && (Turtle Armor && Nanosuit && Mythril Chainmail) == Health-system-breaker

Level: 20
Progress: 6/21

Description: A armor, which, used right, can make every HP system not matter, as it might work as Uber-Strong version of every tanky armours ever invented or created by others. It resembles Templar's robe, but being strong against everything combined. Not even Void can simply destroy the shield, not even Death can tear soul from that armor. Side effects include being a literal pancake between regeneration waves, attracting entire viking regiment to fight you, or even permanent potion sickness.
------
Actions&RP:
I...

I'm sick of the PGs. I want them to die.

Just like that.

I quickly Stab a Plantnihilator with G. Shipper's Spear 144 times, before looking at it. Darn, still nope? I'm going to blast it out of Solar Universe! I kick it into void then, where it suffocates. It respawns, but I quickly re-kill it by igniting it with Move Flamethrower. What, I'm not the one to judge who dies, but I'm mad now.
------
Stats:
HP: N/A, why do you want to know HP of invulnerable player?
Spoil Cooldown: N/A
Item Cooldown: Power Ranger Armor: ★★★★
Charges:
★ - 1
✰ - 0
♡ - ??? (coming soon(not))
♥ - ??? (coming soon(not))
Bombs: N/A, what, did you think it's 2hu? (Maybe doing it later? ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰)
That might go on until I do something.
------
Helping:
+1 Cyan
+1 Pricey
+1 Piono
---------------
OOC:
The Plantnihilator is already dead, so you end up dealing 30,000 damage to Grimsby! You use the spear to impale Grimsby before you kick him out of the universe, straight into somewhere VERY FAR and VERY BAD.
You then violently kill him again, this time with a flamethrower. Wow. That was something.

Charges

Artifact 44/300
Beamlord 39/50
An Old Friend 40/50 (+1 from Pianoplayer)

+1 to @JOEbob, +1 to @pionoplayer and +1 to @Cyanogynist (Please tag me when assisting me. Your assists will be wasted otherwise.)

Redstone takes a Short Circut from TF2 and shocks the Plantninhlator.
Attack redirected to Grimsby! You shock it, dealing 15,000 damage.
Tip: If you wanna view your assists, simply do Ctrl + F and either "Redstonetam" or "Redstone". Chances are, it'll work.

Tetrahellatus: 79/450
Senator Shrek: 36/50
Orbital Base Deployment: 22/40

Clod Launcher && Large Nano Shotgun= Nano Clodgun (Level 25, 7/26)
Gryazev-Shipunov GSh-6-30 && The complete list of all the books written by Trotsky && The Communist Manifesto && Size Reducer= Permanent Revolution (Level 17, 13/18)
Alright, this sounds awful, as we have to 1-turn kill an awful mess of a plant...I know:
I channel the spirits and thoughts of all the people who got the endings of their books, films, games...spoiled; those who have been grinding too much in RPGs, of all the people who have been victims of spawncamping, everyone who had ever been stuck in a multiplayer game with a team of useless noobs and squeakers, of the average Robocraft veteran sick of seeing that game being changed to cater to CoD kids, of all the people who found that their favourite fiction series (Be it a sci-fi game trilogy, a film series, a book series, a cartoon series) had a nonsensical ending that had no foreshadowing, of all the people who have fought in the Great Internet Shipping Wars (Specially if canon torpedoed their ship), of all the people who have been ripped off by No Man's Sky, of all the people who have been involved in the Great Debating of the Internet, of all the people who are sick of stale memes being used anyways, of all the people who have ever been on circlejerks, of all of Tumblr, 4chan, Reddit and the Internet in general, all the gaming critics who fail to beat games kids could beat, and promptly compare them to Dark Souls, and all of those who can't understand how to fire 3 shots out of 2 barrels, and all of those who stepped on a Lego... And I take this, and infuse the Spirit of Salt into a salt saker, creating the S4L7.
The S4L7 is a massive salt shaker-shaped robot without legs. It, however, comes with the same holes that allow it to spread the Salt, along with 2 gun arms that also allow it to use several salt-related attacks.
With this bot, salt is a way of life. The ceiling is salt, the floor is salt, the walls are salt, and to an extent the air is salt and you breathe in it and you can constantly taste the salt.
I proceed to assume control of the S4L7 (Althrough I'll still refer to S4L7 separately even through it shouldn't even outlast this turn)
Inmediately, I fly away and use the "Salt Hail" attack, which causes salt streams to carpet-bomb the area; and then S4L7 flies back to continue the fight. Then S4L7 fires a shotgun-like blast of explosive salt balls (Known as the Mega Saltshot). At the same time, a Salt Wave is created by stomping on the ground (Don't ask). Then, Salt Spikes form from the ground after somehow stomping on it again (The Salt Wave is still around) and crosshairs appear close to Plantnihilator, causing salt explosions in their centres. This sends Salt Cluster Bombs flying upwards...And then they fall, spreading even more salt on Plantnihilator. Finally, a Charge Salt (A ball of salt that is charged up before being fired, and which deals massive damage. If not reflected somehow, it comes back and orbits the shooter. Once 3 are orbiting, they can power the Phantom Salter) is fired at Plantnihilator, causing large amounts of damage. Then, the S4L7 flies away to a faraway rooftop, and fires a Saltruption, which causes a massive wall of salt to temporarily erupt from the ground.
Upon coming back, it comes with salt drones (AKA Skysalters), which fire Saltsplinter shells (They explode into 6 Saltsplinters upon impact, further salting the target), and now fires Salt Claws, which spawn in the air and after staying in place, move in a paralell or perpendicular direction from S4LT, always away from it, while the Salt Spikes are spawned AGAIN in order to make dodging more difficult. Then, Saltal Missiles (Salt Missiles that split in 3 Salt Missiles that themselves split) are fired along with the Mega Saltshot again. Finally, Salt Cluster Bombs+Salt Wave, and a second Charge Salt is fired, and S4L7 flies away and fires the Salt Hail.
Another Skysalter spawns upon returning, and S4L7 fires the Salt Wave alongside he Salt Claws, then the Salt Spikes along with Salt Cluster Bombs, and, finally, Saltal Missiles alongside another Salt Wave. Inmediately after, the Charge Salt starts being charged, and is fired (2 Charge Salts)
Back to flying away, Saltruption is used again.
Upon coming back, there's now 3 Skysalters peppering at Plantnihilator and 1 Charge Salt away from it's demise.
Saltal Missiles and Mega Saltshot are fired. Then, S4L7 stomps the ground and fires the Salt Spikes and Salt Claws. Finally the Cluster Salt Bombs and Salt Wave are fired. Now, the third Charge Salt is charged up and fired at Plantnihilator.
S4L7 flies away, and Mega Saltissiles are fired. They are huge Salt Missiles that explode when within an area. While they're quite telegraphed, they keep Plantnihilator distracted so it just doesn't jump once S4L7 comes back. Upon coming back to the main battleground, S4L7 stomps the floor, sending Plantnihilator upwards. Then, finally, the Phantom Salter is fired. This simply fires a massive salt stream that deals massive damage to Plantnihilator and turns everything else that is hit into pure salt. I then use the loudspeaker to say the following: "Like sodium acetate to sodium chloride".
Then, just for pure interest, check what will be of this place in 10,000 years, and find out that this place will be the universe's biggest salt mine, still producing more salt than the rest of the universe combined.
Of course, this is specially awful for Plantnihilator, since not only it has been smitten with the power of pure salt, but is now on salt, which is bad for plants.
RIP. A bunch of salt, missiles and salt missiles fly all at once at the Plant- wait, no, at Grimsby. Poor Grimsby. 60,000 damage dealt.

Blood: 315,001
|slot one| Dream of Hilarity - Gain "Feeling Funny" buff, or give the buff to someone else, which gives you/ally a 33% dodge rate for two turns. 6 turn cooldown.| on cooldown, 4* turns (source: benevolent clowns)
|Slot two| Dream of violence- give a target entity 1.5* damage for one turn. 3 turn cooldown. on cooldown, 2 turns left(source: Kek motion gun)
|Slot three| empty|
|Slot four| empty|

pebbletopia 35/50
Pebbletopiathing 9/10
Pionostuff 13/50 +3 w32
+3 heze
celestial mirror && blood dagger && JOEs perception crystal && soulshard katana && technosoulblade ==TechnoRelease blade level 25 22/26
Gaia metal(earth-infused metal) && Liquid air(a special magical type of air) && Phoenix Flame(special fire) && Elemental Water(self explanatory) || Void Seed (void corrupts stuff) = Corruption of light lvl 12 13/13 done!
((Gaia metal || mech frame) ++ machinery) && (Computer && time warp core ++cooling ++intelligence && assorted future tech &&Three laws of robotics = Post-singularity superintelegence )) || assembly line ++ balancing = Robotic Robotic robot assembly line assembly line lvl 20 13/21
vial of spawning sickness && sniper rifle && essence of spawncamping && accuracy boosting scope = spawnkiller rifle (intent- deal increased damage to entitys if less then one full EOTB and response section has occurred since their spawning using the special) Lvl? 2/?
NEW Alchemy: Corruption of light && celestial metal || quiver of arrows tied to a bow == Abyss Bow & Quiver Lvl ? 1/?
(remember, the above should be stronger then its level because of the corruption of light)
I shank the Plantnihilator with the blood dagger, despite its likely lack of blood. the plantnihilator proceeds to explode as I replace its head-analouge with white fire units.
[used blood dagger, used all WF uses]
Corruption of light && celestial metal || quiver of arrows tied to a bow == Abyss Bow & Quiver Lvl 15

Grimsby takes damage from the blood dagger being used! It drains his blood, or whatever it does, before the White Fire units explode on him, dealing 20,000 all together.

The Annoyance: 110/200(+3 from D3CV, twice)
Bam: 12/50
The Ascension: 12/50
+3 Tazz. Have fun

Emerald grabs the Explosive Laser Sword Gun Thing off his back, and teleports in front of the Barrier Priest "Hey. How's it going? You happen to be spending a lot of time annoying me. Just know that that annoyance both you, and the late Danny, have inflicted is being...harnessed, so to speak. You will regret existing." After that, Emerald stabs the Barrier Priest with both the claw part, and grins, activating the laser bayonet, before firing an explosive point blank into the Barrier Priest, sending both himself and the Barrier Priest away from each other due to elementary psychics. Emerald gets up without a scratch and puts the Explosive Laser Sword Gun Thing back on his back, softly muttering to himself and occasionally laughing

(Sword||Spellbook=Runic Blade)&&(Shield||Pureed Diety=Shield of Divinity)=The Magic Yin-Yang: 12/16
It's a set consisting of a Sword enchanted with Arcane Magic, and a shield imbued with Divine Energy

A sword && Something that's not a sword = Random Object-Throwing Sword: 9/11
It's a sword that has the ability to create random objects from itself. After being used, the random object disappears

Bow||(Twin Daggers&&Divine Energy)=Palutena Bow: 8/13

NEW ALCHEMY

Excalibur || (Dad jokes && Bad puns && the essence of Roxxor && tumblr && memes)=Kekscalibur 1/??
[description needed]

15,000 damage to the Barrier Priest!

Excalibur || (Dad jokes && Bad puns && the essence of Roxxor && tumblr && memes)=Kekscalibur (Level 25)
Kekscalibur. The legendary weapon of kek. What is it, exactly? Oh. Heh.
RFNIUREWNCIUSCNRFEUDISOCFIDNC VIRJFNEIASDCK RTEIOCNIFED CTRMCIOEFNC EFICNRMCJ XONCFOJVNFOMFEOSDV GROIJVKMEOIDFSKNVMCTRGDFV CRTVIRODFISCNMOFNCRVOCNDFOINC VJGIODVND VGJVIODSNMC GVJGV GFVOCKFDSMCJND FJFFOSK VNVDMOM.
That was a cipher.
A really easy one. The words are mashed together, some of them aren't, to make it harder. It should be VERY simple if you know how to do it.
Even if you don't, it's still practically a cakewalk. Ten minutes to solve TOPS. Think Atbash cipher-esque.

Liar. You didn't solve it. That was gibberish. Keyboard mashing. You name it.
A liar like you doesn't deserve to know the true power of the Kekscalibur. Maybe if you didn't open this you'd know.
Wait, are you calling me a liar for saying it was a cipher?
I'm Vor. The Voice of Reason. I don't lie. A trick, yes. Maybe even an illusion. Not a lie.

OOC RESPONSE

Actually, My "most powerful spell" was supposed to be a lot more complicated than that. I was trying to bait the Spellthief into casting it. It was actaully supposed to be a spell that cuased the caster to instantly die, but since you didn't know that, ah well.

I swap out my "most powerful spell" at the last moment to make him eat a jet of flame. So there, I didn't actually cast my "most powerful spell", but nobody actually knows that IC.

Anyhow, back to doing stuff that is actually productive.

ACTUAL ACTION:

I run towards the Wastewalkers, dual wielding both of my swords: The Entropic Sword, and the Spectrus variant of it. I am about to cut each and every one of them down, but I realize there is a faster, more humane way to do it. These creatures were impressive, and they deserved an impressive way to go out.

I stop running, and raise an open hand, which glows with a light that is not from this world. The Wastewalkers stop lumbering towards me, and instead gaze upon my palm, as if transfixed.

A blue ball of flame emerges from the chests of each Wastewalker. I walk among the stilled creatures, telling each sphere, "You have fought well."

I slowly make my way towards the center of the mass of Wastewalkers, where I stop.

"Now, REST IN PEACE."

I close my hand, and each ball of flame winks out of existence, like they were candle flames pinched out.

The Wastewalkers fall, their souls freed from their bodies.

Alchemies:

Alchemy 1: 1 dagger of (relatively) pure iron, containing the Strength of The Spellthief > Fine = Output: [There isn't really a name for this] (Level ??, 5/??)
Alchemy 2: Lightsaber||Antimatter=Antisaber (Level 11, 10/12)
Alchemy 3: Spellbook||Handgun=Magic Pistol of Magic (Level 14, 10/15)

Charges:
1: Hemalurgy Leveling system: 8/50, (+1 from Goldenready)
2: 10/50
3: 10/???

+3 to Emerald_Mann

Trickle, what's the level for the alchemy in my 1st slot? I changed it up, and I don't think you noticed.
1 dagger of (relatively) pure iron, containing the Strength of The Spellthief > Fine = Output: Spellsteel (Level 15)

You kill three Wastewalkers with that attack! ...Damn, that's very few.

ALPHA: Not to worry. I will take care of it.

kek
Crack The Sky: /3/3\ USED
Jormungandr/Destiny's Call: <5/5> USED
The Infinity Edge: {4/4} USED
Chorus Mortis: (4/4) USED

+3 to CobaltShade

Shield of the Godslayer [GS]: 48/100
Revenge of the Mercenary System [LEVELING SYSTEM]: 37/50
The Second Verse [SR]: 4/50

T.I.M.E. F.C.U.K. (Level 10) && Meta Titan Essence = C.A.N.O.N. F.C.U.K (Level 22) (19/23)

Stands for Corrupted reAlity NavigatOr's Nuclear First-Class regorillaery Kit. Basicaly the TIME FCUK but on steroids, and does the opposite of ungorillaing time now.

Defective Game Grid Token (KoL) || FDKOL Fire Axe (KoL) = Grid-Axe of Loathing (Level 14) (9/15)

Stack of Empty Bullets || (Silver Bar && Wood && Hard-Light Plating && Kryptonite Ingot && Yellow (don't ask why) && Vin Diesel (again, don't ask why) && AIDS = Multi-Purpose Bullets (Level 23) (7/24)
It revolutionizes the world of bullets; made from silver, wood, light, Kryptonite, yellow, Vin Diesel, and, most importantly, AIDS. Too many times have people been shot only to recover and live a full life. Multi-purpose bullets will bring that to an end. These bullets can stop vampires, werewolves, evil sentient shadows, Green Lantern, and Superman...if they so happen to exist and so happen to be attacking you or you so happen to be hunting them. Also, you can throw them if you don't have a gun, as they have explosive tips.

(Greater Knowledge Titan Essence && Ultimate Wad (KoL)) && Tai Lopez Splinter Timeline Soul Cluster && Essence of Lamborghinis && Essence of Memes && (Package of Explodium && Hot cluster (KoL)) || (Meteor Staff || Spell Tome && Time Magic = Meteoric Adaptive Spelltome) = Wrath of the Lamborghini (Level 23) (5/24)
A tome that summons exploding Lamborghinis from the sky. Also contains KNAWLEDGE, and lots of it.

--Spellthief (SUMMONED)
Active: Sappin' Mah Knawledge - Up to 10 charges stored. Can copy one active and passive ability. For actives, 1 charge used per 1 charge on the active. For passives, 1-5 charges used based on the passive's intensity (the GM decides). The copied abilities can be swapped out with other ones of the same types.
Passive: Greater Focus - While not attacking or using Sappin' Mah Knawledge, the Spellthief gets double charge speed for Sappin' Mah Knawledge.
Passive: Salt Level Stabilization - Sappin' Mah Knawledge can't copy Skirmish Maneuvers entities' actives and passives.
----
Entity Actions:
Spellthief uses Greater Focus.
----
Xtrullor uses Mountain Fortress to shield the Spellthief, and every random AG entity that it can.

Xtrullor panics, then fires the Infinity Edge, Crack the Sky, Destiny's Call, and Chorus Mortis on Plantnihilator, all at once.
----
I'm not an evil person, so I'll let you keep everything you used.
Uhm, other than that, I'm afraid you can't shove things in the Fortress other than the Spellthief as it will waste actions. I'll let the AGs know they can hide, though.
The Spellthief can't act as it enters the Fortress

Slot 1
NO LEVEL GIVEN

{Recreate: Element’s Maker} && {Recreate: Compound’s Creator} && Corrupted Spell Bullet && Polymorphic Lab Glassware = Glitch City Laboratory (Lv. ?, 3/?)

Slot 2
Ace of Swords Card && Hungry Node && ME 16384k Storage Cell && Spellcard Template = Ace of Swords 「Digitizer」 (Level 20, 13/21)

Slot 3
Kagerou (Kantai Collection) Figurine && Standard Battle Android && Quadruple Cord Attachment Points && ((SPAMR Launcher (MineFactory Reloaded) && Chemical Thrower (Immersive Engineering)) && (Double Compressed Torcherino (Torcherino) && Augment: Space-Time Flux Unifier (Thermal Expansion) && Overclocker Upgrade (IndustrialCraft^2))) = Battle Gynoid Kagerou (Level 25, 26/26) (+3 from Cyan) DONE!
Um... what?
I'm here now, I guess. Hi.

NEW
Dire Crafting Table > Fine = Direr Crafting Table (Level ?, 1/?)
Slot 4
NO LEVEL GIVEN

(Imaginary Time Block (Magical Crops) && Double Compressed Torcherino && SCP-124 && Jinkela && Phytogenic Insolator) && Module Casing = Instant Growth Farming Module (Level ?, 4/?)

Charges
Project Factory (22/100) [Entity]
Project TAKEOVER (23/50) [Vulnerability]
Project DIREST CRAFTER (13/50)
+3 JOEbob.

Project Factory Bid
Cyanogynist (31)
Pricey12345 (25)
Battlefury13 (15)
teag2 (6)
Hezetor (5)
SilentStorm (3)

Action
Oh, uh, I have no idea what to do. I'll just throw a rock at any PGs left alive.

(Imaginary Time Block (Magical Crops) && Double Compressed Torcherino && SCP-124 && Jinkela && Phytogenic Insolator) && Module Casing = Instant Growth Farming Module (Level 15)
{Recreate: Element’s Maker} && {Recreate: Compound’s Creator} && Corrupted Spell Bullet && Polymorphic Lab Glassware = Glitch City Laboratory (Level 23)
Dire Crafting Table > Fine = Direr Crafting Table (Level 20)

Grimsby takes the rock!
He's probably dead at this point. Ouch.

Tetrahellatus: 80/450
Senator Shrek: 37/50
Orbital Base Deployment: 23/40

Clod Launcher && Large Nano Shotgun= Nano Clodgun (Level 25, 8/26)
Gryazev-Shipunov GSh-6-30 && The complete list of all the books written by Trotsky && The Communist Manifesto && Size Reducer= Permanent Revolution (Level 17, 14/18)
I amke the S4L7 change shape.
It now flies, and has 2 salt horns, and a large arm (There's also a tiny one...). This is done by also harnessing the salt caused by lag, giving it actual time control.
The entire salt area is then built into a large floating castle with a salt platform in the middle, connected by chains to the walls. Below is a great brine lake with time-related weirdness in it.
The general design is bound to give real Xbox gaming-related veterans (The ones who know what was supposed to be it's probable would-be mascot, even through it went badly, and now the mascot of the Xbox classic is a different character)...
First, S4L7 uses some weird temporal powers, it forces Plantnihilator to first fight entirely the 4 most powerful dead AG-boss entities.
Plantnihilator comes victorious from that, but S4L7 takes any powers from it.
Now S4L7 throws a lot of bombs into the center platform. Moves orbiting around it, and repeats it a few times. Since Plantnihilator managed to actually attack it, this causes S4L7 to spawn in a clone (Before, S4L7 would have fired salt lightning or something...I don't know. I'm taking this from a boss that I could easily get to second phase quickly, althrough the rest of the fight was brutal), and spit a few more bombs.
Then, both S4L7s do a strange gesture with their hands, and cause time to Fast Forward. Plantnihilator's reaction times, however, are the same as before. The S4L7s hit the platform with their large fists, causing a Saltwave (A salt-based shockwave. Don't ask how it works, because you'll create more salt...On second thought, think how it works only if you want it to be stronger). Plantnihilator couldn't get off on time, so it got hurt.
Then, then do something similar, but with Slow. Since only FF affects them, this means that the shockwave ends up hitting Plantnihilator again, throwing it into the time brine.
Uh-huh. Grimsby is definitely dead at this point. Wow. Every PG is dead. Huh.

>1/2

-=Charges
Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (295/300) +1 from Piono
Essence Defiler (7/30)
Fathom Skulker (9/10)

-=Summons
*whistles*

-=Actions™
Everything I own jumps on the Planhilahtkaht whatever. You know what I mean.
Except the Prophet.
He can't do anything.
He'll lie on the ground and wait for normal entities to show up so that he's useful.

...you'll destroy everything that I love?
HAH
Good thing I'm an emotionally devoid monster who takes the ability to smell from people!
heheheeheheheheeeheheh.
get rekt.

-=Alchemies
Dunestrider's Sunback && Eternity's Tremor == Dunestrider's Tremor, of the Original Name (Lvl. 18, 17/19) (cloak) [EE] -- 5% chance to nullify damage dealt by an entity to equipped entity.
"Meep" && Sheep in a bottle && Blushing Catgirls (Essence of Eep) == MSHEEP^3 (Lvl. 15, 5/16) [EE] --
Artificial Guardian Reconstruction: 4/8 <-- kinda forgot a charge two turns ago. You can look at it on page 225

Example:

Inventory
ALPHA: ...
ALPHA: Heh.
ALPHA: You say you won't mind if I destroy what you love?
ALPHA: I make the rules around here.
ALPHA: Hahahahahaha...

Wuh-oh.

The Plantnihilator discovers why a simple square of 3 cm is actually an horrible weapon of mass destruction.
The realization destroys his mind while a simple square of 3 cm vaporizes his body.
3 cm
3 x 3
9 cm
1 cm is a line
a line is made of infinite points.
any measure of a line has infinite points.
a centimetre has infinite points in its line.
3 cm is 3 times as infinite as that.
a 3 x 3 square is 3 times as infinite as that.
When a simple square hits the Plantnihilator he is faced with an incredible number of infinities, not only he does a goes in int overflow, but he also realizes that euclidean geometry is a lie.
The realization destroys his mind.
Then the various infinite points fall from the flying square and their friction sets him to flame, vaporizing it, as they cause a various number of infinite friction.

Scythe of (Eardrum) Death 4/4
Conga Drums 3/3
Anarchist's Cookbook 5/5

Uncapped: 29/150 +3 from Consumer
6/25 +3 from Consumer
3/25

+3 Consumer

(Modular Armor && Battle Suit) || ( Nano Orb of Pure Energy && Miniature nuclear reactor && Solar Panels && Quantum Nano Comupter && Titanium && Orichalcum && Neutronium && Perfectioned exoskeleton && Recycling System && Anti Gravity Device&& Plasma shielding device) = Hezetor Armor Mk 1 (Level 25: 26/26) Complete!

Sword of sunder absorption && Caledfwlch && Termination && Module of Total Manipulation && Unbreakable Katana = Avaritias (Level 25: 26/26) Complete!

Astral Skiff && Ethereal Tunneler && Gate Zeppelin && Astral Ship && Dust from Limbo&& Computer && Miniature Spiral Sun Engine && Portal interceptor= Limbo Carrack (Level 25: 26/26) Complete!

The Power Glove || Small Gear from mechanus && Sacred Stone && Control Matrix && Quantum Computer && Keys of the Stars && Pienal of Warpidio = Chirotheca Dominatus (Level 25: 25/26)
EVERYONE IS DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

Well, a line having infinite points is only possible in the perfect mathematical world, which this is not. Our forms are but code, code that is fundamentally flawed, code that will break down with time. A line also has no mass, as it is not solid. If it is solid, then it is no longer a line. With that being said, a line has no mass so that it cannot exert weight from gravity interacting with it. Without weight, it cannot exert a force of friction on the Plantnihalator.

With that being said, even if the 3x3 cm cube was capable of being expressed in Terraria, it has been stopped by the two layers of shielding me and some mimes have thrown up for the Plantnihalator.

x2 11/11 CHARGES EXPENDED: MIME SHIELDING, 165000/165000
The sheer amount of mental energy exuded from the mimes that happen to be on and around the Plantnihalator block any mass or energy that tries to get near. Even if someone somehow gets past the mental energy-made-solid shields, The sheer press of mimes will quickly overwhelm and interfere with any attacks that try affect the Plantnihalator.Also, these aren't any ordinary Mimes. They are armed with Mime Rifles, Mime Grenades, Mime Swords, Mime Spears, Mime Rocket Launchers and Mime C-4. Trust me. You do not want to mess with the Mimes. They are also trained to ignore their ancestral rivalry with including, but not limited to: clowns, hot dog men, ninjas, pirates, cyborgs, aliens, vampires, werewolves, zombies, skeletons, ghosts, ghasts, spectres, priests, politicians, generals, soldiers, warriors, vikings, barbarians, roman legionaires, golems, dragons, secret agents(Men in black, suits, G-Men, incognito or otherwise), mad doctors, jedi knights, Chuck Norris, the grim reaper themself, Darth Vader, Wizards, witches, warlocks, and walruses. In addition, they are also specially trained to counter any possible mime removal services or tactics you (The AGs) may have in mind to employ.

Charges:
1: Hemalurgy Leveling system: 9/50, (+1 from Goldenready)
2: 11/50 EXPENDED
3: 11/??? EXPENDED

+3 to Emerald_Mann
The Plantnihilator died a long time ago, so you can have both of your 11 charges back, really.

>2/2

-=Charges
Essence Defiler (8/30)
Fathom Skulker (10/10) - COMPLETE

-=Summons
Something lightning fast flies out of the Rift, seemingly fleeing something. If this... floating squid which is rotting the air is terrified of something down there... we have much to l̮̝̬e̗̟͍͇̤̘̠̕à̞͙͙͉̰̣̬r͕̼̜̤̜n͍̜̳̬̣͙͈.̤

Fathom Skulker summoned!
HP: 100,000
50% Evade chance
Entities damaged by Fathom Skulker gain Lesser Devoid for the next turn. (+25% dmg taken, -25% dmg dealt)

-=Actions™
...Hey Look!
Something New™!
IT (literally) FLY TACKLES THE PLANANAIHILAJGISDGHLSDthatthing.
Get devoooiided!
Which means that it'll take 25% more damage.
So all our entities only need to deal 300,000 damage total.
kek

-=Alchemies
Dunestrider's Sunback && Eternity's Tremor == Dunestrider's Tremor, of the Original Name (Lvl. 18, 18/19) (cloak) [EE] -- 5% chance to nullify damage dealt by an entity to equipped entity.
"Meep" && Sheep in a bottle && Blushing Catgirls (Essence of Eep) == MSHEEP^3 (Lvl. 15, 6/16) [EE] --
Artificial Guardian Reconstruction: 5/8

Example:

Inventory
Well, the Fathom Shulker has to be nerfed significantly to 70,000 HP. But other than that, cool entity as always.

Current Inventory: Pocket Dimension
Pocket Dimension: Inventory And Protection (Clothing that both holds items and keeps the wearer safe) (Equipped)
Final Resort: Go Out With A Smile (Kamikaze style) (Inactive)
Explosive Ammo M2 Browning (wepon) (Equipped)

Broken Scanner && Repair Kit = Functional Scanner. (Level 15: 5/16)

North Guardian: 30/50 (+4 from godmodder)
South Guardian: 6/50

+3 to Goldenready

I have no idea what to do. I suppose I'm mostly passing time until the Guardian charges are ready... but I guess I can sort-of do things in the meantime, so it's time to gun down a Flesh Golem, I guess? The woman in a suit takes aim, then opens fire on it, explosions of fire crashing against the surface of the Flesh Golem's body and leaving behind smoldering scorch marks.
The Flesh Golem takes 20,000 damage from fire and stuff!

[AG]
Null and void, save for JOE shenanigans.

[PG]
Null and void.

[GM]
Well, this isn't good. Everyone's dead. +4 to PGs.
EDIT: Okay. I lost track of time. It's been two weeks. The ARG still isn't done, yes, I know, I suck. But I can't keep y'all waiting anymore. I have to dop. So here, have this, and a GLOBAL +5 TO EVERYONE! That will never be able to fix the amount of time I went on hiatus for, but it's something. So please, I apologize for keeping you waiting. Turns out making ARGs is much harder than I thought. Sigh.
I promise to make this dop better than you have ever imagined.

ALPHA: What do you mean, "better than you have ever imagined"?

Oh. You know. You're going to summon some crazy entities.

ALPHA: ...Who the hell are you boss me around? Can you even read? It says "Destroy the Godmodder", not "Destroy the Unbearably Bossy GM".
ALPHA: So, move aside, scrub. I'm summoning what I want to summon.

Alright. You can summon what you want, just note that I'm pretty sure it won't be "better than you have ever imagined".

ALPHA: Are you implying that you find my entities to be underwhelming!? My entities are crafted from the finest nightmare fuel, armed with the deadliest weapons, they're... they're perfect!!

Okay, settle down, if you want to believe your entities are "perfect" then go ahead.

ALPHA: ...You'll see.
ALPHA: I'll create entities better than you have ever imagined.
ALPHA: Fearful.
ALPHA: Ferocious.
ALPHA: Feral, even.

Mmm... okay.

ALPHA: Okay?! Just... just "okay"?!
ALPHA: Heh.
ALPHA: Just okay.
ALPHA: You'll see.
ALPHA: You'll all see.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you get a megalomaniac to do what you want.

ALPHA: What did you just say?

Oh, sorry, nothing.

ALPHA: Disregard- it's not like it matters anyway. Hahahahaha. I feel the power, rushing through my veins, overflowing. I feel it.

The Godmodder somehow takes out a book featuring a lot of Greek mythology out of hammerspace. The book glows and rises into the air, before it tears a portal in space-time bringing forth popular mythological figures. Everyone knows who Narcissus is, correct? Well, now you have to fight him and the goddess that caused all of his misfortune, Nemesis.

Along with these entities, Alpha also summons a hoard of "matching" Erotes, minor love deities. You probably know who Cupid is. Well, this isn't Cupid, nor is it his Greek counterpart, Eros. The Erotes usually include Eros, but along with him there are also several other Gods. It doesn't really matter what they are or what they are and I can't seem to accurately pin down how many of them existed, so just have them as usual hoard entities with minor perks.

Before finishing, though, Alpha finally decides to take Revenge on Sirplop for damaging him countless times.
I'm sorry to say, Sirplop, but one of your entities, perhaps your strongest one, didn't live to fight another day.
And I'm very sorry to say, but this is what happens when you humiliate Alpha.
The Wastewalkers have been wasted.

To finish it off, Alpha turns to the PGs.

ALPHA: I've realized that I seem to be fresh out of ideas... even after that long break.

Summoning multiple 10-charge tokens, he tosses one at each PG.

ALPHA: These are not to be used for your own good. No, your job here is to summon entities with the tokens I gave you. If you wish, you may combine them with existing charges, but only for summoning entities.

The Itinerary:
>
AGs: Destroy the mythological figures!
> AGs: Fight for entity advantage!
> AGs: Destroy the Godmodder!

> PGs: Summon more entities!
> PGs: Fight for entity advantage!
> PGs: Defend the Godmodder!

Field Effects: None.

[A] Earthheart: Dust Storm: 3/3. Razor Sharp Rock Spires: 4/4. Sink: 9/10 uses. Earthen Avatar: 4/5 uses. Summon Golem: 0/3 uses. Mountain Fortress: 7/7, 2/2 uses. Sanctuary of the Earth's Heart: 0/15, LOCKED. Held by Cyanogynist.
[A] The Living Flame: HOT PANTS: 2/2. Fireblast: 5/5. Smokescreen: 10/10 uses. Immolate: 5/5 uses. Raging Inferno: 6/8, 2/2 uses. Conflagration: 0/12, LOCKED. Held by Abeneautmal.
[A] Triton's Scepter: Seaspray: 3/3. Splash: 5/5. Waterwhip: 7/7 uses. Whirlpool: 4/4 uses. Tidal Wave: 7/8, 2/2 uses. Diluvium: 0/10, 1/1 use, LOCKED. Held by GoldenReady.
[A] The Rock: Can You Smell: Stuns any entity of choice. What the Rock: Deals 40,000 damage to any entity of choice. Is Cooking: Does both to one entity, the artifact has to recharge for a turn. Get Dwayne'd On: 1/6.

Light of Kekreation: [AG] HP: 3/5. Me: 1/3. Myself: 5/5. I: 5/7. Wall: 25,000/25,000 HP.
Clone of Kekreation: [AG] HP: 2/2.
Spellthief: [AG] HP: 80,000/420,000. 3/10 charges stored. Barrier: 100,000/100,000 HP.
Wastewalkers: [AG] HP: DEAD!
Barrier Priest: [AG] HP: 280,000/300,000. Defender! Reinforced Barrier: 3/3. Obsidi-Steel Barrier: 6/7. Barrier: 20,000/50,000 HP (-10,000 per turn). [EE] Silver Guardian's Protective Armor: 25% resistance to anything. 1/2 turns left.
Flesh Golem: [AG] HP: 245,000/550,000. Meatshield. Regeneration: 2/2. Rage: 2/4. Bodyguarding Shield Priest!
Prophet of Annihilation: [AG] HP: 100,000/100,000. Stuns enemies!
Wogly: [AG] HP: 220,000/320,000.
Blood Wing: [AG] HP: 20,000/20,000 x2. Blood Shield: 5/5.
White Wing: [AG] HP: 15,000/15,000 x2. Buffs attacks using units.
Plant Wing: [AG] HP: UNKILLABLE. Regrow: 5/7. Regenerates wings.
Desolate Hive: [AG] HP: 300,000/300,000 + 30,000 Armor. +10,000 Armor every turn to a max of 100,000. If the Queen is dead, +20,000 instead. Swarmsurge: 2/3. Sovereignty: 0/6, LOCKED. INVULNERABLE UNTIL QUEEN IS FULLY DEAD!
Bleak Queen: [AG] HP: 150,000/150,000. Queen's Call: 2/4. Wasting Barrage: 3/3. Violent: 1.5x Damage, 2/2 turns.
Royal Guard: [AG] HP: 50,000/50,000 x2.
Steffan the Scientist: [AG] HP: 300,000/300,000. Scientific Invasion! Barrier: 10,000/10,000 HP.
Turrets: [AG] HP: 1/1 x2. Attacks for 2,000 HP. Die one at a time. Scientific Invasion!
Bob the Builders: [AG] HP: 20/20 x2,000. Scientific Invasion!
City Wall: [AG] HP: 25,000/25,000 x7. Protects the Scientific Invasion. Feeling Funny: 33% Dodge Chance. (1 turn).
Assassination Gunman: [AG] HP: 200,000/200,000. Double Shot: 1/3. Rocket Shot: 1/5. Bullet Rain: 1/10. (Damage: 30,000).
Fathom Shulker: [AG] HP: 70,000/70,000. 50% Evade. Inflicts Lesser Devoid.
Mountain Fortress: [AG] HP: 140,000/140,000. Housing Spellthief. Entry takes one action! Half attack rate, but shielded from every attack. 1/3 entities.

Hezetor: [AG-α] HP: 10/10.
Benevolent Piono: [AG-B] HP: 35/40.
Annis Valencia: [AG] HP: 20/20. ACTIVE. SHARD: The Universal Essence.
JOEBob: [AG] HP: 20/20.
Mecha DarkSide: [AG] HP: 130,000/130,000. 14/16 AP. 029/100 SOP. Lvl 5. Overwhelm (-2 AP/turn).
Battlefury13/Conderp: [AG-α] HP: 10/10.

Plantnihilator: [PG-BOSS] HP: DEAD!
Narcissus, Hunter of Thespiae: [PG] HP: 400,000/400,000. Will attack one entity and one entity only until it dies. Charmer: 0/3. Will "charm" an entity, bringing it on his side for two turns. Nemesis, Goddess of Retribution: [PG] HP: 400,000/400,000. Deals damage to an entity equal to its own damage. Give What is Due: 0/3. Copies an active on an entity and uses it against it.
Erotes: [PG] HP: 20,000/20,000 x20. Chooses two AG entities every turn and directs their attacks on each other. Lovesick: 0/3. Picks one AG and makes them attack themselves for three turns, regardless of what their owner does.

Roxxanne: [PG] HP: 1/150,000. INACTIVE.
Zetta: [PG] HP: 150,000/150,000. INACTIVE.
Grimsby: [PG] HP: 0/150,000. ACTIVE.
Mai: [PG] HP: 0/150,000. INACTIVE.

Godmodder: [GM] HP: 20/100.

Kayaws Emeralds: Owned by pionoplayer. Cooldown: 4/4.
Pineapple Device: Owned by Pricey12345. Cooldown: 1/3.
Contaminated Vocal Chords: Owned by greenpokeman2000. Cooldown: 4/4.
Uber Wrench: Owned by Redstonetam15. Cooldown: 4/4.
Giant Bat Wing: Owned by Sirplop. Cooldown: 2/4.
Atomic Gel: Owned by JOEBob. Cooldown: 6/7.
Central Processing Unit: Owned by GoldenReady. Cooldown: 6/6.
Crimson Skull: Owned by pionoplayer. Cooldown: 4/4.
Corrupt Tooth: Owned by Battlefury13. Cooldown: 5/5.
Nice Fleece Blanket: Owned by DarkSide. Cooldown: 8/8.
Medusa Head: Owned by GoldenReady. Cooldown: 4/4.
The Smooth Granite Pebble: Owned by W32Coravint. Cooldown: 3/3.
Akron's Core: Owned by GoldenReady. Chargeup: 12/12.
Crystallized Ki: Owned by GoldenReady. Cooldown: 5/5.
Anarchist's Cookbook: Owned by Hezetor. Cooldown: 5/5.
Ion Beacon: Owned by Emerald Mann. Chargeup: 3/4.
Scythe of (Eardrum) Death: Owned by Hezetor. Cooldown: 4/4.
Coral Riff Guitar: Owned by ConsumerOfAll. Cooldown: 3/4.
Lance of Creation: Owned by DarkSide. Cooldown: 3/3.
Sword of Destruction: Owned by W32Coravint. Cooldown: 1/3.
The Queener: Owned by Cyanogynist. Cooldown: 5/5.
Conga Drums: Owned by Hezetor. Cooldown: 3/3.
The Great Horn: Owned by Erelye. Cooldown: 5/5.
Heart...: Owned by W32Coravint. Cooldown: 3/3.
...Locket: Owned by DarkSide. Cooldown: 3/3.
Infinity Edge: Owned by Cyanogynist. Cooldown: 4/4.
The Golden Lute: Owned by insert_generic_username. Cooldown: 6/6.
Mark of Chaos: Owned by DarkSide. Cooldown: 6/6.
Buzzing Transistor Core: Owned by W32Coravint. Chargeup: 1/10.
Blah’s Power Core: Owned by Pricey12345. Cooldown: 8/8.
TerraWeather PDA: Owned by Battlefury13. Chargeup: 10/10.
Cursed Fang: Owned by TwinBuilder. Cooldown: 5/5.
MLG Fedora: Owned by Emerald Mann. Cooldown: 7/10.

Last edited:
Response dop! Man, it was hard to do the dop in one freaking day.
The EoTB is incomplete, but that's because I'm doing an epic ARG for everyone.
Enjoy!

The Annoyance: 115/200
WRRRRRRYYYYYY: 13/50
The Ascension: 13/50
+3 Engie

Emerald summons something to distract the PG Side

A Sacrifice:
HP: ???/???
ATK: 0
3 Charge: Sacrificial Offering. If this survives long enough, it'll something more powerful. This isn't really likely to go off, given it being the only thing to kill

(Sword||Spellbook=Runic Blade)&&(Shield||Pureed Diety=Shield of Divinity)=The Magic Yin-Yang: 13/16

A sword && Something that's not a sword = Random Object-Throwing Sword: 10/11

Bow||(Twin Daggers&&Divine Energy)=Palutena Bow: 9/13

Excalibur || (Dad jokes && Bad puns && the essence of Roxxor && tumblr && memes)=Kekscalibur 2/26

Last edited:
I stab a royal guard through the heart with one of my iron daggers, and then stab the second royal guard through the shoulder with the same dagger, leaving it there. I leave a note on the dagger.

"I recommend that you do not pull out that dagger. It's the only thing keeping you from bleeding out at the moment."

Alchemy 1: 1 dagger of (relatively) pure iron, containing the Strength of The Spellthief > Fine = Spellsteel (Level 15, 5/16)
Alchemy 2: Lightsaber||Antimatter=Antisaber (Level 11, 11/12)
Alchemy 3: Spellbook||Handgun=Magic Pistol of Magic (Level 14, 11/15)

Charges:
1: 10/50,
2: Hemalurgy Leveling system: 16/50 (+4 from Alpha)
3: 12/???

+3 to Escutcheon. Get Ready.

Last edited:
Blood: 335,001
|slot one| Dream of Hilarity - Gain "Feeling Funny" buff, or give the buff to someone else, which gives you/ally a 33% dodge rate for two turns. 6 turn cooldown.| on cooldown, 3 turns (source: benevolent clowns)
|Slot two| Dream of violence- give a target entity 1.5* damage for one turn. 3 turn cooldown. on cooldown, 1 turns left(source: Kek motion gun)
|Slot three| empty|
|Slot four| empty|

pebbletopia 36/50
Pebbletopiathing 10/10 using!
Light of kekreation uses myself with the 10 charge above, gaining 5 more hp : )
new: actually stuff 1/?
Pionostuff 26/50 +1 RS +5 Dop +3 w32 +3 w32
+3 consumer
celestial mirror && blood dagger && JOEs perception crystal && soulshard katana && technosoulblade ==TechnoRelease blade level 25 23/26
((Gaia metal || mech frame) ++ machinery) && (Computer && time warp core ++cooling ++intelligence && assorted future tech &&Three laws of robotics = Post-singularity superintelegence )) || assembly line ++ balancing = Robotic Robotic robot assembly line assembly line lvl 20 14/21
vial of spawning sickness && sniper rifle && essence of spawncamping && accuracy boosting scope = spawnkiller rifle Lvl 25 3/26
Alchemy: Corruption of light && celestial metal || quiver of arrows tied to a bow == Abyss Bow & Quiver Lvl 15 2/16
steffan RP: 3. Steffan BP: 2.
the builder bobs make another 1000 of themself
steffan makes 4 walls with his 2 BP.
turrets: attack the erotes.
I use can you smell on Narcissus.
duplicate light of kekreation: summon a kek seed. if it survives 1 full EOTB & responcedop, the next AG charge/upgrade applied to it becomes much more effective.
LoK, as stated, uses Myself.

somewhat placeholder?

Last edited:
>1/2

-=Charges
Essence Defiler (9/30)
The Fanatic (1/5)

-=Summons
Twisted. Towering. Terrible. Nightmare made material.

-=Actions™
...why is everything dead
c'mon guys
get those 5 charge entities out
you can do et
ALPHA
GIVE ME STUFF TO STAB
BUT IN THE MEANTIME
EVERYONE WILL PLAY POKER.
I GOT A FLUMBERIN' FIVE PAIR
CAN YOU BEAT THAT?
DIDN'T THINK SO
/thisallmeansnothing

I equip the Bleak Queen with the Dunestrider's Tremor. Now has a 5% chance to nullify the damage of every attack against it.
I pull out the dagger that DCCCV so rudely stabbed into one of the royal guards, and slap a bandage over the wound.

-=Alchemies
Dunestrider's Sunback && Eternity's Tremor == Dunestrider's Tremor, of the Original Name (Lvl. 18, 19/19) (cloak) [EE] -- 5% chance to nullify damage dealt by an entity to equipped entity. -- COMPLETE
Artificial Guardian Reconstruction: 6/8

Example:

Inventory

Last edited:
Slot 1
{Recreate: Element’s Maker} && {Recreate: Compound’s Creator} && Corrupted Spell Bullet && Polymorphic Lab Glassware = Glitch City Laboratory (Lv. 23, 4/24)

Slot 2
Ace of Swords Card && Hungry Node && ME 16384k Storage Cell && Spellcard Template = Ace of Swords 「Digitizer」 (Level 20, 14/21)

Slot 3
Dire Crafting Table > Fine = Direr Crafting Table (Level 20, 2/21)

Slot 4
(Imaginary Time Block (Magical Crops) && Double Compressed Torcherino && SCP-124 && Jinkela && Phytogenic Insolator) && Module Casing = Instant Growth Farming Module (Level 15, 5/16)

Charges
Project Factory (23/100) [Entity]
Project TAKEOVER (24/50) [Vulnerability]
Project HIDEOUT (14/14) [Entity]
+3 JOEbob.

Project Factory Bid
Cyanogynist (31)
Pricey12345 (25)
Battlefury13 (15)
teag2 (6)
Hezetor (5)
SilentStorm (3)

Action
I punch Narcissus.

Last edited:
kek
Crack The Sky: /3/3\
Jormungandr/Destiny's Call: <5/5>
The Infinity Edge: {4/4}
Chorus Mortis: (4/4)

+3 to CobaltShade

Shield of the Godslayer [GS]: 49/100
Revenge of the Mercenary System [LEVELING SYSTEM]: 38/50
The Second Verse [SR]: 5/50

T.I.M.E. F.C.U.K. (Level 10) && Meta Titan Essence = C.A.N.O.N. F.C.U.K (Level 22) (20/23)

Defective Game Grid Token (KoL) || FDKOL Fire Axe (KoL) = Grid-Axe of Loathing (Level 14) (10/15)

Stack of Empty Bullets || (Silver Bar && Wood && Hard-Light Plating && Kryptonite Ingot && Yellow (don't ask why) && Vin Diesel (again, don't ask why) && AIDS = Multi-Purpose Bullets (Level 23) (8/24)

(Greater Knowledge Titan Essence && Ultimate Wad (KoL)) && Tai Lopez Splinter Timeline Soul Cluster && Essence of Lamborghinis && Essence of Memes && (Package of Explodium && Hot cluster (KoL)) || (Meteor Staff || Spell Tome && Time Magic = Meteoric Adaptive Spelltome) = Wrath of the Lamborghini (Level 23) (6/24)

--Spellthief (SUMMONED)
----
Entity Actions:
Spellthief copies Give What Is Due, then uses it to make the Shield Priest deploy an Obsidian Steel Barier for himself.
----
Xtrullor shoves Narcissus into a nearby river.
----

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom