Not open for further replies.
Nice one

What I thought i unexisted you

Well i'm back

Well do something useful

>Geoffrey: summon coldsteel the hegeheg

Coldsteel: 1/10

35/50 for the charge of potential
15/15 for chaos control center. Heh. heh. heh.
7/8 for the Overkiller

I laugh as cobalt fires at me.
Too bad my friend! You can't defeat the immortal!
I come from a time far before yours, and shall die at a time far later.
You cannot kill what is already slated to die.

I catch all of the rounds being fired by cobalt, using the power of the Kayaws emeralds, and conglomerate them all into one big ball o hurt. As he comes closer with his melee weapons, a take the dakkanator, and spin it around on the shoulder sling I use to make it actually holdable, and the sheer weight of the weapon as it spins around slams into him hard enough to knock him back into an AG entity.
I then follow up by leveling the dakkanator at him, and opening fire on him, which sends him flying through the entity in question, and into several more.
Chew on that!
((despite the beat down that I just laid on you, I really appreciate someone actually caring about what I'm doing. Here, have three +1s for your miscellaneous charging needs.))

CHAOS CONTROL CENTER:
Somewhere in the Midwest...
"Sir, the situation hasn't gotten any better."
"Fine then, you know the drill."
"Yes yes, press a button for the pressing situation."
He does a quick round of eenie meenie miny moe, and presses the button with the satellite on it.
Meanwhile... up in space...
AHMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!!!
The giant OLS (Overhead Lazor Shoopdawoop), having been charging for several days now, prepares to unleash the greatest lazor in the history of lazorkind.
15/15: EXPENDED
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Meanwhile... on the battlefield...
I hover in the air, brimming with power from my murder-happy rampage Kayaws-emerald enhanced super boost.
I have just conquered the first player, and I shall go on to conquer more.
MORE I TELL YOU!
MOAR!!!

A blue light can be seen up in the distance, and a twinkle appears in my eye to match.
Oh you're in for it now...
Kayaws emeralds super form damage multiplier: active.
Murder happy rampage mode: active.
Murder happy rampage friends: 90% integrity
Murder happy rampage targets: commence decommissioning.

Alright punks.
Time to show you what I've got.

I put away the dakkanator and slowly and dramatically raise my hands, and float into the air above the battlefield, then catch the massive laser in my hands, collecting the energy into a single ball of power.
KAMEHAMEHADOUKEN!!!
I unleash an enormous spiraling blast of energy that travels at an odd angle, tearing clean through absolutely everything on the AG side of the field, combining the power of the biggest charge unleashed so far this game with the power of the great Kayaws emeralds to create an attack of truly field-leveling power.
The Satanmodder is targeted only if all other AGs are already dead, all entities together are targeted in such a way as to ensure max damage spread (ie: not necessarily kill AGs one after another, but leave them all weakened enough that the godmodder and/or my entities can quickly and efficiently finish the job)
I land on the ground, still glowing with power.
ANYONE ELSE!?!?

((yay melodramatic flashy attacks!))

6/50 for the charge of potential
1/20 for [undecided] (anyone got any ideas for what I should do next?)
I finish the Overkiller.

I decide that since I'm in the process of ticking off the entire TFDTGSOPB (Terraria Forums Destroy The Godmoder Spin-Off Player Base) I might as well hit another one by invalidating murphmario's attempt to block my charged attack by hammering him into the ground with the Overkiller, before spraying massive amounts of bullets at everyone else who attempts to mitigate the damage after the fact.
This also serves to kill even more AG entitites.

((Just evening the playing field a bit... I was originally going to summon the giant robot, but then I decided that since I had the Kayaws Emeralds active, I could use those to get more mileage out of my charge.)

I unleash an enormous spiraling blast of energy that travels at an odd angle, tearing clean through absolutely everything on the AG side of the field, combining the power of the biggest charge unleashed so far this game with the power of the great Kayaws emeralds to create an attack of truly field-leveling power.
NOPE. I tell everyone to dodge and you hit some trees instead. I then conk you on the head with my Ranged Obliterator before you can block Murhpamario's move.
The portal activates... 12/13
The Mercenaries slash with their sharp staves and battle-axes!
Alliciar releases a wave on pinoplayer to teach him a lesson and attacks the villagers, then the Testificopters with boulders.
Dring Duo fires at the Villagerboats!

Being flung away from pianoplayer, I decide to not care and turn back into my normal form.
I then proceed to call from the depths something related to my other post,
but tell them to wait a minute
I take out the endless bucket of water and start dumping it onto the ground. (1/3)

As I continue to dump the water on the ground, I get out my inflatable raft, as the water is now up to my knees. (2/3)
I start to summon an edritch horror. (1/10)

Last edited:
Solar Strike: 19/20
Galactic Strike: 8/80
I just plain shoot red exploding balls from the Large Nano Shotgun at UFV.
Not-Freddy smacked UFV with his gun and then shot a lot of burning bullets at UFV.

Something stirs within the portal's depths... (3/5)
The cultists continue to build a temple around the portal! (2/3)

As the area becomes completely flooded, It turns into an ocean!
My ship arrives, THE YAMATO
85657_R.jpg

50000 hp
armament
3 massive gun turrets
4 dive bombers
Many, Many anti-aircraft turrets.
I fire at delfy with one of the crew member's pistols and kill him.
Then I fire all weapons at chippy.

>connect (???)
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED...
GODMODDER DETECTED.

GA: Oh, nice! We found him! Kinda.
GA: Pays to practice; he might come back, and he'll need help.
GA: Let's pick Neutral for now...
GA: It's not like the entire world is at risk here.

>recordoptions
RECORD BATTLE DATA?
>yes
RECORDING...

I promptly make it my first move to create a sphere of whirling titanium blades around the Godmodder. These blades spin around at nearly 50RPM; the moment the Godmodder even moves a bit, he'll be cut up into tiny chunks. Due to the nature of the cage, he can't move from his spot. And then, I build a needlessly complicated device to dump lava on the Godmodder. And to ensure minimal odds of escape, I place a few anti-teleport stones around him, making sure to not get killed by my own swords.

Aaaaaaaand, we'll do a charge, too.
Blade Golem: 1 / 20

Last edited:
A portal starts coming from the ground... 9/13

Mercenaries are coming! 3/5

I shoot Delfy!
Everyone else goes for the villagers and the vehicles!
Delfy killed!
Wait, what's he doing with that bomb WAIT OH GOD PLEASE NO. KABOOM!
3 damage to the Godmodder!
10000 damage to Morshu!
20 damage to the Satanmodder!
10000 damage to Perfect Dark Gaia!
10 airships killed!
10000 damage to the Big Airship!
The rest of Bowser's minions killed!
10000 damage to Solaris Phase 2!
10000 damage to Not-Freddy!
10000 damage to Perfect Chaos!
10000 damage to Cybersaurus! Both off its arms are blown off!
Villagers killed!
10000 damage to the Villagercopters!
10000 damage to the Villagerboats!
The Villagerpult is out of the blast radius!
10000 damage to the Testifitanks!
Cultists killed!
10000 damage to the UFV!
Chippy killed!
Everyone is too stunned to do anything, but there actions wil take effect next turn!
You have recieved Delfy's Spoil of War, the Uber Wrench! I will explain it in the OP.

Something stirs within the portal's depths... (2/5)
The cultists begin to build a temple around the portal! (1/3)
An Eldritch Warrior emerges from the portal! [HP: 5000/5000]

And forgot this: Cultists HP: 500/500 x15

I catch Redstonetam's bullet and behead Delfy!
edit: forgot about my charges
second pillar (3/5)
nukes (3/7)
The Satanmodder uses MLG tactics to shrekt the Godmodder

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poo. I wanted the spoil...
GG redstone... GG...

34/50 for the charge of potential
14/15 for the chaos control center
6/8 for the Overkiller

I get angry and tell all my soldiers to charge the AG forces once more, I leap into the air, empowered by the Kayaws Emeralds, and glow with an unearthly light...
Which ends up being completely pointless because all I do is spray a stupidly large amount of bullets at the big airship with the dakkanator.

Once again, is anyone going to bid on the next use of the Kayaws emeralds? No?
How about Ultimatum, the mega doom gun that fires so much stuff that it one-shotted a boss in DTG2? (Admittedly that was flavor text stuff, but still!)

The bullet goes through your hand!
The trees have become barren and replaced with eyes... 10/13
Mercenaries are coming! 4/5
I charge up! 1/3
Redstone gets his super super super super super super super super long hook and pulls you down! He steps on your face!
Destiny shoots the villagers with her S.D.M.G!
Alliciar releases a LAZOR wave!

Nope. Bullet proof gloves, m8.
third pillar (4/5)
nuke (4/7)
The Satanmodder eats a sandwich, then spits it in the Godmodder's face.

The airships fire Bullet Bills at the UFV.
The Hammer Bros. jump onto the airships, and the Koopas go into their shells. The Bob-ombs and Goombas charge at the Pro-Godmodders.
Perfect Chaos will flood the entire area in a turn.

I put on some diving equipment, because I notice Perfect Chaos
Final pillar! Moon Lord summoned! (how much health should he have?)
nukeity nuke (5/7)
The Satanmodder begins charging up an Anti-Godmodder Airstrike! (1/6)

Solar Strike: 18/20
Galactic Strike: 7/80
Not-Freddy got amped up (Increased his damage for 5 posts) and screamed on Chippy's face.
I shot a bunch of salad-like green glowing projectiles from the Large Nano Shotgun.

Well this bullet has Cloryphyte Bullets in it, so it dodges it! Deal with it.(Sorry couldn't find a good pic)
The portal has come up, it flickers with power... 11/13
The Mercenaries have come! Siris and Isa can whatsowever be instakilled or mind-controlled. They will commit suicide and return on my 2nd post. Anyways, they attack with their Infinity Weapons!(You may click whatever you want info on, Jondanger23.)
I and Alliciar do a combo by hitting you with sharp boulders and the Snowman Cannon!
Dring Duo hit the godmodder with the Meowmere(Only projectiles)!

Noticing pianoplayer, I reload all weapons and charge while firing all of them at him/her.

I summon a more powerful dark chao to destroy godmodder!

yus

Nice one

What I thought i unexisted you

Well i'm back

Well do something useful

>Geoffrey: summon coldsteel the hegeheg

Coldsteel: 1/10

summons another dark chao to destroy coldsteel teh hegeheg!

hue hue

35/50 for the charge of potential
15/15 for chaos control center. Heh. heh. heh.
7/8 for the Overkiller

I laugh as cobalt fires at me.
Too bad my friend! You can't defeat the immortal!
I come from a time far before yours, and shall die at a time far later.
You cannot kill what is already slated to die.

I catch all of the rounds being fired by cobalt, using the power of the Kayaws emeralds, and conglomerate them all into one big ball o hurt. As he comes closer with his melee weapons, a take the dakkanator, and spin it around on the shoulder sling I use to make it actually holdable, and the sheer weight of the weapon as it spins around slams into him hard enough to knock him back into an AG entity.
I then follow up by leveling the dakkanator at him, and opening fire on him, which sends him flying through the entity in question, and into several more.
Chew on that!
((despite the beat down that I just laid on you, I really appreciate someone actually caring about what I'm doing. Here, have three +1s for your miscellaneous charging needs.))

CHAOS CONTROL CENTER:
He does a quick round of eenie meenie miny moe, and presses the button with the satellite on it.
AHMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!!!
The giant OLS (Overhead Lazor Shoopdawoop), having been charging for several days now, prepares to unleash the greatest lazor in the history of lazorkind.
I hover in the air, brimming with power from my murder-happy rampage Kayaws-emerald enhanced super boost.
I have just conquered the first player, and I shall go on to conquer more.
MORE I TELL YOU!
MOAR!!!

A blue light can be seen up in the distance, and a twinkle appears in my eye to match.

Alright punks.

I put away the dakkanator and slowly and dramatically raise my hands, and float into the air above the battlefield, then catch the massive laser in my hands, collecting the energy into a single ball of power.
KAMEHAMEHADOUKEN!!!
The Satanmodder is targeted only if all other AGs are already dead, all entities together are targeted in such a way as to ensure max damage spread (ie: not necessarily kill AGs one after another, but leave them all weakened enough that the godmodder and/or my entities can quickly and efficiently finish the job)
ANYONE ELSE!?!?

((yay melodramatic flashy attacks!))

I summon Majora's Moon to block the Nuke.

6/50 for the charge of potential
1/20 for [undecided] (anyone got any ideas for what I should do next?)
I finish the Overkiller.

I decide that since I'm in the process of ticking off the entire TFDTGSOPB (Terraria Forums Destroy The Godmoder Spin-Off Player Base) I might as well hit another one by invalidating murphmario's attempt to block my charged attack by hammering him into the ground with the Overkiller, before spraying massive amounts of bullets at everyone else who attempts to mitigate the damage after the fact.
This also serves to kill even more AG entitites.

((Just evening the playing field a bit... I was originally going to summon the giant robot, but then I decided that since I had the Kayaws Emeralds active, I could use those to get more mileage out of my charge.)

The remaining minions of Bowser start repairing the Giant Airship.
I cast Heal on Perfect Chaos.

(GG Fire Golem...You Got Rekt)

I Give Super Healing Potions To All AG Summons

NOPE. I tell everyone to dodge and you hit some trees instead. I then conk you on the head with my Ranged Obliterator before you can block Murhpamario's move.
The portal activates... 12/13
The Mercenaries slash with their sharp staves and battle-axes!
Alliciar releases a wave on pinoplayer to teach him a lesson and attacks the villagers, then the Testificopters with boulders.
Dring Duo fires at the Villagerboats!

Being flung away from pianoplayer, I decide to not care and turn back into my normal form.
I then proceed to call from the depths something related to my other post,
but tell them to wait a minute
I take out the endless bucket of water and start dumping it onto the ground. (1/3)

As I continue to dump the water on the ground, I get out my inflatable raft, as the water is now up to my knees. (2/3)
I start to summon an edritch horror. (1/10)

Solar Strike: 19/20
Galactic Strike: 8/80
I just plain shoot red exploding balls from the Large Nano Shotgun at UFV.
Not-Freddy smacked UFV with his gun and then shot a lot of burning bullets at UFV.

Something stirs within the portal's depths... (3/5)
The cultists continue to build a temple around the portal! (2/3)

As the area becomes completely flooded, It turns into an ocean!
My ship arrives, THE YAMATO
85657_R.jpg

50000 hp
armament
3 massive gun turrets
4 dive bombers
Many, Many anti-aircraft turrets.
I fire at delfy with one of the crew member's pistols and kill him.
Then I fire all weapons at chippy.

Its 3 post per round right?

Rarest pepes spawns!

6969hp
3 damage, cos there's 3 points in a triangle.

>connect (???)
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED...
GODMODDER DETECTED.

GA: Oh, nice! We found him! Kinda.
GA: Pays to practice; he might come back, and he'll need help.
GA: Let's pick Neutral for now...
GA: It's not like the entire world is at risk here.

>recordoptions
RECORD BATTLE DATA?
>yes
RECORDING...

I promptly make it my first move to create a sphere of whirling titanium blades around the Godmodder. These blades spin around at nearly 50RPM; the moment the Godmodder even moves a bit, he'll be cut up into tiny chunks. Due to the nature of the cage, he can't move from his spot. And then, I build a needlessly complicated device to dump lava on the Godmodder. And to ensure minimal odds of escape, I place a few anti-teleport stones around him, making sure to not get killed by my own swords.

Aaaaaaaand, we'll do a charge, too.
Blade Golem: 1 / 20

Everyone is stunned!
Morshu [AG]: HP:15000/35000
Satanmodder [AG]: HP:75/100
Perfect Dark Gaia [AG]: HP:15000/15000
Airshipx40: HP:1000/1000
Big Airship [AG]: 2000/12000 (Summons 100 Goombas, 50 Koopas, 25 Hammer Bros, and 10 Bob-ombs per turn.)
Solaris Phase 2 [AG]: HP:5000/15000
Not-Freddy [AG]: HP:25000/45000
Perfect Chaos [AG]: HP: 20000/30000
Cybersaurus [N]: HP: 25000/35000
Villagercopterx2 [N]: HP:10000/20000 (In the air)
Villagerboatx4 [N]: HP:20000/30000 (In the water) (Spawns 50000 more villagers a turn)
Villagerboat [N]: HP:15000/30000 (In the water) (Spawns 50000 more villagers a turn)
Villagerpult [N]: HP:35000/35000 (Far away from the battlefield.)
Testifitank [N]: HP:40000/50000
Testifitank [N]: HP: 21000/50000
UFV [H]: HP:7000/25000 (in the air)
Godmodder: HP: 68/100

Last edited:
I proceed to question why nobody is doing something even somewhat original...
from here I try to comprehend it and at the same time (in a mocking way of course) gain a health bar! HP: 500
I proceed to give up on understanding why weeaboos and kool kids appear all over the internet and meditate on the meaning of life

I use heal on the airship.
A large wave sweeps everyone up, bringing them away. The arena has been flooded by Perfect Chaos.

That was an incredibly cheap cop out.
And the Kayaws Emeralds had still better apply their attack bonus to my 15 post charge attack because that was the entire point of it.
37/50 for the charge of potential
2/20 for [undecided] (anyone got any ideas for what I should do next?)
Overkiller AND Overkiller = Veteran's Vexer 1/9

CHAOS CONTROL CENTER:
AHMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!!!

Alright punks.

KAMEHAMEHADOUKEN!!!
ANYONE ELSE!?!?

I grab the cybersaurus and throw it at Morshu and the airships, causing the cybersaurus, and hopefully both of my targets, to blow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom